PDA

View Full Version : sons for those of you Heat fans depressed right now ...

BRHornet45
11-09-2010, 11:00 PM
sons we don't have a bandwagon (which most of you Heat fans are VERY familiar with), but we do have a badass streetcar. its not too late to jump on ... come on, you know its like second nature for you front runners ... just hop on.

http://www.startherepa.com/galleries/nola/New_Orleans_streetcar.jpg

The Gemini Method
11-09-2010, 11:57 PM
BR with the goods...funny things are afoot in the ol NBA...Hornets undefeated...OKC hype is proving false...and Bosh keeping LeWhatShouldiDo and DWade down...jump jump on the wagon!

jason54858
11-10-2010, 12:26 AM
Ill jump on when the Hornets are a series contenders. Being undefeated in the beginning of November doesn't mean there a contenders. It just means they happen to be undefeated in the beginning of November.

eyeh8u
11-10-2010, 12:56 AM
i notice you all have alot of empty seats in the arena, why arent the undefeated hornets selling out.

GuerillaBlack
11-10-2010, 12:59 AM
i notice you all have alot of empty seats in the arena, why arent the undefeated hornets selling out.

sons, there is drinking to be done on Bourbon Street. New Orleanians don't have time to watch an NBA game.

eyeh8u
11-10-2010, 01:16 AM
sons, there is drinking to be done on Bourbon Street. New Orleanians don't have time to watch an NBA game.

you make NO sounds like some type of gomorrah

fevertrees
11-10-2010, 01:24 AM

The frontrunners only come out when big name teams play in the Hive (Spurs, Heat, Lakers, Celtics, and Nets). :bang