PDA

View Full Version : Consistentcy!!!!

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-11-2010, 01:25 AM
Definitely, The Spurs have rekindled that old winning spark, actually giving 100 percent to get the win. But can you deny that is should been a blow of the Clippers? The problem is consistency, and it's the turnovers and the defense that are causing it.

We've all concluded that Blair should come off the bench. I have alot of could be solutions, but I want to know yours. What do you think we could do to improve our defense as a whole? and how could we reduce the number of TOs?

We're dangerous contenders right now, but we could be alot better.

DesignatedT
11-11-2010, 01:25 AM
wow. epic fail.

gospursgojas
11-11-2010, 01:26 AM
By playing 75 more games

Cessation
11-11-2010, 01:28 AM
Start splitter. Defensive problem solved.

Obstructed_View
11-11-2010, 01:51 AM
Proofreadecism.

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-11-2010, 05:53 AM
wow. epic fail.

Well hello, you must be the instigating troll #1, nice to meet you.
An epic fail is you feeling the need to try and bring someone down. I asked a simple question, and I get snarky ass remarks. Since when did Spur's fan's act like pricks to each other? I believe you need more things to fill out your day, so if you're not going to contribute to the conversation, refrain your greasy little fingers from typing, and go to another thread, where the poster puts up with your bullshit.

TJastal
11-11-2010, 08:11 AM
FYI, any mention of the name Roger Mason, Jr around here tends to cause hostility and troll like behaviour from the anti-Mason crowd, of which DesginatedT is one of the ringleaders.

To answer your question, it looks to me like Popovich is much more comfortable with the starting lineup and bench rotations than he was last year at this time. There are defenitely upgrades across the board, guys are rested, and key players like RJ & McDyess are much more comfortable with the spurs' system. This team (as it looks to me right now) has the capability of notching 55 wins and a high seed and also challenging the lakers for the western conference title.

spurspokesman
11-11-2010, 08:28 AM
Definitely, The Spurs have rekindled that old winning spark, actually giving 100 percent to get the win. But can you deny that is should been a blow of the Clippers? The problem is consistency, and it's the turnovers and the defense that are causing it.

We've all concluded that Blair should come off the bench. I have alot of could be solutions, but I want to know yours. What do you think we could do to improve our defense as a whole? and how could we reduce the number of TOs?

We're dangerous contenders right now, but we could be alot better.

I wouldn't say dangerous right now but the potential is there man. To many dumb turnovers and lax play on D at times. But when we sharpen up I can see us being A force. RJ playing like this makes me more sure of this.

spurspokesman
11-11-2010, 08:29 AM
On another note picture if we played like this against the lakers or thunder or jazz. Major thrashing for us.

AlleyOopNazi
11-11-2010, 10:16 AM
Dont feed the trolls.
I agree with the Splitter for Blair movement into the Line-up. No knock to Blair, but he is a 6'7" center in the NBA. His role isn't as a starter for this ball club, but the minutes earned so far have improved his confidence and in-game skill enough where he could/should look sharper than last year off the bench. The question that Pop is lurking over is how well Splitter will react when inserted as the starting center. His inexperience and lack of sheer mass could lead to some defensive let-downs early if not handled with extreme care.
For 6'7" Blair plays D like someone 6'9"-10" and although many can elevate above him, he puts himself in solid D position and is hyper-active on loose-balls.
:stirpot:

ohmwrecker
11-11-2010, 10:29 AM
I asked a simple question, and I get snarky ass remarks. Since when did Spur's fan's act like pricks to each other?

Since, always . . . Welcome!

However, there is a distinct trollish quality to your post . . . to be fair.

DesignatedT
11-11-2010, 12:42 PM
Well, I was mainly talking about the thread title. I have never seen "Consistency" spelled that way. I didn't even read the rest of the post.

Cocaine
11-11-2010, 09:18 PM
Oh black people these days with there stupid opinions and dark skin color

Waps1980
11-11-2010, 09:52 PM
Manu has been throwing some shit passes that have no hope of getting to our player.
He really needs to get that sorted, very unlike him.
Stupid long passes by most guys resulting in direct turnovers.

Sort these passing issues out and we'll have 5 less turnovers per game

ShoogarBear
11-11-2010, 11:18 PM
Proofreadecism.

Spellink chack.

Cessation
11-11-2010, 11:24 PM
Mason sucks.

Leonard Curse
11-11-2010, 11:25 PM
cessation said it but ill say it again just in case pop trolls here START SPLITTER DAMMIT

jag
11-11-2010, 11:28 PM
can you deny that is should been a blow of the Clippers?

Ya, I think I can deny that.

ajh18
11-11-2010, 11:40 PM
But can you deny that is should been a blow of the Clippers?

Um, what exactly is it that you want us doing to the Clippers...?

Agloco
11-12-2010, 11:05 AM
Manu was the main culprit in a lot of the cases. His passes were being intercepted at very inopportune moments just when it seemed that the Spurs were going to go on a run or two.

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-12-2010, 04:24 PM
I don't want to live in a world, where a person who posts an honest thread with a simplistic question is considered a troll, especially when you have 80% of the members on this site bashing RJ and Bonner until they put their foot in their mouth. & about the name, it's obviously a play on words, it was either that, or Richard George Jefferson, or Tim Michael Clark Duncan.

Quit acting like a bunch of pseudo intellectual assholes.

To those who have replied genuinely, thanks for being mature.

hater
11-12-2010, 04:28 PM
Luis Scola

Obstructed_View
11-12-2010, 04:47 PM
I don't want to live in a world, where a person who posts an honest thread with a simplistic question is considered a troll, especially when you have 80% of the members on this site bashing RJ and Bonner until they put their foot in their mouth. & about the name, it's obviously a play on words, it was either that, or Richard George Jefferson, or Tim Michael Clark Duncan.

Learn to proofread, and you'll have far fewer problems. I tried to be funny about it but you're being a dick. If you can't stand to draw fire, don't draw a target on your ass.

wunderkindepiphany
11-12-2010, 08:29 PM
obstructed are you saying you want to fire one off at his ass?

freemason, weve got to tighten up defensive rotations on the P&R, eliminate the errant passes on a fastbreak, contest the corner three, MAKE FREETHROWS, and improve our offensive rebounding (not sure about comparative stats from this season to last, but it seems we get beat on the off glass a lot). The Spurs seems to be giving an improved effort on D every game, but still suffer from lapses.

Cessation
11-12-2010, 10:29 PM

Hey that picture of you sure does appear to describe what you accuse others of. :rollin

Obstructed_View
11-12-2010, 11:08 PM
obstructed are you saying you want to fire one off at his ass?

If that had been my intent, I'd probably have said it. Your interpretation says far more about you.

wunderkindepiphany
11-13-2010, 02:14 AM
lol, whatever.