PDA

View Full Version : Hey Parker! Maybe you should vote...

Yonivore
11-13-2010, 09:31 PM
...for Palin in 2012. Sounds like she's got the "backers/wall st." running scared.

Why Wall Street should fear Sarah Palin (http://blogs.reuters.com/james-pethokoukis/2010/11/12/why-wall-street-should-fear-sarah-palin/)

The only people in Manhattan who are probably eager for a Sarah Palin presidential run are the supposed comedy writers at “Saturday Night Live.” Wall Street bankers, on the other hand, not so much. Big Money has been snarkily dismissive of Palin’s recent opining on monetary policy, the dollar and the dangers of inflation. But guess what? A “free-market populist” campaign in 2012 would likely further highlight that Palin’s not too big a fan of them, either. And her economic musings are yet another sign she’s running

Parker2112
11-13-2010, 10:19 PM
She is trying to milk tea party animosity for all its worth. Rick Perry is on it as well. But you and I both know these issues are just lip service to try and pull in support from the conservative fringe/tea party. These cats are typical politicians trying to keep their careers alive however they can.

Rick Perry doesnt believe in small govt, or individual liberties...he believes in govt seizure of private property, fattening his own pockets and sidestepping the law.

Palin is a joke. but if she starts to rally support for real change, ie audit the fed, balanced budget amendment, I will give her a little props.

And this had already caught my eye Yoni, but regardless how she shapes up my vote goes to Ron Paul.

I'd give her a poke though, so we might agree on something here. :toast

ElNono
11-13-2010, 11:21 PM
Is she going to have time to run now that she has a reality show on TV?

Wild Cobra
11-14-2010, 02:08 PM
She is trying to milk tea party animosity for all its worth.
I guess that depends on what you consider milking them. Seems to me she has every right, since she's one of them. Therefore, I don't know that I would call it "milking."

Palin is a joke. but if she starts to rally support for real change, ie audit the fed, balanced budget amendment, I will give her a little props.

She's had some blunders, but I think only a fool would consider her a joke. She would be a real contender against any of the rats the demonrats thrown into the ring.

And this had already caught my eye Yoni, but regardless how she shapes up my vote goes to Ron Paul.

What if he doesn't run this time?

Maybe if someone who supports the tea party efforts runs, and has a real chance, he may step aside and push his supporters that way.