DeadlyDynasty
11-10-2010, 02:29 AM
Discuss.

Kobe Bean Bryant
11-10-2010, 02:42 AM
Goat

ezau
11-10-2010, 02:45 AM
Does that mean that every man should rape a white bitch? That doesn't sound very appealing to me.

BanditHiro
11-10-2010, 02:50 AM
nope he wears purple and yellow

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 03:07 AM
Does that mean that every man should rape a white bitch? That doesn't sound very appealing to me.

Sounded fine to your owner & Pop signed off it.

Ipso facto:::Neal. Your own rapist.

Kobe Bean Bryant
11-10-2010, 03:10 AM

Justify the rape, only in Lakers land

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 03:11 AM
What's good for the goose, is sauce for the gander.

ezau
11-10-2010, 03:11 AM

Well, no Spur fan has claimed that Neal should be the role model of every little kid out there.

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 03:13 AM
Well, no Spur fan has claimed that Neal should be the role model of every little kid out there.

Every time Neal farts, the crowd goes wild.

Your regrets are your own.

Congratulations, and welcome to The Rapist Club.

The Refrigerator
11-10-2010, 03:16 AM
NB4 this thread generates anger.

usdane
11-10-2010, 03:17 AM

The same with Kobe. He is guilty of infidelity just most NBA players are.
But that is his private life which I really don't care about.

What I care about is the product he deliver on the court and he deliver plenty of these :lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:

ezau
11-10-2010, 03:17 AM
Every time Neal farts, the crowd goes wild.

Your regrets are your own.

The following statement by Kobe Bryant was issued after sexual assault charges against him were dropped:

"First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.

"I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

"I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado."

tee, hee. There goes your idol Laker fans:toast

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 03:19 AM
I just get a kick outta Pop granting on a rapist.

Big shot/Mr. Classy.

Turns out Pop & that owner of yours is just like everybody else.

ha, ha.

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 03:20 AM
The following statement by Kobe Bryant was issued after sexual assault charges against him were dropped:

"First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.

"I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

"I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado."

tee, hee. There goes your idol Laker fans:toast

Your idol raped as well, Ez.

ezau
11-10-2010, 03:21 AM
I just get a kick outta Pop granting on a rapist.

Big shot/Mr. Classy.

Turns out Pop & that owner of yours is just like everybody else.

ha, ha.

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 03:21 AM

You ain't no better now, Ez. Neal makes us even.

ezau
11-10-2010, 03:26 AM
You ain't no better now, Ez. Neal makes us even.

Is Kobe Bryant the founder? tee, hee

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 03:29 AM
Yes, Kobe Bryant is the founder. Your Neal is his protege. They each raped & pillaged.

Are you proud, Ez?

The Refrigerator
11-10-2010, 03:33 AM
Kate Faber isn't the only asshole Kobe left bloodied in this thread. Ezau's still hasn't healed.

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 03:35 AM
Ez & his crew can't figure a way around Neal.

Uh, uh. There ain't no way. They grew it. They gonna chew it.

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-10-2010, 03:52 AM
Me and Gary Neal like to go to LA on the weekends, to rape every bitch we see, and we rape em hard.

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 06:13 AM
That's the spirit, Roger.

Neal is a rapist, and you're proud of it.

Let us proceed...

ezau
11-10-2010, 06:24 AM
Yes, Kobe Bryant is the founder. Your Neal is his protege. They each raped & pillaged.

Are you proud, Ez?

The same way the Viet Cong pillaged and fucked your mind Cully? Let us proceed:toast

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 06:32 AM
Viets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

miserableman
11-10-2010, 06:46 AM
*dancing to music.. *punch mirror.. celing fan