PDA

View Full Version : 23 points, 8 boards, 5 assists: Brad Miller a Product of the System

Indazone
11-13-2010, 02:55 PM
Brad can only put up points, boards and assists like this in Adleman's read and react system. He was mediocre in Chicago in a traditional pick and roll offense.

Miller is a career 11.7 ppg 7.5 rpg, 2.9 apg.

His best season was in 04-05 where he was performing at 15.6 ppg, 9.3 rpg, and 3.9 apg in Sactown. With enough minutes, it's possible that this guy who does not really rely on athletic ability could reach numbers like this again.

So the question is, will Adleman give him enough minutes and let Brad key the offense like he did in Sacremento? Take the guards out of the equation making them pure cutters and shooters? It would be interesting to see Yao and Miller operating at the same time for some minutes. Yao in the low post and Miller in the high post. Brad may still have enough talent to be a top ten center in the league.

Giuseppe
11-13-2010, 02:57 PM
Remember when Daddy tried to hit him when he was with Sacramento?:lol

Indazone
11-13-2010, 02:59 PM
hah..who could forget the Diesal vs Miller. Completely missing when he took a shot at Brad :lol

Iceman101
11-13-2010, 03:01 PM
Brad can only put up points, boards and assists like this in Adleman's read and react system. He was mediocre in Chicago in a traditional pick and roll offense.

Miller is a career 11.7 ppg 7.5 rpg, 2.9 apg.

His best season was in 04-05 where he was performing at 15.6 ppg, 9.3 rpg, and 3.9 apg in Sactown. With enough minutes, it's possible that this guy who does not really rely on athletic ability could reach numbers like this again.

So the question is, will Adleman give him enough minutes and let Brad key the offense like he did in Sacremento? Take the guards out of the equation making them pure cutters and shooters? It would be interesting to see Yao and Miller operating at the same time for some minutes. Yao in the low post and Miller in the high post. Brad may still have enough talent to be a top ten center in the league.

You blowing your load because he beasted on IND-FUCKING-IANA???

Indazone
11-13-2010, 03:04 PM
He can do it again Icemannnnnnnn!! LOL

JMarkJohns
11-13-2010, 03:16 PM
Shaq went full windmill towards Miller only because Miller's teammate on the Bulls (Oakley) had been goading Shaq all game long. Oakley was the master of cheap, physical play-as-mental-games tactics and, as I recall, he got to Shaq, and Shaq took his frustrations out on Miller (or attempted to, anyways).

I was watching that game live on KCal and thought Shaq was going to kill Oakley, then was like "OH SHIT!" when I saw him go nuckin' futs on Miller instead.

Iceman101
11-13-2010, 03:31 PM
Shaq went full windmill towards Miller only because Miller's teammate on the Bulls (Oakley) had been goading Shaq all game long. Oakley was the master of cheap, physical play-as-mental-games tactics and, as I recall, he got to Shaq, and Shaq took his frustrations out on Miller (or attempted to, anyways).

I was watching that game live on KCal and thought Shaq was going to kill Oakley, then was like "OH SHIT!" when I saw him go nuckin' futs on Miller instead.

DqaYktAPYN4

Giuseppe
11-13-2010, 03:35 PM
You can't hit somebody in the back of the head like that when they're not expecting it. That's how Houdini died.

Gutter92
11-13-2010, 04:04 PM
Remember when Daddy tried to hit him when he was with Sacramento?:lol

I thought that was with Miller in Chicago

nvm just saw vid

Giuseppe
11-13-2010, 04:30 PM
I stand corrected.

Gutter92
11-13-2010, 04:35 PM
I stand corrected.
when i first read what u said i thought therre had been 2 incidents lol

kamikazi_player
11-13-2010, 04:59 PM
You blowing your load because he beasted on IND-FUCKING-IANA???
watch him go back to earth in the next game, seriously, there are some stupid Rocket fans that makes every other Rocket fan look bad.

Spurologist
11-13-2010, 05:19 PM
DqaYktAPYN4

:lmao

Surprise, surprise.....Artest is in the middle of a fight

noob cake
11-13-2010, 05:28 PM
what is this shit.

now you've cursed brad miller. he'll put up 3/5/1 next game against he knicks

Iceman101
11-13-2010, 05:38 PM
what is this shit.

now you've cursed brad miller. he'll put up 3/5/1 next game against he knicks

He was gonna do that anyway. They got Amare, and Miller is slower than Peyton Manning

baseline bum
11-13-2010, 05:40 PM
Haha, Shaq wanted no part of Oakley. Oak would have nailed his fat ass to the tree of woe and then let Miller get his revenge.

frodo
11-13-2010, 09:41 PM
the question is what reciprocal contributions is yao going to make when he returns, or is he planning to play the game any more?