PDA

View Full Version : Hornets 107 - Blazers 87

Pelicans78
11-13-2010, 10:30 PM
Not a surprising win tonight. Portland is worn out visiting the team with the best record in the NBA and best defense up to this point. Hornets were expected to win tonight, but unfortunately played very sloppy in the process. Eleven 2nd half turnovers including 5 from CP3 himself. Offensive rebounding and poor 3-point shooting were concerning as well. Oh well, a win is a win coming into the home and home against the upstart Mavs who will be looking for an upset this week. If Hornets can correct some of their mistakes from tonight, they should sweep the SW division pretenders, but maybe the Mavs will play their best game while catching the Hornets at their worst, so anything is possible.

BRHornet45
11-13-2010, 10:49 PM
Sons just another good win. Our bench is a beast

Amuseddaysleeper
11-13-2010, 10:56 PM
Huge props to the Hornets. These guys are out for blood right now.

rayjayjohnson
11-13-2010, 10:58 PM
Make the most of these 15 minutes, BRHornet

Giuseppe
11-13-2010, 10:59 PM
Not a surprising win tonight. Portland is worn out visiting the team

How in the fuck can you be worn out? You're 10 games into the gd thing.

Give me a f'in' break.

Albert Haynesworth
11-13-2010, 11:02 PM
Not a surprising win tonight. Portland is worn out visiting the team with the best record in the NBA and best defense up to this point. Hornets were expected to win tonight, but unfortunately played very sloppy in the process. Eleven 2nd half turnovers including 5 from CP3 himself. Offensive rebounding and poor 3-point shooting were concerning as well. Oh well, a win is a win coming into the home and home against the upstart Mavs who will be looking for an upset this week. If Hornets can correct some of their mistakes from tonight, they should sweep the SW division pretenders, but maybe the Mavs will play their best game while catching the Hornets at their worst, so anything is possible.

crofl

Yes, the Hornets are probably gonna beat the Mavs, hoever that doesn't excuse you from being a sissy bandwagoning cuck who was nowhere to be found last season.

The real question is if the Hornets season goes downhill, is Kori gonna "accidentally ban" you like last time?

BRHornet45
11-13-2010, 11:04 PM
crofl

Yes, the Hornets are probably gonna beat the Mavs, hoever that doesn't excuse you from being a sissy bandwagoning cuck who was nowhere to be found last season.

The real question is if the Hornets season goes downhill, is Kori gonna "accidentally ban" you like last time?

Son what you talking about? He has been on this board for a while now ... unlike your cuckold ass

Albert Haynesworth
11-13-2010, 11:06 PM
Son what you talking about? He has been on this board for a while now ... unlike your cuckold ass

Son if you're cajun stuffing ass would properly check my profile page before talking out of your ass, you'd realize I've been here twice as long as both of you.....I've just been too busy with the training camp, regular season, eating, etc.

Ghazi
11-13-2010, 11:09 PM
Not impressed by the Hornets start.

No team led by Chris Paul will ever be taken seriously.

He's a great regular season player... that's it, and that's all

#41 Shoot Em Up
11-13-2010, 11:10 PM

I like how you already begin to build in excuses:lol

#41 Shoot Em Up
11-13-2010, 11:12 PM
But to be honest I take great joy in knowing that the Mavs are gonna snap this punk azz streak lol

Killakobe81
11-13-2010, 11:15 PM
Mad props Hornets the Mavs games should be very interesting ...

Albert Haynesworth
11-13-2010, 11:20 PM
fwiw, I'm not a Hornets hater. During the offseason of 08, I got a drunk text from some random groupie (Mrs. Ghaziaskar) telling me to come over. Boy does she love the black dick!

Nevertheless, we're starting to get busy, and sons lo and behold Tyson Chandler walks in on us. We decided to let bygones be bygones and just double penetrate her and ever since we've been good friends.

cjjr72984
11-13-2010, 11:22 PM

:lol

Not impressed cause they haven't played anyone. Ya know, teams like the Spurs, Bucks, Heat, and Nuggets?

Or are you not convinced cause of the way their winning? Beating teams like Portland by 20pts playing great defense and sharing the wealth?

P.S. Lol @ Chris Paul being just a great regular season player. I wanna have what you're smoking.

BRHornet45
11-13-2010, 11:23 PM
fwiw, I'm not a Hornets hater. During the offseason of 08, I got a drunk text from some random groupie (Mrs. Ghaziaskar) telling me to come over. Boy does she love the black dick!

Nevertheless, we're starting to get busy, and sons lo and behold Tyson Chandler walks in on us. We decided to let bygones be bygones and just double penetrate her and ever since we've been good friends.

Lolzzzz

Giuseppe
11-13-2010, 11:30 PM
P.S. Lol @ Chris Paul being just a great regular season player.

Until Paul proves different that is precisely what he is.

ElNono
11-13-2010, 11:31 PM
We'll see what kind of team these Hornets are once they face adversity...

And I agree with Ghazi the cuckold on this one... Until CP3, West show they can lead a team past the second round, there will be questions about this team... Maybe it will work as extra motivation... we'll see...

Giuseppe
11-13-2010, 11:32 PM
El, gettin' his fart catcher on.

ElNono
11-13-2010, 11:36 PM
El, gettin' his fart catcher on.

You know I hate to agree with you Cubby... but when you're right, you're right.

Pelicans78
11-13-2010, 11:43 PM

I'll be honest. I haven't been impressed with the Mavs in years. Seriously, they've been pretty forgettable the last few years. It's not changing anytime soon. The roster is old, slow, pathetic. Basically its Dirk and a bunch of players past their prime. Even the coach is a pathetic retread. Again, you can call the Hornets a 45 win team, but the fact is, they're going to expose the Mavs this week just like the Spurs did in the playoffs. Mavs are only a year older, not a year better.

Pelicans78
11-13-2010, 11:44 PM
crofl

I was here all last season. Not sure what you're talking about.

Don't worry the Grizzlies will be getting theirs soon enough. Deal with it.

Ghazi
11-13-2010, 11:45 PM
hornets78 posting more times in this thread than all of last season

the frontrunnin fuck

Giuseppe
11-13-2010, 11:49 PM

the frontrunnin fuck

:lol But, ain't he adorable though?

He's got a new lease on life.

Christ, winnin' OR getting an Award leads to contentment.

Pelicans78
11-13-2010, 11:51 PM

the frontrunnin fuck

You're just mad because you're 45 win prediction is looking pretty foolish. You really thought the Mavs were clearly better than the Hornets and you know you're pissed because the opposite is appearing true. Don't change the subject by talking about CP3 in the playoffs because all offseason you thought the Hornets were garbage and the Mavs were a title contender and you are clearly wrong on both fronts. Deal with it.

Ghazi
11-13-2010, 11:53 PM
Hornets blow

BRHornet45
11-13-2010, 11:53 PM
Sons hornets78 has been here. Y'all mad?

Pelicans78
11-13-2010, 11:55 PM
:lol But, ain't he adorable though?

He's got a new lease on life.

Christ, winnin' OR getting an Award leads to contentment.

Well, the Saints had most of my attention last year at this time. They changed my perspective. I can honestly say I really don't care whether people think CP3 is the best PG or D-Will because in the end its all about wins and losses. Its like people trying to argue between Lebron and Kobe being better when most Laker fans could really care less about who's better but instead focus on the championships. I'm a Hornets fan more than a CP3 fan.

Pelicans78
11-13-2010, 11:57 PM
Hornets blow

Your beloved Mavs are getting exposed this week. There's nothing they can really do against the Hornets defense. Let Dirk get his and shut everyone else down. Easy sweep.

Kai
11-14-2010, 12:06 AM
Haters gonna hate. The last time I checked, the Hornets were the only team in the league with a goose egg in the loss column, so you can talk shit all you want, but The Bees are the team to beat as of November 13, 2010.

That being said, I do expect them to come back down to earth sometime this season.

Darth_Pelican
11-14-2010, 01:43 AM
LOL @ Mavs fan talking shit.

Mavs fan, what has your team done in the past 4 years to improve your roster?

Nothing. Your mediocre team gets older, slower and worse every year, and your owner is the laughing stock of the NBA.

I'm not saying that the Hornets are going to win the championship this year, but at least our owner, GM, and head coach have enough common sense to make changes when the results aren't satisfactory. They are actually making an effort to improve the product.

Watching the Mavs is like watching a reruns of Saved by the Bell.. Enjoyable, but the same obvious result.

#41 Shoot Em Up
11-14-2010, 01:53 AM
LOL @ Mavs fan talking shit.

Mavs fan, what has your team done in the past 4 years to improve your roster?

Nothing. Your mediocre team gets older, slower and worse every year, and your owner is the laughing stock of the NBA.

I'm not saying that the Hornets are going to win the championship this year, but at least our owner, GM, and head coach have enough common sense to make changes when the results aren't satisfactory. They are actually making an effort to improve the product.

Watching the Mavs is like watching a reruns of Saved by the Bell.. Enjoyable, but the same obvious result.

:lmao:lmao:lmao Hornets fans coming from all over after two years of being irrelevent. Enjoy ur 15 minutes kids

TheRealCB
11-14-2010, 03:37 AM
So give me the f'in sig bet,it's 3 of you,someone's got to have the balls :toast

#41 Shoot Em Up
11-14-2010, 04:39 AM
So give me the f'in sig bet,it's 3 of you,someone's got to have the balls :toast

I'm so happy they beat Portland, gives our Mavs the honor of slapping that team and flukey azz fanbase back to reality:lol

TDMVPDPOY
11-14-2010, 05:10 AM
lol portland should just rename itself the sam bowie fan club