PDA

View Full Version : WTF has Sarah Palin done so far???

fraga
11-12-2010, 02:55 PM
Well... (http://wtfhassarahpalindonesofar.com/1)

Oh, Gee!!
11-12-2010, 02:56 PM
huh?

TeyshaBlue
11-12-2010, 02:57 PM
:facepalm:

Blake
11-12-2010, 02:59 PM
1. Was Alaska governor

2. Done plenty of public speeches and has been paid very well for them.

3. Helped get daughter on Dancing with the Stars

hater
11-12-2010, 03:09 PM
gave comedians all over the world material for the next 25 years

boutons_deux
11-12-2010, 03:11 PM
Highly skilled in selecting tea bagger Senate candidates that lose while other right-wing candidates shellack the floor.

(Miller, Witchy Woman, Angle)

TeyshaBlue
11-12-2010, 03:36 PM
gave comedians all over the world material for the next 25 years

Winner!:lobt2:

jack sommerset
11-12-2010, 03:41 PM
She was one of the faces of the tea party movement and we all know what they did two weeks ago.

George Gervin's Afro
11-12-2010, 03:47 PM
She was one of the faces of the tea party movement and we all know what they did two weeks ago.

except that her handpicked candidate in her home state was beaten by a write in candidate..we all know how that went..

DarrinS
11-12-2010, 04:07 PM
She's given butthurt, insecure libs something to post about.

jack sommerset
11-12-2010, 04:26 PM
except that her handpicked candidate in her home state was beaten by a write in candidate..we all know how that went..

Big deal. Barry lost his senate seat in his home state to a repug. Barry backed a whole bunch of dems...we all know how that went. Get off her back
georgie. She is a good hard working mother who cares about this country more than most do, namely Barry. Quit hating son. Grab a copy of that magazine that has her in that exercise get up and start jacking off. You will feel better. It sure beats what you have been doing with that big black dildo with Obongo's head as the tip. You won't feel so much butthurt.

The Batman
11-12-2010, 04:29 PM
Big deal. Barry lost his senate seat in his home state to a repug. Barry backed a whole bunch of dems...we all know how that went. Get off her back
georgie. She is a good hard working mother who cares about this country more than most do, namely Barry. Quit hating son. Grab a copy of that magazine that has her in that exercise get up and start jacking off. You will feel better. It sure beats what you have been doing with that big black dildo with Obongo's head as the tip. You won't feel so much butthurt.

LOL Cares more about this country? She didn't even know that the Vice President only votes in the senate in the case of a tie

jack sommerset
11-12-2010, 04:31 PM
LOL Cares more about this country? She didn't even know that the Vice President only votes in the senate in the case of a tie

Barry didn't know how many states we have and he is the freaken president. Stop hating on my milf.

George Gervin's Afro
11-12-2010, 04:32 PM

I hate to break it to you dummy but barry's approval ratings are much higher than hers...

The Batman
11-12-2010, 04:35 PM
Barry didn't know how many states we have and he is the freaken president. Stop hating on my milf.

TA2HYTZa2c4

:lmao

Yonivore
11-12-2010, 04:37 PM
I hate to break it to you dummy but barry's approval ratings are much higher than hers...
Hate to break it you dummy, more of the Palin-backed candidates were elected this month than were Obama-backed candidates.

It could be argued; but for Palin, Conservatives would not have made the historic gains they did.

ChumpDumper
11-12-2010, 04:39 PM
Hate to break it you dummy, more of the Palin-backed candidates were elected this month than were Obama-backed candidates.

It could be argued; but for Palin, Conservatives would not have made the historic gains they did.It could be argued, but it would be a stupidly wrong argument.

fraga
11-12-2010, 04:39 PM
TA2HYTZa2c4

^^Hey no fair...that's gotcha journalism right there...

jack sommerset
11-12-2010, 04:40 PM

What? You are using polls to make points. You are a character. Let me know when that poll that you rely on sooooo much comes out, you know the one with Palin and Obama on the same card in an election. With that said, when I get back I might goggle Obama vs Palin in popularity and I'm sure I will find many polls that are not on the huffington post that shows my gal ahead of Barry. Good day to you, dick sucker.

The Batman
11-12-2010, 04:41 PM

It could be argued; but for Palin, Conservatives would not have made the historic gains they did.

And now conservatives are backing away from tea party members

The Batman
11-12-2010, 04:42 PM
^^Hey no fair...that's gotcha journalism right there...

:lol

jack sommerset
11-12-2010, 04:42 PM
TA2HYTZa2c4

haha

EpGH02DtIws

The Batman
11-12-2010, 04:46 PM
haha

EpGH02DtIws

one slip lmao

xRkWebP2Q0Y

I will win if you want to continue this

ChumpDumper
11-12-2010, 04:47 PM
What? You are using polls to make points. You are a character. Let me know when that poll that you rely on sooooo much comes out, you know the one with Palin and Obama on the same card in an election. With that said, when I get back I might goggle Obama vs Palin in popularity and I'm sure I will find many polls that are not on the huffington post that shows my gal ahead of Barry.Rasmussen has Obama ahead of Palin. That was months ago, however.

Good day to you, dick sucker.Why are you so obsessed with this?

George Gervin's Afro
11-12-2010, 04:51 PM

Hey if your side is dumb enough to make her the nominee in 2012 then you guarantee Obama's second term dummy...

George Gervin's Afro
11-12-2010, 04:53 PM
What? You are using polls to make points. You are a character. Let me know when that poll that you rely on sooooo much comes out, you know the one with Palin and Obama on the same card in an election. With that said, when I get back I might goggle Obama vs Palin in popularity and I'm sure I will find many polls that are not on the huffington post that shows my gal ahead of Barry. Good day to you, dick sucker.

You believe that the president should govern by daily polls..I have stated many times that you're a dumbass for believing so..

George Gervin's Afro
11-12-2010, 04:59 PM
how's that googling going jackass :lmao

ChumpDumper
11-12-2010, 05:06 PM
At 52%, Palin's Unfavorable Score Hits a New High (http://www.gallup.com/poll/144491/Palin-Unfavorable-Score-Hits-New-High.aspx)

Looks like it would be rough sledding for Palin.

Stringer_Bell
11-12-2010, 05:28 PM
Sadly, I think she's less hot now that we always see her with Todd. I kinda liked to imagine her as MILF playing the field, being a rogue in the bedroom.

Nbadan
11-12-2010, 06:40 PM
Palin would go down faster than Old man McCain did on GW...

....look at the top GOP candidates

Jindel :lol
Gingrich :lol :lol
Romney :lol :lol :lol
Palin :lol :lol :lol :lol
Boner :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Perry :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

what a joke....might as well make Obama king..

jack sommerset
11-13-2010, 03:18 PM
You believe that the president should govern by daily polls..I have stated many times that you're a dumbass for believing so..

I can't believe you keep typing this same old bullshit line. You are a liar. Straight up liar. I have answered (when asked) this question for over a year and my answer never has changed when you asked me. Now in form of a statement, only a fucking idiot would agree with this dumbass statement you have presented to me/us over the past year. Only a dumbass will say "You never answered it" When I have many times. Only a dumbass would say I believe this is how one should make any decisions on anything. Son, you are that dumbass.

Let me answer one more time you fucking idiot. Seriously, this is it. You are a fucking dumb douchebag. Here we go again for the dumbest motherfucker in the room. No, you fucking douchebag is the answer, again. God you are fucking dumb. Health care was polled every day, week, month for over a year, americans don't like it, health care was debated in town meetings, conferences, radio, TV, backyards, all over the mother fucking place you fucking cock fucker(not C-Span though) and americans don't like it, protest,marches were made to tell the dem congress americans don't like it. Dead Kennedy lost his seat to a repug because americans don't like it. Virginia and NJ lost to repugs because americans don't like it in their special elections and now, most recently, the dems lost the house because they don't like it. I wish I could just slap you around like a little bitch cunt you are.

Nobody has said Barry should govern by daily polls. It's a made up bullshit in the pea brain of yours. And everytime I say "WTF are you talking about now" you just spew out "Should a president govern by daily polls" No one ever fucking said he should. Noone. There is so much evidence that this was a "no, no" but you choose to ignore it. Barry chose to ignore it. Now look at you. Your party fucking lost. America won and you are still spewing about Palin and some made up question that everyone has the same anwser for. "Nobody should make any decision because of a daily fucking poll." Guess what you fucking idiot. Palin will not be running for president. All signs point to that. But you keep on talking about how bad she is. There is nothing good Barry has done to talk about. God, dude, I swear, you might be the dumbest person I have ever encountered here. You are straight up stupid. I feel sorry for you. I swear I do.

jack sommerset
11-13-2010, 03:21 PM
how's that googling going jackass :lmao

I found plenty of them. Took about 13 seconds you lazy piece of shit. You should try it. I was surprised though, Huffington had a poll on there site that showed Palin and Obama in a dead heat. Their words. Dead heat! Other sites had all sorts of different results. Her ahead, her behind, her tied. You don't worry that faggot ass brain of yours though. She won't run. She has better things to do.

boutons_deux
11-13-2010, 03:29 PM
"She has better things to do"

yep, the venal bitch sucking money out of ignorant, duped tea baggers/"Christian" pockets.

DMX7
11-13-2010, 04:36 PM
She has better things to do.

Wild Cobra
11-14-2010, 01:56 PM
1. Was Alaska governor

2. Done plenty of public speeches and has been paid very well for them.

3. Helped get daughter on Dancing with the Stars
And what is your buddy Omaba's resume like? The presidency is his first executive experience, and his OJT just isn't cutting it. At least Mama Bear has actually worked executive jobs.

Wild Cobra
11-14-2010, 01:57 PM
She's given butthurt, insecure libs something to post about.
No kidding.

Much more comedy material from Pelosy, Biden, Obama, etc.

Does he still think there's 57 states?

ChumpDumper
11-14-2010, 02:03 PM
And what is your buddy Omaba's resume like? The presidency is his first executive experience, and his OJT just isn't cutting it. At least Mama Bear has actually worked executive jobs.She quit.

Yonivore
11-14-2010, 02:09 PM
The lady is getting ready to do an 8 week commercial for Alaska, starring her and her family.

Let's see Barry pull that shit off.

ChumpDumper
11-14-2010, 02:14 PM
The lady is getting ready to do an 8 week commercial for Alaska, starring her and her family.

Let's see Barry pull that shit off.yoni is seriously trying to say that starring in a basic cable reality show is more difficult than being President of the United States.

And he wonders why he is ridiculed in this forum.

Wild Cobra
11-14-2010, 02:24 PM

LOL...

Bet nobody would watch after the first show.

ChumpDumper
11-14-2010, 02:29 PM
These two are going to write Sarah Palin reality tv fan fiction.

fraga
11-14-2010, 04:15 PM

The sad yet funny part about this...is that this dumb bitch is always busting the POTUS balls about being a celebrity...and yet here she is...making money off her dumb followers for doing what now...oh yeah...being a celebrity...

Yonivore
11-14-2010, 04:28 PM
The sad yet funny part about this...is that this dumb bitch is always busting the POTUS balls about being a celebrity...and yet here she is...making money off her dumb followers for doing what now...oh yeah...being a celebrity...
She's not in office. He is.

boutons_deux
11-14-2010, 04:48 PM
World-wide fame comes with being POTUS, but this POTUS is much more than just a celebrity, while pitbull bitch is nothing but a venal celebrity quitter.

Oh, Gee!!
11-14-2010, 05:38 PM
she landed a reality show

Yonivore
11-14-2010, 05:43 PM
Political paradigm shift. This is a great country, isn't it?

What are you going to do if America falls in love with the Palins because, well, they figure out all the demonization undertaken by the Left over the past two years was nothing more than partisan lying?

Oh, Gee!!
11-14-2010, 05:46 PM
Political paradigm shift. This is a great country, isn't it?

What are you going to do if America falls in love with the Palins because, well, they figure out all the demonization undertaken by the Left over the past two years was nothing more than partisan lying?

they may fall in love, but I don't think she can parlay that reality-show love into a successful presidential bid. she's pretty and has some wit, but she ain't a serious candidate for any office really.

Yonivore
11-14-2010, 05:49 PM
they may fall in love, but I don't think she can parlay that reality-show love into a successful presidential bid. she's pretty and has some wit, but she ain't a serious candidate for any office really.
C'mon, this country elected Barack Obama.

Oh, Gee!!
11-14-2010, 05:55 PM
C'mon, this country elected Barack Obama.

Barack was polished and serious, and he ran a good campaign. Palin was a trainwreck: she came across as petty and insecure.

Trainwreck2100
11-14-2010, 05:58 PM
Pain is the yin to obamas Yang its the system throwing out one extreme to balance the other

fraga
11-14-2010, 08:48 PM

She'll probably only do like half the season...

Yonivore
11-14-2010, 08:54 PM
:lmao I don't care who you, that's funny right there. :toast

DMX7
11-14-2010, 09:00 PM

:lol

Yonivore
11-14-2010, 09:03 PM
Barack was polished and serious, and he ran a good campaign. Palin was a trainwreck: she came across as petty and insecure.
If an eight week Alaska commercial manages to reverse that perception -- and, after just watching the introduction of the first installment -- I think that's a real danger for her opponents; what then?

DMX7
11-14-2010, 09:05 PM
Then the media reminds America that she's a brain dead quitter.

Trainwreck2100
11-14-2010, 09:26 PM
also lol at her "executive experience" Lila Cockrell was in charge of more people than her

Yonivore
11-14-2010, 09:29 PM
also lol at her "executive experience" Lila Cockrell was in charge of more people than her
That's a pretty specious argument. Besides, Palin was "in charge" of more geography than Cockrell or Obama combined. And, she certainly had more "executive experience" than Barack Obama.

Gosh, my memory fails; when was Lila Cockrell the President?

DMX7
11-14-2010, 09:36 PM

Yoni's gathering the straws. This should end well.

Yonivore
11-14-2010, 09:40 PM
Yoni's gathering the straws. This should end well.
I didn't drag Cockrell's old bones into the argument.

Trainwreck2100
11-14-2010, 10:16 PM
That's a pretty specious argument. Besides, Palin was "in charge" of more geography than Cockrell or Obama combined. And, she certainly had more "executive experience" than Barack Obama.

:lol geography

:rollin geography

:lmao geography

Palin sure got a damn fine amount of experience lording over the vast expanse of arctic tundra

Winehole23
11-15-2010, 03:50 AM
I didn't drag Cockrell's old bones into the argument.Even in 1981, SA was more populous than AK is now.

Does that mean a state governor is really comparable to the mayor of a major city?

No.

But I doubt Trainwreck meant any disrepect to Lila Cockrell. You don't have to dig up her bones to cite her record, and unlike Ms. Palin, Lila Cockrell fulfilled her term(s) of office.

Winehole23
11-15-2010, 05:30 AM
Lila Cockrell never quit her job.

boutons_deux
11-15-2010, 06:22 AM
"A new survey by Gallup suggests more than half of all Americans (52 percent) now hold a negative view of the former Alaska governor, the highest unfavorable rating Palin has ever registered in the organization's polling. Her 40 percent favorable rating meanwhile ties her lowest score in Gallup history, registered in the fall of 2009 shortly after she quit her post as governor."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/11/12/palins-unfavorables-reach-all-time-high

I guess pitbull bitch's It'$ All About Me reality show romping around Alaska hasn't had its full effect, yet.

She really needs to start showing more cleavage, skin, maybe a show in a hot tub.

Winehole23
11-15-2010, 06:42 AM
You need to start showing less, boutonski.

Yonivore
11-15-2010, 08:02 AM
Even in 1981, SA was more populous than AK is now.

Does that mean a state governor is really comparable to the mayor of a major city?

No.

But I doubt DMX7 meant any disrepect to Lila Cockrell. You don't have to dig up her bones to cite her record, and unlike Ms. Palin, Lila Cockrell fulfilled her term(s) of office.
Stating the population of San Antonio is not, by the way, citing someone's record.

And, comparing Cockrell to Palin is like comparing peaches to prunes.

Say, how many years, of his six year Senate term, did Barack Obama serve? And, while he was in that office, how many votes did he miss or simply vote "present" on?

Seems to me Barry quit his job too.

Yonivore
11-15-2010, 08:08 AM
After last night's show, I think she'll come off likable and her approvals will improve.

But, only time will tell.

I will predict this; if her approval ratings improve more than 10%, there will be other politicians scrambling to get themselves a reality program.

I can see it now; Barack Obama's Hyde Park (I'm sure people will relate well). Hillary Clinton's -- well, exactly where does she call home now? The possibilities are endless.

boutons_deux
11-15-2010, 10:09 AM
"I think she'll come off likable and her approvals will improve"

Of course you think your ignorant, stupid celeb with improve AS A CELEBRITY.

Trainwreck2100
11-15-2010, 10:50 AM
"I think she'll come off likable and her approvals will improve"

Of course you think you ignorant, stupid celeb with improve AS A CELEBRITY.

most of the idiot voters out there will vote just based on celebrity. And there are a shit load of idiot voters

boutons_deux
11-15-2010, 11:10 AM
yeah, Repugs/tea baggers put forward a lot ignorant candidates,

Gerald. Ford, Angle, witchy woman, St Ronnie, dubya, Dan "tomatoe" Quayle, and tea bagger candidates in general. Right wing voters like their candidates and reps dumb as they are. Corps like dumb voters, too. No critical thinking, just vote according to the Fox Repug Propaganda network lies.

BlairForceDejuan
11-15-2010, 11:12 AM
No, your ideologies just suck more than the rep candidates.

lol Regressives

Wild Cobra
11-15-2010, 04:47 PM
But she has class, in a country style way. Obama is just a well spoken thug.

Wild Cobra
11-15-2010, 04:49 PM
Maybe she would have won if her running make wasn't such a loser?

clambake
11-15-2010, 04:51 PM
alaskan voters made it clear how they feel about her.

DMX7
11-15-2010, 05:18 PM
But I doubt DMX7 meant any disrepect to Lila Cockrell. You don't have to dig up her bones to cite her record, and unlike Ms. Palin, Lila Cockrell fulfilled her term(s) of office.

This is true. I was actually alluding to the fact that Yoni was preparing yet another strawman argument.

Yonivore
11-15-2010, 05:52 PM
I also predict Alaska tourism will shoot through the roof because of this show. Happy business people tend to reward those who brought it.

Who knows, maybe a Senator Palin first.

clambake
11-15-2010, 05:53 PM
I also predict Alaska tourism will shoot through the roof because of this show. Happy business people tend to reward those who brought it.

Who knows, maybe a Senator Palin first.

well, she better not run in alaska.

Yonivore
11-15-2010, 05:54 PM
This is true. I was actually alluding to the fact that Yoni was preparing yet another strawman argument.
And, what "straw man" argument was I queuing up? And, seriously, what the fuck does Lila Cockrell even have to do with this topic? She was a mayor of a large city.

Can we compare Palin to the mayor of Detroit, a city not much smaller than San Antonio?

Crookshanks
11-15-2010, 06:11 PM
Sarah Palin coins ‘word of the year,’ books boffo cable debut
By Holly Bailey

Sarah Palin's reality show scored huge ratings for its premiere Sunday night, while the guardians of usage at the New Oxford American Dictionary awarded the former Alaska governor the higher-brow distinction of coining 2010's "word of the year" — "refudiate" — via her Twitter account.

According to TLC, roughly 4.96 million people tuned in to watch the first episode of "Sarah Palin's Alaska." That's the biggest premiere in the channel's history.

And as if the ratings triumph weren't enough, today the New Oxford American Dictionary declared "refudiate" the top word in 2010 — a verb that Palin apparently invented.

The former governor used the word in a Twitter message last summer, calling on "peaceful Muslims" to "refudiate" a planned mosque near the site of the 9/11 attacks in New York. When critics pounced on the made-up verb, Palin deleted the Tweet and replaced it with one that called on Muslims to "refute" the site — even though that usage made no sense, either, since to refute is to prove something to be untrue.

But in a release today, the New Oxford American Dictionary defended Palin's use of the word. "From a strictly lexical interpretation of the different contexts in which Palin has used 'refudiate,' we have concluded that neither 'refute' nor 'repudiate' seems consistently precise, and that 'refudiate' more or less stands on its own, suggesting a general sense of 'reject,' " the New Oxford American Dictionary said in a press release.

And lest you think the New Oxford editors were only hailing "refudiate" as a publicity stunt, let the record show that Palin's coinage was also named to the honor roll of the Global Language Monitor project — together with terms such as "spillcam" and "vuvuzela."

Yonivore
11-15-2010, 06:19 PM
Sarah Palin coins ‘word of the year,’ books boffo cable debut
By Holly Bailey

Sarah Palin's reality show scored huge ratings for its premiere Sunday night, while the guardians of usage at the New Oxford American Dictionary awarded the former Alaska governor the higher-brow distinction of coining 2010's "word of the year" — "refudiate" — via her Twitter account.

According to TLC, roughly 4.96 million people tuned in to watch the first episode of "Sarah Palin's Alaska." That's the biggest premiere in the channel's history.

And as if the ratings triumph weren't enough, today the New Oxford American Dictionary declared "refudiate" the top word in 2010 — a verb that Palin apparently invented.

The former governor used the word in a Twitter message last summer, calling on "peaceful Muslims" to "refudiate" a planned mosque near the site of the 9/11 attacks in New York. When critics pounced on the made-up verb, Palin deleted the Tweet and replaced it with one that called on Muslims to "refute" the site — even though that usage made no sense, either, since to refute is to prove something to be untrue.

But in a release today, the New Oxford American Dictionary defended Palin's use of the word. "From a strictly lexical interpretation of the different contexts in which Palin has used 'refudiate,' we have concluded that neither 'refute' nor 'repudiate' seems consistently precise, and that 'refudiate' more or less stands on its own, suggesting a general sense of 'reject,' " the New Oxford American Dictionary said in a press release.

And lest you think the New Oxford editors were only hailing "refudiate" as a publicity stunt, let the record show that Palin's coinage was also named to the honor roll of the Global Language Monitor project — together with terms such as "spillcam" and "vuvuzela."
Good for her! I'm sure it was a toss up between "refudiate" and "corpse-man." Probably the compound nature of Obama's coinage that knocked him out of the running.

Wild Cobra
11-15-2010, 06:24 PM
Wow...

It won over obamanation?

Stringer_Bell
11-15-2010, 06:31 PM
But she has class, in a country style way. Obama is just a well spoken thug.

Class? When the fuck has she ever been classy? All she does is read speeches full of zingers and repeat "like real patriots in (whatever city/state she's speaking in)" like 100 times. She's a whore, no better than any other politician except that she makes more money. It's mind boggling that anyone can voluntarily, and what appears to be good faith, defend anything Palin does or says.

Obama would kick her ass up and down mainstreet, lamestream, and send her back to quitter town.

Wild Cobra
11-15-2010, 06:38 PM
Class? When the fuck has she ever been classy? All she does is read speeches full of zingers and repeat "like real patriots in (whatever city/state she's speaking in)" like 100 times. She's a whore, no better than any other politician except that she makes more money. It's mind boggling that anyone can voluntarily, and what appears to be good faith, defend anything Palin does or says.

Obama would kick her ass up and down mainstreet, lamestream, and send her back to quitter town.
We might have that chance to see in 2012.

You shouldn't bet the farm on that thought. There are many of us who appreciate a real person, with all their flaws, over a polished politician. Obama can't even keep any of that polish on!

ChumpDumper
11-15-2010, 06:56 PM
You guys are real suckers.

Duff McCartney
11-15-2010, 09:14 PM
Stating the population of San Antonio is not, by the way, citing someone's record.

All I know is that Palin had ethical charges against her when she was governor of Alaska. And that as a Vice-Presidential candidate she openly lied about the Bridge to Nowhere.

Duff McCartney
11-15-2010, 09:18 PM

You shouldn't bet the farm on that thought. There are many of us who appreciate a real person, with all their flaws, over a polished politician. Obama can't even keep any of that polish on!

Please...first people like you claim Obama has no executive experience and then you say he is a "polished politician"? He is either an amateur or he's polished.

And people who would support a "real person" are the kind of people you don't want voting. The most asinine statements I've heard are the ones where voters say they want some they can "have a beer at a bar with." Look at the people in the bar you go to..you want those hayseeds running the country? Please.

Yonivore
11-15-2010, 11:17 PM
All I know is that Palin had ethical charges against her when she was governor of Alaska. And that as a Vice-Presidential candidate she openly lied about the Bridge to Nowhere.
Then you don't know much.

Ethical charges against a polarizing politician are a dime a dozen. How many stuck? And, what was the lie?

ChumpDumper
11-15-2010, 11:19 PM

Ethical charges against a polarizing politician are a dime a dozen. How many stuck?She quit.

And, what was the lie?She was for it before she was against it.

Stringer_Bell
11-16-2010, 12:46 AM

It's politics, none of it is real and I can't cite a single person on this forum that has ever put Obama's "polish" on a throne to be appreciated. I'd bet the farm on Obama winning against any GOP force except Marco Rubio if they find a way to work him into the party programme.

TV show or not, the ObamaBots still outnumber the PalinDrones and I think Palin is risking overexposure and an increasing population that wants her eaten by grizzly bears on television.

For serious, calling Palin "real" is sucker talk. No way you'd be that obvlivious to her artificial nature or very kind to her if she was a "real" black woman or "real" hispanic woman. Why don't "real" minorities, much less actual "real" women get the spotlight...why only a good looking white woman from FAR FAR away from the rest of the states? She's not lucky, she's not blessed, she's a hand-picked tool like all the other politicians.

Blake
11-16-2010, 01:08 AM

she sure gets paid a lot of money to do public speaking for being a real, unpolished politician

DMX7
11-16-2010, 01:14 AM
This is the new trend among repugs: to like flagrantly obnoxious and stupid people (e.g., Sarah Palin) because they remind them of themselves.

Winehole23
11-16-2010, 01:31 AM
This is the new trend among repugs: to like flagrantly obnoxious and stupid people (e.g., Sarah Palin) because they remind them of themselves.This meme goes back to the 2000 presidential campaign at least. By 2005 it was still commonplace on SpursTalk.

(Who would you invite to a backyard bbq?)

Winehole23
11-16-2010, 01:43 AM
However, I pretty much concur with you that anti-intellectualism is the default philosophy of movement conservatism. Medium to long-term, that could be a problem.

(Hell, it could lead to 4 MORE YEARS of Obama as soon as 2012.)

Stringer_Bell
11-16-2010, 01:56 AM

in no particular order:

Our wonderful President Barack Obama
Our fashionable First Lady Michelle Obama
Miss Nancy Pelosi
Mr. Mister Harry Reid
Bad tan John Boehner
Perennial loser Christine O'Donnell
...and Alvin Greene!

Wild Cobra
11-16-2010, 09:12 AM

Ethical charges against a polarizing politician are a dime a dozen. How many stuck? And, what was the lie?
No kidding. My take on it was she was for a bridge out there until the price tag became known. A proper bridge wouldn't have cost much. However, when you start getting into stupid regulation that make unreasonable requirements for federal matching funds, the price tag gets real steep.

boutons_deux
11-16-2010, 12:37 PM
"proper bridge"

would have still been a pork-y bridge to nowhere.

and of course, for you, IT'S ALL THE GOVT'S FAULT, and the convicted, corrupt Repug Senator is faultless.

Duff McCartney
11-16-2010, 01:46 PM
No kidding. My take on it was she was for a bridge out there until the price tag became known. A proper bridge wouldn't have cost much. However, when you start getting into stupid regulation that make unreasonable requirements for federal matching funds, the price tag gets real steep.

The bridge was never built but instead she used the money to build a road to nowhere. A road that is supposed to connect to a bridge that was never built. Oh and the money given to Alaska for the bridge? They kept it.

Duff McCartney
11-16-2010, 01:48 PM

She quit because of them. And I don't see her being "executive" experience being anymore useful than Obama's lack thereof.

She was governor of Alaska...and she was terrible at it. That wouldn't make her anymore qualified to be President than anyone who doesn't have "executive" experience.

DMX7
11-16-2010, 02:25 PM
This meme goes back to the 2000 presidential campaign at least. By 2005 it was still commonplace on SpursTalk.

This is a good point. However, it's even worse now and more transparent.

boutons_deux
11-17-2010, 05:03 PM
write-in Murkowski defeats pitbull bitch's unethical bastard Joe Miller, official.

Miller, witchy woman, Angle, all pitbull bitch/tea bagger losers.

Yonivore
11-17-2010, 08:29 PM
You PDS sufferers had better get used to the idea that the Palins are popular and, Sarah Palin is increasing her popularity through a very clever campaign using a popular medium -- reality television.

I know you won't hear that from the places you choose to consume news and information but, hey, those are the same places that convinced you idiots Sarah Palin was being literal when she said she could see Russia from her back yard.

Better it be a surprise anyway.

Yonivore
11-17-2010, 08:35 PM
She quit because of them.
She quit because of the unnecessary expense to the Alaskan citizens. Not to mention they were distracting her and her administration from other issues.

And I don't see her being "executive" experience being anymore useful than Obama's lack thereof.
And, He was elected.

She was governor of Alaska...and she was terrible at it.
That's your characterization; possibly not universally shared.

That wouldn't make her anymore qualified to be President than anyone who doesn't have "executive" experience.
Sure it would. It is still more executive experience than the current President and, like I said, he was elected. Apparently, that's not high on the list of requirements desired by this nation's voters.

jack sommerset
11-17-2010, 09:37 PM
These fags act like they never or anyone has ever resigned from a job before. "But but but she had 2 more years left" So the fuck what.

Like I said before Andrew Jackson quit congress and went on to be the President and a damn good one at that. Now that fucking hot ass milf that makes my cock dance around in my pants like a leperchan doing the Irish jig, that's Palin for the record will not being running for any office positions. You goddamn lefty libs need to calm down about all the same bullshit u have been spewing for two years. She is fucking hot and you fags should show some respect. I promise you all can sleep well tonight. She will not run for any office.

The theme that's going around now is the dems did not learn anything from two weeks ago. The way you keep attacking Palin is another example of that. Speaking of not learning, Pelosi is the leader of the dems again. Jesus christ the dems are fucking stupid.

RandomGuy
11-17-2010, 10:23 PM
I heard she played peek-a-boo with a horse's butt.

http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/ohcrapp1.gif

ChumpDumper
11-18-2010, 12:59 AM
She quit because of the unnecessary expense to the Alaskan citizens. Not to mention they were distracting her and her administration from other issues.What other issues?

Be specific.

SnakeBoy
11-18-2010, 01:08 AM
However, I pretty much concur with you that anti-intellectualism is the default philosophy of movement conservatism. Medium to long-term, that could be a problem.

(Hell, it could lead to 4 MORE YEARS of Obama as soon as 2012.)

Then again, it led to 8 years of Bush as you pointed out as well as 8 years of Reagan.

Winehole23
11-18-2010, 05:51 AM
Then again, it led to 8 years of Bush as you pointed out as well as 8 years of Reagan.No doubt about it.