PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to kill him first?

whottt
05-23-2005, 03:37 PM
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/G/GIRL_FOUND?SITE=TXSAE&SECTION=US

Girl, 8, found buried alive in trash bin

By JILL BARTON
Associated Press Writer

LAKE WORTH, Fla. (AP) -- An 8-year-old girl who was raped and buried alive told a friend she remembers her attacker towering over her before she passed out, then awoke seven hours later beneath a pile of rocks and concrete blocks when she heard the voices of rescuers.

The girl, who had been staying overnight at her godmother's house, was reported missing early Sunday. She was hospitalized in good condition Monday and a teenage boy who also had been staying at the home was arrested. Authorities said he confessed.

"She said the last thing she remembers is that he looked over her with these big eyes and then she said she went to sleep. She said she was waiting for us to find her," said 18-year-old Danielle Holloman, a family friend who calls the girl her sister.

"She said she knew we would come get her. That's why as soon as the police came, she wiggled her fingers," Holloman said Monday.

Advertisement

The girl was found Sunday morning when police Sgt. Mike Hall climbed into a 25-foot long trash bin, opened the lid to a 30-gallon recycling container and saw part of her hand and foot peeking out from under heavy concrete slabs.

Hall told ABC's "Good Morning America" he summoned a fellow officer "and he shouted out, you know, 'her finger is moving!' And at that point, the expression on everybody's face just changed. I mean, it went from a hopeless scene to there's hope there now."

Police Sgt. Dan Boland said there was no doubt that the girl would have been dead if Hall hadn't found her.

"She was dehydrated and in rough shape with pieces of cement blocks on top of her and she was face down," Boland said. "There was no way for her to get out on her own."

Audio
Sainz reports an officer searching with a team of officers walked up to a trash bin at a landfill.

She had been sexually assaulted, authorities said.

Her disappearance rattled a state that had been outraged over the arrests of sex offenders in the separate killings earlier this year of 9-year-old Jessica Lunsford and 13-year-old Sarah Lunde.

"When a child is abducted and abandoned like this, the critical thing is time," Police Chief William Smith said. "That we found this child alive is a miracle."

The 8-year-old had been staying overnight at her godmother's house. After police found her, the girl named her attacker and described him. The teenage boy she named, a friend who was staying in the home, was arrested.

Authorities said Milagro Cunningham, 17, confessed and was charged with attempted murder, sexual battery on a child under 12, and false imprisonment of a victim under age 13, police said. A court appearance was scheduled Monday.

The teen initially told investigators that the girl may have been abducted by five men in a station wagon, and that he tried to follow them. He changed his story during questioning, Boland said.

"He was a good person. He would clean and do chores, laugh and play jokes and stuff. We never thought he would do something like that," Holloman said. "The only reason I can think he went crazy like this is his father died and his mother didn't want him. Nobody wanted him."

Holloman said the teen stayed with an aunt until she kicked him out about four months ago. He then went to live at the home of Lisa Taylor, Holloman's mother, where the victim occasionally spent weekends while her mother worked.

Cunningham's aunt had accused him of stealing and the teen has a relatively minor criminal record, authorities said. He was on probation for throwing a rock through a car window.

Taylor was asleep when the girl vanished from the bedroom she was sharing with Holloman's 1-year-old son. Holloman and her sister discovered the girl was missing when they came home after a night of roller-skating, authorities said.

A half hour later, Cunningham knocked on the door and the sisters found him with his shirt torn and his clothes covered with dirt. Investigators said that's when he started telling his story about the men in the station wagon.

Authorities said the girl was found far enough from any homes that no one would likely have heard if she had cried out. The trash bin was in a fenced-off former landfill behind a park where she often played with Holloman, Holloman's son and other friends.

whottt
05-23-2005, 03:40 PM
This guy needs to be assfucked with a hot fireplace poker and then have about about 15 blocks of concrete put on his head while the entire state of Florida takes turns kicking the living shit out him...he should then be dumped in a prison sewer and die a slow painful death in the excrement of scum. His remains should then be tossed in a pig pen so he can become the pigshit that he truly is.

The absolute worst humanity has to offer.

T Park
05-23-2005, 03:42 PM
word.

Im sure someone will say, "It doesnt make it right to do unto him though"

FUck him. Get a rope.....

tlongII
05-23-2005, 03:43 PM
Sounds like the kid is sick to me. He needs mental help. He should be locked up, but not tortured.

ladiesman
05-23-2005, 03:44 PM
Rope? Get the fucking dull butter knife out....

whottt
05-23-2005, 03:46 PM
Sounds like the kid is sick to me. He needs mental help. He should be locked up, but not tortured.

Yeah...he's a victim of society...I wonder how many times he's been raped and left to die in a trash bin with blocks of concrete on top of him...

It must have been a lot for him to do it to others...fuck this guy.

IF you give me a choice of him or Usama being put to death...I have to think about it.

bigzak25
05-23-2005, 03:50 PM
poor little girl. glad she was found alive. :(

Summers
05-23-2005, 06:46 PM
:vomit

I'm not kidding when I say if anyone did this to my child, I would seek violent, painful vengeance. I wouldn't care about spending the rest of my god-forsaken life in prison. I would fuck him up as badly as I possibly could.

Oddly, I don't believe in the death penalty. :lol But "mama bear" syndrome is entirely different.

E20
05-23-2005, 06:56 PM
Get a flamethrower and get a dildo and make his butt hole nice and loose first stick the end of the flamethrower a couple of times really hard and ignite it!!!!

ALVAREZ6
05-23-2005, 07:04 PM
Good thing she survived, this strupid ass mother fucker should be hung by his genetalia, with a very tight rope, throwing him off a 2 story building, and after the rope hanging rips out his male sex organs, he shall fall into a pit of 50 gay men, where he will be sexually abused, and then after all that, take the men out of the pit, leaving him in...everyone in the US will shit on him, eventually burrying him alive.

JoeChalupa
05-23-2005, 07:12 PM
Innocent until......ah, never mind.

05-23-2005, 10:34 PM
If he is found guilty of this, he doesn't deserve any punishment other than taken out back of the prison, a $0.50 slug between the eyes, an unmarked grave, and never to be spoken of again.

Pieces of trash that do things like this have forfeited their their claim to the human race.

05-23-2005, 10:45 PM
Foo, all the talk of bloodlust and revenge, while understandable, does nothing in the long run. If the accused is indeed guilty, no measure of beatings/torture/etc makes any difference. He should just be done away with.

3rdCoast
05-24-2005, 12:41 AM
Why cant we just fucking have a society with harsh, but simple rules.

If you kill someone or try to - you will be killed - not stuck in prison after trial, but you will die.

T Park
05-24-2005, 12:45 AM
If you kill someone or try to - you will be killed - not stuck in prison after trial, but you will die

amen.

3rdCoast
05-24-2005, 12:49 AM
amen.

I am sorry to keep going into the money talk tonight, but I think spending tons of cash on keeping a convicted murderer alive in prison is bullshit. I want them dead. I will kill them myself each night after I get back from work. Just give me the bullets and its on.

T Park
05-24-2005, 01:06 AM
I am sorry to keep going into the money talk tonight, but I think spending tons of cash on keeping a convicted murderer alive in prison is bullshit. I want them dead. I will kill them myself each night after I get back from work. Just give me the bullets and its on

lol.

just toss em into the middle of the ocean.

Fly a plane over the atlantic, open the hatch, adios....

3rdCoast
05-24-2005, 01:07 AM
Really? I am talking about like a guy shoots another guy. It goes to trial, he is found guilty. Then instead of a figuring out his sentence, he is taken out side and shot to death. End it right there, no more problems from him.

NEXT!

Nbadan
05-24-2005, 01:21 AM
Who wants to kill him first?

Gezz, I've been wondering where all the War-Hawks have been hiding.

Not that this guy doesn't deserve whatever he gets, but lately it seems like Republicans want to kill everybody. Drug addicts, people with mental disorders, the handicapped, liberals, fuckem. Line em up, mow them down, and God forbid if his name is Muhammeed and he's black.

Perhaps people like Whott are guilty of a little displaced anger over their Emperor?

3rdCoast
05-24-2005, 01:24 AM
Drug addicts , murderers, and rapists are nothing more than a cencer to our society world wide. They are nothing. They got nothing. and nothing good will ever come to them. Stop wasting time and money and be down with them. End them right now.

JoeChalupa
05-24-2005, 07:55 AM
Drug addicts , murderers, and rapists are nothing more than a cencer to our society world wide. They are nothing. They got nothing. and nothing good will ever come to them. Stop wasting time and money and be down with them. End them right now.

Does this apply to drug addicts like Rush Limbaugh or is he "exempt" because of his social status?

Useruser666
05-24-2005, 08:23 AM
Gezz, I've been wondering where all the War-Hawks have been hiding.

Not that this guy doesn't deserve whatever he gets, but lately it seems like Republicans want to kill everybody. Drug addicts, people with mental disorders, the handicapped, liberals, fuckem. Line em up, mow them down, and God forbid if his name is Muhammeed and he's black.

Perhaps people like Whott are guilty of a little displaced anger over their Emperor?

Funny that you automatically assume the people who seek vengence are Republican. It's also funny that you have to throw Bush into this discussion. Without Bush you would probably have a pretty dull life.

bigzak25
05-24-2005, 08:25 AM
well, lets just keep the focus on murderers and rapists then. :smokin

i'm pulling more and more for life for these people, cuz i truly believe that they will get offed in general population, once word gets out that they were child murderers/rapists, and save all of us alot of time and money.

Summers
05-24-2005, 10:12 AM
The state should hold itself to its own standards. If murder is wrong, then murder is wrong. The US is one of the few (perhaps only... I'm too lazy to go check) industrialized countries that still practices the death penalty. Someday, many moons from now, when nobody does it anymore, it will be remembered as a barbaric practice.

There's no room for error with the death penalty. You can't give a life back if you realize you've convicted the wrong person. Mistakes do happen in our legal system, and most death-row inmates can't afford great lawyers. Yes, child rapists and murderers are the scum of the earth... but WE are supposed to be civilized.

3rdCoast
05-24-2005, 10:18 AM
The state should hold itself to its own standards. If murder is wrong, then murder is wrong. The US is one of the few (perhaps only... I'm too lazy to go check) industrialized countries that still practices the death penalty. Someday, many moons from now, when nobody does it anymore, it will be remembered as a barbaric practice.

There's no room for error with the death penalty. You can't give a life back if you realize you've convicted the wrong person. Mistakes do happen in our legal system, and most death-row inmates can't afford great lawyers. Yes, child rapists and murderers are the scum of the earth... but WE are supposed to be civilized.

AND BEING CIVILIZED ALSO MEANS PAYING OUT THE ASS TO TAKE CARE OF A MURDERER.FUCK NO. KILL THEM. NOW.

T Park
05-24-2005, 10:27 AM
but WE are supposed to be civilized

civility goes out the windown when dealing with the scum of the earth.

I also do not wish to pay to keep them alive.

Shit.

violentkitten
05-24-2005, 10:29 AM
fuk yeah tpark lets take him out back and shoot him

Jekka
05-24-2005, 10:30 AM
Is anyone else noticing how incredibly disturbing and violent people are acting in this thread?

"This guy needs to be assfucked with a hot fireplace poker and then have about about 15 blocks of concrete put on his head while the entire state of Florida takes turns kicking the living shit out him...he should then be dumped in a prison sewer and die a slow painful death in the excrement of scum. His remains should then be tossed in a pig pen so he can become the pigshit that he truly is."

"FUck him. Get a rope....."

"Rope? Get the fucking dull butter knife out...."

"Get a flamethrower and get a dildo and make his butt hole nice and loose first stick the end of the flamethrower a couple of times really hard and ignite it!!!!"

I don't think the guy deserves to live, but I agree with Summers in that we are supposed to be civilized.

Summers
05-24-2005, 10:33 AM
AND BEING CIVILIZED ALSO MEANS PAYING OUT THE ASS TO TAKE CARE OF A MURDERER.

Unfortunately, yes. As someone pointed out, it costs more to keep a prisoner on death row than to keep him in prison for life with no parole. But, just like the old saying "Money can't buy you taste", civility has nothing to do with cost effectiveness. The definition of our legal system is reason free from passion. That is why I would never be selected for this guy's jury. Because as the mother of a small child, I feel rather passionately about people who hurt kids. A passionate jury equals vigilante justice, which equals hanging people in the streets.

violentkitten
05-24-2005, 10:34 AM
the kid needs to be locked up but fuck, some of you need to thank your lucky stars everyday you didnt end up in his shoes.

Clandestino
05-24-2005, 11:53 AM
how civil is what this person did? we do lot live in a perfect world, nor will we ever. so, for now we must treat this man accordingly. death and nothing less.

violentkitten
05-24-2005, 12:04 PM
are you a christian?

Clandestino
05-24-2005, 01:16 PM
i believe everyone is responsible for their own actions.

Summers
05-24-2005, 01:16 PM
how civil is what this person did? we do lot live in a perfect world, nor will we ever. so, for now we must treat this man accordingly. death and nothing less.

Completely invalid argument. See my post above.

"I treat the other man like a gentleman, not because he is one, but because I am one." Benjamin Franklin

Clandestino
05-24-2005, 01:19 PM
for financial reasons this rapist and attempted murderer should not the death penalty?

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 01:22 PM
For humanity reasons.

Summers
05-24-2005, 01:27 PM
for financial reasons this rapist and attempted murderer should not the death penalty?

I wasn't talking about financial reasons. I was referring to my first point, which is this: if murder is wrong and the State of Texas doesn't condone it, then the state of Texas shouldn't condone it and neither should civilized people. To a certain degree, this is just like the free speech argument. It's hardest to remember the principles behind the first amendment when we completely disagree with what someone wants to say.

For example, I completely abhore the Klan and everything they stand for. But I believe they have a right to have public demonstrations because our Constitution guarantees free speech.

I completely abhore pedophiles and child murderers and everything they stand for. But I believe they have a right to a fair trial and to not be put to death because murder is illegal.

As I said above, the law is REASON free from passion.

Clandestino
05-24-2005, 01:27 PM
yes, because he was so humane he deserves to live.

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 01:29 PM
How humane he is is irrelevant.

Summers
05-24-2005, 01:29 PM
yes, because he was so humane he deserves to live.

He deserves to live because *we* are humane.

Clandestino
05-24-2005, 01:31 PM
tell that to the next person he rapes or tries to kill.

Summers
05-24-2005, 01:38 PM
Well, since I expect him to get life in prison, the next person he tries to rape or kill will be another inmate and we've already established that you don't care about the welfare of convicted felons.

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 01:39 PM
Can't prosecute future crimes.

SPARKY
05-24-2005, 01:40 PM
We need to kill the useless inferior races because they could rise up and kill us all.

SpursWoman
05-24-2005, 01:42 PM
I think he needs to die. And I think that little girl's mother and/or father should get first crack at him.

MannyIsGod
05-24-2005, 01:46 PM
I think I've finally reached GoN's mentality where I'm just not going to bite anymore.

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 01:47 PM
I'm trying to limit responses to 8 words or less from now on.

Summers
05-24-2005, 01:49 PM
We need to kill the useless inferior races because they could rise up and kill us all.

Down with Whitey! :lol

whottt
05-24-2005, 01:50 PM
To tell you the truth I wasn't satisfied with what I said I would do to this guy...I felt I could have come up with a far more brutal method of death...it sucks not being able to adequately express how badly I want this guy to suffer...

And if you ask me there's something extremely fucked up about people that aren't angered beyond belief by this act of utter cruelty...and codemn those that are.

I don't give a fuck what you people taking the high road in this think...I think you're severely fucked head...and I don't get you people at all. And I never will. If you ask me you people aren't in touch humanity...You seem to be emotionally bereft of reacting in a normal way over a highly sickening act...

This guy deserves nothing but pain and death for his final moments in this world...

But you guys don't have to worry..this is probably not going to get the penalty..

While the little girl is to be scarred from this for the rest of her life...but you idiots don't care about that do you? You care about people venting their anger on a message board...morons.

Jekka
05-24-2005, 01:50 PM
I think I've finally reached GoN's mentality where I'm just not going to bite anymore.

That would be why I've had Clandestino blocked for a while now. Makes reading the forum a little smoother without all his closeminded stupidity getting in the way.

Useruser666
05-24-2005, 01:54 PM
If someone confesses to a crime, and accepts the death penalty, should it be carried out then?

whottt
05-24-2005, 01:55 PM
Um Dan, I'm not a republican and I think anyone who is totally on one side or the other, especially when it's an extreme of that particular side is a whackjob...neither side is right all the time, and certainly neither side is always the side with more integrity than the other...nor is the POV of either side always correct.

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 01:56 PM
And if you ask me there's something extremely fucked up about people that aren't angered beyond belief by this act of utter cruelty...and codemn those that are.

Anger is irrelevant.

Jekka
To tell you the truth I wasn't satisfied with what I said I would do to this guy...I felt I could have come up with a far more brutal method of death...it sucks not being able to adequately express how badly I want this guy to suffer...

I don't give a fuck what you think what you people taking the high road in this think...I think you're severely fucked head...and I don't get you people at all. And I never will. If you ask me you people aren't in touch humanity...

This guy deserves nothing but pain and death for his final moments in this world...

But you guys don't have to worry..this is probably not going to get the penalty..

While the little girl is to be scarred from this for the rest of her life...but you idiots don't care about that do you? You care about people venting their anger on a message board...morons.

Don't try to make it out like you're the only one who cares - I'm not interested in you martyring yourself. Just because some of us don't support the death penalty doesn't mean we don't care. It's hard enough to get through watching the news every night without having a breakdown - the things that happen in this world pain me, just as they do others that don't support the death penalty. I don't think this man deserves to live, he has failed to act responsibly with the liberties we have left, but just because he has blood on his hands doesn't mean we should dirty our own.

whottt
How does this sound?

Have all his arms legs severed...remove his eyesight, his hearing, his sense of touch(if you can do that) and have him live the rest of his life in the depths of his own sickening mind...

Yeah...I like that one...it makes me feel a little bit better.

bigzak25
he's going to get a trial isn't he?

that is as civilized as you are going to get with an alleged child rapist attempted murderer.

if you wish, you can sip tea while us 'vigilantes' throw out the trash.

and once again,

beating the death penalty only to be shanked in prison=PRICELESS....yadda yadda, for everyone else, there's mastercard...

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 01:58 PM
If someone confesses to a crime, and accepts the death penalty, should it be carried out then?

If he wants to kill himself, let him.

bigzak25
05-24-2005, 01:59 PM
If he wants to kill himself, let him.

he already did papa, you lose your right to humanity when you take away anothers. :smokin

Clandestino
05-24-2005, 02:00 PM
That would be why I've had Clandestino blocked for a while now. Makes reading the forum a little smoother without all his closeminded stupidity getting in the way.

you and manny think anything other than your way of thinking is closeminded.

whottt
05-24-2005, 02:01 PM
Don't try to make it out like you're the only one who cares - I'm not interested in you martyring yourself. Just because some of us don't support the death penalty doesn't mean we don't care. It's hard enough to get through watching the news every night without having a breakdown - the things that happen in this world pain me, just as they do others that don't support the death penalty. I don't think this man deserves to live, he has failed to act responsibly with the liberties we have left, but just because he has blood on his hands doesn't mean we should dirty our own.

Don't feel bad Jekka...if someone used you like a piece of garbage and left you face down and raped in a dumpster to die of starvation and thirst or getting chewed on by rats...I'd want to kill that guy too...even if you weren't 8 fucking years old.

And like I say...you don't seem to have a very good grasp of reality...but you go ahead and keep your POV, and I won't really care... Everyone is allowed to have their own...

Meanwhile...I wonder if I could buy my way into being the one who gets to excecute this fucker and put a bullet in his fucking head...because I would enjoy it immensely.

Summers
05-24-2005, 02:02 PM
How does this sound?

Have all his arms legs severed...remove his eyesight, his hearing, his sense of touch(if you can do that) and have him live the rest of his life in the depths of his own sickening mind...

Yeah...I like that one...it makes me feel a little bit better.

Then there's that pesky "cruel and unusual" clause....

Clandestino
05-24-2005, 02:02 PM
this innocent girl will forever suffer bc of this trash. but no, he doesn't deserve death. in today's society we can't honestly expect people to be responsible for their actions.

bigzak25
05-24-2005, 02:03 PM
a needle is also pretty civil.

whottt
05-24-2005, 02:04 PM
Anger is irrelevant.

That's not the message I am getting...I am getting that this guy giving this girl nightmares and torment and leaving her to die in just about the most painful way possible...which you and Jekka and the like couldn't imagine...think your view is more qualified than mine..

And BTW...this guy has confessed...he came home with a torn(and bloody?) shirt...and the little girl named him as her attacker.

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 02:04 PM
but no, he doesn't deserve death. in today's society we can't honestly expect people to be responsible for their actions.

He will be held responsible. In prison.

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 02:05 PM
That's not the message I am getting...I am getting that this guy giving this girl nightmares and torment and leaving her to die in just about the most painful way possible...which you and Jekka and the like couldn't imagine...think your view is more qualified than mine..

?

Care to rephrase?

Clandestino
05-24-2005, 02:06 PM
He will be held responsible. In prison.
not enough. that is like being put in time-out. and that doesn't solve anything.

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 02:07 PM
What does killing him solve that prison doesn't??

SpursWoman
05-24-2005, 02:08 PM
Don't feel bad Jekka...if someone used you like a piece of garbage and left you face down and raped in a dumpster to die of starvation and thirst or getting chewed on by rats...I'd want to kill that guy too...even if you weren't 8 fucking years old.

I have a daughter that age, and hearing things like this disturbs me to the core of my being. So that makes *me* closed-minded and stupid? WTFever.

I would want to kill that motherfucker, and given the opportunity I wouldn't think twice about it. But since I can't always have what I want, if something so horrific happened to mine, I hope whottt would be on the jury.

Jekka
05-24-2005, 02:09 PM

And like I say...you don't seem to have a very good grasp of reality...but you go ahead and keep your POV, and I won't really care... Everyone is allowed to have their own...

Meanwhile...I wonder if I could buy my way into being the one who gets to excecute this fucker and put a bullet in his fucking head...because I would enjoy it immensely.

I probably have a firmer grasp on reality than you think.

And what this man did makes me incredibly angry and sad - as a woman who was taught growing up to live in fear of men who do these things, what he did scares the hell out of me - his lack of conscience is insane - but I know that if I were to pull the trigger the guilt would make me want to turn the gun on myself. I know that it's not right to take another human's life under any circumstances - it's not mine to take. The only life you should be able to take is your own.

Clandestino
05-24-2005, 02:09 PM
he took away the life of that little girl. she will live in fear for the rest of her life. his life needs to be taken away as well. the way it is now, he will not even receive a slap on the hand. just 3 hot meals a day, tv, workout room, gym, etc...

bigzak25
05-24-2005, 02:10 PM
What does killing him solve that prison doesn't??

it guarantees that he'll never be a part of society again cuz he'll be dead.

SpursWoman
05-24-2005, 02:11 PM
it guarantees that he'll never be a part of society again cuz he'll be dead.

and he certainly won't be forcefully fucking and leaving for dead any more 8 year old girls, either.

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 02:11 PM
Execution won't give the girl her life back.

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 02:12 PM
it guarantees that he'll never be a part of society again

So does life in prison.

SpursWoman
05-24-2005, 02:12 PM
But it could very well save another from a similar fate. :)

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 02:13 PM
So could killing some random gangster-looking person. :)

SpursWoman
05-24-2005, 02:14 PM
So could killing some random gangster-looking person.

How would that be the same as a known offender?

Clandestino
05-24-2005, 02:14 PM

And what this man did makes me incredibly angry and sad - as a woman who was taught growing up to live in fear of men who do these things, what he did scares the hell out of me - his lack of conscience is insane - but I know that if I were to pull the trigger the guilt would make me want to turn the gun on myself. I know that it's not right to take another human's life under any circumstances - it's not mine to take. The only life you should be able to take is your own.

:rolleyes

fact is many rapists get out of prison bc so many people(idealists like you) think they are capable of reform. it is the idealists who think everything can be fixed with a little counseling and tlc.

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 02:15 PM
How would that be the same as a known offender?

The reasoning is based on what MIGHT happen.

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 02:16 PM
fact is many rapists get out of prison bc so many people(idealists like you)

What percentage of rapists rape again?

Clandestino
05-24-2005, 02:17 PM
life in prison is not always life in prison. even when "life w/o parole" is the sentence. and we all know that 80 yr old men are not incapable of molesting a child.

whottt
05-24-2005, 02:18 PM

Yeah well...it wouldn't me...

I get more guilt over stepping on a roach than I do wishing a horrible death on this guy...

A roach has more humanity...

But I bet you kill roaches don't you, and are very happy to see them dead and flushed.....just for being nothing more than roaches...

A roach has never raped a little girl..

What makes you fit to judge that roach? Someone thing gave it life...what makes you qualified to end it for doing nothing more than trying to survive?

whottt
05-24-2005, 02:20 PM
Execution won't give the girl her life back.

A painful death will give this sociopath a taste of what he gave a little girl...and he needs to learn his lesson in his final minutes on earth..consider it an act of enlightenment on a dead motherfucker. I'd say that's a pretty kind thing to do for a man who isn't going to live very long.

He definitely needs to be raped right before he is left to die...

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 02:21 PM
life in prison is not always life in prison.

Then make it so.

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 02:22 PM
A painful death will give this sociopath a taste of what he gave a little girl.

Right, then he'll remember his lesson while dead.

Jekka
05-24-2005, 02:27 PM
Yeah well...it wouldn't me...

I get more guilt over stepping on a roach than I do wishing a horrible death on this guy...

A roach has more humanity...

But I bet you kill roaches don't you, and are very happy to see them dead and flushed.....just for being nothing more than roaches...

A roach has never raped a little girl..

What makes you fit to judge that roach? Someone thing gave it life...what makes you qualified to end it for doing nothing more than trying to survive?

Okay, there's a big difference between people and roaches. A Buddhist would argue differently, but I'm not Buddhist. I do everything I can to keep roaches away from me to avoid killing them, but that's irrelevant because you're equating a roach with a being that has a conscience. Roaches do not learn from mistakes, they do not feel guilt, they do not pass on what they learn to their offspring. A roach cannot have HUMANity because it's NOT HUMAN.

No, a roach never has raped a little girl, but I'm sure they've given diseases to plenty of them as they are filthy creatures.

All in all, yours is a moot point, and a real stretch.

bigzak25
05-24-2005, 02:29 PM
a being that has a conscience.

debatable.

tlongII
05-24-2005, 02:30 PM
This is a 17 year-old kid that definitely has mental/emotional issues. What he did to that little girl is unforgivable, but he shouldn't be executed for it.

Jekka
05-24-2005, 02:31 PM
debatable.

I don't think this guy has a conscience at all. But, just because he's sociopathic doesn't mean he has to die.

bigzak25
05-24-2005, 02:33 PM
no. it's because of his sociopathic ACTIONS that determined that.

whottt
05-24-2005, 02:34 PM
Right, then he'll remember his lesson while dead.

He'll be more enlightened leaving this world than he was living in it...that's the ultimate act of kindness if you ask me...it's something kind folk like myself would be willing to do even though it doesn't have much practical benefit...

You should always be kind even if you can't see any practical use for doing it...we're are all in this together.

I personally think this guy would rejoice at being freed from the sociopathic prison he has lived in all his life...he'll finally know what it feels like to have a sense of compassion and care about human life...his own.

If I didn't have that...I'd rather die knowing what it feels like to have that, that to continue living without the ability to care about anyone else...

Somethings are worse than death...

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 02:35 PM
:lol

Most convincing argument in the thread.

SpursWoman
05-24-2005, 02:36 PM
:lmao @ whottt!

Just because someone has a thumb doesn't necessarily equate them with a HUMAN....one that deserves to live, anyway. :)

Jekka
05-24-2005, 02:38 PM
no. it's because of his sociopathic ACTIONS that determined that.

Right, but let's say that sociopathy is a mental and medical condition - you shouldn't be killed for some condition you have no control over. I think the kid should be institutionalized and then maybe released into a prison if he's ever deemed well enough to leave. I would imagine being stuck in a state institution indefinitely would be more punishment than just prison.

bigzak25
05-24-2005, 02:41 PM
well jekka, we'll leave it to the defense to claim insanity and see what happens.

the fact that he tried to cover his tracks mean he knew damn well what he was doing...but i see your point.

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 02:45 PM
I think "insanity" is overused, but so is trying juveniles as adults.

(Dammit, I went over 8 words... )

whottt
05-24-2005, 02:46 PM
Okay, there's a big difference between people and roaches. A Buddhist would argue differently, but I'm not Buddhist. I do everything I can to keep roaches away from me to avoid killing them, but that's irrelevant because you're equating a roach with a being that has a conscience. Roaches do not learn from mistakes, they do not feel guilt, they do not pass on what they learn to their offspring. A roach cannot have HUMANity because it's NOT HUMAN.

No, a roach never has raped a little girl, but I'm sure they've given diseases to plenty of them as they are filthy creatures.

All in all, yours is a moot point, and a real stretch.

What makes you think this guy feels guilt? I'd say the chances are that he doesn't...I'd say he enjoyed doing it.

Did you see the last child rapist and killer in Florida?

You know...the one who was video taped in a bar with a big grin on his face as the little girl he had raped and buried alive died? She didn't die quick either...IIRC she died over a period of days...probably knowing for a long time she was going to die and hoping beyond all hope that someone would find...

And BTW....there's no gurantee that these guy don't have diseases...for all you know this guy could have aids or something...

And roach dust has been cited as potential cure for Cancer...

Maybe if these guys are ugly you will feel that they deserve death as much as an innocent roach does...

Roaches>>>Pedophiles and child murderers...but that's just me.

Jekka
05-24-2005, 02:47 PM
well jekka, we'll leave it to the defense to claim insanity and see what happens.

the fact that he tried to cover his tracks mean he knew damn well what he was doing...but i see your point.

Oh I don't think there's any way he could get off with an insanity plea - I do think he knew what he was doing, he just didn't care - that's part of the definition of sociopathy, a refusal to conform to the moral ideals of your society and a lack of conscience. That's why I think the guy deserves a life of incarceration, he's not fit to interact with other members of society. But, because he would never get the insanity plea pulled off, he will probably never get the help that he needs. On the other hand, if he's going to be in prison forever, maybe he doesn't need the help ... it could go several ways.

Jekka
05-24-2005, 02:50 PM
What makes you think this guy feels guilt? I'd say the chances are that he doesn't...I'd say he enjoyed doing it.

Did you see the last child rapist and killer in Florida?

You know...the one who was video taped in a bar with a big grin on his face as the little girl he had raped buried alive died? She didn't die quick either...IIRC she died over a period of days...probably knowing for a long time she was going to die and hoping beyond all hope that someone would find...

And BTW....there's no gurantee that these guy don't have diseases...for all you know this guy could have aids or something...

And roach dust has been cited as potential cure for Cancer...

Maybe if these guys are ugly you will feel that they deserve death as much as an innocent roach does...

Roaches>>>Pedophiles and child murderers...but that's just me.

See my discussion with BigZak. And I'd like a link to the article about roaches and cancer. And while we're on that subject, why is it then okay to kill a roach and grind it up into dust to save a human if their life is worth more than some humans in your mind?

MannyIsGod
05-24-2005, 02:52 PM
:lmao @ Clandestino trying to argue with someone who has him ignored.

That's awesome. I could see the guy yelling into a phone while the person on the other end simply paid him no attention.

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-24-2005, 02:53 PM
This world needs a real "Batman" vigilante to go around and inflict real justice on the scum of society.

Bandit2981
05-24-2005, 02:53 PM
i believe in the death penalty and think it would be appropriate in this case. however, i dont believe in any cruel and unusual punishment, and all the vigilante private justice talk is a little over the top. let him have his day in court, and if they find him guilty and want to execute him, i have no beef with it whatsoever.

Useruser666
05-24-2005, 02:56 PM
http://www.killsbugsdead.com/i/product_rmr.jpg

MannyIsGod
05-24-2005, 02:58 PM
This world needs a real "Batman" vigilante to go around and inflict real justice on the scum of society.
Question: Would they dress like the orgional or the new one?

TNT21
05-24-2005, 02:59 PM
I say we light his face on fire and then try to put it out with a fork!

Useruser666
05-24-2005, 03:00 PM
The one from the first Micahel Keaton version. And use that Batmobile too.

whottt
05-24-2005, 03:01 PM
I say we light his face on fire and then try to put it out with a fork!

^^^^I wish I had said that...Good one TNT.

TNT21
05-24-2005, 03:03 PM
Question: Would they dress like the orgional or the new one?

I'd kinda like to see what kind of response he would get from these scum if he were to wear the old costume?

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-24-2005, 03:08 PM
The one from the first Micahel Keaton version. And use that Batmobile too.

I'd be good with that.

I always wanted to be Batman. Unlike Superman, Batman gets to be a multi-millionaire playboy in his day job.

Seems like a good gig to me.

MannyIsGod
05-24-2005, 03:10 PM
I'd be good with that.

I always wanted to be Batman. Unlike Superman, Batman gets to be a multi-millionaire playboy in his day job.

Seems like a good gig to me.
I want a Bat Wing. That thing was sweet.

Useruser666
05-24-2005, 03:12 PM
I want some of those wonderful toys.

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 03:12 PM
I'd be Superman.

Then I could ... you know... like Superman.

MannyIsGod
05-24-2005, 03:13 PM
Being able to fly is a pretty sweet bonus. But you know, part of me would rather be Spider Man. He always seemed to be more witty.

Useruser666
05-24-2005, 03:15 PM
I want to be Superman. If you screw up, just fly around the earth until you reversed time back to before you screwed up. Spiderman does have spider sense though. That could be a big plus.

Summers
05-24-2005, 03:17 PM
Batman's so damn moody. Superman's a goody-two-shoes.

Spiderman, however, is hot.

:lol

bigzak25
05-24-2005, 03:19 PM
evil superman from superman 3 has lower standards to live up to though...and all the perks....and he got to be in movie with richard pryor...so that's cool.

i choose him. but i'd do good stuff most of the time...

whottt
05-24-2005, 03:24 PM
Um...Batman doesn't kill unless he has to to save his own life...

Evil Superman didn't kill anyone...he just played some pranks and got laid.

bigzak25
05-24-2005, 03:25 PM
he just played some pranks and got laid. :smokin

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 03:26 PM
Evil Superman did have that problem of splitting into two conflicting Supermen.

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 03:27 PM
Is this the most drastic and abrupt thread tangent in the history of the WWW?

MannyIsGod
05-24-2005, 03:27 PM
Evil Superman is my kind of guy.

whottt
05-24-2005, 03:29 PM
And I'd like a link to the article about roaches and cancer. And while we're on that subject, why is it then okay to kill a roach and grind it up into dust to save a human if their life is worth more than some humans in your mind?

You don't have to grind them up to get their dust...it's the dust that comes off their legs freely, that you have tons of in your home and that you inhale with every breath you take...some people are allergic to it...

And I don't have a link to the article...I read it in the Enquirer in the 1970's when a "Save the Roaches" group was up in arms over a new insecticide they claimed would make the species extinct...

And yes I am serious.

I think it had something to do with the fact that roaches don't get cancer...or something like that.

MannyIsGod
05-24-2005, 03:31 PM
What if there was a RoachMan, simmilar to SpiderMan?

Jekka
05-24-2005, 03:31 PM
You don't have to grind them up to get their dust...it's the dust that comes off their legs freely, that you have tons of in your home and that you inhale with every breath you take...some people are allergic to it...

And I don't have a link to the article...I read it in the Enquirer in the 1970's when a "Save the Roaches" group was up in arms over a new insecticide they claimed would make the species extinct...

And yes I am serious.

I think it had something to do with the fact that roaches don't get cancer...or something like that.

I cannot believe you referenced an article from the Enquirer and expect me to view it as credible. :lol :lol

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 03:32 PM
What if there was a RoachMan, simmilar to SpiderMan?

http://lunaville.com/mt/roachman.jpg

Ed Helicopter Jones
05-24-2005, 03:46 PM
http://lunaville.com/mt/roachman.jpg

I'm not sure that guy could get the chicks like Batman or Spiderman.

I'm sticking with being Batman I think. Except that I'll go around killing the scum of society, all while being kind of moody.

Bandit2981
05-24-2005, 03:49 PM
lets hire Charles Bronson

whottt
05-24-2005, 03:59 PM
Spurminator...what's absurd in this thread:

REGISTERED SEX OFFENDER http://www.foxnews.com/images/157296/13_26_031705_couey_john_evander.jpg

Even registered was responsible for raping and burying alive this little girl:

http://www.foxnews.com/images/155342/2_21_lunsford_jessica2.jpg

Go tell her parents that guy shouldn't be killed...

I already know what her father wants...

"I won't get the wish, but I wish I could see him, just one time," said Mark Lunsford

B.What should scare you is that the guy we are talking about now is much younger...and showing the potential to be even more monstrous...just because she didn't die doesn't make him less monstrous.

Just hope he doesn't move next door to you after you have kids...

C. It's funny because this guy isn't going to get the death penalty...my bet is that he is not even going to get life in prison.

D. There is tons of documentation on the fact that pedophiles are nearly always habitual offenders...it's virtually an incurable ailment.

E. This guy is going to get killed...you know who is going to kill him?
The other murderers you don't want to kill. L O L.

And you guys will still find a way to blame anyone but the guilty when it happens.

F. You and I are going to pay for this guy to continue living and jacking off in his cell every night while he is remembering what he did to this little girl, his only regret will be getting caught...and hoping someday he will get a chance to do it again, and not get caught. And thanks for the mindset of certain people...he probably will do it again.

And you guys are disturbed by me and others that are pissed off...hilarious.

You guy are detatched...you want reality? Go talk to Lunsford's daddy...he's the one with a firm grip on reality.

You guys are living in disney...and people willing to commit violence for the right reasons are the reason you have that luxury.

And that's plain ole truth...so go ahead and be offended...

Jekka
05-24-2005, 04:07 PM
I'm still laughing about the Enquirer. :lmao

whottt
05-24-2005, 04:07 PM
I cannot believe you referenced an article from the Enquirer and expect me to view it as credible. :lol :lol

I expected you to view it as credible before I told you it was from the Enquirer...besides...they were right about Brad and Jennifer breaking up :rolleyes

It was around that same time they had an article about bee stings and venom alleviating the pain of arthritis.

For all I know there could be documentation on the internet about the roach thing...I just didn't bother looking.

Jekka
05-24-2005, 04:09 PM
I expected you to view it as credible before I told you it was from the Enquirer...

Yeah, sorry dude, not that gullible.

For all I know there could be documentation on the internet about the roach thing...I just didn't bother looking.

I looked for you, and nothing. At least not in any scholarly sources. Good job.

baseline bum
05-24-2005, 04:15 PM
Just kill the motherfucker. I don't care how... whether it's done Whott's way, done with a needle, a bullet between the eyes, whatever it takes. Just end this fucker's life so he can do no more to pollute our world.

Clandestino
05-24-2005, 04:18 PM
You guys are living in disney

Being able to fly is a pretty sweet bonus

http://img123.echo.cx/img123/1702/dumbo0ee.jpg (http://www.imageshack.us)

Useruser666
05-24-2005, 04:20 PM
oooooooooooo........

Jimcs50
05-24-2005, 04:20 PM
No comment

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 04:22 PM
I can't comment on Whottt's last post without breaking my self-imposed 8-word limit on the topic. Either way, I've argued points like that ad nauseum in threads like this one (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12063&highlight=death+penalty). Basically it comes down to this:

Capital Punishment is sanctioned vengeance which cures nothing.

whottt
05-24-2005, 04:22 PM
Yeah, sorry dude, not that gullible.

I looked for you, and nothing. At least not in any scholarly sources. Good job.

Well I guess you proved me wrong...I mean after all...if the internet doesn't back it up...because everyone knows internet=the truth

Try finding archives from the meetings of the 1966 San Antonio City council...

3rdCoast
05-24-2005, 04:31 PM
Yall gotta be fucking kidding me with this shit. Putting a murderer in jail. Like people said, 3 meals, a bed, tv, weight room, etc. They-THE MURDERERS - have better lives than innocent, actual poor homeless people. Give me the gun, give TPARK the bullets and it over. No more chance of that guy killing or raping someone else again. I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH KILLING USELESS SCUM OF THE EARTH.

CLICK CLICK BOOM!
NEXT!

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 04:34 PM
Putting a murderer in jail. Like people said, 3 meals, a bed, tv, weight room, etc. They-THE MURDERERS - have better lives than innocent, actual poor homeless people.

Then fix the prisons.

Jekka
05-24-2005, 04:34 PM
Well I guess you proved me wrong...I mean after all...if the internet doesn't back it up...because everyone knows internet=the truth

Try finding archives from the meetings of the 1966 San Antonio City council...

A.)When it comes to medical research, you want the most recent information available - i.e. not from the 70s.
B.)The articles I searched are published on paper by university presses and they are scanned and uploaded onto scholarly databases to make searching more easy. They are NOT internet resources.

Jekka
05-24-2005, 04:36 PM
Then fix the prisons.

I concur - whatever happened to manual labor as part of a sentence?

3rdCoast
05-24-2005, 04:38 PM
fuck no, i am not spending money on people who break laws and commit crimes. go fuck yourself with that comment. im not wasting my money on rapists and murders. call me a moron, call me redneck, call me rich greedy guy, i dont car. but bottom line is i aint spending no cash to let some rapists or murder eat. i hope they all get killed.

Clandestino
05-24-2005, 04:38 PM
yeah, bc manual labor will fix the rapists! :lmao

SpursWoman
05-24-2005, 04:46 PM
Then fix the prisons.

Another waste of time and money.

I guarantee you there'd be some *people* lobbying for the fair and humane treatment of prisoners...."they're not animals"...blah blah blah. They'd never live like they really deserved to.

Ain't gonna happen. Look at the uproar the mistreatment of terrorists in prisons caused.

whottt
05-24-2005, 04:46 PM
Easy for you guys to advocate everyone who wants to kill the sonofabitches to spend their money and their time doing what you think we should do...

Why don't you guys take in a few released pedophiles and attempted child murderers and fix them yourselves using your money and your time.....because you guys are the ones that want to keep them alive...

Start a special interest group over it...you take care of them.

Secondly...

Guess what?

You are going to die..your kids are going to die, your parents will die...everyone dies.

The civil methods we have now of putting people to death ensure a more pleasant death than you or I are likely to get...

Which is why I advocate kicking them shit out of them before putting them to death..

And I already gave my non capital punishment alternative...take their eyesight, their hearing, their limbs, and leave them imprisoned in their own sickness...

I actually do kinda like that one, you get the precious child molesters kept alive and I get the satisfaftion that they will never do it again...I'll happily pay for their care with my taxes under those conditions.

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 04:47 PM
fuck no, i am not spending money on people who break laws and commit crimes.

I'm afraid you have no choice.

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 04:49 PM
I guarantee you there'd be some *people* lobbying for the fair and humane treatment of prisoners...."they're not animals"...blah blah blah. They'd never live like they really deserved to.

I'm sure there would be, just like there would be people who think we should kill anyone convicted of a violent crime. We'll never prevent complaining. But since we're all speaking in ideals here, my ideal is that we make prison HELL, and end capital punishment.

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 04:50 PM
I would like to see what you people think a budget for REMOVING televisions, food, and other perks of prison life would look like. We're not talking about adding anything here. We're taking ammenities away.

Think of the money the city could raise through prison auctions.

SpursWoman
05-24-2005, 04:50 PM
I'm sure there would be, just like there would be people who think we should kill anyone convicted of a violent crime. We'll never prevent complaining. But since we're all speaking in ideals here, my ideal is that we make prison HELL, and end capital punishment.

If they could make it even remotely similar to Dante's rings of Hell, I'd be more than satisfied.

:)

whottt
05-24-2005, 04:51 PM
A.)When it comes to medical research, you want the most recent information available - i.e. not from the 70s.
B.)The articles I searched are published on paper by university presses and they are scanned and uploaded onto scholarly databases to make searching more easy. They are NOT internet resources.

But are you certain they contain every bit of research being done towards curing cancer?

I bet they don't...Not everything is on the internet...

Is the experimental Oleander treatment on the internet? I know for a fact that exists...matter of fact I think one of the guys working on that cure is doing it in San Antonio.

But not everything is on the internet...

Try finding indivial series by series playoff stats for the 89-90 Spurs...You can't even find it on the Spurs own site.

SpursWoman
05-24-2005, 04:52 PM
Damn, whottt....I thought you were joking about the roach leg dust. :lmao

3rdCoast
05-24-2005, 04:52 PM
its all about the green. we can make prison hell all we want, but its still gonna cost me and you and everyone else cash. why the fuck are we paying for the guy who killed your sister to sit and eat and live?!?!?!?!

END THEM NOW, SAVE YOUR CASH.

whottt
05-24-2005, 04:53 PM
Funny how Spurminator won't break is 8 word rule when he gets the face of the victim staring at him(and how roaches became Jekka's favorite topic of discussion around that time)...

But he'll break it at other times...

It damn sure cure things...it cures that they will never do it again...and no executing a total stranger that you do not know has commited a crime is not the same thing...

Hell why punish any crime then? There's no gurantee it will ever happen again(except with Pedophiles)

Clandestino
05-24-2005, 04:54 PM
I would like to see what you people think a budget for REMOVING televisions, food, and other perks of prison life would look like. We're not talking about adding anything here. We're taking ammenities away.

Think of the money the city could raise through prison auctions.

think of all outcry from the same people.... they would say that is inhumane.

whottt
05-24-2005, 04:56 PM
Damn, whottt....I thought you were joking about the roach leg dust. :lmao

I was joking, but at the same time I was challenging her anti violence stance, by seeing if she still felt the same way when the subject was icky bugs instead of inhuman monsters...she didn't...maybe the if the pedophile is icky enough she'll feel differently.

She justifies killing roaches because they might unintentionally spread a disease...yet is against killing people who deliberately abuse children for their own decadent purpose and murder them out of sheer cruelty...

...but seriously there was an article on it and a special interest group devoted to saving the roaches from extinction and that was one of the reasons they cited...

Ask NBAdan about it...he was a probably a member.

I actually think it makes more sense to want to save the roaches than it does the pedophile murderers...

I wonder if Jekka ever steps on them with her bare foot to get the full cracking and gooey experience of killing one as she takes it's life for not being "cute".

Jekka
05-24-2005, 04:56 PM
Funny how Spurminator won't break is 8 word rule when he gets the face of the victim staring at him(and how roaches became Jekka's favorite topic of discussion around that time)...

It damn sure cure things...it cures that they will never do it again...and no executing a total stranger that you do not know has commited a crime is not the same thing...

Hell why punish any crime then? There's no gurantee it will ever happen again(except with Pedophiles)

So, tell me, whott, is the dust a biproduct of the roaches? Or is it just normal dust that's special because roaches walked on it?

Jekka
05-24-2005, 05:00 PM
I was joking, but at the same time I was challenging her anti violence stance, by seeing is she still felt the same way when the subject was icky bugs instead of inhuman monsters...she didn't...maybe the if the pedophile is icky enough she'll feel differently.

...but seriously there was an article on it and a special interest group devoted to saving the roaches from extinction and that was one of the reasons they cited...

I actually think it makes more sense to want to save the roaches than it does the pedophile murderers...

Referencing information you know to be untrue is no way to win a debate - all it's going to do is wreck your credibility. Which you did.

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 05:01 PM

I only broke the 8-word rule because it was a different area of the discussion... IE the cost of fixing prisons. My 8-word limit in regards to discussion of the immorality of capital punishment still stands.

It damn sure cure things...it cures that they will never do it again...

So does a life sentence.

and no executing a total stranger that you do not know has commited a crime is not the same thing...

Sure it is.

Life in prison IS punishment.

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 05:02 PM
think of all outcry from the same people.... they would say that is inhumane.

If people are going to cry inhumanity at the idea of removing ammenities like color TVs, weight rooms and field trips from prisons, let them. We can all laugh while they try to explain to us why prisoners need to see reruns of Three's Company.

3rdCoast
05-24-2005, 05:03 PM
[QUOTE=Spurminator]

So does a life sentence.

QUOTE]

bullshit, not when they are eligible for parol after like 20 years. fucking kill them

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 05:04 PM
Then the parole is the problem.

3rdCoast
05-24-2005, 05:05 PM
dude, i understand your point, but my thing is why do we have to pay for them to continue living when we can just kill them and save our hard earned cash??!!

whottt
05-24-2005, 05:09 PM
So, tell me, whott, is the dust a biproduct of the roaches? Or is it just normal dust that's special because roaches walked on it?

It's body parts and excrement...it's a leading cause of athsma(much worse than violating and murdering children)

MannyIsGod
05-24-2005, 05:19 PM
:lmao

I'm so glad I'm learning GoN's wise ways.

Spurminator
05-24-2005, 05:20 PM
dude, i understand your point, but my thing is why do we have to pay for them to continue living when we can just kill them and save our hard earned cash??!!

Well shit, why pay any taxes?

Bandit2981
05-24-2005, 05:24 PM
how much does executing someone cost? its not free, so you'll be paying either way...as an aside, its strange that your biggest motivation for the death penalty for these types is to save yourself money, not for revenge of the victim

"A 1991 study of the Texas criminal justice system estimated the cost of appealing capital murder at $2,316,655. In contrast, the cost of housing a prisoner in a Texas maximum security prison single cell for 40 years is estimated at $750,000." (Punishment and the Death Penalty, edited by Robert M. Baird and Stuart E. Rosenbaum 1995 p.109 )
http://www.mindspring.com/~phporter/econ.html (http://)

Jekka
05-24-2005, 05:26 PM
how much does executing someone cost? its not free, so you'll be paying either way

Well I'm sure that people like tx3rdcoastborn would embrace the Chinese way of executions - shoot them, and then bill the surviving family for the bullet. :rolleyes

3rdCoast
05-24-2005, 05:28 PM
Well I'm sure that people like tx3rdcoastborn would embrace the Chinese way of executions - shoot them, and then bill the surviving family for the bullet. :rolleyes

EXACTLY. FUCKING KILL THEM.

Faccia di Angelo
05-24-2005, 07:10 PM
that is soo terrible. I pray for that poor little girl. :(
I will never understand for the life of me why people do this.