PDA

View Full Version : Which religion most describes you?

Duff McCartney
05-23-2005, 01:16 PM
http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=10907

You scored as Paganism.

Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion.

Atheism 83%
Paganism 83%
Satanism 83%
Buddhism 50%
Christianity 33%
Islam 33%
Hinduism 33%
Agnosticism 25%
Judaism 17%

Kori Ellis
05-23-2005, 01:29 PM
You scored as Christianity.

Your views are most similar to those of Christianity. Do more research on Christianity and possibly consider being baptized and accepting Jesus, if you aren't already Christian. Christianity is the second of the Abrahamic faiths; it follows Judaism and is followed by Islam. It differs in its belief of Jesus, as not a prophet nor historical figure, but as God in human form. The Holy Trinity is the concept that God takes three forms: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost (sometimes called Holy Spirit). Jesus taught the idea of instead of seeking revenge, one should love his or her neighbors and enemies. Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross to save humankind and forgive people's sins.

Christianity 79%
Islam 67%
Judaism 46%
Satanism :lol 46%
Buddhism 33%
Hinduism 33%
Paganism 33%
atheism 13%
agnosticism 0%

bigzak25
05-23-2005, 01:32 PM

Your views are most similar to those of Christianity. Do more research on Christianity and possibly consider being baptized and accepting Jesus, if you aren't already Christian. Christianity is the second of the Abrahamic faiths; it follows Judaism and is followed by Islam. It differs in its belief of Jesus, as not a prophet nor historical figure, but as God in human form. The Holy Trinity is the concept that God takes three forms: the Father, the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Ghost (sometimes called Holy Spirit). Jesus taught the idea of instead of seeking revenge, one should love his or her neighbors and enemies. Christians believe that Jesus died on the cross to save humankind and forgive people's sins.

Christianity 79%
Buddhism 46%
Islam 42%
Judaism 33%
Hinduism 29%
Satanism 17%
agnosticism 13%
Paganism 8%
atheism 4%
---------------------------------------------

boo-yah. although, does this mean i'm a C+ christian?

crap...i'm hoping for a curve. :)

If lovin' the lord is wrong, I don't want to be right.

He helped Joshua fight the battle of Jericho, he helped Daniel get out the lion's den, he helped Gilligan get off the island. :smokin

Clandestino
05-23-2005, 01:36 PM
Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

Satanism 100%
Christianity 67%
Buddhism 54%
atheism 46%
Judaism 46%
agnosticism 42%
Islam 38%
Paganism 21%
Hinduism 17

iminlakerland
05-23-2005, 01:36 PM
You scored as Buddhism.

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Buddhism. Do more research on Buddhism and possibly consider becoming Buddhist, if you are not already. In Buddhism, there are Four Noble Truths: (1) Life is suffering. (2) All suffering is caused by ignorance of the nature of reality and the craving, attachment, and grasping that result from such ignorance. (3) Suffering can be ended by overcoming ignorance and attachment. (4) The path to the suppression of suffering is the Noble Eightfold Path, which consists of right views, right intention, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, right-mindedness, and right contemplation. These eight are usually divided into three categories that base the Buddhist faith: morality, wisdom, and samadhi, or concentration. In Buddhism, there is no hierarchy, nor caste system; the Buddha taught that one's spiritual worth is not based on birth.

Buddhism

75%
Christianity

71%
Islam

50%
agnosticism

46%
Paganism

42%
Judaism

38%
Hinduism

38%
Satanism

21%
atheism

13%

Interesting very very interesting... Buddhism, i've studied it but never did i think i would have the highest percentage of that...

Spurminator
05-23-2005, 01:43 PM
87% Christianity.

Lame quiz. Every Christianity-related question stuck out like a sore thumb. For every five questions concerning the underlying philosophy of the other religions, there was some question like "I believe Jesus is God."

I'm not sure that the quizmaker has any grasp of the true themes of Christianity...

... of course, the same could be said about a lot of Christians, unfortunately.

Useruser666
05-23-2005, 01:50 PM
I would have expected more devil. :lol

atheism 75%

Satanism 75%

agnosticism 67%

Islam 58%

Buddhism 46%

Paganism 42%

Christianity 33%

Hinduism 25%

Judaism 25%

baseline bum
05-23-2005, 01:51 PM
Satanism

92%

agnosticism

71%

Judaism

67%

atheism

54%

Islam

50%

Buddhism

38%

Paganism

13%

Christianity

0%

Hinduism

0%

Jekka
05-23-2005, 01:54 PM
Buddhism 75%
agnosticism 75%
Paganism 75%
Satanism 67%
Islam 54%
Judaism 50%
Hinduism 42%
Christianity 38%
atheism 29%

Christianity 38% - my Methodist minister mother would be so proud

Slomo
05-23-2005, 02:09 PM
You scored as agnosticism.

You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism

83%

atheism

67%

Satanism

54%

Buddhism

54%

Islam

50%

Hinduism

46%

Paganism

42%

Judaism

25%

Christianity

21%

tlongII
05-23-2005, 02:11 PM
I belong to the church of Mars.

BronxCowboy
05-23-2005, 02:30 PM

You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism 67%
Islam 58%
Buddhism 58%
Paganism 54%
Christianity 46%
Hinduism 42%
atheism 38%
Judaism 38%
Satanism 17%

Interestingly enough, I consider myself Christian, not agnostic.

BronxCowboy
05-23-2005, 02:42 PM
Did anybody else notice a link to a quiz that said "Are you psychic?" when you got your results? If you were psychic, wouldn't you already know the answer?

samikeyp
05-23-2005, 02:44 PM
looks like I gotta start huggin' trees! :lol

Paganism 75%
Buddhism 58%
Christianity 50%
Islam 50%
Hinduism 50%
agnosticism 50%
Judaism 42%
atheism 33%
Satanism 17%

gophergeorge
05-23-2005, 02:50 PM
100 percent Christian..... Go figure....

BTW... The Pope Rules!!! :)

Shelly
05-23-2005, 02:54 PM
ou scored as agnosticism.

agnosticism 96%

Satanism 88% damn--I guess everyone that told me i was evil was right :cry

atheism 79%

Judaism 54%

Buddhism 54%

Paganism 50%

Islam 38%

Christianity 21%

Hinduism 4%

Gatita
05-23-2005, 02:56 PM
Christianity 71%
Buddhism 58%
Islam 42%
Judaism 38%
agnosticism 38%
Hinduism 29%
Satanisn 29%
Paganism 29%
atheism 4%

samikeyp
05-23-2005, 03:08 PM
Satanism 88% damn--I guess everyone that told me i was evil was right

but the closer you get, the less evil you look! :)

Dre_7
05-23-2005, 03:09 PM
Surprize!

Christianity

92%
Judaism

42%
Islam

38%
Buddhism

33%
agnosticism

33%
Hinduism

25%
Paganism

13%
Satanism

0%
atheism

0%

MannyIsGod
05-23-2005, 03:19 PM

agnosticism

88%

Paganism

79%

Satanism

54%

atheism

50%

Buddhism

46%

Islam

46%

Hinduism

42%

Christianity

33%

Judaism

33%

johnny00
05-23-2005, 03:20 PM
My big three were:

Christianity
Judaism
Satanism

How in the hell does that work out?

Duff McCartney
05-23-2005, 03:36 PM
Satanism

How in the hell does that work out?

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

jalbre6
05-23-2005, 04:23 PM
You scored as atheism.

You are... an atheist, though you probably already knew this. Also, you probably have several people praying daily for your soul. Instead of simply being "nonreligious," atheists strongly believe in the lack of existence of a higher being, or God.

atheism
79%

Satanism
75%

agnosticism
67%

Buddhism
58%

Islam
50%

Judaism
42%

Christianity
38%

Paganism
33%

Hinduism
0%

Xolotl
05-23-2005, 04:25 PM
My religion is that of a Jedi

Duff McCartney
05-23-2005, 04:34 PM
My religion is that of a Jedi

Dorkus Malorkus?

Samurai Jane
05-23-2005, 04:57 PM

Christianity

100%
Judaism

50%
Islam

38%
Buddhism

38%
Hinduism

21%
Paganism

17%
agnosticism

0%
Satanism

0%
atheism

0%

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
05-23-2005, 05:07 PM

Paganism
92%

agnosticism
92%

atheism
88%

Satanism
83%

Buddhism
54%

Islam
38%

Hinduism
38%

Judaism
29%

Christianity
25%

Yeahhh! Let's go burn churches and kill some babies! :devil

iminlakerland
05-23-2005, 05:37 PM
ou scored as agnosticism.

agnosticism 96%

Satanism 88% damn--I guess everyone that told me i was evil was right :cry

atheism 79%

Judaism 54%

Buddhism 54%

Paganism 50%

Islam 38%

Christianity 21%

Hinduism 4%

Well shelly considering the avatar you got there :spin

Shelly
05-23-2005, 05:39 PM
Well shelly considering the avatar you got there :spin

:lol Hey! It's been working!

aww....thanks, Mikey! I did sell my soul so I don't look THAT old!

iminlakerland
05-23-2005, 05:47 PM
Lol i was so glad it worked vs. the sonics...hope it continues...hmmm i wonder if i can make a request from slomo, can you possibly make me one for Shaqille O'neal and also one for hmmm lets see Tayshaun Prince?

cherylsteele
05-23-2005, 07:51 PM
You scored as Satanism.

Satanism

71%
agnosticism

63%
Islam

63%
Buddhism

58%
Paganism

58%
atheism

50%
Hinduism

46%
Judaism

42%
Christianity

33%

IcemanCometh
05-23-2005, 08:35 PM
You scored as Buddhism.

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Buddhism. Do more research on Buddhism and possibly consider becoming Buddhist, if you are not already. In Buddhism, there are Four Noble Truths: (1) Life is suffering. (2) All suffering is caused by ignorance of the nature of reality and the craving, attachment, and grasping that result from such ignorance. (3) Suffering can be ended by overcoming ignorance and attachment. (4) The path to the suppression of suffering is the Noble Eightfold Path, which consists of right views, right intention, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, right-mindedness, and right contemplation. These eight are usually divided into three categories that base the Buddhist faith: morality, wisdom, and samadhi, or concentration. In Buddhism, there is no hierarchy, nor caste system; the Buddha taught that one's spiritual worth is not based on birth.

Buddhism 71%
atheism 67%
Satanism 54%
agnosticism 54%
Islam 50%
Paganism 46%
Judaism 33%
Hinduism 33%
Christianity 21%

pseudofan
05-23-2005, 09:21 PM
Satanism 88%
agnosticism 75%
Islam 63%
Judaism 58%
atheism 50%
Hinduism 46%
Buddhism 46%
Christianity 29%
Paganism 25%

SequSpur
05-23-2005, 09:28 PM

agnosticism 100%
Buddhism 83%
Islam 79%
atheism 79%
Satanism 75%
Judaism 54%
Paganism 50%
Christianity 25%
Hinduism 17%

Experiment2100
05-23-2005, 10:17 PM

Christianity

83%
agnosticism

50%
Satanism

46%
Islam

38%
Buddhism

38%
Judaism

29%
Hinduism

17%
Paganism

17%
atheism

8%

Slomo
05-24-2005, 04:17 AM
Satanism 88%
agnosticism 75%
Islam 63%
Judaism 58%
atheism 50%
Hinduism 46%
Buddhism 46%
Christianity 29%
Paganism 25%
Did you show them your picture to get that score? :lol

ShoogarBear
05-24-2005, 05:27 AM
Your views are closest to those of Judaism. If you are not a Jew, do more research on Judaism and possibly consider becoming one; however, realize that conversion to Judaism is difficult. Judaism was the first of the Abrahamic faiths; it precedes both Christianity and Islam.

Judiasm 63%
Christianity 63%
Satanism 63%
Buddhism 58%
agnosticism 58%
Islam 58%
Paganism 54%
atheism 46%
Hinduism 33%

Slomo
05-24-2005, 10:37 AM
Lol i was so glad it worked vs. the sonics...hope it continues...hmmm i wonder if i can make a request from slomo, can you possibly make me one for Shaqille O'neal and also one for hmmm lets see Tayshaun Prince?

http://www.cikava.com/images/emoti/Shaq_voodoo.gifhttp://www.cikava.com/images/emoti/Prince_voodoo.gif

BadlyDrawnBoy
05-24-2005, 10:47 AM
You scored as Paganism.

Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion.

Paganism
79%

atheism
79%

Buddhism
75%

Satanism
71%

agnosticism
46%

Judaism
38%

Hinduism
33%

Islam
25%

Christianity
21%

Jimcs50
05-24-2005, 11:43 AM

Christianity

79%
Islam

58%
Judaism

54%
Buddhism

50%
Hinduism

29%
agnosticism

25%
Paganism

25%
atheism

17%
Satanism

8%

Jimcs50
05-24-2005, 11:54 AM
Damn, this forum is full of heathens.

I will NEVER go to one of your GTGs now...

You probably sacrifice animals or Mavs fans or something before the games to appeal to your supreme power, whatever that may be, in order for your team to win.

Medvedenko
05-24-2005, 05:19 PM
Satanist....

desflood
05-24-2005, 05:52 PM

Islam

58%
agnosticism

58%
Buddhism

58%
Judaism

50%
Hinduism

46%
Satanism

46%
Christianity

38%
Paganism

33%
atheism

33%

2Blonde
05-24-2005, 06:25 PM

Christianity

75%
Judaism

58%
Buddhism

46%
Islam

38%
agnosticism

38%
Satanism

33%
Paganism

29%
Hinduism

21%
atheism

0%

...2Blonde

Faccia di Angelo
05-24-2005, 06:38 PM

Christianity

71%
Judaism

63%
Islam

58%
Buddhism

58%
Hinduism

58%
Paganism

29%