milkshakeballa
11-12-2010, 02:12 AM
Or am I mistaken?

28 vs. Minnesota and 33 tonight...tbh..

Offense is INCREDIBLY stagnant...tbh..

Thoughts?...

IronMexican
11-12-2010, 02:14 AM
He's hurting more than he's been helping so far.

Pelicans78
11-12-2010, 02:16 AM
With Gasol struggling, hard to establish ball movement. Without ball movement, more isolation sets for Kobe and teams can defend it easier instead of shooting off good ball movement. Also, Artest and Fisher can't create their own shots so basically Kobe has to initiate scoring.

GoodOdor
11-12-2010, 02:16 AM
Tonight the blame is to share with pau, tbh.

j.dizzle
11-12-2010, 02:19 AM
Kobe need to relax a little bit IMO, its very tough to beat LA when the ball is moving a lot. The players dont stand around & everyone gets open looks. The bigmen didnt play well tonight though so thats a big part of the loss.

j.dizzle
11-12-2010, 02:22 AM
Any news on Bynum's return yet? All those easy alley oops will make everything open up

TheMACHINE
11-12-2010, 02:36 AM
Lol at Lakers fans blaming Kobe ... Lakers were up 10, then Kobe went to the bench...and pretty much watched the nuggets take over. Looks like you guys are checking the box stats instead of watching the game.

redzero
11-12-2010, 02:41 AM
The best way for one to get out of a slump is to keep shooting.

Keep up the great work, Kobe. :clap

Giuseppe
11-12-2010, 08:01 AM
Lol at Lakers fans blaming Kobe ... Lakers were up 10, then Kobe went to the bench...and pretty much watched the nuggets take over. Looks like you guys are checking the box stats instead of watching the game.

MACHINE, the goods, per usual.

ambchang
11-12-2010, 09:32 AM
Laker's greatest strength is their ability to go inside and out. Players like Bryant, Gasol, and Odom can all create for themselves and others.

For some reason, Kobe has to remind every one that he is still the best player on the Lakers, at the expense of the team.

Hemotivo
11-12-2010, 09:35 AM
The best way for one to get out of a slump is to keep shooting.

Keep up the great work, Kobe. :clap

hater
11-12-2010, 09:36 AM
this is why the lakers won't win again. this and Bynum of course.

Giuseppe
11-12-2010, 09:42 AM
You sittin' there fingers & toes crossed ain't helpin', Hater. You jackass, you.

hater
11-12-2010, 09:45 AM
You sittin' there fingers & toes crossed ain't helpin', Hater.

no need. the stars are aligning against the lakers and you know it.

Giuseppe
11-12-2010, 09:53 AM
no need. the stars are aligning against the lakers and you know it.

We're 10-1 over our last 11 games with an NBA World Championship.

lefty
11-12-2010, 10:10 AM
Or am I mistaken?

28 vs. Minnesota and 33 tonight...tbh..

Offense is INCREDIBLY stagnant...tbh..

Thoughts?...

Thoughts?

Lakers fans shouldnt be worried

Its the regular season, your team will be fine come playoff time

Giuseppe
11-12-2010, 10:11 AM
as the stars are re-re-aligning.

Venti Quattro
11-12-2010, 10:12 AM
it's one game but fisher's got to get into kobe's face and tell him straight up to have some shot selection

TheGreatest23
11-12-2010, 11:08 AM
Stupid posts from Lakers fans like these are the times i want to see Kobe traded or injured just to show how much they'll miss him.

Start a TRADE KOBE thread why dont you...that or bump the one IronMexican made a few years ago.

Giuseppe
11-12-2010, 11:12 AM
Stupid posts from Lakers fans like these are the times i want to see Kobe traded or injured just to show how much they'll miss him.

Don't you fret, motherfucker, you ain't the only one wanting to see Kobe traded or injured. The vast lion's share of Spur's Fandom want the same thing.

tee, hee.

TheGreatest23
11-12-2010, 11:19 AM
lol im on the Lakers Bandwagon. THats why these posts are dumb. Ive seen Lebron play. I watched it for the last 7 years. He is nothing compared to Kobe...and these bandwagon Kobe honks are dumbasses for blaming last nights loss on Kobe.

What i saw was Al Harrington punking Gasol. I saw Gasol flopping and yelling after every post move. I saw the bench suck in the beggining of the 4th. I saw Lamar Odom sitting on the bench when he should be on the floor. I saw Kobe take some ill advise shots. I saw a team get our hustled, on the road against a good team. Simple as that.

JamStone
11-12-2010, 11:23 AM
Kobe had a terrible night shooting but it probably wasn't the main reason for the loss. He was 4-for-15 in the first half and the Lakers were still up 5 points at halftime. His bad shooting wasn't a huge problem in the first half of the game. He missed his first 6 shots plus he took that half court heave to end the half.

7-for-17 in the second half, which isn't all that bad for Kobe. We all know he can be an inefficient volume scorer. And we all know missing shots won't stop him from shooting. He actually helped build the lead early in the second half when he got it going a little bit.

The Lakers lost the game when Denver's second unit in the fourth quarter got all up in that Laker ass. Ty Lawson and JR Smith and Gary fucking Forbes sons. That's where the game was lost. Kobe's shooting obviously didn't help, especially late in the fourth quarter when he just started to chuck shots. But Artest and Shannon Brown with big offensive nights actually balanced that out. It was turnovers and transition defense when the Denver bench took the game over in the fourth quarter.

DAF86
11-12-2010, 11:50 AM
There's no justification whatsoever for a player taking 25+ so often in a team as stacked as the Lakers.

IronMexican
11-12-2010, 12:01 PM
it's one game but fisher's got to get into kobe's face and tell him straight up to have some shot selection

:lol Fish should be the last person to question anyone's shot selection. Pau or LO.

j.dizzle
11-12-2010, 12:03 PM
The Lakers lost because they dont seem to understand that you need to play defense in the regular season sometimes haha. We all know what they're capable of but only see it once in a while for some odd reason. I dont think Phil stresses it enough, he's too laid back with all that zen shit he smokes but he knows what hes doing hahaa

TheMACHINE
11-12-2010, 12:35 PM
the Lakers lost because of stupid turnovers at the beginning of the 4th.

21_Blessings
11-12-2010, 12:36 PM

Lead was lost with Kobe on the bench. The defense was crap.

Odom/Pau no-showed on offense and were getting pushed around. Laker win if Bynum plays.

This is a game Kobe closes when he has his legs back.

21_Blessings
11-12-2010, 01:06 PM
this is why the lakers won't win again. this and Bynum of course.

The Lakers might need Bynum to ring. But they definitely don't need him to skullfuck the Spurs, again.

IronMexican
11-12-2010, 01:11 PM
Once Drew is back, GG NBA.

SomeCallMeTim
11-12-2010, 03:29 PM
The Laker stars, Kobe included, played like crap last night on both ends. Turd game, flush it.

Seems like LA lays a total egg in Denver once a year. I remember they played a pitiful, just awful game there last season (or two seasons ago?) where they shot the 2nd-worst FG% in team history, about 30%. And they actually had the lead in the 3rd quarter of that game. :lol

Venti Quattro
11-12-2010, 09:46 PM
:lol Fish should be the last person to question anyone's shot selection. Pau or LO.

lol yeah

crofl missing easy lay-ups

Killakobe81
11-13-2010, 01:25 AM
I agree that his shot total was high ...but remember Odom and Pau all struggled and the guys that were hitting shots (Brown and Artest) are not volume scorers.

I disagree that a great team can not have one person take 25+ shots if they are good shots. Lebron almost put up that many if you count FT attempts vs. Boston and he was one of the few guys making positive plays for them. Why would you want a scorer not to score?!

My issue with last night and is my only real beef with Kobe is shot selection. As a coach and when i played competively ... I never got mad at a hot player taking open quality shots. In fact as a coach i HATE when i have a hot player and my team goes away from him to get THEIRS. That is not smart basketball.

IF kobe or any other player took 25 shots and he was hot, no matter how stacked the team was, I would not have a problem with it. But the chucking he did the other night was not good because he was not hot for most of the night and many were not "good" open looks created by the offense.