PDA

View Full Version : Repugs shutting down the Exec

boutons_deux
11-09-2010, 01:02 PM
New GOP chairman of Oversight Committee plans hundreds of hearings into executive branch; ’7 a week, 40 weeks a year’

Representative Darrell Issa (R-CA), the next chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, is planning to massively expand investigations into the executive branch.

Issa plans to hold hundreds of hearings, create new subcommittees, and launch investigations into the bank bailout, the stimulus, and health care reform, according to Politico.

"I want seven hearings a week, times 40 weeks," Issa said.

==============

And Magic Negro is "arrogant" ??

Wild Cobra
11-10-2010, 05:48 AM
Sounds like he's exaggerating, but yes. There appears to be criminal activity in this administration. I agree we need hearings.

PublicOption
11-10-2010, 06:05 AM
Sounds like he's exaggerating, but yes. There appears to be criminal activity in this administration. I agree we need hearings.

why do feel there is criminal activity. this administration is trying to help the middle class man.

are you a millionaire WC.

then SHUT THE FUCK UP.

.......and quit being a lemming.

................"hello I am Wild Cobra and I regurgitate every thing I am told by Sean Hannity and Frank Lutz"

boutons_deux
11-10-2010, 06:09 AM
what crimes?

blow jobs?

Christmas card lists?

murders?

Wild Cobra
11-10-2010, 06:49 AM
why do feel there is criminal activity. this administration is trying to help the middle class man.

No he's not. I'm sorry if you believe his lies.

are you a millionaire WC.

No. Middle class.

then SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Not when his policies borrow from my children's prosperity.

.......and quit being a lemming.

Damn. Stop looking in the mirror when you speak. It's annoying.

................"hello I am Wild Cobra and I regurgitate every thing I am told by Sean Hannity and Frank Lutz"

The Frank Lutz I knew had a Radio Shack store in the 70's. I didn't know you knew him.

Oh...

I seldom listen to Hannity. I form my own opinions, thank-you.

Wild Cobra
11-10-2010, 06:50 AM
what crimes?

blow jobs?

Christmas card lists?

murders?
I wasn't talking about Clinton. BJ's famous for his BJs, and few people dislike him for that.

boutons_deux
11-10-2010, 09:28 AM
"I wasn't talking about Clinton"

So why don't you list the Magic Negro crimes (apart from having dark skin, being a Muslim, a fist-bumping terrorist, a non-American, anti-American, pro-choice)?

Fabbs
11-10-2010, 01:13 PM
"I wasn't talking about Clinton"

So why don't you list the Magic Negro crimes (apart from having dark skin, being a Muslim, a fist-bumping terrorist, a non-American, anti-American, pro-choice)?
Fine I'll give you one. He's kept gas under 5 bucks a gallon.

boutons_deux
11-10-2010, 01:14 PM
The VRWC witch hunt kicks off:

Watchdog calls for probe of Google’s ties to Obama

A conservative watchdog group is calling for an investigation into whether the Obama administration helped Google dodge legal penalties after committing a major privacy breach.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/11/watchdog-google-ties-obama/

ChumpDumper
11-10-2010, 01:22 PM
What crimes?

Be specific.

DMX7
11-10-2010, 01:23 PM
WC is a secret Tea Bagging Birther.

boutons_deux
11-10-2010, 01:26 PM
You'll never hear about any attempt by the Repugs to manage the Exec branch better, because the Repugs, as seen 2000-2008, are not interested in governing, in managing the government they love to hate and want to destroy.

The Repug "MBA Whitehouse" was pure bullshit, as their mismanagement of everything proved, not that any MBAs could manage their out of a wet paper bag.

Parker2112
11-10-2010, 02:48 PM
the stalemate is a good thing. The expense undermines the cred of every repug preaching fiscal responsibility. This tells you that repugs are out for their fucking selves...political/power/monetary gain, plain and simple.

politics are like fishing....politicians are just looking for the right lure (job creation, change, tea party agenda, etc) to get that glassy eyed meal (vote) out of the water, so they can skin you alive.