11-11-2010, 05:31 PM
when we drink we do it right

Kai
11-11-2010, 05:42 PM
they be ackin like they drunk

ackin ackin like they drunk

wit sober girls around me they be ackin like they drunk

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_f0bvyZMrZ9k/SfUudkiu1kI/AAAAAAAABO0/7oVsO0xWOUg/s400/WH_fat_girls.jpg

Giuseppe
11-11-2010, 05:55 PM
The one on the far right ain't too bad.

Venti Quattro
11-11-2010, 05:56 PM

ackin ackin like they drunk

wit sober girls around me they be ackin like they drunk

poppin bottles in the ice like a blizzard

when we drink we do it right gettin slizzard

sippin sizzurp in my ride, like three 6

now I’m feelin so fly like a g6

Spursmania
11-11-2010, 06:20 PM
Quality thread.:lol

vy65
11-11-2010, 06:29 PM
http://www.layouts.fm/data/Layouts/LargePhoto/54/5423/5423881.JPEG

rEgUlaToR!!!!!
11-11-2010, 06:44 PM
i luv that song

thnx for posting

:danceclub

TheMACHINE
11-11-2010, 07:20 PM
Girl, you know what it is?
Follow me to da floor
You can bring a couple of friends
They can drink a lil' mo
Oh, you don't hear me tho?
They can drink a lil' mo

If ya lookin' for me, I'm with da girls on the dancefloor
How easy to see I'm with da girls on the dancefloor
You know I love it when I'm with da girls on the dancefloor
That's why this one's for da girls on the dancefloor

limGtd-DmZM

TheNextGen
11-11-2010, 07:22 PM
Follow me to da floor
They can drink a lil' mo
They can drink a lil' mo

limGtd-DmZM

Tight!

I take a shot of Petron

Two shots and it's on

Three shots, four shots, five shots.. oh shit, I think I'm gone

You see that girl walkin by?

She gimme them bedroom eyes

Later on Imma take that home and smack that bedroom thighs

:toast

jason54858
11-11-2010, 07:35 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_f0bvyZMrZ9k/SfUudkiu1kI/AAAAAAAABO0/7oVsO0xWOUg/s400/WH_fat_girls.jpg

I bet one on the on the end to the right loves this picture

kamikazi_player
11-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Follow me to da floor
They can drink a lil' mo
They can drink a lil' mo

limGtd-DmZM

This song is one of the reasons why I knew them in the first place. I didn't think G6 would make it to the mainstream.

TheMACHINE
11-11-2010, 08:20 PM
This song is one of the reasons why I knew them in the first place. I didn't think G6 would make it to the mainstream.

yah...too bad "Girls on the Dancefloor" didnt hit mainstream...it only played on power106 here, not on kiisfm.

Sisk
11-11-2010, 08:30 PM
yah...too bad "Girls on the Dancefloor" didnt hit mainstream...it only played on power106 here, not on kiisfm.

Which band members are you related to tbh

kamikazi_player
11-11-2010, 08:32 PM

LA stations like 97.1 AMP radio and 102.7 Kiss FM play it sometimes, but not as much as like a G6.

TheMACHINE
11-11-2010, 09:36 PM
Which band members are you related to tbh

Dj Virman

Sisk
11-11-2010, 11:47 PM
Dj Virman

Aren't you Korean? You're related to the one of the two who isn't Korean?

monosylab1k
11-12-2010, 08:00 AM
Aren't you Korean? You're related to the one of the two who isn't Korean?

das racist

mono's psychiatrist
11-13-2010, 02:06 PM
Greetings,

I apologize to the Spurstalk community on behalf of my patient.

Him and his buddy, JT, are currently in addiction treatment. Addiction to sodomizing each other. One of his requirements was to not log on to spurstalk, and as you see he broke his covenant and this is what happens. His feelings for JT were just too overwhelming.

Sincerely,

Mono's psychiatrist

Sisk
11-13-2010, 03:17 PM
Awaiting machine's response

Koolaid_Man
11-14-2010, 08:53 AM

My motto is find a fold and fuck it....:lol

Koolaid_Man
11-14-2010, 08:55 AM
poppin bottles in the ice like a blizzard

when we drink we do it right gettin slizzard

sippin sizzurp in my ride, like three 6

now I’m feelin so fly like a g6

what's with everyone reppin a fucking homo ass song...that shit is wack...slizzard...GTFO

Shank
11-14-2010, 11:40 AM
Sonofabitch.

What the fuck has happened to music?

TheMACHINE
11-15-2010, 06:02 PM
Awaiting machine's response

im filipino. but i do like Korean food.

TheMACHINE
11-15-2010, 06:03 PM
RcmKbTR--iA

Shank
11-15-2010, 06:34 PM
Blasians.

Autotuning isn't singing. Fuck off with this shit.

monosylab1k
11-15-2010, 06:45 PM
True, but Kanye did a whole album of Autotune bullshit and it still was better than 99% of the shit out there. then again I'm a massive Kanye knobslobber.

Xylus
11-15-2010, 06:46 PM
I'm a massive Kanye knobslobber.

Everyone should be.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2010, 06:49 PM
True, but Kanye did a whole album of Autotune bullshit and it still was better than 99% of the shit out there. then again I suck Kanye's dick and slurp his asshole in my dreams.

fixed for ya homie....

monosylab1k
11-15-2010, 06:50 PM
fixed for ya homie....

you are really, really, really obsessed with gay sex, dude.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2010, 06:51 PM
Me too.I would love to count the hair on Kayne's runaway balls.

fixed for you too...

monosylab1k
11-15-2010, 06:51 PM
Everyone should be.

true tbh. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is fucking epic. Maybe it's cuz of the rush of hearing it, but tbh I don't know that there's been a more genius, influential musician on the scene since John Lennon.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2010, 06:52 PM
you are really, really, really obsessed with gay sex, dude.

fuck off dude you're a self admitted knobslobber....:lol

monosylab1k
11-15-2010, 06:53 PM
fuck off dude you're a self admitted knobslobber....:lol

the term knobslobber doesn't even come close to the incredibly graphic (and obviously very close to home) terms you use.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2010, 07:06 PM
the term knobslobber doesn't even come close to the incredibly graphic (and obviously very close to home) terms you use.

but you just said that slobbing dick is your thing and now you're in spin mode...you said you like slobbing on peoples knobs....rotating their balls and and sac and shit...don't get mad at me those are your words...:lol

monosylab1k
11-15-2010, 07:07 PM
but you just said that slobbing dick is your thing and now you're in spin mode...you said you like slobbing on peoples knobs....rotating their balls and and sac and shit...don't get mad at me those are your words...:lol

you know a whole lot about rotating balls, bro. that's all.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2010, 07:10 PM
you know a whole lot about rotating balls, bro. that's all.

I get mine rotated on avg 14 times a week...:lol don't worry you'll get there one day...:lol

monosylab1k
11-15-2010, 07:18 PM
I get mine rotated on avg 14 times a week...:lol don't worry you'll get there one day...:lol

by the way you talk i'm assuming you get em rotated by dudes. tbh i still don't know what rotating them means, but i don't want dudes around my balls either way.

but you go right ahead with you male on male ball rotating, i got no problem with homosexuals :toast

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2010, 07:20 PM
by the way you talk i'm assuming you get em rotated by dudes. tbh i still don't know what rotating them means, but i don't want dudes around my balls either way.

but you go right ahead with you male on male ball rotating, i got no problem with homosexuals :toast

Mono don't forget you're the one who said you slob knob on the regular...go back and re-read your original post on Kanye...you are a tea bag recipient...:lmao....you can't take that back mono-homo...

monosylab1k
11-15-2010, 07:21 PM
Mono don't forget you're the one who said you slob knob on the regular...go back and re-read your original post on Kanye...you are a tea bag recipient...:lmao....you can't take that back mono-homo...

jesus, every post.....you are really into your homosexual lifestyle, brah, we all get it. live and let live, brah, you don't have to flaunt it.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2010, 07:25 PM
jesus, every post.....you are really into your homosexual lifestyle, brah, we all get it. live and let live, brah, you don't have to flaunt it.

mono you're the knobslober that likes a song called like a g6...you can't run from being a self-admitted knob slobber....saying you'd like to slob someone's knob is worse than just asking to suck their dick...and do you know why mono...Knob slobbing is like taking milk shots from a woman's lactating titty it's just so personal.....:lmao

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2010, 07:26 PM
harlemheat either you're a slow reader or you just stalking me...lol

monosylab1k
11-15-2010, 07:27 PM
mono you're the knobslober that likes a song called like a g6...you can't run from being a self-admitted knob slobber....saying you'd like to slob someone's knob is worse than just asking to suck their dick...and do you know why mono...Knob slobbing is like taking milk shots from a woman's lactating titty it's just so personal.....:lmao

you sound like you speak from experience on both counts........that's just disturbing.

brah if you're gay that's fine. but don't come here with your disgusting sexual deviant talk.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2010, 07:31 PM
you sound like you speak from experience on both counts........that's just disturbing.

brah if you're gay that's fine. but don't come here with your disgusting sexual deviant talk.

you do realize that Kool owns Mav fan don't ya...just ask vulvaface... I ran that bitch off in a NY minute. But I won't ever forget you Mono...you like slobbing knobs...I think you're the King of Mav fan since you at least had the balls to admit what we all know...

Mono = Knobslobber...:toast

monosylab1k
11-15-2010, 07:34 PM
you do realize that Kool owns Mav fan don't ya...just ask vulvaface... I ran that bitch off in a NY minute. But I won't ever forget you Mono...you like slobbing knobs...I think you're the King of Mav fan since you at least had the balls to admit what we all know...

Mono = Knobslobber...:toast

all i'm saying is you know a whole lot about gay sex, dude. that's all. take it for what it's worth.

i mentioned one term, you gave the entire forum an education on an entire dictionary worth of terms. that's all i'm saying.

Koolaid_Man
11-15-2010, 07:42 PM
all i'm saying is you know a whole lot about gay sex, dude. that's all. take it for what it's worth.

i mentioned one term, you gave the entire forum an education on an entire dictionary worth of terms. that's all i'm saying.

it's not about how many people you shoot...rather it's who you shoot...:lol

likewise, no matter what I say it all pales in comparison to you admitting that you like to SLOBKNOB...nothing will change you admitting that...absolutely nothing...:lmao

LnGrrrR
11-15-2010, 08:49 PM
im filipino. but i do like Korean food.

Blah! Korean blows.