PDA

View Full Version : Go spurs go

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-11-2010, 03:06 AM
:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Your Spurs are playing well :toast I think it will be them who will knock the Lakers off

Last season people talked up the Spurs, but didn't give RJ time to adjust and just assumed they would gel. Now people are overlooking them but RJ is firing and the young guns are getting more experienced and will keep improving.

Spurs will fly under the radar and surprise the Lakers.

As for my Nuggets, they are already out of the picture. Billups looks done, Nene is still soft, Melo is going to be gone in about a month, Kmart and Bird are injury prone, JR is dumber than ever.

If they are smart, then next year the Nuggets will run Lawson/Afflalo/Forbes/Favors/Nene

Anyway, congrats on the great start and ill be cheering for the Spurs when they aren't playing the Nuggets :toast

BUMP
11-11-2010, 03:16 AM
Clippers make a lot of teams look good...

NuGGeTs-FaN
11-11-2010, 03:20 AM

true, even the Nuggets beat them this season :lol

Halberto
11-11-2010, 03:24 AM

Mavs make 7th and 8th seeds look good.

chazley
11-11-2010, 03:28 AM

haha.. owned.

BUMP
11-11-2010, 03:31 AM

tbh, imho, I think you should go argue with more fake accounts in the mlb forum, imo

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163763

WeNeedLength
11-11-2010, 03:34 AM
tbh, imho, I think you should go argue with more fake accounts in the mlb forum, imo

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163763

Lol, but you still got :owned

TDMVPDPOY
11-11-2010, 04:19 AM
if the nuggets are smart ship the rest of the roster with picks and rebuild through the draft

do the spurs a favor and trade birdman + billups to the spurs for matt boner

Leonard Curse
11-11-2010, 05:11 AM
if the nuggets are smart ship the rest of the roster with picks and rebuild through the draft

do the spurs a favor and trade birdman + billups to the spurs for matt boner

that would be bad ass if george karl said "screw it i want the spurs to knock the lakers off here you go pop!!" hahaha "and you do know im not keeping Bonner right?" pop: "thank god karl hes everything to me"

just played out in my head srry :flag:

SpursNextRomanEmpire
11-11-2010, 08:21 AM

:lol