11-12-2010, 11:03 AM
arguably the best trio to ever play the game of basketball

:lol :lol

lefty
11-12-2010, 11:07 AM
I like the nickname Resistanze gave to Bosh: Diplodocus neck motherfucker

nkdlunch
11-12-2010, 11:08 AM
http://blogs.brokenstyle.com/casey/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/wade-bosh-bron7.jpg

JJ Hickson
11-12-2010, 11:32 AM
You posted the wrong clip. This is the one where they talk all their shit.

"I feel sorry for whoever gotta guard boff us"

"Once da games start it's gonna be easy"

How many championships are you going to win LeBron?

"not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7..."

Vhq1qieske4&feature=player_embedded#!

nkdlunch
11-12-2010, 11:59 AM

gott damn look at pat rileys face when LeAirball says that. he's like 'what the fuck did just happen?'

j.dizzle
11-12-2010, 12:07 PM
http://blogs.brokenstyle.com/casey/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/wade-bosh-bron7.jpg
:lmao Bosh http://lifesizestatue.com/fiberglass/images/din20212.jpg

PDXSpursFan
11-12-2010, 12:11 PM
How many championships are you going to win LeBron?

He was right... 0 meet that criteria :lol

in2deep
11-12-2010, 12:28 PM
"just throw us the ball"

in2deep
11-12-2010, 12:37 PM
U1vUUqFTeVM

Gutter92
11-12-2010, 12:38 PM
lmao go to where LeBron's saying not 1 not 2 etc...

Look at Riley's face LOL "What the fuck is he doing"

duncan228
11-12-2010, 04:14 PM
At 5-4, Heat know their bashers are rejoicing (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-reelingheat)
By Tim Reynolds

Dwyane Wade has been part of a Miami Heat team that stumbled at the start of a season, and been part of a Heat team that began the year flying high.

The slow-starting team won an NBA championship.

The fast-starting club got bounced in the first round of the 2010 playoffs.

Go figure.

While everyone inside the Heat locker finds this 5-4 start disappointing and at times frustrating, Wade knows—and has history to show—that how a season begins isn’t always the best way of forecasting how it will end.

“Of course (outside) people are smiling and feeling good about our 5-4 start and as well as they should be,” Wade said Friday before leaving the practice court, noting that last season’s Heat team started 6-1 and went nowhere quickly in the postseason. “The Heat haters, that’s fine. But as long as we continue to get our support from our fans and in here, we’ll be fine.”

True, the last three eventual NBA champions—Boston in 2008, the Los Angeles Lakers in 2009 and the Lakers again this past June—didn’t get their fourth loss, on average, until the 27th game of the season. The Celtics’ 112-107 win in Miami on Thursday night dealt the Heat their fourth loss in nine games.

Such a start does not doom a season. Michael Jordan’s first eventual championship season in Chicago started with the Bulls losing their first three games and six of their first 11. In the last 20 seasons, five teams started 5-4 or worse and went on to win the NBA title. The 2006 Heat team that won it all only managed a 6-4 start, which Miami will try to match Saturday when it hosts struggling Toronto.

It’ll be the first time Chris Bosh faces the team he spent his first seven NBA seasons with.

“I think when you lose two in a row early on, I think everybody is expecting us to panic,” Heat coach Erik Spoelstra said. “I’m sure the outside perception is in a panic right now. And that’s the most important thing for us right now—to stay together as a group. It is a tight group and they want to make it work, and so we will get it done as long as we keep that mindset.”

Spoelstra stood in the Heat locker room after Thursday’s loss and told his team that it’s “us against the world.”

Given the outside reaction to the slow Miami start in this first season of LeBron James, Wade and Bosh playing together, Spoelstra might be right.

“It’s like they’re not like expecting somebody to slap the hell out of them,” TNT analyst Charles Barkley said on-air early Friday. “Dude, let’s get something straight: Y’all are the Miami Heat. Y’all wanted this thing, the Big 3. Every time y’all come to town, y’all better bring your ‘A’ game. I’m surprised they’re in shock that everybody’s not loving them.”

And then there was this tweet posted to Paul Pierce’s account late Thursday night: “It’s been a pleasure to bring my talents to south beach,” a not-even-veiled jab at James’ decision this summer.

That one got noticed.

“Look up the definition of a studio gangster,” Heat forward Udonis Haslem said, making a reference to someone who, delicately put, appears to be tougher than they really are. “Nobody pays them dudes no mind, man. I’m here to play basketball. … They can say what they want to say. It’s just basketball. For us, this team is built and we’re not going to be at our best right now. We understand that.”

Bosh has watched most of Toronto’s games so far this season, and has not enjoyed seeing his old team get off to an awful start. The Raptors took a 1-7 record into Friday’s matchup in Orlando.

Since the Heat have their own issues to deal with, don’t look for him to be sympathetic Saturday night.

“There’s no anxiousness for tomorrow,” Bosh said. “The sky never falls. It’s too pretty out there.”

OK, the sky may not fall, but the Heat landscape may change a bit.

Spoelstra said he’s considering lineup changes, and given that center Joel Anthony didn’t start the second half against the Celtics, that would suggest either Zydrunas Ilgauskas or Jamaal Magloire may be in line for a new role soon.

“We’re not there right now,” Spoelstra said, reiterating his message from Thursday night. “We will be.”

James agrees.

Optimists would say Miami’s four losses have come against teams that have dropped a combined five games—entering Friday, Boston was 7-2, New Orleans 7-0 and Utah 5-3—and that the Heat had an opportunity in each of those defeats. Pessimists would say the union of James, Wade and Bosh isn’t working and Miami lacks what it takes to beat elite teams.

James insisted that the Heat locker room remains undeterred.

“We knew it was going to be a challenge,” James said. “I knew it wouldn’t just be a bed of roses stepping into this situation. But I came here for the challenge.”

TheMACHINE
11-12-2010, 04:24 PM
lol Bosh...coulda got his numbers from any other pf out there...for cheaper.

Giuseppe
11-12-2010, 04:41 PM
I'm more than a little surprised that large factions of Media have turned on them so quickly. Either they didn't get the marching orders & talking points from New York, or, there weren't any.

21_Blessings
11-12-2010, 04:51 PM
...for cheaper.

:lol gave away Beasley

cheguevara
11-12-2010, 04:57 PM
vKTNQ8qH2vo

what a giggly bunch of pussies

MC: "wade, lebron you've had some of the greatest matchups in NBA history"

what??? what kind of group drug did all these motherfuckers take???

Koolaid_Man
11-12-2010, 07:47 PM
Heat fans must be exterminated....we must not let up...they came on here talking all high and mighty and now these fuck faces are looking fucked right now.

Giuseppe
11-12-2010, 07:55 PM
I kinda a feel sorry for 'em, Kool. They're not a bad bunch, like the Spurs fans. Those fuckers are the worst.

Red Hawk #21
11-12-2010, 07:57 PM
lol thinking the rest of the league would just bow down
lol joel anthony as a starter
lol chris bosh playing defense like a bitch
lol rondo flying over bosh
lol heat

LnGrrrR
11-12-2010, 07:57 PM
U1vUUqFTeVM

If you're Bosh watching that highlight, do you check your pants to make sure you still have a penis? I'd be concerned I lost it after that non-effort.

LnGrrrR
11-12-2010, 08:00 PM
Also, I'm not quite sure how Udonis Haslem gets off with a "Paul who?" comment. Paul Pierce has a ring, 20,000 pts as a Celtic, and has a better than 50/50 chance to make the Hall of Fame. If anything, he should be saying, "Udonis who?"

LkrFan
11-12-2010, 08:38 PM
U1vUUqFTeVM
That shit was pathetic. RuPaul is a lay down and take it kind of bitch. :lol

LkrFan
11-12-2010, 09:03 PM
Also, I'm not quite sure how Udonis Haslem gets off with a "Paul who?" comment. Paul Pierce has a ring, 20,000 pts as a Celtic, and has a better than 50/50 chance to make the Hall of Fame. If anything, he should be saying, "Udonis who?"
I think he is talking about PP "talking tough." Make no mistake, your Big 3 all are going to the HOF. First Ballot. The Hype thought they could duplicate Boston's success and are falling flat on their faces which is funny as hell. LeHype is better than PP, but that's where it stops. Ray is still better than DWhistle even at 35, and the KG vs RuPaul comparison, is, well :lmao. Not to mention that KG and Ray paid their dues for over 10 years each before they bolted. Each have skillsets that compliment each other really well. All 3 can shoot, PP is a good low post threat, KG is their defensive catalyst, etc. The Hype has none of that. Neither will get on the block with much success. And the one who can (Haslem) is either too short or too unskilled to make a difference.

I don't want to derail this thread, but on a side note, I'm new around here and didn't have an account in 2008. Trust that I'll be talking mad shit on your buster ass team. Celtics won the 2008 title in a blowout and poured Gatorade on Doc cry me a Rivers before the game was even officially over. Who does that shit on a basketball court? Talk about disrespectful. Then when we won in 2009, PP ran his yap again. Disrespect #2. Then we beat y'all ass in game 7 (after an epic Hype like choke of a 13-point lead) and Doc spewing bullshit about his starting 5 never lost in the Finals. Disrespect #3. Well, neither has Fish, Kobe, Trevor, Pau and Bynum or Fish, Kobe, Artest, Pau and Bynum, tbh. I hope, and expect to meet the Boston Celtics in the Finals this year. We're loaded and matchup very well with Boston. The Lakers are more than ready for the 3rd and final meeting between these two titans. Our championship window is 3-4 more years and yours is like 1 or 2. Next year we'll probably be playing the Hype in the Finals. This time, gunning for #18 - if you catch my drift. :toast Then the Celtics can go back to being irrelevant for another 20+ years. When was your last title before 2008? Oh yeah, 1986! :lol

LkrFan
11-12-2010, 09:13 PM
“Of course (outside) people are smiling and feeling good about our 5-4 start and as well as they should be,” Wade said Friday before leaving the practice court, noting that last season’s Heat team started 6-1 and went nowhere quickly in the postseason. “The Heat haters, that’s fine. But as long as we continue to get our support from our fans and in here, we’ll be fine.”
Anybody here have a problem with DWhistle saying this shit besides me? I couldn't fathom Kobe ever saying some shit like this. This dude is one STD infested idiot - who just so happens to shoot a lot of FTs - making people think he is some big time scorer. I'm sure the Mav fans can testify to this. :lol

“There’s no anxiousness for tomorrow,” Bosh said. “The sky never falls. It’s too pretty out there.”
Is this dude a faggot or what? I can't think of one PF that would say some dumb shit like that. Riley needs to ship his ass out. Today.

“We knew it was going to be a challenge,” James said. “I knew it wouldn’t just be a bed of roses stepping into this situation. But I came here for the challenge.”
Cavs fans would disagree with this. So do I. Competitors don't complain about getting too many minutes. Kobe averaged 40 minutes during the playoffs on a knee that required him to get it drained twice during the playoffs and surgery after he won #5. I guess I shouldn't compare these two because other than both being Black, that's where the comparisons end. By the way, did LeHype ever get that surgery on his elbow? :lol

LnGrrrR
11-15-2010, 03:58 PM
I don't want to derail this thread, but on a side note, I'm new around here and didn't have an account in 2008. Trust that I'll be talking mad shit on your buster ass team. Celtics won the 2008 title in a blowout and poured Gatorade on Doc cry me a Rivers before the game was even officially over. Who does that shit on a basketball court? Talk about disrespectful. Then when we won in 2009, PP ran his yap again. Disrespect #2. Then we beat y'all ass in game 7 (after an epic Hype like choke of a 13-point lead) and Doc spewing bullshit about his starting 5 never lost in the Finals. Disrespect #3. Well, neither has Fish, Kobe, Trevor, Pau and Bynum or Fish, Kobe, Artest, Pau and Bynum, tbh. I hope, and expect to meet the Boston Celtics in the Finals this year. We're loaded and matchup very well with Boston. The Lakers are more than ready for the 3rd and final meeting between these two titans. Our championship window is 3-4 more years and yours is like 1 or 2. Next year we'll probably be playing the Hype in the Finals. This time, gunning for #18 - if you catch my drift. :toast Then the Celtics can go back to being irrelevant for another 20+ years. When was your last title before 2008? Oh yeah, 1986! :lol

Feel free! I gave and took mad shit during the title run with the Lakers, and it was alot of fun. Gave Lakaluva, Culby, KillaKobe and all the rest their props for a great Finals championship series. Who knows, maybe we'll see you back in the Finals; I certainly wouldn't mind some revenge. :D And since the window is small, you know they'll be hungry.

And wouldn't it be great for Shaq to win his fifth by beating the Lakers? I know you guys would eat that shit up. :D

Giuseppe
11-15-2010, 04:02 PM
Feel free! I gave and took mad shit during the title run with the Lakers, and it was alot of fun. Gave Lakaluva, Culby, KillaKobe and all the rest their props for a great Finals championship series. Who knows, maybe we'll see you back in the Finals; I certainly wouldn't mind some revenge. :D And since the window is small, you know they'll be hungry.

And wouldn't it be great for Shaq to win his fifth by beating the Lakers? I know you guys would eat that shit up. :D

Honestly, I couldn't choose a more agreeable opponent to lose to in the Finals than the Celtics. That of course would preclude the entire West at default. I do not want any other wet end gettin' straightened out from the East.

The only drawback would be putting up with Will Hunting. Can ya imagine it?

dunkman
11-15-2010, 04:45 PM
LeBron, Wade and Bosh should have taken an additional $5M/3 cut each to keep Beasley.

Ashy Larry
11-15-2010, 04:51 PM
There's too many bad teams in the Eastern Conference for them not to have a good record ... it's only a matter of time before they figure it out.

Giuseppe
11-15-2010, 04:52 PM
There's too many bad teams in the Eastern Conference for them not to have a good record ... it's only a matter of time before they figure it out.

Exactly. You can bottom feed there to 50 wins.