PDA

View Full Version : When will the Heat find their groove

IronMexican
11-11-2010, 10:00 PM
Poll commencing

HarlemHeat37
11-11-2010, 10:02 PM
If Riley is the coach: 2nd half..
If Spoelstra remains: next season after using the MLE and then Riley takes over..

ShoogarBear
11-11-2010, 10:05 PM
So far tonight, the Celtics have found the Heat's groove just fine.

IronMexican
11-11-2010, 10:06 PM
Forgot to make it public.

TheMACHINE
lol heat

dallasmavsnfuego214
There's not a whole lot more they can improve upon. Sure they can minimize the turnovers but their interior defense that is weak now, will still be there in May. The same LeBron that is passive with the game on the line, will still be there in May. This team was clearly overrated by everyone (including me). Chris Bosh has been exposed and their lack of a supporting cast has been exposed.

Darrin
11-11-2010, 10:08 PM
They will have to take some kicks in the teeth and watch all the hype and hope disappear before they sit down and try harder than they are right now. They aren't filling team needs and they will have to change the way they play. I'm off the bandwagon because this is not a process I want to watch. I thought these guys knew this on Opening Night. They said the right things.

They have been making excuses. January will come and go and these guys will look around and say "why aren't we that good?" At that point they will either fracture or come together.

HarlemHeat37
11-11-2010, 10:08 PM
There's not a whole lot more they can improve upon. Sure they can minimize the turnovers but their interior defense that is weak now, will still be there in May. The same LeBron that is passive with the game on the line, will still be there in May. This team was clearly overrated by everyone (including me). Chris Bosh has been exposed and their lack of a supporting cast has been exposed.

I agree that they were overrated(especially by me), but there's plenty they can do to improve..

ohmwrecker
11-11-2010, 10:09 PM
Folks just rollin' n' tumblin' off that ol' bandwagon.

dallasmavsnfuego214
11-11-2010, 10:09 PM
I agree that they were overrated(especially by me), but there's plenty they can do to improve..

I think Bosh needs to be more aggressive cause right now it's almost like he's a non-threat. It looks like he's trying to be too unselfish and just letting LeBron and Wade do all the work instead of putting pressure on the defense.

IronMexican
11-11-2010, 10:10 PM
(especially by me)

Really? So you're saying it's not a sure fire thing they win it all?

Darrin
11-11-2010, 10:11 PM
Folks just rollin' n' tumblin' off that ol' bandwagon.

Yep. I sprained my ankle jumping off tonight. There's no pride, no defensive leadership, no one to calm the team, no one to rebound the basketball, no chemistry on offense, and no reason to believe it will get better, especially with the team looking to January because they aren't full-strength. I don't think they have practiced. They certainly don't look like they go hard at each other every day. They have no concept of what it takes to win. Even when they win, they do it alone and on the perimeter.

dallasmavsnfuego214
11-11-2010, 10:12 PM
Even though I was one to overrate them, :lmao at that clown Jeff Van Gundy saying that this team would lose like 5 games during the regular season :rollin