PDA

View Full Version : Ouch.

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 04:49 PM
So my girlfriend, after a year, calls me and says "We need to talk, I have something important to say."

Now what has ever been good when someone says that?

She told me the night before she had made out with some guy named Ian for a few minutes. I asked her why, and she said, "apart of me always wanted to kiss him."

Then she decides to tell me she had sex with 2 guys before me. She said it was lust, nothing more.

I honestly am so blown away, I don't know what to do with this fucking girl.

She won't stop crying and calling me, wanting me back. I told her we are on break til' I figure all of this out in my head. Thing is, what is there to figure out? Sorry to bring this personal issue here, but come on, how fucked up is that? Any suggestions or can anyone relate? Hell, anything right now would be better than this.

ladiesman
05-23-2005, 04:52 PM
Dude, it is time to move on. Once you forgive her, she will do it again... GUARANTEED !!!

MannyIsGod
05-23-2005, 04:55 PM
If this is for real....

The sex thing, as long as it wasn't in while you were in a relationship then you really have no grounds to say anything. What happend before she met you is of no consequence to your relationship.

The make out thing is an issue, but I'm not sure how much of one it is to you. It's no where near as bad as full blown sex or even something close to that, and under certain circumstances it wouldn't even be a big deal at all.

I don't know, it would take a lot more than making out to end a good relationship. Emphasis on good.

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 04:55 PM
I dont doubt it. Figures the first girl I decide to let inside me, does this. Lol I used to hate love, and all that crap that goes with it but she got to me. Serves me right I guess.

violentkitten
05-23-2005, 04:56 PM
tell her you were only in it for the sex and you never cared for her

and that yes, she does need to go on a diet

and that yes, you were looking at that chick in starbuck's the other day

and that yes, you really weren't listening to her just now

that should do the trick

bigzak25
05-23-2005, 04:57 PM
man. at least you know now.

you have to decide if you love this woman.

this is going to hurt for a long while but at least she seems sorry for it.

had she told you she was a virgin?

and what is to stop her from future lustful desires?

trust is the main factor, but the fact may be that the woman you loved in your heart is now dead.

it's a bad thing to pedestal girls we fall for, but it's unavoidable at times.

i'd run if i was you.

not so much for her having sex before you, but she shouldn't be kissing anybody else if she loves you.

if she's really worth it to you, and you think there's a chance, then maybe you give one more chance with your guard up.

oh, and if it's your thing, you have a free pass to sew some oats of your own on the side now, just keep it discreet.

iminlakerland
05-23-2005, 04:57 PM
^ What Manny said, but if shes always wanted to kiss this guy, and carried it out, shes fucking shady. So it dosn't matter that im attatched to someone, i wanted to kiss him so here is my chance. Obviously she disregarded your feelings, and her reasoning behind why she did it was because i always wanted to?

I'd end it...my two cents.

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 04:58 PM
If this is for real....

The sex thing, as long as it wasn't in while you were in a relationship then you really have no grounds to say anything. What happend before she met you is of no consequence to your relationship.

The make out thing is an issue, but I'm not sure how much of one it is to you. It's no where near as bad as full blown sex or even something close to that, and under certain circumstances it wouldn't even be a big deal at all.

I don't know, it would take a lot more than making out to end a good relationship. Emphasis on good.

I asked her when we were dating if she was with anyone before. She said no. Now because of that it makes so many regular conversations a lie.

It makes me wonder what else she might not be telling me but she swears thats it. Its hard enough for me to trust people seeing whats happend in my life. But I really dont know if I can love her the same. This is a completely new girl.

violentkitten
05-23-2005, 04:59 PM
kiddo, women lie

and they wonder why men get tired of their shit

iminlakerland
05-23-2005, 04:59 PM
And men dont lie? Come on now.

johnny00
05-23-2005, 05:00 PM
" .....I don't know what to do with this fuckin' girl "

Don't know the whole story. (two sides y'know)
But in my past experiences, leave it brother.
It's over. There's nothing to think about.

Your probably young enough to find some one else.

Lord knows she has.

Hope that doesn't sound too callous. Just my objective point of view.

SWC Bonfire
05-23-2005, 05:00 PM
Women vote with their feet. She's making tracks to this other guy. It's over, and don't call her back in a few weeks when you're feeling down. Go find a good girl who will treat you with respect (and vice versa, takes two to tango).

Don't try to let a girl get "inside" you :lol , women are insecure enough as is and don't need to deal with your crap. Better she tells you her insecurities than the other way around. Be a man, and chalk this up to a crappy learning experience.

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 05:01 PM
man. at least you know now.

you have to decide if you love this woman.

this is going to hurt for a long while but at least she seems sorry for it.

had she told you she was a virgin?

and what is to stop her from future lustful desires?

trust is the main factor, but the fact may be that the woman you loved in your heart is now dead.

it's a bad thing to pedestal girls we fall for, but it's unavoidable at times.

i'd run if i was you.

not so much for her having sex before you, but she shouldn't be kissing anybody else if she loves you.

if she's really worth it to you, and you think there's a chance, then maybe you give one more chance with your guard up.

oh, and if it's your thing, you have a free pass to sew some oats of your own on the side now, just keep it discreet.

yeah i love her. she previously said she had been in love with a guy named jakob and was her first. now im her fourth.

nothing would stop her. we all make our own decisions.

ive been feeling like she is dead, since she told me. i think that much is true, but i cant run. i guess im too weak? eh.

ive never lied, cheated, or any of that shit. i got nothin to sew.

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 05:01 PM
^ What Manny said, but if shes always wanted to kiss this guy, and carried it out, shes fucking shady. So it dosn't matter that im attatched to someone, i wanted to kiss him so here is my chance. Obviously she disregarded your feelings, and her reasoning behind why she did it was because i always wanted to?

I'd end it...my two cents.

i wish it was that easy. fawk.

she admits to being every bad word i could think of. at least.

MannyIsGod
05-23-2005, 05:02 PM
:lol

You know, I should never have stepped into this episode of "As The Teen World Turns".

iminlakerland
05-23-2005, 05:02 PM
Lol Manny i was just wondering how old Brutalis was.

violentkitten
05-23-2005, 05:03 PM
this thread is example a

a fine young upstanding man believed what a woman told him. he treated her well and now look what has happened

then women want to know why their ass is munching on a pint of dreyers and watching desperate housewives episodes on tivo again and again before they hump their pillow and fall to sleep in a fit of despair every weekend

Brutalis
" .....I don't know what to do with this fuckin' girl "

Don't know the whole story. (two sides y'know)
But in my past experiences, leave it brother.
It's over. There's nothing to think about.

Your probably young enough to find some one else.

Lord knows she has.

Hope that doesn't sound too callous. Just my objective point of view.

I hear what your saying dude. This guy was some random dude, drunk at a party. She claims she wasnt drunk, just stupid. "Yeah that makes it so much better..."

I wasnt wanting a girl before her, but she got to me. And now I really dont want one unless its her, and she let me beat the fuck out of her...... but not really.

I guess I need to learn how to say goodbye.

jalbre6
I told her we are on break til' I figure all of this out in my head.

Good call. In my personal experience...

If she'll do something once (i.e. making out with Ian), she'll do it twice. And if she banged two guys out of "lust" and told you that she always wanted to kiss Ian, you can guess that the Ian episode might have gone a little further than she told you. I might be wrong, but that's my personal experience.

Learning about a woman's personal/sexual life before you came into it will frustrate you to no end, especially if there's some unsavory element that you don't approve of.

I'd cut ties and find some girl that respects you more. If you decide to forgive her, remember that you are always going to have to keep an eye peeled for her extra-curricular activities. Hope some of this helps, and best of luck to you.

MannyIsGod
05-23-2005, 05:04 PM
See, this is what happens when people put so much weight on what people do in prior relationships. What happens before you, is just that, before you. I hate when things like "your number" are asked. It's no big deal if it eventualy comes up in a conversation, but what relevence does it have when you're trying to figure out how you feel about someone?

Yeah, I'd be wary of the lieing as well though. But you have to look at things in context.

bigzak25
But I really dont know if I can love her the same. This is a completely new girl.

like i said, that woman/girl is dead now.

the pedestal has crumbled.

now is time for a new beginning, or an end.

if i was going to end it?

i'd hit it a few more times bro, cuz she's gonna really want to make it up to you.

then dump the lying broad.

but if you love her? man...all i can say is it's gonna hurt a while.

iminlakerland
Well brutalis it's easier said then done, but what do you expect to gain out of this relationship? Would you able to trust her again? Would she be able to gain it again? I dont know how long you were with this girl, or how serious this relationship was, but if she disregarded all that you had for a measly kiss, then is she really worth it?

It's ultimately your decision, whether you decide to stay with her or leave its gona sting for a while. I dont know the ins and outs of your relationship but trust your gutt on this one.

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 05:05 PM
:lol

You know, I should never have stepped into this episode of "As The Teen World Turns".
Then fuck off. I'm 20. Mature and am having a problem. Its life.

IX_Equilibrium
05-23-2005, 05:06 PM
Dump her and find someone who doesn't want to kiss others (or worse).

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 05:06 PM
See, this is what happens when people put so much weight on what people do in prior relationships. What happens before you, is just that, before you. I hate when things like "your number" are asked. It's no big deal if it eventualy comes up in a conversation, but what relevence does it have when you're trying to figure out how you feel about someone?

Yeah, I'd be wary of the lieing as well though. But you have to look at things in context.

dude its the fact she LIED not that number of guys.
geez..

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 05:07 PM
Good call. In my personal experience...

If she'll do something once (i.e. making out with Ian), she'll do it twice. And if she banged two guys out of "lust" and told you that she always wanted to kiss Ian, you can guess that the Ian episode might have gone a little further than she told you. I might be wrong, but that's my personal experience.

Learning about a woman's personal/sexual life before you came into it will frustrate you to no end, especially if there's some unsavory element that you don't approve of.

I'd cut ties and find some girl that respects you more. If you decide to forgive her, remember that you are always going to have to keep an eye peeled for her extra-curricular activities. Hope some of this helps, and best of luck to you.

Thanks I appreciate your advice.

MannyIsGod

I'd just change woman in that to person, because learning about your SO's previous actions has nothing but bad idea written all over it.

Seriously, everyone wants to envision their wife as pure in that white dress on their wedding day. But where exactly do you think she learned that trick with her tounge that she does while going down on you?

:lol no matter what she says, that shit isn't an instinct.

violentkitten
geez..

the big cat is with you.

drop her quick.

MannyIsGod
05-23-2005, 05:08 PM
Then fuck off. I'm 20. Mature and am having a problem. Its life.
I'm not much older than you, it was a joke.

timvp
I asked her why, and she said, "apart of me always wanted to kiss him."

Sorry bro, but it's over. And she didn't just make out with him. Sorry to tell you the bad news.

Move on and stay strong.

M.O.B.

violentkitten
I'd just change woman in that to person, because learning about your SO's previous actions has nothing but bad idea written all over it.

Seriously, everyone wants to envision their wife as pure in that white dress on their wedding day. But where exactly do you think she learned that trick with her tounge that she does while going down on you?

:lol no matter what she says, that shit isn't an instinct.

blood don't lie

:)

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 05:09 PM
Well brutalis it's easier said then done, but what do you expect to gain out of this relationship? Would you able to trust her again? Would she be able to gain it again? I dont know how long you were with this girl, or how serious this relationship was, but if she disregarded all that you had for a measly kiss, then is she really worth it?

It's ultimately your decision, whether you decide to stay with her or leave its gona sting for a while. I dont know the ins and outs of your relationship but trust your gutt on this one.

We were deep enough that this has completely ruined us and our future for the time being.

As for your other ?'s I dont know. Her mother was a whore and kicked her out of the house so her boyfriend could move in a few months ago. I dunno if Amber, my cheating gf is taking life hard and not thinking about whats important anymore, or if shes really this stupid.

Who knows.

iminlakerland
Exactly timvp hit the nail right on the head.

MannyIsGod
geez..
Did you ask her how many guys she had been with? Did you imply you wanted to know?

bigzak25
05-23-2005, 05:10 PM
exactly.

if she says, hey, i'm a virgin.

then you think you've hit the jackpot.

this is a pristine angel.

i will be the only man to ever hit this.

then, "well, i've actually screwed a couple guys before outa lust and i made out with one outa lust last night, but i'm very very sowwy"

angel to lying whore, just like that.

and if your getting physical with her, than that tells you right there,

hit it and split bro. plenty of respectable hotties out there. try church.

MannyIsGod
05-23-2005, 05:11 PM
www.nocheatersdate.com :lol

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 05:11 PM
Sorry bro, but it's over. And she didn't just make out with him. Sorry to tell you the bad news.

Move on and stay strong.

M.O.B.
She didnt. I sort of wish she did though, it'd make this easier to leave.

Her best friend sort of talks to me behind her back alot, and tells me the details Amber leaves out and insists she didnt do anything more than that. She said Amber was regretting it and crying, and had to take her home.

eh.

iminlakerland
05-23-2005, 05:12 PM
We were deep enough that this has completely ruined us and our future for the time being.

As for your other ?'s I dont know. Her mother was a whore and kicked her out of the house so her boyfriend could move in a few months ago. I dunno if Amber, my cheating gf is taking life hard and not thinking about whats important anymore, or if shes really this stupid.

Who knows.

Sweety you said it yourself it has ruined your future for the time being. Is there anything she can do in your book to repair it...honestly she said she always wanted to kiss the dude...she carried out what she always wanted to do. The longer you stay in this relationship the more hurt its gona cause. It dosnt matter if she calls herself names and feels bad about it now.

Hell if i got caught cheating on a test lets say id feel bad about being caught to. Get out of this as soon as you can, move on.

violentkitten
05-23-2005, 05:12 PM
hit it and split bro. plenty of respectable hotties out there. try church.

gotta disagree big man

church ranks somewhere between a funeral and a family reunion when it comes to finding a quality ladyfriend

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 05:13 PM
Did you ask her how many guys she had been with? Did you imply you wanted to know?
When we were dating. I implied I was just curious cause had just asked me.

MannyIsGod
05-23-2005, 05:13 PM
See, your relationship with this girl is all kinds of fucked up already. You talk to her best friend to get dirt on her? I can tell just how much you trusted her. Yeah, she screwed you over by kissing the other guy, but there's a lot of mistrust already.

What else are you leaving out?

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 05:15 PM
Sweety you said it yourself it has ruined your future for the time being. Is there anything she can do in your book to repair it...honestly she said she always wanted to kiss the dude...she carried out what she always wanted to do. The longer you stay in this relationship the more hurt its gona cause. It dosnt matter if she calls herself names and feels bad about it now.

Hell if i got caught cheating on a test lets say id feel bad about being caught to. Get out of this as soon as you can, move on.

I am, I just need to figure out how to do it.

The part that hurts is, she graduated early for me, and has nothing in her life going for her. Her family is crackheads that ditched her... she has very few friends. Her luck is so bad I honestly feel like she felt so lost and confused and did it out of feeling lonely. .... but it doesnt make it right. I just worry about whats going to happen to her. I kept that girl together for so long.

MannyIsGod
When we were dating. I implied I was just curious cause had just asked me.
Then you put her on the spot with something she probably didn't want to tell you.

Everyone is probably right here. No offene, but from what little information is here and from what I'm infering, this wasn't exactly going to be an award winning relationship and your best bet is probably to move on to the next future ex.

iminlakerland
So your girlfriend couldnt have asked her to lie?

Brutalis
See, your relationship with this girl is all kinds of fucked up already. You talk to her best friend to get dirt on her? I can tell just how much you trusted her. Yeah, she screwed you over by kissing the other guy, but there's a lot of mistrust already.

What else are you leaving out?

No dude, she talked to me after the party. Never before about our relationship. All she wanted to do was tell me all it was, was making out.

Thats it ...

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 05:16 PM
So your girlfriend couldnt have asked her to lie?
Eh, I really doubt it. But of course im not 100% sure she didnt.

bigzak25
05-23-2005, 05:16 PM
is her friend hot? or just the ugly chic that likes to talk to her girls boyfriends...

you play this right...and you could be in shangrila...your only 20...plenty of years to settle down and find the RIGHT one anyway....

may be time to start wearing a rubber though dude...

jalbre6
05-23-2005, 05:17 PM
Brutalis,

You can take this and tell me to fuck off, or appreciate the insights of someone who's been there. At 20, you don't need a girlfriend. You need to be bending over every co-ed you can get your hands on, becuase the older you get, the more difficult casual sex is to obtain.

Right now, you can go to house parties, Padre, etc and find women just looking to hook up. In a few years, you'll be buying expensive dinners and stupendous bar tabs trying to get laid. And they won't look as good then as they do now. Live it up while you can, and worry about finding that special someone when you're ready to settle down.

Of course, if you're looking to settle down now, best of luck putting this past you.

Brutalis
Then you put her on the spot with something she probably didn't want to tell you.

Everyone is probably right here. No offene, but from what little information is here and from what I'm infering, this wasn't exactly going to be an award winning relationship and your best bet is probably to move on to the next future ex.
You are really fucking odd. The end.

iminlakerland
I am, I just need to figure out how to do it.

The part that hurts is, she graduated early for me, and has nothing in her life going for her. Her family is crackheads that ditched her... she has very few friends. Her luck is so bad I honestly feel like she felt so lost and confused and did it out of feeling lonely. .... but it doesnt make it right. I just worry about whats going to happen to her. I kept that girl together for so long.

So because she's had a shitty life its ok for her to screw you over. She graduated early thats what she has going for herself, allow her to educate herself, that is in no way your obligation to make life better for her, she needs to do that for herself. Feeling sorry for her dosnt help either it encourages her to feel like a victim and be vulnerable. So because you were there for her all the time this is how she repays you?

timvp
Eh, I really doubt it. But of course im not 100% sure she didnt.

That's trick number one. If nothing happened, the girl wouldn't think to call you. But after she banged the guy, she told her friend to help cover it up.

It's how it works.

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 05:18 PM
is her friend hot? or just the ugly chic that likes to talk to her girls boyfriends...

you play this right...and you could be in shangrila...your only 20...plenty of years to settle down and find the RIGHT one anyway....

may be time to start wearing a rubber though dude...
Her friend is an attractive girl yes. But why did that matter?

I never wanted to settle down til I got to know Amber. I dont want to after either.

Kori Ellis
A few thoughts and questions ...

Are you more pissed off that she kissed someone and then confessed to you ... or is it the lying about being a virgin part?

The lying part would probably mean more in the long-term. Because even if you stay with her, you will probably always be wary of what she has told you in the past.

It's odd to me that she confessed that she kissed the guy and then is begging to stay with you. Did she tell you because she was worried you'd find out? Or did she tell you because she couldn't handle the guilt? Or because she wanted an excuse to break up with you? Because if she really believes it was a one-time only thing that would never happen again, what was her point of telling you?

Brutalis
Brutalis,

You can take this and tell me to fuck off, or appreciate the insights of someone who's been there. At 20, you don't need a girlfriend. You need to be bending over every co-ed you can get your hands on, becuase the older you get, the more difficult casual sex is to obtain.

Right now, you can go to house parties, Padre, etc and find women just looking to hook up. In a few years, you'll be buying expensive dinners and stupendous bar tabs trying to get laid. And they won't look as good then as they do now. Live it up while you can, and worry about finding that special someone when you're ready to settle down.

Of course, if you're looking to settle down now, best of luck putting this past you.

I'm not that sort of guy. I know most are, but Im not.

MannyIsGod
05-23-2005, 05:19 PM
:lmao

I don't know where to go anymore.

Brutalis
Okay enough guys point of view. Leave the bitch. I get it. Let some girls speak. Hell.

iminlakerland
very valid points mrs. kori ellis.

Brutalis
:lmao

I don't know where to go anymore.
Hell.

wow so obvious..

iminlakerland
05-23-2005, 05:20 PM
Kori and i are girls :)

MannyIsGod
05-23-2005, 05:20 PM
It's odd to me that she confessed that she kissed the guy and then is begging to stay with you. Did she tell you because she was worried you'd find out? Or did she tell you because she couldn't handle the guilt? Or because she wanted an excuse to break up with you? Because if she really believes it was a one-time only thing that would never happen again, what was her point of telling you?
One of the oldest tricks in the book. Want to break up with someone but don't want to do it? Do something to make them breakup with you!

iminlakerland
05-23-2005, 05:22 PM
But why would she call herself names and shit and make the dude feel sorry for her and want to get back with him? unless she likes the attention even if it is negative.

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 05:22 PM
A few thoughts and questions ...

Are you more pissed off that she kissed someone and then confessed to you ... or is it the lying about being a virgin part?

The lying part would probably mean more in the long-term. Because even if you stay with her, you will probably always be wary of what she has told you in the past.

I need to clarify, she never said she was a virgin. She said she was with one person before me. ... And I'm more upset at her kissing this dude.

True to your 2nd statement.

Okay she told me because she says, "I felt so guilty, and couldnt sleep that night thinking about how much I hurt you and you didnt even know it yet, I cant live knowing I did that" -quote

She also said I would have found out by myself cause she couldnt hide it from me.

Sigh at this.

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 05:23 PM
One of the oldest tricks in the book. Want to break up with someone but don't want to do it? Do something to make them breakup with you!
I wish that was true, it would make this easier and she'd stop calling/emailing me 35729034730 times an hour.

MannyIsGod
Hell.

wow so obvious..
Don' direct your woman rage at me. I haven't been out kissing other guys.

iminlakerland
lmmfao @ manny!

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 05:24 PM
Don' direct your woman rage at me. I haven't been out kissing other guys.
Dude will you please stop?

You're being an asshole and I didnt come here for people like you to make this worse.

MannyIsGod
05-23-2005, 05:25 PM
I just dont understand what the point of posting this here was. Maybe I'm just being a dick, but you're not going to find some magic answer here as to what you should do considering no one knows either of you and everyone here only has your side of the story painting you as noble as hell (which I doubt is true).

Your best bet is to ask the magic 8 ball or take some time and make a decision.

Jekka
05-23-2005, 05:25 PM
Yeah, it really does sound like she's looking for a way out. But, just because she's looking to break up with you doesn't mean it's easy - it's hard to leave something behind that's meant that much to you. Just because you're on the dumper side of the relationship doesn't mean you can't feel as bad as the dumpee. It sounds like she started the breakup and then couldn't finish it. She's ironically doing the traditional guy thing of making you break up with her.

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 05:26 PM
I just dont understand what the point of posting this here was. Maybe I'm just being a dick, but you're not going to find some magic answer here as to what you should do considering no one knows either of you and everyone here only has your side of the story painting you as noble as hell (which I doubt is true).

Yeah youre just being a dick.

I apolygize I dont have a crowd of people to discuss this with here in my home, who could give insight and opinions, not just flaming like you.

Go away now.

timvp
Manny, if Jekka left you tomorrow your ass would be here with 15 threads crying your eyes out. Don't be frontin'.

bigzak25
is she going to college soon? if so, your troubles have just begun.

Brutalis
Yeah, it really does sound like she's looking for a way out. But, just because she's looking to break up with you doesn't mean it's easy - it's hard to leave something behind that's meant that much to you. Just because you're on the dumper side of the relationship doesn't mean you can't feel as bad as the dumpee. It sounds like she started the breakup and then couldn't finish it. She's ironically doing the traditional guy thing of making you break up with her.
She's not doing that. I know this much at least.

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 05:27 PM
is she going to college soon? if so, your troubles have just begun.
We planned on it together, but now those were just words.

iminlakerland
05-23-2005, 05:29 PM
Trust me lol having a relationship with someone who goes to the same college as you is kinda hard.

jalbre6

I think it was smart for Brut to post this here. On a touchy subject like this, anonymous venting and advice over the internet might be better than letting your buddies know what a tramp or what not Amber is. Especially if this was viewed by all he knows as "Brut's perfect woman".

Saves face.

Kori Ellis
The only thing I can tell you is take some time.

Don't talk to her or call her or anything. Take some time to reflect in your heart. And if you can't live without her and honestly believe that she told you only out of guilt and won't do it ever again, then take her back. But realize if you take her back, you could end up setting yourself for a huge true heartbreak.

But I'm not going to recommend just letting her go without thinking it through. Nobody wants to reflect back in life and think of what could have been.

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 05:30 PM
I think it was smart for Brut to post this here. On a touchy subject like this, anonymous venting and advice over the internet might be better than letting your buddies know what a tramp or what not Amber is. Especially if this was viewed by all he knows as "Brut's perfect woman".

Saves face.
Wise.

MannyIsGod
05-23-2005, 05:31 PM
Manny, if Jekka left you tomorrow your ass would be here with 15 threads crying your eyes out. Don't be frontin'.

Bullshit! I'd have one thread because multiple threads on the same thing piss Kori off.

Secondly, I'd be bashing Jekka while I cried at the keyboard.

In all seriousness, I'm not trying to be a dick with this guy, and he can do whatever he wants. But posting on the message board to vent and posting on here asking people who know very little about your life to tell you how to handle a situation they have very little info about - one sided info at that - and then continuously refuting what they do say is just weird to me.

3rdCoast
05-23-2005, 05:31 PM
Dude - drop her. My ex gf was the same way. Before she was with me,She was with her ex bf for 2 years and told me that she had only been with him. After we started having sex and later on broke up, it was brought to my attention(with proof on video) that she had sex with at least 2 other guys before she was with me. So that just pissed me off even more cuz I wondered how many other things she told me were lies.

Good girls are hard to find.Good luck though, and I agree with what Violent Kitten has been saying also.

MannyIsGod
05-23-2005, 05:32 PM
I'm just saying, I think there's more to this than is being let on.

Brutalis
The only thing I can tell you is take some time.

Don't talk to her or call her or anything. Take some time to reflect in your heart. And if you can't live without her and honestly believe that she told you only out of guilt and won't do it ever again, then take her back. But realize if you take her back, you could end up setting yourself for a huge true heartbreak.

But I'm not going to recommend just letting her go without thinking it through. Nobody wants to reflect back in life and think of what could have been.

I know in the end it's me and the door. And the steps between are the why's. Thanks for your insight on this.

I haven't talked to her, I keep hanging up and deleting her emails without reading them. She keeps begging me to at least meet her online tonight and talk for a bit.

Jekka
She's not doing that. I know this much at least.

Okay, then I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it sounds like she's got too much of her own shit going on to be in a functional relationship. Even if you stay, what's going to happen is that she's going to be trying to sort out all her own stuff with herself and you're going to be doing all the relationship work. Maybe it really was a one time thing - stranger things have happened, and it sounds like she's going through enough stuff to cloud her judgment. She may not like it, the best thing for her is to get some help - be it from a professional or just some friends that will help her work out stuff - before attempting another meaningful romantic relationship. There's just too much at stake in a relationship like that. Hers sounds like a situation with serious psychological reprocussions.

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 05:33 PM
I'm just saying, I think there's more to this than is being let on.
OMG you are seriously retarded dude. :elephant

Shelly
I have a Magic 8-Ball but can find it. I guess that's not a good sign for you, Brutalis. :(

Anyway, I say she's not mature enough to handle your relationship. If she were, she wouldn't be out macking on some other guy. Cut your losses (even if it may hurt for a while) and move on. You'll find someone who will respect your relationship even at your age. Proof: My huband and I were 17 and 19 when we met and have been together for 20 years.

Damn, I keep dating myself, don't I? :lol

jalbre6
I know in the end it's me and the door. And the steps between are the why's. Thanks for your insight on this.

I haven't talked to her, I keep hanging up and deleting her emails without reading them. She keeps begging me to at least meet her online tonight and talk for a bit.

Don't delete the emails. You never know when written proof might come in handy.

timvp
05-23-2005, 05:34 PM

:tu

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 05:35 PM
Okay, then I'm going to go out on a limb and say that it sounds like she's got too much of her own shit going on to be in a functional relationship. Even if you stay, what's going to happen is that she's going to be trying to sort out all her own stuff with herself and you're going to be doing all the relationship work. Maybe it really was a one time thing - stranger things have happened, and it sounds like she's going through enough stuff to cloud her judgment. She may not like it, the best thing for her is to get some help - be it from a professional or just some friends that will help her work out stuff - before attempting another meaningful romantic relationship. There's just too much at stake in a relationship like that. Hers sounds like a situation with serious psychological reprocussions.

Lmao I didnt mean to make her sound retarded, but.. uh.. nevermind.

She has had a hard life, the problems she has arent her own, whats going on between us is the only thing she has done to hurt anyone I know of. I know she is sincere in wanting to work things out but for me I dont know if I can accept all of this and love her the same. Thats pretty much for a reply.

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 05:36 PM
Lol theyre all im sorry emails that last one paragraph.

MannyIsGod
05-23-2005, 05:39 PM
OMG you are seriously retarded dude. :elephant
I'm retarded because I think you're making yourself seem like some great guy but that's probably not the case?

Hey, maybe you are a great guy that never did anything but good things for her, but it's my experience that those people are incredibly rare. More often than not when someone complains about something in a relationship to others they are quick to tell what is done wrong to them, but leave out lots of details as far as what they did/do wrong in the relationship.

3rdCoast
05-23-2005, 05:40 PM
Good partners are tough to find. Once you get a good one, don't let em go.

bigzak25
05-23-2005, 05:40 PM
sorry dude.

just from reading your posts, i know you are not going anywhere...and if you do drop her? that guy she 'only kissed' will be hittin it before the week is up.

i think you are looking for justification of her actions from other females point of view. a wrong is a wrong and it seems the ladies in this forum have no problem calling it like they see it either.

but i think you are going to stay with her and you are going to take out some of your aggression on her. verbally, hopefully not physically.

if/when you do this, she will resent you and her guilt for her indescretion will disappear. that's a bad thing. the cycle might start all over again.

i find this comment in your sig

she always weighed me down, but, afraid I might need her, I dragged her around.

and these comments in your posts

and she let me beat the fuck out of her...... but not really.

I guess I need to learn how to say goodbye.

a little disturbing, yet very telling. you already have your answers.

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 05:41 PM
I'm retarded because I think you're making yourself seem like some great guy but that's probably not the case?

Hey, maybe you are a great guy that never did anything but good things for her, but it's my experience that those people are incredibly rare. More often than not when someone complains about something in a relationship to others they are quick to tell what is done wrong to them, but leave out lots of details as far as what they did/do wrong in the relationship.
Well you're cyncial and that's pretty sad. Oh well.

iminlakerland
05-23-2005, 05:41 PM

She has had a hard life, the problems she has arent her own, whats going on between us is the only thing she has done to hurt anyone I know of. I know she is sincere in wanting to work things out but for me I dont know if I can accept all of this and love her the same. Thats pretty much for a reply.

I dont think she was calling her retarded at all. Seems like there are a lot of underlying issues going on with her. Like you said she comes from a background where her family were druggies, her mother kicked her out for another dude. There seems to be a lot of underlying emotional issues she may be dealing with or hasnt come to terms with. That in no way makes her retarded.

Jekka
05-23-2005, 05:43 PM

You didn't make her sound retarded - I'm just saying that you shouldn't underestimate the effect that her family situation, etc. may be having on her, especially if she hasn't personally resolved them yet. I'm a firm believer in the idea that you can love someone else when you don't love yourself, but it's really fucking hard to love someone and have a functional relationship with them if you aren't at least comfortable with yourself.

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 05:43 PM
sorry dude.

just from reading your posts, i know you are not going anywhere...and if you do drop her? that guy she 'only kissed' will be hittin it before the week is up.

i think you are looking for justification of her actions from other females point of view. a wrong is a wrong and it seems the ladies in this forum have no problem calling it like they see it either.

but i think you are going to stay with her and you are going to take out some of your aggression on her. verbally, hopefully not physically.

if/when you do this, she will resent you and her guilt for her indescretion will disappear. that's a bad thing. the cycle might start all over again.

i find this comment in your sig

and these comments in your posts

a little disturbing, yet very telling. you already have your answers.

dude thats alot of judgements. thats lyrics from some song in my sig i saw them last week live...

i am a very sarcastic person and i dont mean to come off violent. i have never touched her before and i wont ever.

my father beat me and my mom until i was 6 then left for good. my step dad did the same thing. im not that person....

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 05:44 PM
You didn't make her sound retarded - I'm just saying that you shouldn't underestimate the effect that her family situation, etc. may be having on her, especially if she hasn't personally resolved them yet. I'm a firm believer in the idea that you can love someone else when you don't love yourself, but it's really fucking hard to love someone and have a functional relationship with them if you aren't at least comfortable with yourself.
=( I hear you.

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 05:46 PM
I dont think she was calling her retarded at all. Seems like there are a lot of underlying issues going on with her. Like you said she comes from a background where her family were druggies, her mother kicked her out for another dude. There seems to be a lot of underlying emotional issues she may be dealing with or hasnt come to terms with. That in no way makes her retarded.
True. I picked a bad word to use.

Seeing this sort of makes perfect sense. I know she loves me and has no self confidense about herself no matter what I try to help her with. She has so many issues with family I cant fix for her that she becomes distant sometimes.

I guess I have to accept being alone. Of course I dont know how, but we'll see.

MannyIsGod
05-23-2005, 05:47 PM
Ok, nevermind.

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 05:48 PM
Ok Mr. "I've never been able to fall for a woman". *I* am the cynical one?

It's not cynicism to realize that problems in relationship normally stem from 2 people, not just one bad person.

But continue to try to make yourself seem like an angel; Zak has already shown a bit of your not so angelic side.
Blah blah blah blah blah. Okay what did you say?

3rdCoast
05-23-2005, 05:49 PM
Manny gets into the most arguments I have seen.. :lol

iminlakerland
I guess I have to accept being alone. Of course I dont know how, but we'll see.

You need to be able to be happy on your own, before you get involved in a relationship. If you arent happy with who you are and life itself how can you expect to make a relationship work?

Brutalis
Two things.

1.) Never ask a girl how many guys she has been with before you unless you two have been together years. We're talking 4+ years. It doesn't matter, and eventually it will become an issue. Especially if you two run in the same crowd.

2.) "Honey, I kissed someone else" usually means "Honey, I slept with someone else and telling you I kissed them is a way of easing the guilt I'm feeling."

Either way, cheating is never an accident, so if you she wanted to see what it was like to kiss this person, who knows who else will draw her interest.

I'll throw in a 3.....

3.) Mom and dad were always right when they said, there are other fish in the sea. Easier said than done to just move on, but atleast try. I cheated a lot when I was 18-22. It was an ego thing and that's why it happened so often. Let's hope this girl isn't doing it for the same reason.

Either way it sucks to be in your shoes right now. Good luck, and I hope things work out with whatever you choose to do.
sigh, thanks .

MannyIsGod
05-23-2005, 05:50 PM
Manny gets into the most arguments I have seen.. :lol
Liar :lol

iminlakerland
05-23-2005, 05:51 PM
denial

MannyIsGod
05-23-2005, 05:51 PM
Hey dude, for what it's worth, I'm sorry and I hope it works out for you.

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 05:53 PM
You need to be able to be happy on your own, before you get involved in a relationship. If you arent happy with who you are and life itself how can you expect to make a relationship work?

Try to comprehend this if you can.

Before her, I was a grade A asshole. I hated girls seeing how all my friends got screwed over it seemed. I did not, and still dont, hunt for pussy. Im not that sort of guy. I have learned to be with a girl who loves me as I her. Her mistakes are horrible and tragic but yet they happend and I have to deal with them with some righteouss sense. Which would be leaving her.

Thats where my own problem starts. I dont know how to live or what to do without her. She is everywhere I look in my house, my car, my everything. My family loved her dearly and I guess I have no choice in this but to take it or let it take me. Understand.... I have no hope right now because maybe I am just a dumb person. Or maybe millions of people would feel the same if they were in my shoes.

Louae
Brutalis,

:lol TRUER WORDS WERE NEVER SPOKEN :lol

Listen to the man, this is the best advice you'll ever recieve. Life is short. Live it to the fullest and be sure to wrap it up.

3rdCoast
Manny gives good insight on a vast array of topics, which I suppose would result in a lot of disagreements which in turn leads to the arguments, however, I do enjoy all of it.

Back on topic - I hope things work out for you in this tough situation

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 05:54 PM
Hey dude, for what it's worth, I'm sorry and I hope it works out for you.
Sorta easy to spot a liar now.

iminlakerland
05-23-2005, 05:55 PM
ok im out of this now, i tried to put my two cents in didnt mean to offend you, i guess i dont comprehend and yes i dont know your entire situation. So hopefully things work out for you...

*backs out of topic*

Louae
05-23-2005, 05:57 PM

Nope, you're just an asshole.

Kori Ellis
05-23-2005, 05:58 PM
I dont know how to live or what to do without her. She is everywhere I look in my house, my car, my everything. My family loved her dearly and I guess I have no choice in this but to take it or let it take me. Understand.... I have no hope right now because maybe I am just a dumb person. Or maybe millions of people would feel the same if they were in my shoes.

You feel like this because it just happened. Now go back to my advice on taking some time. You'll be okay. Breaking up (if that's what you are going to do) sucks. Even if you don't really love the person (which I'm not saying you do/don't), it sucks. It's hard. But be strong and just take some time.

Jekka
05-23-2005, 05:58 PM
Try to comprehend this if you can.

Before her, I was a grade A asshole. I hated girls seeing how all my friends got screwed over it seemed. I did not, and still dont, hunt for pussy. Im not that sort of guy. I have learned to be with a girl who loves me as I her. Her mistakes are horrible and tragic but yet they happend and I have to deal with them with some righteouss sense. Which would be leaving her.

Thats where my own problem starts. I dont know how to live or what to do without her. She is everywhere I look in my house, my car, my everything. My family loved her dearly and I guess I have no choice in this but to take it or let it take me. Understand.... I have no hope right now because maybe I am just a dumb person. Or maybe millions of people would feel the same if they were in my shoes.

One of my best friends is going through a really similar situation right now, with much the same emotions, and I can honestly say that from watching and talking with him, it does get easier. It takes a while to get back to where you're okay, but you can't allow yourself to love only once just because a relationship is over.

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 06:03 PM
ok im out of this now, i tried to put my two cents in didnt mean to offend you, i guess i dont comprehend and yes i dont know your entire situation. So hopefully things work out for you...

*backs out of topic*
its over anyways.

Brutalis
One of my best friends is going through a really similar situation right now, with much the same emotions, and I can honestly say that from watching and talking with him, it does get easier. It takes a while to get back to where you're okay, but you can't allow yourself to love only once just because a relationship is over.
ohhh k.

Brutalis
You feel like this because it just happened. Now go back to my advice on taking some time. You'll be okay. Breaking up (if that's what you are going to do) sucks. Even if you don't really love the person (which I'm not saying you do/don't), it sucks. It's hard. But be strong and just take some time.
and, Blah.

MannyIsGod
05-23-2005, 06:04 PM
Sorta easy to spot a liar now.
Ok, I hand you an olive branch and you call me a liar?

Fuck off dude, I made an effort and you threw it back in my face. I stand by everything I said in this thread, especially about how you are only given the side of the story that makes you come off innocent.

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 06:10 PM
Ok, I hand you an olive branch and you call me a liar?

Fuck off dude, I made an effort and you threw it back in my face. I stand by everything I said in this thread, especially about how you are only given the side of the story that makes you come off innocent.
You were an asshole, then another asshole, then try to smooth it over. Then turn into an asshole again.

Uhm k.

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 06:11 PM
Man, I'm telling you, every day that you wake up it hurts less and less until one day you wake up and that hurt is just gone. It will be a good when you realize that you can function normally in everyday life and the sight of her favorite movie or passing by someone on campus that wears the same perfume as she does, doesn't instantly remind you of her anymore.
I feel like thats too much to think about.

Louae
05-23-2005, 06:13 PM
Man, I'm telling you, every day that you wake up it hurts less and less until one day you wake up and that hurt is just gone. It will be a good when you realize that you can function normally in everyday life and the sight of her favorite movie or passing by someone on campus that wears the same perfume as she does, doesn't instantly remind you of her anymore.

Like that advice that came out of Swingers. Damn, that was a good movie. I need to pull it out sometime and watch. It had some good laughs.

T Park
05-23-2005, 06:41 PM
looks like to me Manny was giving this guy the truth and he just kept calling him an asshole.

Dont bring up a topic in here, if you dont like the answer.

Believe me, I speak from experience.

whottt
05-23-2005, 06:45 PM
The main thing I gotta ask you...

Why do you care what guys she was with before you? What does it matter? You either like her or you don't...and she either wants to be with you now or she doesn't...

As for her screwing around with another guy...

Don't be a chump...

She did what she wanted to do...she didn't give a fuck about you when she did it...she wanted to kiss this guy and she did it, was she worrying about her true love when she did it? No, she was thinking about possibly getting by fucked this guy she is strongly attracted to...and it wasn't you buddy. Your little angel was seconds away from having her lips wrapped around another man's dick, and now she's got you feeling sorry for her...Sound like a recipe for happily ever after?

You still wanna be the nice guy?

She dissed you and fucked you over...yet you are the schmuck feeling sorry for her and getting advice on a basketball message board...

Don't be a clown...this girl is turmoil and misery...she created this miserable feeling you have now...not you. And she'll suck you dry until you got nothing left and then dump you like you are garbage in your deepest misery(but she'll still want you to like her even then)

Do you want more of it? You like the feeling? You are going to get more of it.

There is no altruism in this sort of thing...if you think she's going to be eternally greatful for your benevolence in giving her a second chance...You are true chump of epic proportions...You're a nice guy...but do you want to be a nice guy so much you are willing to be a victim and chump to do it?

What she will conclude from you taking her back is that you are doormat and a sucker and she can pretty much get away with whatever she wants with you...You will never get respect doing that...you will get it even worse.

She might eventually change...but only after she gets put through the ringer with an asshole that you will never be able to be from the sounds of it...

You aren't gonna get happily ever after with this...what you will get is a woman who wants to keep the door open and is willing to indulge what ever extra-relationship desires she wants.

My advice...take the high road, shake your head in disbelief with a laugh, and kick her ass to the curb politely.

Teach her a lesson and then check back later on...

There will probably still be chance for something more in the future with her if you really want it(because no other guy is going to be able to put up with that shit)...but you will never get what you want with her unless she respects you...and she won't respect you if she can fuck you over and make you a headcase just by throwing a little guilt your way.

She fucked you over...you want someone who wants to be in love...not someone who goes around kissing someone just because she wants to...

You won't find it here...she's not mature enough for it.

And why hell are you looking so hard for a permanent relationship rigth now anyway? You aren't even in college yet...don't waste your youth trying to find something you have no control over finding and agonizing because you can't...Go out and get laid and when it's time for you to have a permanent relationship you will find it...

Until then, don't let this girl turn you into a fucking fool. If you take her back...don't whine when she does it again, because you set yourself up for it.

Brutalis
05-23-2005, 08:04 PM
The main thing I gotta ask you...

Why do you care what guys she was with before you? What does it matter? You either like her or you don't...and she either wants to be with you now or she doesn't...

Don't be a chump...

She did what she wanted to do...she didn't give a fuck about you when she did it...she wanted to kiss this guy and she did it, was she worrying about her true love when she did it? No, she was thinking about possibly getting by fucked this guy she is strongly attracted to...and it wasn't you buddy. Your little angel was seconds away from having her lips wrapped around another man's dick, and now she's got you feeling sorry for her...Sound like a recipe for happily ever after?

She dissed you and fucked you over...yet you are the schmuck feeling sorry for her and getting advice on a basketball message board...

Don't be a clown...this girl is turmoil and misery...she created this miserable feeling you have now...not you. And she'll suck you dry until you got nothing left and then dump you like you are garbage in your deepest misery(but she'll still want you to like her even then)

There is no altruism in this sort of thing...if you think she's going to be eternally greatful for your benevolence in giving her a second chance...You are true chump of epic proportions...You're a nice guy...but do you want to be a nice guy so much you are willing to be a victim and chump to do it?

What she will conclude from you taking her back is that you are doormat and a sucker and she can pretty much get away with whatever she wants with you...You will never get respect doing that...you will get it even worse.

She might eventually change...but only after she gets put through the ringer with an asshole that you will never be able to be from the sounds of it...

You aren't gonna get happily ever after with this...what you will get is a woman who wants to keep the door open and is willing to indulge what ever extra-relationship desires she wants.

My advice...take the high road, shake your head in disbelief with a laugh, and kick her ass to the curb politely.

Teach her a lesson and then check back later on...

There will probably still be chance for something more in the future with her if you really want it(because no other guy is going to be able to put up with that shit)...but you will never get what you want with her unless she respects you...and she won't respect you if she can fuck you over and make you a headcase just by throwing a little guilt your way.

She fucked you over...you want someone who wants to be in love...not someone who goes around kissing someone just because she wants to...

You won't find it here...she's not mature enough for it.

And why hell are you looking so hard for a permanent relationship rigth now anyway? You aren't even in college yet...don't waste your youth trying to find something you have no control over finding and agonizing because you can't...Go out and get laid and when it's time for you to have a permanent relationship you will find it...

Until then, don't let this girl turn you into a fucking fool. If you take her back...don't whine when she does it again, because you set yourself up for it.

Yep. Except for the guilty shit. Her crap was around long before me and I think thats messed her head up. Anyways I'm leaving her one way or the other.

JoeChalupa
05-23-2005, 08:05 PM
On that call...She would have lost me at hello.

E20
05-23-2005, 08:23 PM
I feel for you man and hope everything works out. Personally, I would never go after girls. Everybody knows they carry cooties.

johnny00
05-23-2005, 09:19 PM

Don't be a chump...

Rock On Whott.

That is the truth man!

You know why Brut?
Because he's speaking from experience.
It's happened to me.
And it's probably happened to a few other people on this forum. Don't let it happen to you, but it probably will because you will think you and her are different. That you have some angle that we can't see,and we don't know her like you do,or she's really sincere in her apology.

Learn the lesson from people who know.
Or learn it the hard way my friend.

And one day you can give this great advice because it happened to you too.

Gatita
05-25-2005, 08:53 AM
Manny was giving good advice. Most people were. Your just not in the right state of mind at the moment. You are hurt and going through sh*t. Give it time and you will see the bigger picture. We have all been through a similiar situation. Lord knows I have had my share. Your young and though you feel it is the end of the world, it truly isn't. Life will go on, you will find someone better, and one day you will think back and say to yourself "what the f*ck was I doing with her?". You will laugh about it and be glad that things turned out the way it did. Try concentrating on what is really important to you right now, school. Get yourself together. You don't need to be worrying about others right now, especially a "girl" who is being scandalous and hurtful. Do for yourself while your young and still can. Go out, have fun, meet people. One day you will find that someone while you least expect it. I know I did. :)

spurster
05-25-2005, 09:32 AM
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Assuming the situation set up here, it sounds like this woman is not anywhere close to being ready for a mature relationship.

Faccia di Angelo
05-25-2005, 07:00 PM
I do better with music...

Dry Your Eyes Mate
-The Streets

"In one single moment your whole life can turn 'round
I stand there for a minute starin’ straight into the ground
Lookin’ to the left slightly, then lookin’ back down
World feels like it’s caved in – proper sorry frown
Please let me show you where we could only just be, for us
I can change and I can grow or we could adjust
The wicked thing about us is we always have trust