PDA

View Full Version : bosh trade in talks

rickross
11-10-2010, 03:35 AM
NIgaaaaa wtf is wrong wit dis pussy ass mofo. Trade hiz azz asp and bring riley back, he ruinin the shit down here!

Ima call riley to call his midget slave stan van gundy to swap bosh for dwight. Dis is unnacceptable.

Nigga i find it more interesting to look at me in da mirror while i is eatin than to watch bosh.

rayjayjohnson
11-10-2010, 04:42 AM
omg what a waste of internet

miserableman
11-10-2010, 06:44 AM
In this thread, let's all talk like this gentleman.

YOO! FOK dat sheeit niggaaa! Whoo yooz gonn' git 4 Lady Bosh, playa'? Aint nobudda gon' wont dat trix! I woodn't tr8de Leesa Leslie 4 dat ass raht nah!

spursballer21
11-10-2010, 07:52 AM
Everyone is having a career high against Bosh.

mavsfan1000
11-10-2010, 08:31 AM
Gasol will love playing the Heat.

Purch
11-10-2010, 08:32 AM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/ap/03/fullj.104e3f5572c35b28f839c136b8303d48/ae6fdc5320e74ff38ca7004be30774e0.jpg

DAF86
11-10-2010, 09:15 AM
Funny how beign on a certain situation can change the perception people have of you, in Toronto Bosh was seen as a superstar by some, now he looks like a role player and not a particular great one either.

This makes me think of guys that perform at all-star level while beign role players on great teams (Manu, Tony, Pau, etc.) and how most people think of them as just role players that elevate their game thanks to the superstars they play with and that they wouldn't be able to carry good teams in the NBA as number one options. Hopefully this Bosh situation can make people re-think about this.

La Mont
11-10-2010, 09:27 AM
Butler's expiring + trashes for Bosh, here we have a deal.

La Mont
11-10-2010, 09:33 AM
i would love to have Bosh on Rockets squad if Riley doesn't charge too big. a Courtney Lee + Battier + Scola + fillers offer for Chris Bosh would do good to both teams, the cHeat adds depth to their bench while we convert some redundant depth into a true leader. having the trade done, heat will be strolling to their 2nd NBA championship and the Rockets will rejoin the playoff range.

hater
11-10-2010, 09:38 AM
i would love to have Bosh on Rockets squad if Riley doesn't charge too big. a Courtney Lee + Battier + Scola + fillers offer for Chris Bosh would do good to both teams, the cHeat adds depth to their bench while we convert some redundant depth into a true leader. having the trade done, heat will be strolling to their 2nd NBA championship and the Rockets will rejoin the playoff range.

give up your 3 most consistent players for an overhyped scrub??? :wow

If I was rocketfan I would do Yao for Bosch straight up.

monosylab1k
11-10-2010, 09:43 AM
Funny how beign on a certain situation can change the perception people have of you, in Toronto Bosh was seen as a superstar by some, now he looks like a role player and not a particular great one either.

This makes me think of guys that perform at all-star level while beign role players on great teams (Manu, Tony, Pau, etc.) and how most people think of them as just role players that elevate their game thanks to the superstars they play with and that they wouldn't be able to carry good teams in the NBA as number one options. Hopefully this Bosh situation can make people re-think about this.

Yeah it doesn't. Your desire to drink every last drop of sweat off Manu's balls never ceases to amaze me. He'd suck dick as a franchise player. So would Tony. Pau already did.

Jose Canseco
11-10-2010, 09:51 AM
Heat should trade Bosh to Houston for Luis Scola and Joe Johnson.

Jose Canseco
11-10-2010, 09:52 AM
Lol Bosh didn't carry "good" teams as a superstar. His teams in Toronto were shit with him as the franchise player.

JJ Hickson
11-10-2010, 09:54 AM

Amazing post. If only we had a chance to see Gasol as a #1 option for 7 years this whole argument would finally be put to rest. I'm sure as a #1 option people on spurstalk would be constantly mentioning him as one of the best big men in the league. Oh well, I guess we'll never know how that would have turned out since it never happened.

Kobe™
11-10-2010, 09:56 AM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/ap/03/fullj.104e3f5572c35b28f839c136b8303d48/ae6fdc5320e74ff38ca7004be30774e0.jpg

"OUTTA MY WAY BOUST."
i

La Mont
11-10-2010, 09:57 AM
give up your 3 most consistent players for an overhyped scrub??? :wow

If I was rocketfan I would do Yao for Bosch straight up.

lack of "consistent" players is not the real cumber we're struggling with. besides Battier Scola and Lee we still have a shitload of "consistent" players but none of them has the leadership to gather shits together. we have too many "fine" players but not at all anyone able to agglutinate the talents into a real power.

I would swap Yao anytime for whatever offer. this shit only does half the work he's paid to do. yao used to be good under his rookie contract though, but he turned shit as soon as he signed the giant contract.

hater
11-10-2010, 09:58 AM
and you think Bosch has leadership??

Jose Canseco
11-10-2010, 09:58 AM
Average record of the Toronto Raptors in Bosh's 7 seasons there: 36-46.

In their best season with Bosh (2006-07), they went 47-35, the only season of his 7 there they had a winning record. That same season, there were only five teams in the Eastern Conference with winning records. Only two teams that won more than 50 games.

Suggesting Bosh leading "good" teams makes a case for how well guys like Manu and Parker could do as franchise players is predicated on a false assumption. Bosh never led any "good" teams as the franchise player.

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 09:59 AM
Amazing post. If only we had a chance to see Gasol as a #1 option for 7 years this whole argument would finally be put to rest. I'm sure as a #1 option people on spurstalk would be constantly mentioning him as one of the best big men in the league. Oh well, I guess we'll never know how that would have turned out since it never happened.

JJ, takin' a healthy contingent of Spurs assholes to the Tree of Woe.

hater
11-10-2010, 10:01 AM

Gasol was a top 10 big while in the Grizz.

DAF86
11-10-2010, 10:04 AM
Yeah it doesn't. Your desire to drink every last drop of sweat off Manu's balls never ceases to amaze me. He'd suck dick as a franchise player. So would Tony. Pau already did.

A not in his prime Pau led Memphis to the playoffs twice with a bunch of scrubs around him, he didn't suck. Tony and Manu wouldn't suck either.

La Mont
11-10-2010, 10:05 AM

Pau got plenty of competitive role players during the years in memphis but he still managed to lose each and every single game he played in playoffs, in steep contrast, dirk carried a huddle of mediocre fucks into the NBA finals in 06 and only lost the series to bullshit whistles. Pau is a great fucking 2nd banana but as a leader Pau was not even half the player of Dirk. dirk also once played as a 2nd guy in his early years when Finley was the Mavs franchise player, but the Mavs didn't play too good in these years despite massive spend.

Jose Canseco
11-10-2010, 10:06 AM
Gasol was a top 10 big while in the Grizz.

Arguable, and on lottery and winless, borderline playoff Grizz teams.

Now he's a top 10 player (not just big) on a championship team.

The initial inference by the Ginobili lapdog is that Bosh shows a guy like Ginobili could lead a "good" NBA team as no. 1 franchise guy. Whether you agree with that or not, whether it's arguable or not, using Bosh as evidence of that argument was moronic.

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 10:06 AM
Pau had a skunker goin' in the playoffs till Bryant.

DAF86
11-10-2010, 10:07 AM
Average record of the Toronto Raptors in Bosh's 7 seasons there: 36-46.

In their best season with Bosh (2006-07), they went 47-35, the only season of his 7 there they had a winning record. That same season, there were only five teams in the Eastern Conference with winning records. Only two teams that won more than 50 games.

Suggesting Bosh leading "good" teams makes a case for how well guys like Manu and Parker could do as franchise players is predicated on a false assumption. Bosh never led any "good" teams as the franchise player.

I consider a 47-35 team to be a good team, if you want I can change it to "playoffs teams", a lot of people here said that guys like Tony and Manu would only be able to be number one guys on lottery teams.

hater
11-10-2010, 10:07 AM
Pau had a skunker goin' in the playoffs till Bryant.

and vice-versa

Jose Canseco
11-10-2010, 10:08 AM
A not in his prime Pau led Memphis to the playoffs twice with a bunch of scrubs around him, he didn't suck. Tony and Manu wouldn't suck either.

So Tony and Manu could be players who "do not suck" as franchise no. 1 guys on teams that are either lottery teams or borderline playoff teams that will get their asses kicked for a quick first round exit. That's what you're trying to say?

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 10:08 AM
and vice-versa

Not true.

La Mont
11-10-2010, 10:09 AM

Pau led the Grizllies into the playoffs twice, only to get perfectly swept and quit the playoffs with clean sheets both times. and it's hard to call his surroundings scrubs when they included names like Battier, Posey, Jason Williams, etc....

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 10:10 AM
Pound that Spurs ass, LaMont, make it bleed!!!!!!!

DAF86
11-10-2010, 10:12 AM
Pau led the Grizllies into the playoffs twice, only to get perfectly swept and quit the playoffs with clean sheets both times. and it's hard to call his surroundings scrubs when they included names like Battier, Posey, Jason Williams, etc....

So you pump up guys like Battier, Posey and Williams.

But guys like Kidd, Harris, Marion, Butler, Howard, Terry, Nash, Finley, etc are "a huddle of mediocre fucks"?

DAF86
11-10-2010, 10:13 AM
So Tony and Manu could be players who "do not suck" as franchise no. 1 guys on teams that are either lottery teams or borderline playoff teams that will get their asses kicked for a quick first round exit. That's what you're trying to say?

I'm saying that they would be seen as stars that lead good, competitive playoffs teams.

Jose Canseco
11-10-2010, 10:17 AM
I consider a 47-35 team to be a good team, if you want I can change it to "playoffs teams", a lot of people here said that guys like Tony and Manu would only be able to be number one guys on lottery teams.

Did you not read that the rest of the Eastern Conference was vomit that season? 47-35 is a good record if you look at the record only without understanding the rest of the conference was a dirty tampon. The Raptors record against 50 game winning teams that season: 3-15. That Raptors team was not a "good" team. The Raptors with Bosh were never a "good" team.

Jose Canseco
11-10-2010, 10:18 AM
I'm saying that they would be seen as stars that lead good, competitive playoffs teams.

If you believe that, Bosh as an example in no way proves that.

Your point is arguable. The evidence you're using to try to prove it is feces.

hater
11-10-2010, 10:26 AM
Not true.

Kobe could not even get his team past the 0 and forever Suns w/out Gasol. So true.

La Mont
11-10-2010, 10:27 AM
So you pump up guys like Battier, Posey and Williams.

But guys like Kidd, Harris, Marion, Butler, Howard, Terry, Nash, Finley, etc are "a huddle of mediocre fucks"?

dirk never had them all on the same squad. During their 06' championship run, dirk only had a handful of fellows who could give him some actual help, while the vast rest were all useless fucks. it happened at times that dirk reprimanded his teammates with trays of dirty words...

DAF86
11-10-2010, 10:28 AM
Did you not read that the rest of the Eastern Conference was vomit that season? 47-35 is a good record if you look at the record only without understanding the rest of the conference was a dirty tampon. The Raptors record against 50 game winning teams that season: 3-15. That Raptors team was not a "good" team. The Raptors with Bosh were never a "good" team.

Toronto beign a good team is subjective, all I know is that Bosh was seen as a "max player" there because he posted great numbers as the number one guy on a borderline playoff team, if he would have spent all his career as the number two or three option like he is now he would have never gotten that status, my point (other than guys like Manu and Tony can lead good teams) is that the perception fans have of a player is determinated by the situation/team that player is in.

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 10:31 AM
Kobe could not even get his team past the 0 and forever Suns w/out Gasol. So true.

Bryant had already rang three times, & won countless playoff games.

It took Kobe, draggin' Gasol kickin' & screamin' to his first playoff win.

Just like that, Hater.

JoeTait75
11-10-2010, 10:31 AM

That and the Raptors were quickly 86'd in the first round by a .500 New Jersey team in fairly decisive fashion.

hater
11-10-2010, 10:33 AM

thanks to Shaq and Phil. who the hell was the Grizz coach anyway, that franchise had no playoff pedigree.

Just like that, Hater.

and thanks to Phil and Fisher and Odom, etc,etc.

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 10:36 AM
thanks to Shaq and Phil. who the hell was the Grizz coach anyway, that franchise had no playoff pedigree.

and thanks to Phil and Fisher and Odom, etc,etc.

But, the fact remains Gasol didn't scratch in the playoffs for 7 years till he got with Bryant.

Jesus Christ, it's like pullin' teeth with you Spurs humps.:rolleyes

La Mont
11-10-2010, 10:39 AM
pau never won not even a single game in playoffs before joining Bryant with Lakers.

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 10:44 AM
I like this LaMont person. He's alright.

hater
11-10-2010, 10:45 AM
But, the fact remains Gasol didn't scratch in the playoffs for 7 years till he got with Bryant.

Jesus Christ, it's like pullin' teeth with you Spurs humps.:rolleyes

you are comparing the Laker franchise which had multiple playoff veterans not to mention best coach in history with the Grizzlies franchise which had none of that.

Lakerfans :rolleyes

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 10:49 AM
you are comparing the Laker franchise which had multiple playoff veterans not to mention best coach in history with the Grizzlies franchise which had none of that.

Lakerfans :rolleyes

I'm just stating facts, Hater. Gasol didn't win a playoff game till he got with Bryant. That's a fact. Am I right, Hater?

It's alright, go ahead and answer. We know.

hater
11-10-2010, 10:50 AM
I'm just stating facts, Hater. Gasol didn't win a playoff game till he got with Bryant. That's a fact. Am I right, Hater?

It's alright, go ahead and answer. We know.

I agree with that.

But you must agree that both Kobe and Gasol had playoff failures and were not contenders until they met each other.

DAF86
11-10-2010, 10:50 AM
Bryant never won a playoff series without a HoF bigmen.

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 10:52 AM
I agree with that.

Hold on, let me get a screen shot of this and a Notary Public.

I think the Ellis girl is a Notary. Oh, Kor I., are ya decent?

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 10:53 AM

HoF Duncan got skunked by the Suns.

hater
11-10-2010, 10:53 AM

fact. agreed seppe?

without Gasol, Kobe was nothing more than a glorified TMac

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 10:55 AM
fact. agreed seppe?

No, not a fact. I don't do HoF as a religion, but, I'll make an exception here:::there's no empiricals linking Gasol there.

in2deep
11-10-2010, 10:56 AM
fact. agreed seppe?

without Gasol, Kobe was nothing more than a glorified TMac

pretty much spot on, I'd say

Double-Up
11-10-2010, 10:58 AM
Heat should trade Bosh to Houston for Luis Scola and Joe Johnson.

You're gonna milk that for all it's worth, eh? Try coming up with some new material...

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 10:59 AM
pretty much spot on, I'd say

Gee, 6 months ago he was "Gasoft" to you guys. Now he's a HoF lock.

Just shows ta go ya.

The Refrigerator
11-10-2010, 11:01 AM

Pau was a hall of fame big man before he played with Kobe?:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao He wasn't even an all star idiot. Shit even now he has work to do regarding the HOF. Kobe was a HOFer long before Pau got in town. Besides it is a moot point. larry bird won with multiple hall of famers around him. So did magic. Jordan had Pippen. So what is your point you fucking nazi harboring faggot? You just trying to pump up more white players and put down a black player you racist piece of shit?

Jose Canseco
11-10-2010, 11:01 AM

Was Pau Gasol on pace to be a HOF big man before joining the Lakers?

The difference with Kobe from guys like Bosh or Pau or Manu or Parker is that he has led his team to a championship as the top dog. Now you can argue all day long whether he was the most important piece to winning championships the past two years. You can even argue if Pau played better overall last year on their way to the title. But it's not arguable whose team it is. It's Kobe's team. Not Pau's. Even when Tony Parker won Finals MVP, the Spurs were not viewed as Parker's team. For the past 6 seasons, the Lakers have been Kobe's team, winning or losing, championship contender or lottery team. It's been Kobe's team.

in2deep
11-10-2010, 11:04 AM
Pau was a hall of fame big man before he played with Kobe?:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao He wasn't even an all star idiot. Shit even now he has work to do regarding the HOF. Kobe was a HOFer long before Pau got in town. Besides it is a moot point. larry bird won with multiple hall of famers around him. So did magic. Jordan had Pippen. So what is your point you fucking nazi harboring faggot? You just trying to pump up more white players and put down a black player you racist piece of shit?

what a stupid thing to say.

Pau played like HOF with Kobe. That's all that matters.

Was Pippen a HOFer before joining MJ? Was Kobe a HOFer before joining SHaq?
:bang

DAF86
11-10-2010, 11:04 AM

Yes, his resume on International play alone help his for the HoF.

lol idiot calling other people idiots.

Roddy Beaubois
11-10-2010, 11:05 AM
No, not a fact. I don't do HoF as a religion, but, I'll make an exception here

Why not, you have already made many exceptions with those gd threads you keep starting.

Roddy Beaubois
11-10-2010, 11:06 AM
Yes, his resume on International play alone help his for the HoF..

Here we go

The Refrigerator

lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololol
lololololololololololololololololololololololololo lololololololololololololololololololololol

DAF86
lol, I missed "the racist piece of shit" part, he's either trolling or doesn't check out the NFL forum enough.

The Refrigerator
11-10-2010, 11:07 AM
Here we go

The same shit he says for every white non American player. With no proof.

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 11:09 AM
Why not, you have already made many exceptions with those gd threads you keep starting.

"exceptions" to what?

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 11:10 AM

:lmao

Roddy Beaubois
11-10-2010, 11:10 AM
"exceptions" to what?

yer religion. You once said starting threads was against yer religion now that all you f'in do.

Jose Canseco
11-10-2010, 11:11 AM
You're gonna milk that for all it's worth, eh? Try coming up with some new material...

You'll see it until it stops irritating your vagina.

Think of it as an immunization shot. Not a very effective immunization shot if you continue to get the rash when I post it.

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 11:13 AM
yer religion. You once said starting threads was against yer religion now that all you f'in do.

Yer wrong. I said I was forbidden to do so by Kori. I said that was the only way she'd let me in. It was a red herring to lure somebody into an ELE bet. It almost worked on Duncan, but, some wiseass clued him in at the last moment and he backed out.

There, Roddy, I straightened your ass out.

Let us proceed...

Jose Canseco
11-10-2010, 11:15 AM

lol idiot calling other people idiots.

Does Toni Kukoc belong in the basketball Hall of Fame?

How about Sarunas Jasikevicius?

Roddy Beaubois
11-10-2010, 11:16 AM
Yer wrong. I said I was forbidden to do so by Kori.

uh, uh.

Double-Up
11-10-2010, 11:16 AM
You'll see it until it stops irritating your vagina.

Think of it as an immunization shot. Not a very effective immunization shot if you continue to get the rash when I post it.

http://listverse.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/aa6c743240afc17fac965252d045bae1.jpg

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 11:17 AM
uh, uh.

Uh, huh.

Jose Canseco
11-10-2010, 11:17 AM
Fortunately, at least you have Chris Bosh and Joe Johnson to cheer for.

http://listverse.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/aa6c743240afc17fac965252d045bae1.jpg

Roddy Beaubois
11-10-2010, 11:18 AM
Uh, huh.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4683927&highlight=start+threads+religion#post4683927

let us proceed....

in2deep
11-10-2010, 11:20 AM
no Pau was no HOFer before LA.

But as I said, neither was Pippen, Kobe, Garnett before joining their new teams.

and yet ppl still say, MJ had a HOFer next to him.

Double-Up
11-10-2010, 11:21 AM
Fortunately, at least you have Chris Bosh and Joe Johnson to cheer for.

Better than cheering for Detroit...what a shithole. :lol

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_P6aci-a6BzM/TIz4TvNZ8uI/AAAAAAAAAmk/DczIwQuGIJM/s1600/Slums-of-Detroit.jpg

DAF86
Does Toni Kukoc belong in the basketball Hall of Fame?

How about Sarunas Jasikevicius?

IMO, yes they do. Some years ago the HoF inducted some 80 years olds from Argentina that the only important thing they did in their careers was winning the first FIBA WC, so those guys you named should definitely be in there, and with time they may get in.

Jose Canseco
no Pau was no HOFer before LA.

But as I said, neither was Pippen, Kobe, Garnett before joining their new teams.

and yet ppl still say, MJ had a HOFer next to him.

Kobe was a 17 year old high school kid when he joined his "new" team.

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 11:22 AM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4683927&highlight=start+threads+religion#post4683927

let us proceed....

Oops. You're right. I am wrong.

in2deep
11-10-2010, 11:22 AM
Kobe was a 17 year old high school kid when he joined his "new" team.

thus not a HOFer

Gutter92
11-10-2010, 11:25 AM

Just like that, Hater.

HAHAHAHAH

Yea, lemme remind you how Kobe took Pau "kicking and screaming" to his first playoff victory

Lets play a game of who's who, shall we?

Player A:

36/16/8/3 on 70% shooting

Player B:

32/3/1/1/2 on 35% shooting

Would it be fair to say Player A was carrying Player B on his back in this game? imo yes.

Player A was Pau Gasol btw.

DAF86
11-10-2010, 11:25 AM
The same shit he says for every white non American player. With no proof.

Specially that Dirk Nowitzki guy.

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 11:26 AM
HAHAHAHAH

Yea, lemme remind you how Kobe took Pau "kicking and screaming" to his first playoff victory

Lets play a game of who's who, shall we?

Player A:

36/16/8/3 on 70% shooting

Player B:

32/3/1/1/2 on 35% shooting

Would it be fair to say Player A was carrying Player B on his back in this game? imo yes.

Player A was Pau Gasol btw.

It took him 7 years & Bryant to get it done.

in2deep
11-10-2010, 11:27 AM
It took him 7 years & Bryant to get it done.

It took Bryant 5 years and Gasol to get it done :)

Jose Canseco
11-10-2010, 11:28 AM
IMO, yes they do. Some years ago the HoF inducted some 80 years olds from Argentina that the only important thing they did in their careers was winning the first FIBA WC, so those guys you named should definitely be in there, and with time they may get in.

For the record, I think Kukoc belongs in the HOF.

But even in his prime, if you put Kukoc on a team with another HOF player, you wouldn't be using an argument to gauge their success or failures based on the fact they had HOFer Toni Kukoc playing alongside them. You definitely wouldn't use that argument for Jasikevicius.

But you use it for Pau, who was viewed as a very talented big man but not the type of big man who automatically makes a team a championship contender before he joined the Lakers. In fact he was more like a big man version of T-Mac. A franchise guy who can be the difference between being in the lottery and barely making the playoffs. But not a guy who means the difference between being a good team and a great team, not as the no. 1 guy anyway.

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 11:29 AM
It took Bryant 5 years and Gasol to get it done :)

How do you figure, Bryant had already rang 3 times and won countless playoffs games when Gasol showed up with his playoff skunker attached.

in2deep
11-10-2010, 11:30 AM
How do you figure, Bryant had already rang 3 times and won countless playoffs games when Gasol showed up with his playoff skunker attached.

I was talking about getting out of the 1st round w/out Shaq

Gutter92
11-10-2010, 11:31 AM
:lol

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 11:39 AM

I was talkin' about Gasol not winning a single playoff game until he came onboard with Bryant.

Jose Canseco
11-10-2010, 11:40 AM
It's cute that you get this itchy over a joke pointing out how dumb and delusional so many Rocket fans on these boards are.

I root for the City of Detroit to get their act together. It's a bad and sad situation for the city. But it's all cool by me if you want to make fun of it. I don't get sensitive about it. It's still my city and it is a dump in a lot of areas. People need help out here. You have to resort to that to evade the point of the joke, that so many Rockets fans on here all but guaranteed the Rockets would be working ways to acquire both Joe Johnson and Chris bosh last summer.

Unfortunately, Detroit being a shithole doesn't change your stupidity.

Better than cheering for Detroit...what a shithole. :lol

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_P6aci-a6BzM/TIz4TvNZ8uI/AAAAAAAAAmk/DczIwQuGIJM/s1600/Slums-of-Detroit.jpg

Roddy Beaubois
11-10-2010, 12:10 PM
Oops. You're right. I am wrong.

tee,hee

Roddy Beaubois
11-10-2010, 12:11 PM
Specially that Dirk Nowitzki guy.

You obviously must suspect he was one of the good Germans that helped the jews out tbh.

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 12:37 PM

I think Obama's dad lives in there.

Double-Up
11-10-2010, 12:47 PM

I think Obama's dad lives in there.

Nigga that's not Africa.

HeatBurn305
11-10-2010, 12:50 PM
Finally the trio is reunited, ever since that fateful day in Arizona. Me and Cubby at the Chuckbox lookin' for that Duncan fellow;::::Luva in the car, chloroform rag at hand.

tee, hee

Giuseppe
11-10-2010, 12:53 PM
Mornin' Altered.

HeatBurn305
11-10-2010, 12:55 PM
Mornin' Cubster, just applyin the 'ol Preparation H after Mill built a shoestore up there last night.

ElNono
11-10-2010, 01:19 PM
Bosh took advantage that he was playing in the Leastern conference when the conference was really weaksauce, an advantage that Pau didn't have in Memphis, or guys like Dirk don't have in Dallas or Scola in Houston. See Kevin Garnett for a relatively similar case (going nowhere with the Wolves as a star in the West - just like Pau in Memphis - and multiple visits to the NBA Finals once he moved into the East).

Even taking that into account, Toronto put a fairly average record when he was there.
Bosh has been always overrated.

Roddy Beaubois
11-10-2010, 02:02 PM
Scola

tdunk21
11-10-2010, 02:09 PM

:rollin:rollin:rollin

ElNono
11-10-2010, 04:52 PM

Bosh is a talented role player, very much like Scola.

monosylab1k
11-10-2010, 05:04 PM
5PDuqk_DSMw

DAF86
11-10-2010, 05:13 PM

Well then, what about Joe Johnson? He was a role player in Phoenix (with an even lesser role that the ones Manu and Tony have in San Antonio), then he goes to Atlanta to be the go to guy and there not only he leads a good team (I hope that you don't tell me now that the Hawks aren't a good team) but he also becomes a "max player".

P/S: Sorry if I'm late for this but are you Jamstone?

Koolaid_Man
11-10-2010, 06:07 PM
NIgaaaaa wtf is wrong wit dis pussy ass mofo. Trade hiz azz asp and bring riley back, he ruinin the shit down here!

Ima call riley to call his midget slave stan van gundy to swap bosh for dwight. Dis is unnacceptable.

Nigga i find it more interesting to look at me in da mirror while i is eatin than to watch bosh.

Rick Ross is garbage...he lucky PAC dead...that Nigga along with Lil Wayne, Master P, and most of the Southern rap wouldn't even exist if PAC was still alive. but yeah Bosh is queer but he's no different than Wade and Buns...

jeebus
11-10-2010, 06:17 PM
Nigga that's not Africa.
could've fooled me