PDA

View Full Version : Untapped Reserves

Nathan89
11-08-2010, 10:03 PM
Most of the players on the Spurs have already displayed their individual skill but some have not. The players that have yet to produce on a high level for the Spurs are Tiago, Hill, and Blair. Once these guy catch rhythm the team is going to be very tough to guard. This should offset the inevitable decline in Rj's unbelievable start of the season. Good thing is Rj is still going to be much better than his first year with the Spurs. In addition to that it appears that Anderson and Neal will meet or exceed the quota.

Hey, the defense did a little better tonight.:D

Which one of the untapped players can you not wait to see playing well?

NRHector
11-08-2010, 10:05 PM
Most of the players on the Spurs have already displayed their individual skill but some have not. The players that have yet to produce on a high level for the Spurs are Tiago, Hill, and Blair. Once these guy catch rhythm the team is going to be very tough to guard. This should offset the inevitable decline in Rj's unbelievable start of the season. Good thing is Rj is still going to be much better than his first year with the Spurs. In addition to that it appears that Anderson and Neal will meet or exceed the quota.

Bonner

yavozerb
11-08-2010, 10:08 PM

Blair, cause he will be a reserve soon enough with this sub-par play..

Obstructed_View
11-08-2010, 10:12 PM
We know what kind of level Hill and Blair can play at, so it'll be nice to see them work through this kind of slump. This is all training camp for Splitter, so as long as he gets minutes and doesn't re-injure himself I'm happy.

yavozerb
11-08-2010, 10:18 PM
We know what kind of level Hill and Blair can play at, so it'll be nice to see them work through this kind of slump. This is all training camp for Splitter, so as long as he gets minutes and doesn't re-injure himself I'm happy.

Splitter seems to be playing right now on simply his vast knowledge of the game of basketball..Once he learns the system he will provide alot help down low and should also help out the outside shooters as well with his post play and passing skill. I also am happy that his screen setting is not getting him into trouble since most of us thought that with his euro background he would have tons of moving picks.

JR21
11-08-2010, 10:33 PM
I really want to see what Splitter can do offensively and defensively. Also I want to see Hill's game step up where he left off last year and see some improvements. If blair can step it up too like he was in the pre- season we'd have a very strong bench.

Seventyniner
11-08-2010, 10:50 PM
Splitter will have to get in better shape before Pop can even think about starting him. Hopefully it will happen by the All-Star break.

superbigtime
11-08-2010, 10:55 PM
Splitter. Gee?