lefty
11-12-2010, 04:43 PM
hihi

Gutter92
11-12-2010, 04:44 PM
Now we know why Shaq was injured (3rd vid ) :lol

Giuseppe
11-12-2010, 04:44 PM
I don't know if Daddy is ever gonna get both feet clear of the earth at the same time ever again.

He looks like Magic Johnson in the face.

Giuseppe
11-12-2010, 04:46 PM
Bryant quit. We've had to live with that stain and eat that shit sandwich every day since. -Giuseppe

It'll never end.

IronMexican
11-12-2010, 05:19 PM
All of those were hilarious. Seems like all the C's players get along well off the court. That's good for them.

Jt.ONE
11-12-2010, 09:43 PM
too funny.

but you would think with all the money these guys are making, that they would go out and buy a better camera...

BoricuaCJA
11-12-2010, 11:21 PM
Hilarious!! I want to see more videos like this and from other teams too.

diego
11-13-2010, 03:49 AM
I kinda feel sorry for shaq, no respect. One thing is a joke like the salt water, another to get popcorn thrown at you in your sleep or to get bumped to the floor by dudes more than 10 years younger. i guess its what he deserves...

and i've seen at least three vids now where nate/PP film with their phone sideways... they need to learn to keep it straight or learn how to rotate the video in software (pet peeve of mine, sorry)

rayjayjohnson
11-14-2010, 03:25 PM
I kinda feel sorry for shaq, no respect. One thing is a joke like the salt water, another to get popcorn thrown at you in your sleep or to get bumped to the floor by dudes more than 10 years younger. i guess its what he deserves...

and i've seen at least three vids now where nate/PP film with their phone sideways... they need to learn to keep it straight or learn how to rotate the video in software (pet peeve of mine, sorry)

Or remember it's a camera and not a glock.

eric365
11-14-2010, 05:04 PM

Shaq punished him as deserved
LdoxrGIKMUI

Seems to be a funny team :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-14-2010, 09:34 PM
Shaq punished him as deserved
LdoxrGIKMUI

Seems to be a funny team :lol

fuck funny...this is precisely why dem niggas won't see another title. Kobe and his team while they may shoot the shit from time to time..they're pretty much all bidness...too much of a good time and playful shit going on in Boston...Lebron and Wade ain't real so dem niggas in Boston gone cut all that playing and shit when a Nigga like Kobe come to their town...in fact when Kobe does stop by it will be murder she wrote. :toast