PDA

View Full Version : Postal Worker Secretly Films Customer's Racist Rant (And assault?)

PM5K
11-12-2010, 12:28 AM
Things got ugly when a black mail carrier refused to take back a letter he'd delivered to a lady in Hingham, Mass. She went on a racist rant and slapped him. He secretly taped it all on his cell phone.

The argument in the video is sparked by a certified letter that the mail carrier delivers. The woman has signed for it, but decides she doesn't want it because it's addressed to her husband, not her. But the mail guy won't take it back. Things go sour when she calls him a "Fucking n*gger thief." She quickly qualifies: "I'm not prejudiced but right now I'm getting real pissed off." Then everything she says afterward is so racist it would make George Wallace blush. Finally she slaps him. Just your normal day on the mail route. Except really, really racist.

LINK (http://gawker.com/5688054/postal-worker-secretly-films-customers-racist-rant)

pnm_cSgPzmM

Fpoonsie
11-12-2010, 12:39 AM
:lmao

"Why do you want to kill me?"
"I'm not, but they will."
"Who's 'they'?"
"The white people."

CubanSucks
11-12-2010, 12:44 AM
http://files.sharenator.com/thats_racist_LOL_Funny_Pictures-s150x134-43840.gif

that's too easy

CubanSucks
11-12-2010, 12:45 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3104/3160666735_93e6dc67fb.jpg?v=0

CubanSucks
11-12-2010, 12:47 AM
IAH that is a bitch

Wild Cobra
11-12-2010, 01:20 AM
Yes, she is a bitch, but I believe he will be fired over the incident.

As a postal worker, he is required to protect the mail. He knew she didn't want the letter, and could safely assume she would destroy the letter rather than give it to her husband.. Possibly recently ex husband. His attempt to force her to take the letter would probably insure him never receiving it, though it was certified.

AnthonyM
11-12-2010, 01:46 AM
lol this thing is filled with hilarious quotes...

GoodOdor
11-12-2010, 01:50 AM

As a postal worker, he is required to protect the mail. He knew she didn't want the letter, and could safely assume she would destroy the letter rather than give it to her husband.. Possibly recently ex husband. His attempt to force her to take the letter would probably insure him never receiving it, though it was certified.

Do you trust your mail to be delivered by black people?

Fpoonsie
11-12-2010, 01:53 AM

Sure, just not on time...

ALVAREZ6
11-12-2010, 02:11 AM
Unbelievable how stupid that woman is.

I woulda smacked that ho

Glenn Holland
11-12-2010, 03:49 AM
She most likely is a liberal.

She probably feels torn because on one hand she hates herself for being racist which is why she is a liberal in the first place.

And on the other hand she wants to fuck that "###### thief" and her emotions are tearing away at her lilly white, snow blown world.

Glenn Holland
11-12-2010, 03:55 AM
Check out part 2 of the video where she says "######s killed Martin Luther King" and that black people turn on each other
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aSdUMSJmY&feature=related

Glenn Holland
11-12-2010, 03:58 AM
She says blacks have lower IQ scores..

that black woman are working with whites against black men

and that her mom taught at a black school

This bitch is so torn. She is a psychologists and sex therapists dream come true

Bukefal
11-12-2010, 06:21 AM
wow what a stupid bitch. Respect to the mail guy that he stayed so calm and polite.

benefactor
11-12-2010, 08:12 AM
At first I thought she was just an ass but after hearing her tell the story about black women working with whites against the black man I'm pretty sure she's psychotic. I would venture to say that there is enough evidence in this video for an EDW to be issued on her(a warrant that holds a patient that is deemed unsafe for 72hrs).

Frenzy
11-12-2010, 08:28 AM
"I'm late for other mails!"

Am I the only one who didn't think this dude didn't sound black?

bus driver
11-12-2010, 09:12 AM

+1
fuck not sounding black that lady should have checked his legal status. :wakeup

y didnt the bitch read the addressee before signing it, talk about low IQs :rolleyes

Drachen
11-12-2010, 09:57 AM
What was he fired for? I mean, he was fired a year ago and this is still unresolved. Mind boggling.

mrsmaalox
11-12-2010, 10:57 AM
I agree with Benefactor about her being psychotic, she needs hospitalization. And if the postal worker got fired because of this incident, maybe the filming violated some rule they have. Or that it's just not cool to goad a crazy person into behaving even crazier. Is he the first postal worker ever to run into this kind of situation? Once she started ranting why didn't he just take the letter back and drive to the next block then call his supervisor to report the incident, instead of prolonging it so he could film it? I'd be really surprised that the USPS requires postal carriers to force someone to accept a certified letter that isn't even addressed to them.

lefty
11-12-2010, 11:12 AM
77yfKyhcLtg

Stringer_Bell
11-12-2010, 11:49 AM
I agree with Benefactor about her being psychotic, she needs hospitalization. And if the postal worker got fired because of this incident, maybe the filming violated some rule they have. Or that it's just not cool to goad a crazy person into behaving even crazier. Is he the first postal worker ever to run into this kind of situation? Once she started ranting why didn't he just take the letter back and drive to the next block then call his supervisor to report the incident, instead of prolonging it so he could film it? I'd be really surprised that the USPS requires postal carriers to force someone to accept a certified letter that isn't even addressed to them.

She signed for it, that's all there is to it. Now, she can opt not to sign for it...but she signed for it then went into her ranting.

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/pure-ignorance-racist-old-lady?xg_source=activity

Apparently the postman was fired over this incident, which is total bullshit. The woman is clearly unstable and wasn't "goaded" into shit. So what if he filmed it, his safety was at risk with such a person that's hostile and saying such crazy shit. I don't think she's racist as much as trying to act smarter and intimidate the man.

pawe
11-12-2010, 11:59 AM

The girl in your sig doing all that little girl poses is really annoying.

Fpoonsie
11-12-2010, 12:25 PM
77yfKyhcLtg

At the risk of soundin' all "broken record"-like, that show was RIDICULOUSLY unfunny.

Cry Havoc
11-12-2010, 12:28 PM

As per the video description:

"More videos are yet to come as I am still awaiting US Postal Services to tell me why there has not been an investigation which was the reason that I was fired."

Stunning insight from WC. He was likely fired because it's easier to fire someone and replace them than deal with a customer's ranting and complaints/possible court action.

Wild Cobra
11-12-2010, 12:32 PM
Sure. That's not a problem. People of all races can make poor choices.

SourCandy
11-12-2010, 12:33 PM

:lol

I agree but she's cute.

Wild Cobra
11-12-2010, 12:36 PM
Check out part 2 of the video where she says "######s killed Martin Luther King" and that black people turn on each other
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aSdUMSJmY&feature=related
LOL...

Didn't see this until reading the comments:

hugsonamic | October 11, 2010

This woman is outrageous -- I am still waiting for US Postal Inspection Service to investigate this matter. it has been a year since postmaster fired me for this racist lady, and Hingham court let her go free, no trial.
He gave her address below and the Postal Inspector can possible put him in jail. You don't release other people's information you gain from a job, especially a government job. He committed a federal crime.

My God...

He deserved to be fired. Now, with the release of her address... If anyone follows this, I'll bet he gets heavily fined and/or jailed.

Wild Cobra
11-12-2010, 12:40 PM
What was he fired for? I mean, he was fired a year ago and this is still unresolved. Mind boggling.
Not mind boggling at all. A few years ago I was a postal carrier, as a temporary gig between jobs. He was fired, and now... releasing her address... will likely go to jail!

Wild Cobra
11-12-2010, 12:43 PM
As per the video description:

"More videos are yet to come as I am still awaiting US Postal Services to tell me why there has not been an investigation which was the reason that I was fired."

Stunning insight from WC. He was likely fired because it's easier to fire someone and replace them than deal with a customer's ranting and complaints/possible court action.
It might help that I was a carrier a few years back, and know the rules, and the power and force at which they do not tolerate any mishandling of mail that is not unintentional.

He could have given her the signed card and returned the certified letter as a retry for another day. He had no right to try to force her to take the letter. It doesn't matter how wrong the customer was. He was wrong too, and two wrongs don't make a right.

MiamiHeat
11-12-2010, 12:47 PM
Racism is not dead.

Look at all the Obama hate.

Wild Cobra
11-12-2010, 12:50 PM
Racism is not dead.

I don't hate Obama for his color. I hate him for his politics.

Three more points I want to make about the stupid postal worker.

1) He cannot force a customer to take anything.

2) Who here, would agree it isn't a crime for your carrier to put your name and address on the internet.

3) If the husband didn't live there any longer, it would be illegal for her to knowingly take the letter.

mrsmaalox
11-12-2010, 12:57 PM
3) If the husband didn't live there any longer, it would be illegal for her to knowingly take the letter.

I wondered about this too. I believe the procedure when you mail a certified letter says that the carrier will deliver it to the recipient or their authorized representative. I would think that saying it was not for her, not wanting to accept it, she is declaring that she is not an authorized recipient; so it would not be right for him to force her to accept it. Maybe that also contributed to his firing?

Fpoonsie
11-12-2010, 12:59 PM

This is pretty much where I'm at. She seemed to be, at the very least, unstable. He prolly had prior knowledge of it, and when she started to act up again, he thought it'd be funny to film her reaction. You can tell he's just trying to get soundbytes out of her mid-way through...

Wild Cobra
11-12-2010, 01:01 PM
I wondered about this too. I believe the procedure when you mail a certified letter says that the carrier will deliver it to the recipient or their authorized representative. I would think that saying it was not for her, not wanting to accept it, she is declaring that she is not an authorized recipient; so it would not be right for him to force her to accept it. Maybe that also contributed to his firing?
I think possible she knew it was illegal for her to take it and knew it could be possible trouble for her to let the signature stand.

Who knows how pleasant she may have been before the video we see. How much of the beginning was edited out?

From the training I had, he was clearly wrong. No question about it. He severely violated the rules, and did in fact do a "fire-able offense" that even the union will not back him on.

NASCARdad
11-12-2010, 01:09 PM
I don't hate Obama for his color. I hate him for his politics.

I feel the same way.

lefty
11-12-2010, 01:25 PM
At the risk of soundin' all "broken record"-like, that show was RIDICULOUSLY unfunny.
Ban !

ploto
11-12-2010, 01:36 PM
He had no right to try to force her to take the letter.

I saw no evidence that he forced her to take the letter. She took it and signed for it willingly, and then she tried to force him to take it back and give her back the receipt she had already signed.

...not wanting to accept it ... so it would not be right for him to force her to accept it.

She had already accepted it without any problem, or she would not have already signed for it.

Spursfan092120
11-12-2010, 01:41 PM

She signed for the letter...he didn't force her to do anything. When certified mail is signed for, it can't be returned...it's a process..that's why it's called certified. She signs for it, it HAS to be in her hands. He did his job.

Spursfan092120
11-12-2010, 01:43 PM
Racism is not dead.

Wow..either this is a troll or that is a very ignorant statement. So, because someone doesn't agree with Obama politics or Obama views, they're racist? So if a black person didn't agree with Bush's views, does that make them racist too? Clinton? Bush Sr.? Reagan?

Wild Cobra
11-12-2010, 01:47 PM
I saw no evidence that he forced her to take the letter. She took it and signed for it willingly, and then she tried to force him to take it back and give her back the receipt she had already signed.

She had already accepted it without any problem, or she would not have already signed for it.
Before she realized it wasn't for her. He was in the wrong by postal regulation not to do as she wished.

Wild Cobra
11-12-2010, 01:48 PM
Wow..either this is a troll or that is a very ignorant statement. So, because someone doesn't agree with Obama politics or Obama views, they're racist? So if a black person didn't agree with Bush's views, does that make them racist too? Clinton? Bush Sr.? Reagan?
Yep...

these idiots like to have it both ways.

DisgruntledLionFan#54,927
11-12-2010, 01:48 PM
You're assuming that the hate stems from his politics.

I think it just adds to it or reinforces it for a number of people.

Chicken or egg?

Spursfan092120
11-12-2010, 02:29 PM
You're assuming that the hate stems from his politics.

I think it just adds to it or reinforces it for a number of people.

Chicken or egg?
With some people, yes..it could reinforce it, but someone would be ignorant to believe that it's the case with everyone..now, I don't like Obama...has nothing to do with the color of his skin..I don't agree with his politics or his views, and I hate that he has the race card that he or a supporter can play (not saying he's playing it on purpose, but it's there) if someone doesn't agree with what he's doing.

Spursfan092120
11-12-2010, 02:30 PM
Before she realized it wasn't for her. He was in the wrong by postal regulation not to do as she wished.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you sign for a certified letter, I'm pretty sure it can't be returned. If she made the mistake of signing for a letter that's not hers, it's not the postal worker's fault. He was doing his job.

mrsmaalox
11-12-2010, 02:58 PM
Okay fine, let's say the postal carrier did not force her to do anything; she signed for the letter of her own free will. Also that a certified letter cannot be returned once it has been accepted and he was following proper procedure by not accepting it. What stopped him from saying "I'm sorry ma'am there is nothing I can do, please feel free to address this issue with the USPS" and just drive away? What other purpose would there be for him to stick around except just to film her? He is on company time, is filming a customer for his own benefit an acceptable use of company time? I'm not saying he should have been fired, I'm just pointing out it could be something that contributed to his firing.

And the unnecessary filming is a pretty passive-aggressive, self serving kind of action that frankly, might be a normal behavior for him. Employers don't care for those kind of employees at all; could this incident just be one in a long line of problems caused by this employee? We just don't know all the facts to be able to say it was absolutely wrong to fire him or that he was even fired for this alone.

Oh and did he file assault charges? He would certainly be within his right to do that.

Al Sharpton
11-12-2010, 03:04 PM
Yep...

these idiots like to have it both ways.

Just like you all.

CubanSucks
11-12-2010, 03:55 PM

Holy crap you're not kiddin...but I REALLLY wanna have sex with her at the same time

PM5K
11-12-2010, 04:35 PM
:lol

I agree but she's cute.

I love you.

hater
11-12-2010, 04:45 PM
and white ppl ask why brothers are so mad

pawe
11-12-2010, 09:26 PM
I bet he wouldn't act that way when the camera isn't on. It's like a plea for sympathy the way he says dont call me names, you dont have to slap me, etc.

/b/ is hitting her hard right now because of the leaked docs.

Wild Cobra
11-13-2010, 03:01 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but when you sign for a certified letter, I'm pretty sure it can't be returned. If she made the mistake of signing for a letter that's not hers, it's not the postal worker's fault. He was doing his job.
No.

It was right after the fact. The postal employee insisted on treating her as an authorized agent, when she was obviously was implying she wasn't.

He could have deleted the scanner entry and torn the card up or given it to her.

mojorizen7
11-14-2010, 12:12 AM
Yeah,that bitch is obviously mentally UNSTABLE. How do you NOT KNOW you're a racist psycho pig when you are?

Oh and Obama is the worst black president this country has ever had. Is that a racist thing to say? :wakeup

Stringer_Bell
11-14-2010, 12:26 AM
He could have deleted the scanner entry and torn the card up or given it to her.

Why would he circumvent the standard process because SHE wasn't paying attention? Think about it...it's like you say when people get their houses taken away for not being able to pay their ridiculous loans or home owner fees - READ WHAT YOU ARE SIGNING! Tough shit if she made a mistake, at least she gets to keep her house, right? Then she starts to preach to him as if she's an authority on race and tries to intimidate him? Fuck that shit.

YoungB
11-14-2010, 01:39 AM
she's also probably a palin supporter from the sounds of it

Bender
11-14-2010, 10:53 AM
you're probably a retard from the sounds of it

Wild Cobra
11-14-2010, 02:26 PM
Why would he circumvent the standard process because SHE wasn't paying attention? Think about it...it's like you say when people get their houses taken away for not being able to pay their ridiculous loans or home owner fees - READ WHAT YOU ARE SIGNING! Tough shit if she made a mistake, at least she gets to keep her house, right? Then she starts to preach to him as if she's an authority on race and tries to intimidate him? Fuck that shit.
My God...

You don't get it.

Yes, she made a mistake, but once she made any indication she was not the authorized signing agent... He was in the wrong.

No if, and, or butts. He was fired for that reason, and illegally taking the video, against postal regulations.

Wild Cobra
11-14-2010, 02:28 PM
she's also probably a palin supporter from the sounds of it
That doesn't matter. No way to spin the fact the he was fired for his wrong actions while on the job.

Also, we don't know what lead up to the video we say. How many minutes preceding it do we not see, that may change the context? Maybe she was real nice and pleasant at first. Maybe he wasn't.

scampers
11-14-2010, 02:45 PM
Apparently, the official reason that he was fired was for missing 90 of his mail stops.

Regardless, they're both a couple of dumbasses. She should of bit her tongue when she felt like saying those rediculous things, and he should have just taken back the stupid letter. It wasn't worth it for either party involved.

Wild Cobra
11-15-2010, 05:37 PM
She should of bit her tongue when she felt like saying those rediculous things, and he should have just taken back the stupid letter. It wasn't worth it for either party involved.
Agreed. But she didn't violate terms of employment. He did.

DeadlyDynasty
11-15-2010, 08:03 PM
At first I thought she was just an ass but after hearing her tell the story about black women working with whites against the black man I'm pretty sure she's psychotic. I would venture to say that there is enough evidence in this video for an EDW to be issued on her(a warrant that holds a patient that is deemed unsafe for 72hrs).

agreed, she should be 302'd