PDA

View Full Version : WTF has Obama done so far???

fraga
11-09-2010, 09:31 PM
Well...what... (http://whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com/?q=39)

jack sommerset
11-09-2010, 09:48 PM
“I’ll also institute an absolute gift ban, so that no registered lobbyist can curry favor with members of my administration based on how much they can spend on a fancy dinner. I’ll make our government open and transparent, so that anyone can ensure that our business is the people’s business. Justice Louis Brandeis once said, “Sunlight is the greatest disinfectant. And as President, I’m going to make it impossible for Congressman and lobbyists to slip pork-barrel projects or corporate welfare into laws when no one’s looking. Because when I’m President, meetings where laws are written will be more open to the public. No more secrecy - that’s a commitment I make to you as President.”

fraga
11-09-2010, 10:05 PM
sJCLkRkjysk

jack sommerset
11-09-2010, 10:17 PM
That didn't take long. An Obama thread on what he has done and the thread starter himself/herself shifts attention to Bush after the first response. That can sum up Barrys run as prez so far to some degree.

DarrinS
11-09-2010, 10:39 PM
I guess this is why Hillary is polling higher than him right now.

ChumpDumper
11-09-2010, 11:09 PM
He avoided starting any more wars, cut some taxes and passed the first meaningful health care bill in decades, flawed as it was.

He's not that good a president, but he's better than some.

Nbadan
11-09-2010, 11:32 PM
Stupid Wing-nuts

The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises

The Promise:

[/"Barack Obama will work with military commanders on the ground in Iraq and in consultaton with the Iraqi government to end the war safely and responsibly within 16 months."[b]

Update August 20th, 2010:

Last of the "combat" troops leave Iraq; peacekeepers stay behind

[B]Fully fund the Veterans Administration

Fully fund "the VA so it has all the resources it needs to serve the veterans who need it, when they need it."

No. 134: Send two additional brigades to Afghanistan

"As Obama removes our combat brigades from Iraq, he will send at least two additional brigades to Afghanistan, where the Taliban is resurgent. He will also provide our armed forces with the reset capability that they need. He will replace essential equipment, and he will ensure that our men and women in uniform get the care and support they have earned.

No. 300: Reform mandatory minimum sentences

"Will immediately review (mandatory minimum) sentences to see where we can be smarter on crime and reduce the ineffective warehousing of nonviolent drug offenders."

Create new financial regulations

"I'll put in place the common-sense regulations and rules of the road I've been calling for since March -- rules that will keep our market free, fair, and honest; rules that will restore accountability and responsibility in our corporate boardrooms

polifact (http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/)

Nbadan
11-09-2010, 11:38 PM
Here are a few others

Aug 13, 2010 SW Border Security
Aug 11, 2010 Mortgage Insurance Flexibility Act
Aug 11, 2010 Manufacturing Enhancement Act
Aug 10, 2010 FAA Modernization/Safety Improvement Act
Aug 10, 2010 Cell Phone Contraband Act
Aug 3, 2010 Memorandum Freezing Awards & Bonuses
Aug 3, 2010 Fair Sentencing Act
Jul 29, 2010 Tribal Law & Order Act
Jul 27, 2010 Cruise Ship Security Act
Jul 27, 2010 CARD Act Date Amendments
Jul 26, 2010 Exec Order - Increase Fed Employment of Disabled
Jul 22, 2010 Unemployment Extension
Jul 21, 2010 Wall Street Reform
Jul 19, 2010 Exec Order - Interagency Ocean Policy Task Force
Jul 19, 2010 Fed Worker Safety/Reemployment Initiative
Jul 13, 2010 National HIV/AIDS Strategy
Jul 7, 2010 Formaldehyde Standards In Comp Wood
Jul 2, 2010 Homebuyer Assistance/Improvement Act
Jul 1, 2010 Iran Sanctions
Jun 18, 2010 No Lobbyists On Federal Boards/Commissions
Jun 18, 2010 Memorandum Federal Do Not Pay Databases
Jun 17, 2010 Small Business Act
Jun 15, 2010 Bill Authorizing Advances From BP Oil
Jun 10, 2010 Memorandum To Dispose of Unneeded Fed Property
Jun 9, 2010 Families of Fallen Heroes Act
Jun 3, 2010 Summer Jobs Act
Jun 2, 2010 Memorandum Benefits Same-Sex Partners
May 27, 2010 Judiciary Administrative Improvements Act
May 24, 2010 LRA Disarmamanet/No Uganda Recovery Act
May 21, 2010 Federal Fleet Fuel Efficiency Memorandum
May 17, 2010 Daniel Pearl Press Act
May 11, 2010 Memorandum Improve Federal Hiring
May 3, 2010 Memorandum Space Industry Task Force
Apr 26, 2010 Task Force Veteran's Small Business
Apr 22, 2010 National Defense Authorization
Apr 21, 2010 Council On Science & Technology
Apr 12, 2010 Honoring Victims of Mine Disaster
Apr 8, 2010 Nuclear Arms Reduction Treaty
Mar 31, 2010 Release Portions of US Outer Continental Shelf
Mar 30, 2010 Health Care and Education Reconciliation
Mar 23, 2010 Patient Protection and Affordable Care
Mar 18, 2010 Hiring Incentives To Restore Employment HIRE Act
Mar 11, 2010 National Export Initiative
Mar 10, 2010 MEM US-India Nuclear Cooperation & Nonproliferation Act
Mar 10, 2010 MEM Finding and Recapturing Improper Payments
Feb 23, 2010 Exec Order Historically Black Colleges & Universities
Feb 12, 2010 HJ Res 45, Implements Pay As You Go, Pay-Go
Feb 9, 2010 Task Force on Childhood Obesity
Feb 3, 2010 Strategy on Carbon Capture & Storage
Jan 29, 2010 Commission on America's Nuclear Future
Jan 22, 2010 Tax Breaks For Haiti Donations
Jan 11, 2010 Executive Order Establishing Council of Governors

Dec 29, 2009 Executive Order - Classified National Security Information, creating a uniform system for classifying, safeguarding, and declassifying national security information
Dec 15, 2009 Memorandum Naming Thomson Correctional Center incarceration unit for Guantanamo detainees.
Dec 9, 2009 Memorandum creating the Medicare Federally Qualified Health Center Advanced Primary Care Practice demonstration, to conduct experiments and demonstrations on changes in payments and services that may improve the quality and efficiency of services to beneficiaries
Dec 9, 2009 Labor - Management Forums between managers, employees, and union reps will discuss workplace challenges and develop solutions jointly.
Nov 23, 2009 Executive Order Reducing Improper Payments and Eliminating Waste in Federal Programs
Nov 17, 2009 Executive Order Financial Fraud Enforcement Task Force to support investigation and prosecution of cases of bank, mortgage, loan, and lending fraud; securities and commodities fraud; retirement plan fraud; mail and wire fraud; tax crimes; money laundering; False Claims Act violations; unfair competition; discrimination; and other financial crimes and violations.
Nov 9, 2009 Executive Order Veteran's Employment Initiative creates Council on Veteran's Employment.
Nov 6, 2009 Worker, Homeownership, and Business Assistance Act of 2009 which additional emergency unemployment compensation; extends the $8,000 First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit through April 30, 2010, increases from two to five preceding years the period for which businesses can offset net operation losses in 2008 and 2009 against income;
Oct 31, 2009 Ryan White Act
Oct 30, 2009 Visitors Records Released
Oct 28, 2009 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010
Matthew Shepherd - James Byrd Jr Hate Crimes Act
Oct 22, 2009 Veterans Health Care Budget Reform and Transparency Act
Oct 5, 2009 Executive Order Setting Sustainability Goals For Federal Agencies
Sep 17, 2009 Medical Tort Reform Demonstration Grants
Aug 6, 2009 Creation of 3 new scenic trails, Pacific Northwest National Scenic Trail, the New England National Scenic Trail and the Arizona National Scenic Trail
Aug 6, 2009 $2.4 Billion In Advanced Battery Development
Aug 3, 2009 Post 9/11 GI Bill
July 27, 2009 Cash For Clunkers cars.gov
July 6, 2009 Arms Reduction, Bilateral Presidential Commission Russia
Jun 12, 2009 Kids Tobacco Legislation
May 21, 2009 Weapons Systems Acquisition Reform
May 20, 2009 Credit Cardholders' Bill of Rights

May 19, 2009 Helping Families Save Their Homes Act
May 18, 2009 Mortgage Fraud and Recovery Act and Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission
May 12, 2009 Chesapeake Bay Protection and Restoration Exec Order
Apr 21, 2009 Kennedy Serve America Act

Mar 30, 2009 Omnibus Public Lands Wilderness Act
Mar 11, 2009 Omnibus Appropriations Act
Mar 11, 2009 Executive Order Creating the White House Council on Women and Girls

Mar 9, 2009 Removing Barriers to Responsible Scientific Research Involving Human Stem Cells
Feb 17, 2009 Recovery & Reinvestment Act

Feb 6, 2009 Executive Order: Use of Project Labor Agreements for Federal Construction Projects

Feb 5, 2009 Amendments to Executive Order 13199 and Establishment of the President's Advisory Council for Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships

Feb 4, 2009 Presidential Memorandum -- State Children's Health Insurance Program
Jan 30, 2009 Executive Order -- Economy in Government Contracting
Jan 30, 2009 Executive Order -- Notificiation of Employee Rights Under Federal Labor Laws
Jan 29, 2009 Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act
Jan 27, 2009 Unexpected Urgent Refugee and Migration Needs Related to Gaza
Jan 26, 2009 The Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007
Jan 26, 2009 California Request for Waiver Under the Clean Air Act
Jan 23, 2009 Mexico City Policy and Assistance for Voluntary Population Planning
Jan 22, 2009 Review of Detention Policy Options
Jan 22, 2009 Review of the Detention of Ali Saleh Kahlah
Jan 22, 2009 Closure Of Guantanamo Detention Facilities
Jan 22, 2009 Ensuring Lawful Interrogations
Jan 21, 2009 Ethics Commitments By Executive Branch Personnel
Jan 21, 2009 Presidential Records
Jan 21, 2009 Freedom of Information Act
Jan 21, 2009 Pay Freeze
Jan 21, 2009 Transparency and Open Government

Nbadan
11-09-2010, 11:40 PM
But most importantly, despite the doom and gloom from the corrupt M$M

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4035/4332827382_8b9c41680e.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4011/4314394652_d891ecee13.jpg

Winehole23
11-10-2010, 01:29 AM
Obama sold his soul to the financial sector that rolled us in 2008, and continues to roll us to this day.

Fucker promised change. We got more of the same.

boutons_deux
11-10-2010, 03:52 AM
Obama's Exec also shut down a Massey coal mine, would NEVER happen under Repugs.

Many EPA, etc rulings, all to the benefit of citizens, employees, environment, under Obama would never happen Repugs and their activist judges, who will always favor corporate profits over patients, consumers, employees, environment.

Yonivore
11-10-2010, 07:23 AM
http://www.american.com/graphics/2010/chart_11-2-10.gif

If you're going to compare Obama's record on jobs to Bush's, you might want to provide the entire picture.

In fact, During the Bush administration, there were 45 months of uninterrupted job growth that added nearly 8 million jobs. Obama is already back into negative numbers after, what, less than a year?

Yonivore
11-10-2010, 07:29 AM
Jan 21, 2009 Transparency and Open Government
Glad you ended with that one. It is emblematic of this presidency...

Joe Biden update: The VP meets on government transparency today. But that meeting is closed (http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2010/11/joe-biden-transparency.html)

It's not what they say they're doing, Dan. It's what they're doing.

fraga
11-10-2010, 10:10 AM
That didn't take long. An Obama thread on what he has done and the thread starter himself/herself shifts attention to Bush after the first response. That can sum up Barrys run as prez so far to some degree.

Well let's see...you so cleverly "tried" to show how Obama said one thing...and did another...so all I did was show another example...no need to cry about it...

lefty
11-10-2010, 10:57 AM
Damn Reptilians

boutons_deux
11-10-2010, 11:30 AM
You're LYING AGAIN, Pussyeater

Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2009/01/09/bush-on-jobs-the-worst-track-record-on-record/

jack sommerset
11-10-2010, 11:43 AM
Well let's see...you so cleverly "tried" to show how Obama said one thing...and did another...so all I did was show another example...no need to cry about it...

He lies all the time. It's a fact. We removed most of Barrys power last week and in two years we will remove him. I'm pointing out your weakass attempt at blaming Bush for the "wtf has Obama done so far" thread you started. It could be easily interpeted by many that you are the one crying. "WHAAAAAAAA, it's Bush's fault"

Barry spent more money than any other president and we have nothing but more deficit to show for it and thousands of useless projects. There were no shovel ready jobs he promised and in fact he said later on that shovel ready jobs donot exist. He passed a stimulus bill that had over 8,000 earmarks when he said he was against earmarks. Our unemployment is close to 10 percent when he said it would not rise above 8 percent after he passed this stimulus. Now like a true piece of shit Barry has switched his promise about unemployment that he saved millions of jobs. He passed a health care law he didn't even read and that would ruin the best the world has ever seen. He wants bigger government when most of the citizens want less.

I can go on and on. His record speaks for itself which explains November 2nd huge loss for his party. I'm sure you will want to dispute all of this but at the end of the day your opinion doesn't hold water. Barry is done. He will spend the next two years crying about how the repugs are the enemies and blame Bush along the way. Just like you.

CosmicCowboy
11-10-2010, 11:44 AM
Obama's legacy will be as the President that destroyed the US Dollar.

boutons_deux
11-10-2010, 12:04 PM
Magic Negro doesn't set Fed policy, interest rates or money quantity, the private/secret bankers' club known as the Fed does.

CosmicCowboy
11-10-2010, 12:08 PM
Magic Negro doesn't set Fed policy, interest rates or money quantity, the private/secret bankers' club known as the Fed does.

Dumbass.

He can fire their ass. That would be a pretty clear policy statement. He WANTS to monetize the debt.

fraga
11-10-2010, 12:26 PM
Barry spent more money than any other president and we have nothing but more deficit to show for it and thousands of useless projects. There were no shovel ready jobs he promised and in fact he said later on that shovel ready jobs donot exist.

You do realize Bush took a massive Surplus...and because of fake wars and a nice Tax Break for the Super rich...which was unfunded...put the US into a huge deficit...which Obama inherited and has been tasked to get us out of...

boutons_deux
11-10-2010, 12:29 PM
dumbass,

If Presdients control the Fed, why didn't dubya fire Greenspan for creating financial/credit/housing bubble.

DMX7
11-10-2010, 12:46 PM
I guess this is why Hillary is polling higher than him right now.

Same reason congressional democrats are polling higher than congressional republicans.

DMX7
11-10-2010, 12:47 PM
http://www.american.com/graphics/2010/chart_11-2-10.gif

If you're going to compare Obama's record on jobs to Bush's, you might want to provide the entire picture.

In fact, During the Bush administration, there were 45 months of uninterrupted job growth that added nearly 8 million jobs. Obama is already back into negative numbers after, what, less than a year?

Census.

jack sommerset
11-10-2010, 12:53 PM
You do realize Bush took a massive Surplus...and because of fake wars and a nice Tax Break for the Super rich...which was unfunded...put the US into a huge deficit...which Obama inherited and has been tasked to get us out of...

Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush.

Barry supports the "fake"wars. Barry has spent more money than any other president and it has done nothing but cause more debt. You can blame Bush all you want for Barrys failures. Barry atleast has expanded his blame to all repugs and calls them the enemy of our country. How fucking crazy/lame is that!?!? That's bringing the folks together(another promise that couldn't be farther from the truth). That's presidential to call it's own citizens enemies. You can be like that cryass havoc and claim paraphrasing as the reason he called his own people the enemy but you would be wrong as he was. Barry is a fucking disgrace.

Barry is right when he said "this is what elections are for" We voted against Barrys excuses but more important, barry. Ask more from your president, ask him to be honest and upfront and stop blaming anyone that doesn't have a donkey on it's bumper.

DMX7
11-10-2010, 01:00 PM
Obama called Republicans the enemy of our country? Link Please

A Republican congressman called Obama an "enemy of humanity".

A Republican congressman called Obama a "liar" DURING a speech to congress.

A Republican congressman called Obama a Muslim.

A Republican congressman called Obama "Anti-American"

A Republican congressman called Obama .... I can go on and on and on.

CosmicCowboy
11-10-2010, 01:02 PM
I can go on and on and on.

We noticed.

DMX7
11-10-2010, 01:04 PM
You should. Truth Hurts.

CosmicCowboy
11-10-2010, 01:09 PM
You should. Truth Hurts.

:lmao

blah blah blah blah blah

are you Boutons troll?

jack sommerset
11-10-2010, 01:26 PM
Obama called Republicans the enemy of our country? Link Please

A Republican congressman called Obama an "enemy of humanity".

A Republican congressman called Obama a "liar" DURING a speech to congress.

A Republican congressman called Obama a Muslim.

A Republican congressman called Obama "Anti-American"

A Republican congressman called Obama .... I can go on and on and on.

Look it up.

So basically it's okay for Obama to call americans enemies in your book. They're going to come for you. Just saying.

ChumpDumper
11-10-2010, 01:29 PM
Look it up.

So basically it's okay for Obama to call americans enemies in your book. They're going to come for you. Just saying.So you don't have a link to an actual quote.

You are a liar.

Why do you lie?

DMX7
11-10-2010, 01:39 PM
Look it up.

So basically it's okay for Obama to call americans enemies in your book. They're going to come for you. Just saying.

Translation: I, Jack Sommerset, am a liar.

CosmicCowboy
11-10-2010, 01:40 PM
So you don't have a link to an actual quote.

You are a liar.

Why do you lie?

Chump, I'm surprised you didn't hear about that one. Obama was pretty specific. It was made on Univision in Nevada when he was campaigning for Harry Reid.

Obama's original comments came during an interview with Eddie "Piolin" Sotelo, a Hispanic radio personality. Piolin questioned how Obama could ask Latinos for their vote when many don't believe he's worked hard to pass comprehensive immigration reform.
Obama responded: "If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, 'We're gonna punish our enemies and we're gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,' if they don't see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it's gonna be harder."

jack sommerset
11-10-2010, 01:41 PM
"If Latinos sit out the election instead of, 'we're going to punish our enemies and we're going to reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us' -- if they don't see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it's going to be harder," Obama said.

Copy this statement. Go to a search engine and paste. You will find many, many, many links. Obama later said he choose a poor choice of words stating he should have used opponents instead of enemies.

You're pathetic dumper

jack sommerset
11-10-2010, 01:43 PM
Translation: I, Jack Sommerset, am a liar.

In other words, translation, I, DMX (1 of my many trolls) take my q's from dumper and don't bother looking shit up to dispute anything. They're going to get you.

DMX7
11-10-2010, 01:44 PM
Chump, I'm surprised you didn't hear about that one. Obama was pretty specific. It was made on Univision in Nevada when he was campaigning for Harry Reid.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH....

Sounds like he IMPLIED repugs are the enemies of LATINOS, which they are, and never did he "call them the enemy of our country".

Amazing what Repugs get their panties in a bunch over.

ChumpDumper
11-10-2010, 01:46 PM
:lol So he didn't say they were enemies of our country.

jack is a liar.

Spurminator
11-10-2010, 01:49 PM
It was a poor way to phrase it, certainly.

But what he meant is pretty clear to anyone who's not a petty partisan cheerleader.

Carry on.

ChumpDumper
11-10-2010, 01:51 PM

But what he meant is pretty clear to anyone who's not a petty partisan cheerleader.

Carry on.:lol

It's right up there with the "my Muslim faith" quip.

Spurminator
11-10-2010, 01:58 PM
:lol

It's right up there with the "my Muslim faith" quip.

Don't remind me of that one. :bang

The "is our children's future" line from Bush was similarly over-hyped...

Wild Cobra
11-10-2010, 02:01 PM
"If Latinos sit out the election instead of, 'we're going to punish our enemies and we're going to reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us' -- if they don't see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it's going to be harder," Obama said.

Copy this statement. Go to a search engine and paste. You will find many, many, many links. Obama later said he choose a poor choice of words stating he should have used opponents instead of enemies.

You're pathetic dumper
It just proves he only listens to leftists propaganda only instead of a balanced source of news.

Wild Cobra
11-10-2010, 02:02 PM

Carry on.
Is it?

Why did they have an agency to report people to?

DMX7
11-10-2010, 02:05 PM
It just proves he only listens to leftists propaganda only instead of a balanced source of news.

Is that the same balanced source of news that tricked you into thinking Obama called Repubicans the enemies of our country (on Spanish Radio, LMAO)???

I also love this one. Fox News is the greatest.

xHo5h2cpKH0

Obama tells republicans to go to the back of the bus.

Spurminator
11-10-2010, 02:06 PM
Obama tells republicans to go to the back of the bus.

Clearly racist. I mean it's so obvious.

Spurminator
11-10-2010, 02:09 PM
Is it?

Why did they have an agency to report people to?

Because there is a secret plan to round up white conservative Christians into internment camps.

DMX7
11-10-2010, 02:10 PM
Fox News' Peter Johnson had to work pretty hard to get around the fact that Obama was using a car analogy and never even said or implied the word "bus".

Spurminator
11-10-2010, 02:10 PM

Or he gets his news from sources who don't consider this kind of petty intellectual dishonesty "news."

This is fodder for morons. Eat up, you insufferable fucking idiot.

ChumpDumper
11-10-2010, 02:11 PM
It just proves he only listens to leftists propaganda only instead of a balanced source of news.:lmao

I watch Fox as well as other sources.

Fox is full often of shit.

Shit that idiot "laughing-stalks" like you and jack eat up like fat kids eat Halloween candy.

jack sommerset
11-10-2010, 02:14 PM
So he did say they were enemies of our country.

I'm a dumbass. Sorry for trolling, again.

jack sommerset
11-10-2010, 02:16 PM

I watch Fox as well as other sources.

Fox is full often of shit.

Shit that idiot "laughing-stalks" like you and jack eat up like fat kids eat Halloween candy.

You are one bitter motherfucker.:lmao

George Gervin's Afro
11-10-2010, 02:24 PM
I'm one dumb motherfucker.:lmao

we know dummy, we know..

DMX7
11-10-2010, 02:27 PM
we know dummy, we know..

WC's quote in your sig, GGA, is the first time I literally fell out of my chair laughing and gasping for air.

George Gervin's Afro
11-10-2010, 02:28 PM
WC's quote in your sig, GGA, is the first time I literally fell out of my chair laughing and gasping for air.

he's always good for a giggle fart...

jack sommerset
11-10-2010, 02:42 PM
he's always good for a giggle fart...

I'm anti-obama. Most americans are. Keep on giggling and farting, dummy. It's nice to see DMX and George bond. Very sweet.

AND where the fuck is cryass havoc when these liberal fags in here make "snide" remarks. Fucking h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e!!!! He ignores his own "snide" remarks, liberals "snide" remarks but will jerkoff all over his keyboard when I make a few. Go fuck yourself Cryass!

jack sommerset
11-10-2010, 02:43 PM
Chumpy,

You are emotionally overwhelmed. You are having a meltdown. You are irritable, snapping at others, crying, screaming, engaging in all kinds of unhealthy....even self-destructive behavior.You keep venting in here. I'm a big boy. I can take it. You should try breathing, exercising, try talking to a friend, perhaps your boyfriend. Try listening to music, take a bubble bath, give yourself permission to take a break for Spewstalk.. Hopefully your depression, anxiety will pass but if not seek professional help. I care. It's important that you fix you.

George Gervin's Afro
11-10-2010, 02:48 PM
Chumpy,

You are emotionally overwhelmed. You are having a meltdown. You are irritable, snapping at others, crying, screaming, engaging in all kinds of unhealthy....even self-destructive behavior.You keep venting in here. I'm a big boy. I can take it. You should try breathing, exercising, try talking to a friend, perhaps your boyfriend. Try listening to music, take a bubble bath, give yourself permission to take a break for Spewstalk.. Hopefully your depression, anxiety will pass but if not seek professional help. I care. It's important that you fix you.

Sincerley,

The guy who continually brings up gay sex acts and sex with animals..

jack sommerset
11-10-2010, 03:06 PM
Sincerley,

The guy who continually brings up gay sex acts and sex with animals..

Sincerley,

The guy who has gay sex and sex with animals.

CosmicCowboy
11-10-2010, 03:15 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH....

Sounds like he IMPLIED repugs are the enemies of LATINOS, which they are, and never did he "call them the enemy of our country".

Amazing what Repugs get their panties in a bunch over.

Actually, he called Republicans (and based on the recent elections) over half the people in this country HIS enemies. OUR is a possessive plural which included Obama.

My panties aren't in a wad but that IS what he said.

coyotes_geek
11-10-2010, 03:35 PM
Here's a couple more things Obama has done:

1. He's supported the right of his administration to imprison Guantanemo prisoners indefinitely even if they've been acquitted at a trial. (http://www.salon.com/news/opinion/glenn_greenwald/2009/07/08/obama/index.html)

2. He extended the Patriot Act (http://www.wsws.org/articles/2010/feb2010/patr-f27.shtml).

3. He's enabled high income Americans to avoid future income taxes by removing income caps on conversions of traditional IRA and 401k accounts into Roth accounts.

4. He signed into law a healthcare bill written to protect the interests of insurance and pharmaceutical companies.

5. He's expanded the Bush era practice of warrantless wiretapping (http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2010/04/obama_wiretap_ruling.php), a complete reversal of his stance during the election campaign. (http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2008/jul/14/obamas-wiretapping-flip-flop-yes/)

6. He's handed out hundreds of billions of dollars worth of corporate tax breaks.

DMX7
11-10-2010, 03:58 PM
Actually, he called Republicans (and based on the recent elections) over half the people in this country HIS enemies. OUR is a possessive plural which included Obama.

No, it doesnt.

"We" is a plural pronoun clearly referencing LATINOS (the antecedent, a PLURAL noun) because it’s stated in the context of what LATINOS should be saying, not what Obama and LATINOS should be saying.

"OUR" is just a possessive form of the plural pronoun "We". The antecedent is the same, Latinos, not Obama.

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”

CosmicCowboy
11-10-2010, 04:15 PM
http://kara.allthingsd.com/files/2009/09/kool-aid-man.jpg

DMX7
11-10-2010, 04:16 PM
I've been PWNED by the BEST!!! OH YEAH!!!!!

jack sommerset
11-10-2010, 04:21 PM
WTF? Dumbass, barry took it back. It's admitting he is a fuck up and used a wrong word in public. Fucking mono.

DMX7
11-10-2010, 04:26 PM
WTF? Dumbass, barry took it back. It's admitting he is a fuck up and used a wrong word in public. Fucking mono.

Took it back for you sensitive little pricks who couldn't distinguish the difference.

Winehole23
11-10-2010, 04:26 PM
(Monkey smack?)

jack sommerset
11-10-2010, 04:27 PM
Took it back for you sensitive little pricks who couldn't distinguish the difference.

You're trying way to hard. Let it go. Obama is bad for the country.

DMX7
11-10-2010, 04:29 PM
You're trying way to hard. Let it go.

From this guy:

He lies all the time. It's a fact. We removed most of Barrys power last week and in two years we will remove him. I'm pointing out your weakass attempt at blaming Bush for the "wtf has Obama done so far" thread you started. It could be easily interpeted by many that you are the one crying. "WHAAAAAAAA, it's Bush's fault"

Barry spent more money than any other president and we have nothing but more deficit to show for it and thousands of useless projects. There were no shovel ready jobs he promised and in fact he said later on that shovel ready jobs donot exist. He passed a stimulus bill that had over 8,000 earmarks when he said he was against earmarks. Our unemployment is close to 10 percent when he said it would not rise above 8 percent after he passed this stimulus. Now like a true piece of shit Barry has switched his promise about unemployment that he saved millions of jobs. He passed a health care law he didn't even read and that would ruin the best the world has ever seen. He wants bigger government when most of the citizens want less.

I can go on and on. His record speaks for itself which explains November 2nd huge loss for his party. I'm sure you will want to dispute all of this but at the end of the day your opinion doesn't hold water. Barry is done. He will spend the next two years crying about how the repugs are the enemies and blame Bush along the way. Just like you.

CosmicCowboy
11-10-2010, 04:31 PM

Ignorant fuck.

Just one page back you not only didn't know He called the majority of the American people enemies, much less that he realized he fucked up and apologized later and retracted it.

Keep fighting yourself further into the corner.

jack sommerset
11-10-2010, 04:33 PM

From this guy:

Again, you are trying to hard. That took a minute to write. Why don't you tell the class how much time you spend in here and how many names you have. They can decide who tries to hard for themselves.

DMX7
11-10-2010, 04:35 PM

Ignorant fuck.

Just one page back you not only didn't know He called the majority of the American people enemies, much less that he realized he fucked up and apologized later and retracted it.

Keep fighting yourself further into the corner.

Ignorant fuck.

Just one page back you not only didn't know He didn't call republicans his enemies and the enemies of our country, much less that that I said you were too stupid to understand so he apologized anyway and you're panties are still in a bunch.

Keep fighting yourself further into the corner

George Gervin's Afro
11-10-2010, 05:08 PM
jackie is still stunned to learn that politicians don't keep all of their campaign promises.. he was born on 1/21/09

CosmicCowboy
11-10-2010, 05:09 PM
Ignorant fuck.

Just one page back you not only didn't know He didn't call republicans his enemies and the enemies of our country, much less that that I said you were too stupid to understand so he apologized anyway and you're panties are still in a bunch.

Keep fighting yourself further into the corner

:lmao:lmao:lmao

You are SOOOOOO OWNED.

Spurminator
11-10-2010, 06:01 PM
Here's one thing the fuck he hasn't done.

http://www.aclu.org/blog/lgbt-rights/department-defense-service-members-homos-get-half?nocache=1

Take the lead plaintiff in our case, Richard Collins. He was a decorated Air Force Staff Sergeant who served nine years before being kicked out under DADT. He was seen kissing his civilian boyfriend, in a car at a stoplight, when he was off duty, out of uniform, and 10 miles off base. After being discharged under DADT, Staff Sgt. Collins discovered that his separation pay had been cut in half just because he's gay.

DMX7
11-10-2010, 06:18 PM
You are SOOOOOO OWNED.

:lol I beat you over the head with a hammer and gave you an English lesson.

Don't take it so hard. There's no need to cry.

CuckingFunt
11-10-2010, 07:03 PM
AND where the fuck is cryass havoc when these liberal fags in here make "snide" remarks. Fucking h-y-p-o-c-r-i-t-e!!!! He ignores his own "snide" remarks, liberals "snide" remarks but will jerkoff all over his keyboard when I make a few. Go fuck yourself Cryass!

Chumpy,

That these two posts were written one after the other, within a matter of moments, is... well, it's just beautiful.

CuckingFunt
11-10-2010, 07:12 PM
Here's one thing the fuck he hasn't done.

http://www.aclu.org/blog/lgbt-rights/department-defense-service-members-homos-get-half?nocache=1

And it's a big one.

I am of the opinion that most of the bitching about Obama's ineffective first two years is based largely on (willful?) ignorance -- either of what he has gotten accomplished, just how big of a mess he has had to clean up, or a combination of the two -- but the fact that DADT is still on the books is, at this point, unforgivable. And speaks negatively about every level of government, including an executive branch that I, as a supporter, had hoped would be a bit more focused on human rights issues than it has been thus far. I've got my doubts that much of anything can be accomplished these days, as the discourse is just TOO divisive, but it's an issue that I'd like to see Obama be a bit more aggressive in trying to fix.

ChumpDumper
11-10-2010, 07:38 PM
Chumpy,

You are emotionally overwhelmed. You are having a meltdown. You are irritable, snapping at others, crying, screaming, engaging in all kinds of unhealthy....even self-destructive behavior.You keep venting in here. I'm a big boy. I can take it. You should try breathing, exercising, try talking to a friend, perhaps your boyfriend. Try listening to music, take a bubble bath, give yourself permission to take a break for Spewstalk.. Hopefully your depression, anxiety will pass but if not seek professional help. I care. It's important that you fix you.You are really that into me, jack.

It's not my fault you're a liar, and a bad one at that.

ChumpDumper
11-10-2010, 07:38 PM

Ignorant fuck.

Keep fighting yourself further into the corner.lol enemies of the country