PDA

View Full Version : i got something to say

stretch
11-09-2010, 03:33 PM
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

desflood
11-09-2010, 03:43 PM
lol mma

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2010, 03:47 PM
http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mo/strangerswithcandy_clips250.jpg

DisAsTerBot
11-09-2010, 03:49 PM
...i killed your baby today!!!
gurtxUTmevE

koriwhat
11-09-2010, 04:14 PM
slow day... but hey, misfits fo'ever! hells yeah!

Dex
11-09-2010, 04:18 PM
Aw the babysitter club is at it again.

Zombie.
11-09-2010, 04:58 PM
yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're spurs and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's fuckin' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tats because i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 shits less about some bitchmade chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the fuck out already. come up with something clever or shut the fuck up and get out of my thread.

:sleep :sleep

Nick Manning
11-09-2010, 05:09 PM
Truckers are the backbone of America

You wouldn't happen to vote Republican, would you?

rEgUlaToR!!!!!
11-09-2010, 06:12 PM

i like ur regulating style

r u looking for new members of ur Krew?

send me a text if ur interested. u have my number

copy n paste 4 life

RandomGuy
11-09-2010, 07:44 PM
-bOKsOveYD0

RandomGuy
11-09-2010, 07:48 PM
or if you really prefer some better context for that...

p6Fm1IfJUgM

..garage and water from the sprinklers
It also left a man's decapitated body lying on the floor
next to his own severed head, a head which at this time has no name'

'I know his name'

Here I am I'm the master of your destiny
I am the one the only one I am the god of kingdom come
Gimme the prize just gimme the prize
Give me your kings let me squeeze then in my hands
Your puny princes
Your so called leaders of your land
I'll eat them whole before I'm done
The battle's fought and the game is won
I am the one the only one
I am the god of kingdom come

'Now you die'

'I have something to say, it's better to burn out than to fade away...
There can be only one'

Move over I said move over
Hey hey hey clear the way
There's no escape from my authority - Didn't I tell you
I am the one the only one I am the god of kingdom come
I am the one the only one
I am the god of kingdom come
Gimme the prize

'THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE'