IronMexican
11-12-2010, 01:21 AM
70 win ecstacy.

Giuseppe
11-12-2010, 01:27 AM
I smell skunk.

The Gemini Method
11-12-2010, 01:28 AM
Yup they lost...only half victory is the Heat lost...Bad thing about that meant the Celtics won...

ezau
11-12-2010, 01:29 AM
I smell skunk.

I smell Vietcongs

Giuseppe
Close your wife's legs.

ezau
81-1 for the Lakers, book it. LOL

Texas_Ranger
The Heat get a lot of threads when they lose. I think the Lakers deserve one.

LkrFan
11-12-2010, 01:30 AM
:lobt:
:lobt2:coming in June 2011...

Enjoy this Laker loss. There will be more. The season is a marathon not a sprint. :toast

ezau
11-12-2010, 01:31 AM
:lobt2:coming in June 2011...

Enjoy this Laker loss. There will be more. The season is a marathon not a sprint. :toast

81-1? :toast

Medvedenko
11-12-2010, 01:31 AM
Good thread.
Lol Thread.

LkrFan
11-12-2010, 01:37 AM
81-1? :toast
Hell no. Just enough wins to have overall HCA. Be it 65-17 or 59-23. Count it. I'm not mad. PJ puts bench players in situations they are not accustomed to. If the other team goes on a run, does he call a time out? Nope. He will let them figure it out. They will be able to draw from this in season experience later on in the playoffs. If that means losing a game here or there so be it. It's a process. PJ has won 11 of these :lobt: for a reason. :wakeup

AussieFanKurt
11-12-2010, 01:38 AM
But Denver couldn't beat the pacers..

Venti Quattro
11-12-2010, 01:38 AM
Hell no. Just enough wins to have overall HCA. Be it 65-17 or 59-23. Count it. I'm not mad. PJ puts bench players in situations they are not accustomed to. If the other team goes on a run, does he call a time out? Nope. He will let them figure it out. If that means losing a game here or there so be it. It's a process. PJ has won 11 of these :lobt: for a reason. :wakeup

sup bump

Fpoonsie
11-12-2010, 01:39 AM
PJ has won 11 of these :lobt: for a reason. :wakeup

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:cwlU5ubS72YvWM:http://www.sportsofboston.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/102408_pippen_jordan_jackson.jpg&t=1

http://www.nba.com/media/suns/shaq_kobe_jackson_lakers_300.jpg

...?

Fpoonsie
11-12-2010, 01:40 AM
sup bump

:lol

Oh, goddammit. BUMP? Motherfucker. I can't even tell anymore...

LkrFan
11-12-2010, 01:41 AM
Exactly. They are not professional enough to bring it for 82 games. We dropped 112 on them with LO playing only 26 minutes and Bynum out of the lineup. But hey, we lost. :depressed

:lol

LkrFan
11-12-2010, 01:41 AM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:cwlU5ubS72YvWM:http://www.sportsofboston.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/102408_pippen_jordan_jackson.jpg&t=1

...?
Where is your picture of Kobe and Pau? :toast

Fpoonsie
11-12-2010, 01:43 AM
Where is your picture of Kobe and Pau? :toast

I felt 3 pics were overkill...the cliche' point was made.

Unless, of course, this is BUMP, in which case I just "feel" foolish...

BanditHiro
11-12-2010, 01:44 AM

...?

http://dumontdemocrap.com/collusion.jpg

TinTin
11-12-2010, 01:45 AM
sup bump

Are you serious? :lmao Shit I got trolled so badly then

dallasmavsnfuego214
11-12-2010, 01:45 AM
Dammit :lol

It's like walking in a minefield, never know if you're talking to a real person or a Bump troll

NRHector
11-12-2010, 01:46 AM
http://dumontdemocrap.com/collusion.jpg:rollin

eisfeld
11-12-2010, 06:49 AM
I smell skunk.

Dude seriously, you should get your olfactory organ checked. Seems to be happening often to you that you smell skunk - at least you post this in nearly every thread.

Ever got checked for Atrophic rhinitis? An operation might help you to get the foul smell out of your nose. Wish you luck, bless ya.

TheManFromAcme
11-12-2010, 06:58 AM
:lol @ Lakers

Figures they'd lose

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2010, 07:02 AM
If the Lakers lose a single game to the soft cake Spurs this season I will stop posting on ST. Forever ...;-)

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2010, 07:05 AM
81-1 for the Lakers, book it. LOL

I'd prefer 4-0 against the Spurs...2 times this year. :lol

I'm talking gay step-child treatment. ya digg

dunkman
11-12-2010, 07:33 AM
One of the reasons why the Lakers were undefeated is that they played mostly at home. To play a good team at road is always difficult. 'Melo, Nene and Billups are excellent players.

Kobe took 32 shots to score only 34 points. He must share the ball to make the offense going. He struggles at making others better.

Giuseppe
11-12-2010, 07:58 AM
He struggles at making others better.

Artest & Gasol being chronological failures everywhere cept Los Angeles withstanding.

ezau
11-12-2010, 08:17 AM
I'd prefer 4-0 against the Spurs...2 times this year. :lol

I'm talking gay step-child treatment. ya digg

The same thing that you do to your kid every night?

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/OGBobbyJohsonOWNsKoolaidman/koolaid3-1.jpg

Giuseppe
11-12-2010, 08:20 AM
The same thing that you do to your kid every night?

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx261/OGBobbyJohsonOWNsKoolaidman/koolaid3-1.jpg

Denver beating us last night obviously didn't quell the roiling in Ez's heart.

dunkman
11-12-2010, 08:31 AM
Artest & Gasol being chronological failures everywhere cept Los Angeles withstanding.

Gasol is very successful leading the Spain NT. He was able to lead the Grizzlies to playoffs, which Kobe in his prime failed to do the year the Lakers were without Phil Jax.

Artest had some great seasons, at one point he was the DPOY and all-star, but he's not so talented on offense and he's too volatile. However, when he left Indiana, the Kings and the Rockets those teams became worse.

Giuseppe
11-12-2010, 08:33 AM
Gasol never won a playoff game until Bryant took him in.

Artest was run off of every place he'd ever landed and was a menace until Bryant took him in.

dunkman
11-12-2010, 09:06 AM
You give too much credit to Kobe. He's a great player, no question about it, but in Phil Jax offense they all get easy shots (except when Kobe hogs the ball), he's also a great teaching defense.

Giuseppe
11-12-2010, 09:30 AM
Phil don't get off that easily. He's just like Gasol & Artest/he owes Kobe for his very presence (and j.o.b.) there in Los Angeles. He'd been talkin' out a school, been driftin', been body surfin' with Longley when he got to missin' the girl, missin' the paychecks, missin' the ringage. He came, hat-in-hand, like Daddy had come on that Xmas day to pay homage and ask for grace from Bryant.

Kobe granted on him, as he would later grant on Gasol, Artest.

Just like that.

dunkman
11-12-2010, 10:20 AM
Not really.

Kobe got exposed the season Phil Jax was out, he was third team all-nba and even missed the all-defensive team.

He got so humbled that he asked Phil to rejoin the Lakers in 2005, after demanding for him to be thrown out in 2004. Phil was interested to return for the reasons you quote - as long as the Lakers were to grant him an multi year NBA top contract (it was $10M x 3 or 4 years).

Kobe returned to playoffs under Phil, but shortly before the 2007-2008 season, publicly asked to be traded. The Lakers convinced him to stay, who knows what they told him.

Mitch "do it" Kupchak who was previously known for some really shrewd trades, like Butler for Kwame, added Gasol for expiring Kwame, scrubs and a second round project to be good in 3-4 years. At the time, Grizzlies owner said that he thinks his GM didn't call all NBA teams.

Kobe needed Gasol too. Otherwise he was going to quit on the Lakers.

About Artest, the Lakers already won 1 without him. Previously he was typically good for a season or two, but no one knows what will happen next. The Lakers signed Barnes for a reason.

Giuseppe
11-12-2010, 10:26 AM
Phil came beggin' for a job and Kobe permitted it. Nothin' wrong with that.

Kobe had already rung 3 times before Gasol came over without a playoff victory to his name in 7 years.

Artest hadn't rung in his entire career before Kobe signed off on his addition.

You got skunked by the Suns.

nkdlunch
11-12-2010, 10:29 AM
the lakers peaked too soon.

Giuseppe
11-12-2010, 10:30 AM
& if you guys didn't have such a hot shooting rapist in Neal your shit would be weak.

dunkman
11-12-2010, 10:38 AM
Phil could have done a lot for LeBron's Cavs or any strong contender. He had options. Not quite the spot light as coaching in LA, but he certainly had choices. There are only few truly good coaches in the NBA, without one, there are no chances to win championships.

When the problems between Shaq and Kobe erupted in 2000, Phil wanted Kobe traded to Phoenix for Marion and Kidd. Shaq meant more for that team than Kobe, Shaq didn't won more MVP's in those years, because he missed a lot of games, but he and Duncan were the NBA best players.

The Spurs didn't lost from the Suns since the 1999-2000 season, when Duncan was injured. The Spurs skunked the Suns many times, Nash was crying when the Suns finally defeated the Spurs. Too bad, because he was probably emotionally empty for the Lakers. Still it was a contested WCF and the Suns already skunked Kobe's Lakers two seasons.

nkdlunch
11-12-2010, 10:46 AM
& if you guys didn't have such a hot shooting rapist in Neal your shit would be weak.

our rapist shoots way better than your rapist :)

Giuseppe
11-12-2010, 10:50 AM
Like I said, your Spurs hit it big with your rapist.

Giuseppe
11-12-2010, 10:53 AM
Phil could have done a lot for LeBron's Cavs or any strong contender. He had options. Not quite the spot light as coaching in LA, but he certainly had choices. There are only few truly good coaches in the NBA, without one, there are no chances to win championships.

When the problems between Shaq and Kobe erupted in 2000, Phil wanted Kobe traded to Phoenix for Marion and Kidd. Shaq meant more for that team than Kobe, Shaq didn't won more MVP's in those years, because he missed a lot of games, but he and Duncan were the NBA best players.

The Spurs didn't lost from the Suns since the 1999-2000 season, when Duncan was injured. The Spurs skunked the Suns many times, Nash was crying when the Suns finally defeated the Spurs. Too bad, because he was probably emotionally empty for the Lakers. Still it was a contested WCF and the Suns already skunked Kobe's Lakers two seasons.

He had options, but, he came back shuckin' & jivein', wantin' his job back. Kobe in his grace made it happen.

Turns out Kobe was the better of the two: he has 5 rings. Daddy & Duncan have only 4 a piece.

& you got skunked. We didn't get skunked.

lefty
11-12-2010, 10:53 AM
WGAF

Regular season is boring for the Lakers

dunkman
11-12-2010, 11:05 AM
He had options, but, he came back shuckin' & jivein', wantin' his job back. Kobe in his grace made it happen.

Turns out Kobe was the better of the two: he has 5 rings. Daddy & Duncan have only 4 a piece.

& you got skunked. We didn't get skunked.

Duncan was the Spurs best player for 4 rings. How about Kobe? How many as the best Lakers player and how many riding Shaq's coat tail?

Phil has all of Kobe's 5 rings, plus another 6. He was instrumental for his success. Kobe was turnover prone and rushed shots before Phil arrived to LA, the season Phils was out, Kobe in his prime forced shots and had a low FG%. Played bad defense too.

We get skunked sometimes, but not always.

Giuseppe
11-12-2010, 11:10 AM
But, Phil came back askin' for a job, after he called Bryant everything but a white man. Phil sold out. Kobe took mercy on him. Nothin' wrong with that.

The fact remains: Kobe has five rings. Daddy, and your Duncan have only 4 a piece.

Banzai
11-12-2010, 11:23 AM
Was likely to happen. When did the Lakers lose last season? First loss? Christmas? I remember they got blown out when they played their first game against Denver?

SomeCallMeTim
11-12-2010, 03:33 PM

Pacers >>> Denver > Lakers

therefore

Pacers >>>> Lakers

SomeCallMeTim
11-12-2010, 03:34 PM
Duncan was the Spurs best player for 4 rings. How about Kobe? How many as the best Lakers player and how many riding Shaq's coat tail?

Phil has all of Kobe's 5 rings, plus another 6. He was instrumental for his success. Kobe was turnover prone and rushed shots before Phil arrived to LA, the season Phils was out, Kobe in his prime forced shots and had a low FG%. Played bad defense too.

We get skunked sometimes, but not always.

I didn't think it was possible to pack that much misinformation into 3 short paragraphs. Gotta hand it to you.

#41 Shoot Em Up
11-12-2010, 04:28 PM
Yea lets laugh and make a stupid azz thread about the defending champs losing a game in November............sounds smart

hater
11-12-2010, 04:29 PM
Pacers >>> Denver > Lakers

therefore

Pacers >>>> Lakers

Spurs beat the Pacers

Giuseppe
11-12-2010, 04:30 PM
& got skunked by the Suns.

hater
11-12-2010, 04:30 PM
& got skunked by the Suns.

no we beat them too. Dick exploded in Arizona

Giuseppe
11-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Hater, gettin' his obtuse on.

BanditHiro
11-12-2010, 05:48 PM
Like I said, your Spurs hit it big with your rapist.

nope he is not a rapist...it was consensual since he had no way off paying of the girls since he was just a mere college student.

sorry you lost again go soak in your own blood now.

tee, hee

Giuseppe
11-12-2010, 06:05 PM
Uh, uh. None of that crapola.

You're part of the Rapist Club now & forever.

Welcome!

cheguevara
11-12-2010, 06:22 PM
I don't know what is funnier, the fact that a sexual deviant like Culburn is talking rape smack or the fact that he believes smack on a 12th man would piss spurfan off

Giuseppe
11-12-2010, 07:22 PM
I don't know what is funnier, the fact that a sexual deviant like Culburn is talking rape smack or the fact that he believes smack on a 12th man would piss spurfan off

Probably about even, but, you must admit it is quite quaint that your team signs a rapist after all the shit you shoved at us for our rapist.

BanditHiro
11-12-2010, 07:47 PM
Probably about even, but, you must admit it is quite quaint that your team signs a rapist after all the shit you shoved at us for our rapist.

nope not a rapist sorry again if he did rape a girl he would have not been acquitted of the charges. He had no way of paying off the girl with a college student salary and it wasn't like he was going to be the number 1 pick, so he wasn't famous at all and would not be able to get away with shit like Kobe and OJ and Roethlisberg did.

all he did was ride the train consensually

Giuseppe
11-12-2010, 07:50 PM
Hiro, you can chase your asshole round your elbow till the cow jumps over the moon, but, Neal raped, and you know it.

cobbler
11-12-2010, 09:15 PM
Not really.

Kobe got exposed the season Phil Jax was out, he was third team all-nba and even missed the all-defensive team..

Yeah it was all Jackson being gone. Losing Fisher, Fox, Grant, Malone, Payton, and Shaq and retaining Cook, George, Medvenko, Rush, and Walton had nothing to do with the decline of the Lakers and Kobe with them.

He got so humbled that he asked Phil to rejoin the Lakers in 2005, after demanding for him to be thrown out in 2004. Phil was interested to return for the reasons you quote - as long as the Lakers were to grant him an multi year NBA top contract (it was $10M x 3 or 4 years)..

He never demanded Phil to be thrown out. Show me the proof of this. THe decision to let Shaq go and the firing of PJ was clearly Dr. Buss's decision and all parties including Shaq and PJ have confirmed this. Nice try.

Kobe returned to playoffs under Phil, but shortly before the 2007-2008 season, publicly asked to be traded. The Lakers convinced him to stay, who knows what they told him..

They told him they would finally do what they promised him 2 years prior. That they would go out and spend some money and surround him with a team that had a chance at winning. Had they attempted to do so prior it would have never got to that stage. Regardless, Kobe handled that completely the wrong way by doing so much in public but none of us knows what was said behind closed doors prior. It all worked out beautifully I might add. :lobt2::lobt2:

Mitch "do it" Kupchak who was previously known for some really shrewd trades, like Butler for Kwame, added Gasol for expiring Kwame, scrubs and a second round project to be good in 3-4 years. At the time, Grizzlies owner said that he thinks his GM didn't call all NBA teams..

Mitch had made some questionable trades as all GM's do. He also picked up some nice talent in the late rounds of the draft as well.

It is well documented that Pau was on the trading block for over a year. The Bulls were in talks with the Grizz that broke down a month prior to the trade. The trade worked out great for both teams and Heisley has gone on record saying so.

Kobe needed Gasol too. Otherwise he was going to quit on the Lakers..

Show me any player who doesnt need an all star power forward and center. And it's nice to know that you can predict what "would have happened". :bang

About Artest, the Lakers already won 1 without him. Previously he was typically good for a season or two, but no one knows what will happen next. The Lakers signed Barnes for a reason.

Ron has been an excellent pick up for us and all the doubts were crushed last season. The Lakers picked up Barnes because they don't rest on their past achievements. It was an upgrade over Morrison and solidified the bench with another aggresive defensive minded SF. It was not to take over Rons job.

Yikes!!!

ezau
11-12-2010, 10:23 PM

Cully, what's worse? A rapist like Neal/Kobe or a pedophile like you? Just asking

dunkman
11-12-2010, 11:05 PM
Yeah it was all Jackson being gone. Losing Fisher, Fox, Grant, Malone, Payton, and Shaq and retaining Cook, George, Medvenko, Rush, and Walton had nothing to do with the decline of the Lakers and Kobe with them.

Remember, Shaq didn't walk away as free agent. The Lakers got Odom, Caron Butler and Brian Grant for him. They signed Divac for the MLE, they got Milhm not sure how, it may be for Payton who either was free agent. Karl Malone was a solid player.

There were some injuries and Kobe threw out Malone for personal reasons. Kobe played sub-standard, his defensive talents got questioned that season.

No one expected the Lakers to make the finals in 2005, but they missed the playoffs. In the lottery, the Lakers picked Bynum.

He never demanded Phil to be thrown out. Show me the proof of this. THe decision to let Shaq go and the firing of PJ was clearly Dr. Buss's decision and all parties including Shaq and PJ have confirmed this. Nice try.

Eventually Jackson, a favorite of O'Neal, was not offered a new contract by the Lakers. Many sports analysts and spectators assumed that this was because of Bryant, who had at times voiced displeasure with Jackson's offensive scheme.[30] O'Neal, who wasn't notified of the move and learned of it by watching television, asked for a trade, making it clear that he felt the Laker organization was making moves designed primarily to placate Bryant.[citation needed] Bryant, meanwhile, was involved in discussions with the Los Angeles Clippers, making it urgent for the Lakers to choose between the two players. Bryant re-signed with the Lakers soon after, and O'Neal's demand was soon indulged, as he was sent to the Miami Heat for Lamar Odom, Caron Butler, Brian Grant and a first-round draft pick.[31][32]

Source:
Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe_Bryant_%E2%80%93_Shaquille_O%27Neal_feud)

They told him they would finally do what they promised him 2 years prior. That they would go out and spend some money and surround him with a team that had a chance at winning. Had they attempted to do so prior it would have never got to that stage. Regardless, Kobe handled that completely the wrong way by doing so much in public but none of us knows what was said behind closed doors prior. It all worked out beautifully I might add. :lobt2::lobt2:

It's not only important to win, also how you win. Juventus has most scudettos, but it's now a known fact how.

Lies have short legs. It's a matter of time.

Mitch had made some questionable trades as all GM's do. He also picked up some nice talent in the late rounds of the draft as well.

How many scouts the Lakers have? And what talent?

It is well documented that Pau was on the trading block for over a year. The Bulls were in talks with the Grizz that broke down a month prior to the trade. The trade worked out great for both teams and Heisley has gone on record saying so.

The Spurs could offer much more in expiring contracts and talent. I don't follow other teams so closely, but certainly they could have offered something much better than the Lakers offer.

Normally, it would have been impossible for the Lakers to land Gasol without giving up Odom or Bynum. But who knows what happened. The Griz GM probably got some $$$ under the table.

Show me any player who doesnt need an all star power forward and center. And it's nice to know that you can predict what "would have happened". :bang

LeBron made some deep playoffs runs with limited talent. The Cavs also had the best NBA record.

The Spurs won the 2003 championship with Duncan as only all-star.

Ron has been an excellent pick up for us and all the doubts were crushed last season. The Lakers picked up Barnes because they don't rest on their past achievements. It was an upgrade over Morrison and solidified the bench with another aggresive defensive minded SF. It was not to take over Rons job.

Yikes!!!

?

It's a known fact Artest can't handle the pressure of the NBA. He's probably not a 100% normal person. He had problems with the Bulls, Pacers, Kings and Rockets. It's a matter of time when the things will explode with the Lakers.

Ron already had a backup in Walton, who has considerable salary. Barnes was inexpensive, but the Lakers picked to improve the SF position. The Lakers don't trust much in Walton as backup or/and they want an insurance in case Artest goes crazy.

Giuseppe
11-12-2010, 11:07 PM
Cully, what's worse? A rapist like Neal/Kobe or a pedophile like you? Just asking

Getting skunked by the Suns.

Giuseppe
11-12-2010, 11:09 PM
It's a known fact Artest can't handle the pressure of the NBA.

Though he did stick Durant, JRich, and the Celtics into a hole in the ground.

ezau
11-13-2010, 12:50 AM
Getting skunked by the Suns.

How about being a pedophile and getting skunked by the Viets? tee, hee.

Killakobe81
11-13-2010, 01:26 AM
We lost and deserved the laughs ...

HarlemHeat37
11-13-2010, 01:28 AM

Losing Jackson had a huge part in Kobe's struggles..

What Laker fan likes to ignore is how Rudy Tomjanovich used Kobe in 2005..he actually used him as a point guard/point forward type for most of the time he was there, kind of similar to how Lebron was used in Cleveland, although not to that full extent..

Tomjanovich ran a penetrate and pitch scheme, in which Kobe struggled with..I'll be fair and say that he needed time to adjust and it's understandable that struggled, but it's also interesting that it's the only time that he wasn't under Phil Jackson..

Kobe shot 40% and turned the ball over 4.6 times per game during the Tomjanovich era, where he was asked to play point..

Phil Jackson has also confirmed that Kobe's attitude is a big part he left the Lakers..he has said that he no longer wanted to coach him at that time, and he was fed up with his attitude..

:lol Yes, it worked out beautifully, all because of Kobe's trade demands, where he shit on the entire organization + Andrew Bynum..not because of the shady trade..

The Lakers were #6 in spending money on player salaries for the 2005-2006 season, and they were #3 in the 2006-2007 season:lol..so much for that..

They did plenty to surround him with a good supporting cast..they spent a ton of money..however, Mitch Kupchak was apparently a mediocre GM at the time, and somehow, he orchestrated the Gasol deal and changed his entire reputation + the Lakers franchise..

:lol Heisley said that his team made a good trade?..you mean, he didn't admit that it was bad?..shit, what a shocking revelation..

We already know what happened..Kobe made threats and called out everybody, even some players by name through the media..

Giuseppe
11-13-2010, 05:24 AM
How about being a pedophile and getting skunked by the Viets? tee, hee.

I take solace in 16 NBA World Championships.

silverblk mystix
11-13-2010, 09:08 AM
If the Lakers lose a single game to the soft cake Spurs this season I will stop posting on ST. Forever ...;-)

Let's see if you are a man of your word.

I doubt ANY laker fan is...but let's give you the benefit of the doubt and see IF you stop posting for a year.

Complete stoppage---you & YOUR TROLLS.

Are you manning up?

Or pussying out?

Giuseppe
11-13-2010, 09:43 AM
Old Silv, comin' down from the cozy confines upstairs to grift a little.

Ya fuck, you.

silverblk mystix
11-13-2010, 11:35 AM
Old Silv, comin' down from the cozy confines upstairs to grift a little.

Ya fuck, you.

slummin'...

always seem to run into these laker fans down here...(shoos mangy cat away)

Giuseppe
11-13-2010, 11:50 AM
slummin'...

always seem to run into these laker fans down here...(shoos mangy cat away)

Well, you got that soft seat upstairs and the protection of the Ellis Family.

Ashy Larry
11-13-2010, 12:40 PM
was it a bad loss? naw, a little frustrating because through three quarters with Kobe and Pau shooting like batshit, the Lakers were actually up double digits. I said, they'd probably lose this game because they can't play for shit in Denver, Portland and Charlotte during the regular season.

Good to see Shannon Brown step up. They lost this game on the defensive end. You can't score 112 points and lose. Sound defense wins this game; nothing offensive. They scored enough points.