PDA

View Full Version : Yeessssss!!!!!

Homeland Security
11-09-2010, 09:17 AM
Finally!

Ted Rall appeared on the Dylan Ratigan show on MSNBC yesterday to push his new book, An Anti-American Manifesto, where he calls upon leftists living in the United States to give up on the existing political order and return to their roots of violence in order to carry out a Communist revolution in North America.

Comments on various forums indicate that the far left is ready to start bombing shit and confident in its ability to subdue "teabaggers" and corporate interests.

This shit is going down SOON!!! 40 million poorly armed, cowardly leftists, closely packed in easily bombable cities, versus 100 million+ Patriots, heavily armed and trained in the use of those arms, dispersed over a wide area, and ready after a decade of preparation to KILL.

Bring it, fuckers!!!

Oh, Gee!!
11-09-2010, 09:45 AM
a delusional troll posting a delusional thread about a delusional book author.

Homeland Security
11-09-2010, 10:16 AM
We are here because the U.S. is going to end soon. There’s going to be an intense, violent, probably haphazard struggle for control. It’s going to come down to us versus them. The question is: What are you going to do about it?…

Christian fundamentalists, the millennial end-of-theworlders obsessed with the Left Behind series about the End Times, neo-Nazi racists, rural black-helicopter Michigan Militia types cut from the same inbred cloth as Timothy McVeigh, allied with “mainstream” gun nuts and right-wing Republicans, have been planning, preparing, and praying for the destruction of the “Godless,” “secular” United States for decades. In the past, they formed groups like the John Birch Society and the Aryan Nations. Now the hard Right has a postmodern, decentralized non-organization organization called the Tea Party.

Right-wing organizational names change, but they amount to the same thing: the reactionary sociopolitical force—the sole force—poised to fill the vacuum when collapse occurs. The scenario outlined by Margaret Atwood’s prescient novel The Handmaid’s Tale—rednecks in the trenches, hard military men running things, minorities and liberals taken away and massacred, setting the stage for an even more extreme form of laissez-faire corporate capitalism than we’re suffering under today—is a fair guess of how a post-U.S. scenario will play out unless we prepare to turn it in another direction…

A war is coming. At stake: our lives, the planet, freedom, living. The government, the corporations, and the extreme right are prepared to coalesce into an Axis of Evil. Are you going to fight back? Will you do whatever it takes, including taking up arms?

Finally -- an honest leftist who can see the forest for the trees!

Tell you what, leftist fucks, let's make a deal. If you submit to the new order, we at least will let most of you live after we declare imminent domain over your assets. Resist, and you at least have a 10% chance of bringing about your Marxist utopia, though when you inevitably fail we're just going to kill you all. Your choice.

Homeland Security
11-09-2010, 10:29 AM
The millions of partisans who follow Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, and right-wing televangelists happen to be the best-armed people around, and they despise just about everyone who doesn’t think and pray like them. They will see collapse as affirmation of their beliefs that secular liberalism is destructive. They will also see it as an opportunity to create a new, ordered world atop the ashes. They will act to stop teenage sluts from getting abortions, teach ######s a lesson, and slaughter those spics, dots, and everyone else who doesn’t fit into their vision of what and who is right…

I want to kick people in the ass. To get them thinking. To get you thinking. I want you to understand the situation—your situation. I want you to see that revolt is a good idea, and that it has never been more necessary. I also want you to size up the opposition (both the government and 28 The Anti-American Manifesto the extreme right): They will never get weaker.We have as good a chance at taking them on as ever.

nbadan? You up for up, pussy? How about you, boutons? Come on, jewboy! spurscunt? baseline_bum? You gonna fight or curl up in the corner in the fetal position like a good bitch?

boutons_deux
11-09-2010, 10:39 AM
So the "patriots" are going to defend predatory, corrupt, avaricious corps and join forces with its police force, aka the fed govt, against an "anti-American" insurgents?

As if we didn't already know where the dickless fake "patriots" stood.

EVAY
11-09-2010, 10:51 AM
HS,
Please check your dosage on your meds. I don't know if you need more or less, but you definitely need something to change.

You are one scary dude, fella.

Homeland Security
11-09-2010, 10:56 AM
So the "patriots" are going to defend predatory, corrupt, avaricious corps and join forces with its police force, aka the fed govt, against an "anti-American" insurgents?

As if we didn't already know where the dickless fake "patriots" stood.
As if all your self-satisfied moral preening is going to do you any good.

"See, I ALWAYS KNEW the Rethuglicans and the Teabaggers were... (gurgle)... unnnnnnn... (gasp) (hack)........." (THUD)

clambake
11-09-2010, 11:24 AM
i'd say the obese repugs could advance about 50 feet.

clambake
11-09-2010, 11:32 AM
.....if all the food were at the forward.

Homeland Security
11-09-2010, 11:32 AM
i'd say the obese repugs could advance about 50 feet.
YES! This is the kind of confidence from the left I want to see! Your opponents are fat, stupid, and probably don't even know how to use all those weapons they have! You are smart and creative! Surely you will win!

Just execute a couple of bombings of say, big evangelical churches on Sunday morning, and the teabaggers will spit up on themselves, engage in some directionless violence, and then you can swoop in with a proletariat dictatorship which finally will bring social justice to America!

DO IT! Nothing bad will happen to you. C'mon. Please?

clambake
11-09-2010, 11:34 AM
cuz...see......they're fat and still hungry. they'll need those chairs in wall-e.

Homeland Security
11-09-2010, 11:35 AM
clambake, you're irish and probably have experience bombing shit. Can you be counted on to bomb at least 1 tea party gathering, church, or other place where obese rethuglican fascists congregate?

clambake
11-09-2010, 11:37 AM
clambake, you're irish and probably have experience bombing shit. Can you be counted on to bomb at least 1 tea party gathering, church, or other place where obese rethuglican fascists congregate?

thats very sporting of you. :toast

post some locations!

Homeland Security
11-09-2010, 11:43 AM
Dallas Tea Party posts its gatherings online. Or Google "dallas church." Hundreds of targets to choose from. Thanks and I promise not to respond in kind by killing liberals or inciting others to do so. We're just a bunch of fat stupid hillbillies who can't shoot straight or even spell words on signs. No organization whatsoever. It will be a cakewalk for you. Yay communism!

lefty
11-09-2010, 11:45 AM
Who watches MSNBC anyway? :lmao

Spurminator
11-09-2010, 11:46 AM
Or Google "dallas church."

:lol

Nbadan
11-09-2010, 08:36 PM
I'm just waiting for the GO tweet...