PDA

View Full Version : Bosh signs the max, is then anally violated by Paul Millsap

21_Blessings
11-09-2010, 10:48 PM
Dudette is nothing more than a fucking scrub; neat little jumper but that's all she wrote. Good luck winning anything this loser, Miami :lol :rollin

How embarrassing. :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2010, 10:55 PM
Is there really any doubt that Haslem should be starting? He's everything Bosh isn't

AussieFanKurt
11-09-2010, 10:56 PM
It's funny watching Bosh get raped though

DeadlyDynasty
11-09-2010, 10:59 PM

No doubt, it's always entertaining watching a team flush 16.5 mil down the shitter:toast

Ghazi
11-09-2010, 11:03 PM
.no rebounds no rings

21_Blessings
11-09-2010, 11:03 PM

:lol I know right.

Watch any Laker/Raptor game where Bosh went head to head with Bynum and you can visually see him morph into Rupaul. Uncanny.

Can't even containt a short, jumpshooting PF :rolleyes. Imagine how Gasol/Bynum/Odom would literally take turns dumping on the poor guy in a legitimate playoff setting. Fuck, the Lakers could even go small and let Barnes out-rebound that soft ass, shitbird. Shame, we'll never get to see that reality with Miami struggling to stay above .500. In the East.

Eastern Conference Basketball :lmao

Gutter92
11-09-2010, 11:04 PM
wasn't lakaluva advocating signing this dude for the Lakers?

lol

Ghazi
11-09-2010, 11:05 PM

Watch any Laker/Raptor game where Bosh went head to head with Bynum and you can visually see him morph into Rupaul. Uncanny.

Can't even containt a short, jumpshooting PF :rolleyes. Imagine how Gasol/Bynum/Odom would literally take turns dumping on the poor guy in a legitimate playoff setting. Fuck, the Lakers could even go small and let Barnes out-rebound that soft ass, shitbird. Shame, we'll never get to see that reality with Miami struggling to stay above .500. In the East.

lol @ Bynum shitting on anyone in a legitimate playoff setting.

lol 5.7/3.8

jdiggy0424
11-09-2010, 11:05 PM
Dude got shitted on by Millsap. No lube needed

HarlemHeat37
11-09-2010, 11:23 PM
I've always shitted on Bosh, but he has somehow turned into an even softer player than he was before..last year, he was playing next to Bargnani, so it's not like he had a defensive C next to him..

More importantly, his offense has been even softer..he used to live at the FT line, he has forgotten how to drive..it's not like he's having to play off of Wade and Lebron all the time, he's actually getting a proper amount of touches..

11-09-2010, 11:29 PM
he's going to need to enroll in pop's summer basketball camp after this season. oh btw, bosh technically didn't sign the max, he took less like everyone else.

LkrFan
11-09-2010, 11:33 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

21_Blessings
11-09-2010, 11:34 PM
he's going to need to enroll in pop's summer basketball camp after this season. oh btw, bosh technically didn't sign the max, he took less like everyone else.

He's making the most on the team. Whatever insignificant amount those three 'gave up' will easily be made back and then some, through Miami tax laws.

LkrFan
11-09-2010, 11:36 PM
RuPaul is a soft shitbird!! :lmao:lmao:lmao

peskypesky
11-10-2010, 12:27 AM
Is there really any doubt that Haslem should be starting? He's everything Bosh isn't

its an insult to Haslem that he has to come off the bench. after all his years of busting ass for the Heat. and then to have to watch Byosh start?

DesignatedT
11-10-2010, 12:30 AM
Am I missing something? How did Milsap start raining 3's out there? he was 3/3 tonight :lmao

HarlemHeat37
11-10-2010, 12:33 AM
Am I missing something? How did Milsap start raining 3's out there? he was 3/3 tonight :lmao

He made 3 3s in the final minute of the game, when Utah was behind and needed points + Miami missed FTs..

redzero
11-10-2010, 12:45 AM
Mansap
:worthy:

eyeh8u
11-10-2010, 01:13 AM

including not being 6'11''

Koolaid_Man
11-10-2010, 01:26 AM
wasn't lakaluva advocating signing this dude for the Lakers?

lol

I did as well....I guess what you tricks don't understand is that Bosh playing in LA was all predicated on the fact that Kobe's would beat that gay shit out of him. After all Kobe owns Bosh ( 81 )...but the Laker gods looked after us...we just didn't know the full extent of Bosh's gayness...Playing with Wade and Buns made this nigga in the immortal words of MJ to Kwame: " A Flaming Faggot"....:lol

21_Blessings
11-10-2010, 01:29 AM
Bosh would have been an offensive superstar (without a postgame) next to Kobe. But nobody on this earth is making his D look passable on the NBA level. Bynum is just the superior big man and Odom is everything Bosh would need to be for the Lakers.

AussieFanKurt
11-10-2010, 01:42 AM
Oh Bosh is a poor mans Odom. No doubt about that. Interesting to see if they are matched up when Lakers play Heat but it'd be funnier to see Bosh try and contain Gasol lolololol I'm not a fan of the Lakers but I sure like them better than DWhistle and LeCrab

ALVAREZ6
11-10-2010, 02:30 AM
Oh Bosh is a poor mans Odom. No doubt about that. Interesting to see if they are matched up when Lakers play Heat but it'd be funnier to see Bosh try and contain Gasol lolololol I'm not a fan of the Lakers but I sure like them better than DWhistle and LeCrab

How can you possibly hate on Dwyane?

Kobe Bean Bryant
11-10-2010, 02:43 AM
...talking about anal violations

lefty
11-10-2010, 08:57 AM
I knew Bosh was soft, but man, I didnt expect that much pussiness from him

mavsfan1000
11-10-2010, 10:03 AM
So much for the Heat dynasty. :lmao