PDA

View Full Version : SpursFNRule. Lol, you mad?

21_Dickings
11-09-2010, 09:01 PM
You're mad, ain't ya? Mad that the Lakers are going to cruise to a 3 peat and Kobe Bryant is going to collect his six ring, notching him alongside Jordan as the greatest player of all time.

And your Spurs? Probably bend over in the 1st or 2nd round, relegating Timmy to his recliner so he can watch Kobe go up two on the ring count.

Damn, sucks to be you.

But it feels sooooooo gooood to be a Lakers fan!

TheSpursFNRule
11-09-2010, 09:42 PM
Hahaha nah bro, im good. No matter what happens Timmy retires the greatest PF of all time. Undisputed leader on 4 championship title runs and has three finals MVP's(MJ and Magic and Shaq only players to have done that). Also back to back MVP's and having a higher career winning percentage than Kobe. Timmy kept his team relevant for over a decade, an accomplishment Kobe couldn't touch. He also did that without the most dominant big man in the game or a lopsided trade to get one of the current most dominant big men in the game. Timmy also never lost in the Finals. Timmy also never raped a bitch. Timmy also never bitched and moaned to the media about a trade when his team didn't pull through. Timmy also didn't quit on his team in a playoff game. Timmy also remained as steady as a rock his whole career unlike Kobe who didn't discover the aspect of team basketball until 2008. Jesus dude, is this enough? I hope your asshole isn't twitching to much you fucking numb skull.

Championships aren't everything brother.

TheSpursFNRule
11-09-2010, 09:44 PM
For real man if you want more I got more. There is no doubt the Lakers are a better team right now and there is no doubt Kobe is the better player right now. In terms of legacy, 5 rings over 4 doesn't mean shit. Timmy SHITS all over Kobe's legacy. Ask any basketball fan you fucking moron.

Sigz
11-09-2010, 09:44 PM
Kobe will always be a rapist to me.

Tim Duncan will always be that smart, college educated, back to back league MVP, and one of the classiest/dominant players to ever play the game of basketball.

21_Blessings
11-10-2010, 12:57 AM
Kobe will always be a rapist to me.

Was he gentle ?

IronMexican
11-10-2010, 12:59 AM
Props to midnight for putting out a great troll job.

SomeCallMeTim
11-10-2010, 01:12 AM
Ironically, midnight catches way more Spurfan in his net than Lakerfan with this troll.

Koolaid_Man
11-10-2010, 01:49 AM
Kobe will always be a rapist to me. He's raped more niggas on the court than we can count.

Tim Duncan will always be that smart, college educated, back to back league MVP, and one of the classiest/dominant, first to sport a tongue ring players to ever play the game of basketball.

just a few minor but important adds and we're on the same page my nigga...:rollin

Yorae
11-10-2010, 02:10 AM
http://kc9fsh.com/fark/oh%20rly.jpg

BUMP
11-10-2010, 02:18 AM
For real man if you want more I got more.

Oh let's here it scroh your on a roll