lefty
11-11-2010, 02:25 PM
Fuck the NBA

The Sonics should have stayed in Seattle

Fuck you Stern you piece of shit

In a few years, he will admit to regret that move, like he did for Vancouver

Leetonidas
11-11-2010, 03:33 PM
IIRC, wasn't it Seattle's fault? Didn't they vote down building a new arena for their team? Didn't ticket sales drop dramatically? It sucks their team got moved but if was in fact for those reasons then they have no one to blame but themselves.

Zelophehad
11-11-2010, 03:45 PM
People in Seattle were pissed because the ownership group was from OKC and wanted to move there all along:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_Supersonics#Relocation_to_Oklahoma_City

lefty
11-11-2010, 03:48 PM
IIRC, wasn't it Seattle's fault? Didn't they vote down building a new arena for their team? Didn't ticket sales drop dramatically? It sucks their team got moved but if was in fact for those reasons then they have no one to blame but themselves.
Then fuck them too

Drewlius
11-11-2010, 03:48 PM
glgl

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-11-2010, 03:49 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CqDk4jAv_Y4/TNq90oW01HI/AAAAAAAAFm8/gBvhnXc8rHQ/s1600/02.jpg

monosylab1k
11-11-2010, 05:26 PM
That Seattle Kings logo looks tight

Yeah I didn't understand that. was it in there to be ironic? Or are they trying to campaign for the Kings? Because it's pretty stupid and hypocritical to bitch about your team being stolen, only to campaign for another city's team.

crc21209
11-11-2010, 06:57 PM
Some of the hardcore Seattle Sonic loyalists out there really did feel like Stern fucked them, and rightfully so...maybe its only a matter of time before Seattle gets another NBA franchise.

Fpoonsie
11-11-2010, 07:08 PM
Yeah I didn't understand that. was it in there to be ironic? Or are they trying to campaign for the Kings? Because it's pretty stupid and hypocritical to bitch about your team being stolen, only to campaign for another city's team.

:lol

Yeah, that didn't make much sense...nor did the overly dramatic music.

Nick, the Nazi
11-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Fuck Stern, fucking Jew fucking up MY team. Should've ZyklonB'd his ass when we had a chance.

pauls931
11-11-2010, 07:19 PM
Ya, I watched a game there (Shawn Kemp owning Barkley :()and their old stadium wasn't that bad. Hell it's cloudy/misting/dreary most the time there, figured people would be all over indoor entertainment.

jason54858
11-11-2010, 07:20 PM
If the Kings leave Sacramento the Maloof's are going to Vegas. The team Seattle needs to looking at is the Hornets. I don't know where the Hornets will be in 3 years. All I know is they wont be in New Orleans.

GuerillaBlack
11-11-2010, 07:38 PM
Must suck for Seattle fans, knowing Kevin Durant could have been the new sports superstar for that city and Westbrook as one of the league's best young PGs. Instead, Durant and Westbrook are in freaking Oklahoma City. LOL.

It's A LOT more deeper than that. The new owners that bought the Sonics planned to move them to OKC the entire team. They put the vote of the arena against a vote to build/improve new schools in Seattle. Obviously, the vote went to the schools and not the arena. The new owners knew what they were doing when they put the vote for the new arena against new/improving schools.

Halberto
11-11-2010, 09:38 PM
Must suck for Seattle fans, knowing Kevin Durant could have been the new sports superstar for that city and Westbrook as one of the league's best young PGs. Instead, Durant and Westbrook are in freaking Oklahoma City. LOL.

That's the part that bothers me. There must have been some loyalists out there patiently waiting for their young team to become a contender. Right when things started to look promising the team moved away. What a shame.