PDA

View Full Version : Lakers schedule is deceptively tough

21_Dickings
11-09-2010, 06:09 PM
I can already hear you Spurs and Mavs fans howling at the moon like a bitch in heat, saying "The Lakers are always at home and haven't played anyone yet!!!111."

But since the majority of you TexASS shulbs have more fat cells than brain cells, you can't look beyond the simple surface of things and examine deeper. When you consider the Lakers schedule in a different context, you discover that it is indeed very, very tough.

Why?

Because every game thus far has been what you might call, "a trap game." The Lakers are notorious for playing down to the level of their competition and not bringing 100% effort against no-name teams like the Raptors and Timberwolves. These are exactly the kind of games the Lakers usually lose. Stern knew this, and in a concerted effort to bolster his pet franchise, the Miami Heat, he essentially laid out a mine field for the Lakers, hoping they would step on a couple while the Heat would charge ahead to a better record.

Fortunately, the Lakers have dodged each cleverly placed munition and soldiered on to the best record in the league, mainly because of Kobe Bryant's transcendent play, stout leadership, and golden dick.

But make no mistake, this schedule was no "cake walk," like some of you triple chinned Spurs and Mavs fans have claimed, so I don't want hear anymore whining about how Stern gives the Lakers a soft schedule in the early going so they can build momentum. That's bullshit.

He was trying to blow the Lakers' legs off at the kneecaps. No doubt about it.

LakaFan
11-09-2010, 06:12 PM
Lakers have had the toughest competition so far and have made it look easy. That's just how good Kobe is.

21_Dickings
11-09-2010, 06:13 PM
Lakers have had the toughest competition so far made it look easy. That's just how good Kobe is.

Indeed, brother. Indeed.

HarlemHeat37
11-09-2010, 06:17 PM
:lol Dickings is a little over the top at times, but it's definitely one of th most accurate trolls on ST:lol..He needs to add more Mavs championship jokes though..

Giuseppe
11-09-2010, 06:21 PM
He's a complete asshole.

21_Dickings
11-09-2010, 06:24 PM
He's a complete asshole.

Stern? I agree. Trying to sabotage the Lakers like that. Shame on him. That underhanded rat.

Dr House
11-09-2010, 06:31 PM
The Lakers are so good, that the chance of any other team winning the titles is the same amount of Mavs championships (:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao)

Giuseppe
11-09-2010, 06:36 PM
And Complete Asshole Number 2 shows up.

21_Dickings
11-09-2010, 06:39 PM
The Lakers are so good, that the chance of any other team winning the titles is the same amount of Mavs championships (:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao)

Or the chances of a "Fat Antonio" resident losing weight!!!

Hey, I got a question for you, bro. If Kobe nutted in your mouth, would you brush your teeth right away, or let the aftertaste linger as long as possible?

rEgUlaToR!!!!!
11-09-2010, 06:45 PM
I can already hear you Spurs and Mavs fans howling at the moon like a bitch in heat, saying "The Lakers are always at home and haven't played anyone yet!!!111."

But since the majority of you TexASS shulbs have more fat cells than brain cells, you can't look beyond the simple surface of things and examine deeper. When you consider the Lakers schedule in a different context, you discover that it is indeed very, very tough.

Why?

Because every game thus far has been what you might call, "a trap game." The Lakers are notorious for playing down to the level of their competition and not bringing 100% effort against no-name teams like the Raptors and Timberwolves. These are exactly the kind of games the Lakers usually lose. Stern knew this, and in a concerted effort to bolster his pet franchise, the Miami Heat, he essentially laid out a mine field for the Lakers, hoping they would step on a couple while the Heat would charge ahead to a better record.

Fortunately, the Lakers have dodged each cleverly placed munition and soldiered on to the best record in the league, mainly because of Kobe Bryant's transcendent play, stout leadership, and golden dick.

But make no mistake, this schedule was no "cake walk," like some of you triple chinned Spurs and Mavs fans have claimed, so I don't want hear anymore whining about how Stern gives the Lakers a soft schedule in the early going so they can build momentum. That's bullshit.

He was trying to blow the Lakers' legs off at the kneecaps. No doubt about it.

SomeCallMeTim
11-09-2010, 06:58 PM
Have to give u credit midnight. First time this troll has made me laugh.

I see another couple of Lakerfan imitating trolls have responded already. Whither Lakers Rool 4Eva and Rapin Kobe to join the fun?

ohmwrecker
11-09-2010, 07:23 PM
What's a shulb?

LittleCriminal
11-09-2010, 08:59 PM
20 of the first 28 games for the lakers are against teams that did not make the playoffs last year....that's a tough schedule!

LittleCriminal
11-09-2010, 09:01 PM
Next topic!!

Dr House
11-09-2010, 09:08 PM
Or the chances of a "Fat Antonio" resident losing weight!!!

Hey, I got a question for you, bro. If Kobe nutted in your mouth, would you brush your teeth right away, or let the aftertaste linger as long as possible?

Are you kidding me? Other than Kobe's feces or piss, I would never let anything touch my mouth again! I would get a feeding tube if I had to!

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2010, 09:08 PM
Are you kidding me? Other than Kobe's feces or piss, I would never let anything touch my mouth again! I would get a feeding tube if I had to!

:lmao

La Mont
11-09-2010, 09:09 PM
the refs will smooth it up for lakers though.