PDA

View Full Version : For you Libtards

Wild Cobra
11-08-2010, 02:15 PM
Money concerns didn't drive Deepwater Horizon decisions, panel counsel says (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/11/08/AR2010110800803.html)

ChumpDumper
11-08-2010, 02:18 PM
lol

All part of the deal worked out months ago.

balli
11-08-2010, 02:19 PM
Oh. Just general negligence then?

BTW and per your link:

Bartlit said that BP's much criticized design for the well, known as the long string design, did not directly cause the April 20 accident. And Sambhav Sankar, the deputy chief counsel for the commission, said that the design offered "some value over the long-term life of the well."

But they said BP's well design did pose several other problems that might have indirectly contributed to the explosion.

They said that the design limited choices about how much cement could be used to seal the well and should have made both BP and its cement contractor, Halliburton, very cautious about how they proceeded.

Both officials said the design made it more difficult to boost pressure of the drilling mud without fracturing the rock formation, which would complicate the cementing job. They also said that the long string design might have contributed an accumulation of debris and drilling mud that might have interfered with a device known as a reamer shoe that plays a role in closing an important valve in the central drill pipe.

"These things individually are common in the industry," Sankar said about the decisions made about how to cement the well shut. "Taken together they're something that should have been in the head of the design team, cementing team, and if nothing else should have led them to be very careful, very concerned about what they were going to do next to test the job."

George Gervin's Afro
11-08-2010, 02:20 PM
Ok.. thanks for clearing that up..

Cry Havoc
11-08-2010, 02:47 PM
Money concerns didn't drive Deepwater Horizon decisions, panel counsel says (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/11/08/AR2010110800803.html)

It's always a good idea to read an article before posting it.

:lol Self-ownage = best ownage.

boutons_deux
11-08-2010, 03:26 PM
I figure Bartlit will end up working for BP, sooner or later, if he's not already rolling in BP dollars under table, stashed somewhere overseas (BP knows how to hide dirty money and evade taxes)

mookie2001
11-08-2010, 03:48 PM
yeah that proves it then the BP spill was good

Wild Cobra
11-09-2010, 09:02 AM
It's always a good idea to read an article before posting it.

:lol Self-ownage = best ownage.
Maybe you are just assuming why I posted the article? After-all, I didn't say why, except that it was for libtards. If you are trapped by it, maybe you are one!

I never said there was no fault, did I?

Please. How can you be so stupid to assume you know why I posted it?

George Gervin's Afro
11-09-2010, 09:17 AM
Maybe you are just assuming why I posted the article? After-all, I didn't say why, except that it was for libtards. If you are trapped by it, maybe you are one!

I never said there was no fault, did I?

Please. How can you be so stupid to assume you know why I posted it?

So you don't read what you post..and expect others to read it and respond...ok

Wild Cobra
11-09-2010, 09:24 AM
So you don't read what you post..and expect others to read it and respond...ok
What the fuck are you talking about? Yes I read it. Why are you assuming you know why I linked it and named the title as such?

Talk about self ownage. I trolled well for you guys self owning.

coyotes_geek
11-09-2010, 10:54 AM
Great. It wasn't about the money. Now what?

CuckingFunt
11-09-2010, 11:09 AM

They were just the cherry on top?

Wild Cobra
11-10-2010, 05:39 AM
Great. It wasn't about the money. Now what?
It's always about money, but nobody thought what they did was dangerous.

I guess if money is never a concern, we would all be driving in cars made out of titanium.