PDA

View Full Version : Should D-Will ask for a trade?

Pelicans78
11-14-2010, 12:07 AM
He's having to work too hard right now and its still very early in the season. He's averaging 40 minutes a game and its only been ten games. No other PG in the league is being asked to this much work this early in the season. He's having to carry his team in the 2nd half as his teammates are not showing up allowing the Jazz to keep falling behind. How much longer can the Jazz expect him to lead a huge comeback without him getting worn out or even frustrated? Should he take his talents to South Beach?

Ghazi
11-14-2010, 12:12 AM
Butler for D Will

LkrFan
11-14-2010, 12:14 AM
Fish, Blake, Luke, and Sasha for DWill. Do it Mitch! :lol

Pelicans78
11-14-2010, 12:15 AM
Fish, Blake, Luke, and Sasha for DWill. Do it Mitch! :lol

D-Will to the Hornets for CP3, Thornton and a draft pick.

Purch
11-14-2010, 12:26 AM
Lol. This is funny. He should ask for a trade because for the first time we're actually winning on the road?

So why wouldn't he have asked for a trade all the times he was playing major minutes on the road last season and we were losing?

Deron has always been a player who cares about winning. And Road wins have always been are toughest area. So Now that we're winning road games I doubt he's not happy. Add a couple of road wins to the last couple of seasons and we could be close or into the 60's

And really playing to much time 9 games into the season?

Pelicans78
11-14-2010, 12:32 AM
Lol. This is funny. He should ask for a trade because for the first time we're actually winning on the road?

So why wouldn't he have asked for a trade all the times he was playing major minutes on the road last season and we were losing?

Deron has always been a player who cares about winning. And Road wins have always been are toughest area. So Now that we're winning road games I doubt he's not happy. Add a couple of road wins to the last couple of seasons and we could be close or into the 60's

It's 10 games now, but probably feels like 40 to D-Will. He's been a company guy his whole career, but frustrations were seen earlier this year and will he wear out or the team wear out during the season? I would trade D-Will now to maximize his value instead of letting him walk to Miami.

Purch
11-14-2010, 12:38 AM
It's 10 games now, but probably feels like 40 to D-Will. He's been a company guy his whole career, but frustrations were seen earlier this year and will he wear out or the team wear out during the season? I would trade D-Will now to maximize his value instead of letting him walk to Miami.

Lmao? Frustrations? Really? You mean when he was mad that no one was used to the offense.

D-Will is one of the most competitive guys in the Nba. As long as Utah wins he's happy.

You would trade D-Will now when he said all he wants to do is improve and we just had our best road record to start the season? Not to mention we have our most talented roster in years :lol

If you actually think he's gonnna be playing 40 minutes for the majority of the season that's beyond crazy. We always win at home. And if he has to play more minutes on the road so we can have a great road record instead of a horrible one I'm pretty sure he doesn't mine.

Glad you're not our gm.

Pelicans78
11-14-2010, 12:46 AM
Lmao? Frustrations? Really? You mean when he was mad that no one was used to the offense.

D-Will is one of the most competitive guys in the Nba. As long as Utah wins he's happy.

You would trade D-Will now when he said all he wants to do is improve and we just had our best road record to start the season? Not to mention we have our most talented roster in years :lol

If you actually think he's gonnna be playing 40 minutes for the majority of the season that's beyond crazy. We always win at home. And if he has to play more minutes on the road so we can have a great road record instead of a horrible one I'm pretty sure he doesn't mine.

Glad you're not our gm.

Free D-Will. He can't carry the Jazz forever. Give the man some help. Raja Bell had more fouls than points tonight. Miles took 13 shots again hitting less than 5 for the second time this week. This is getting out of hand. Utah needs to make a move before its too late. Legs will start to get heavier during the season, jumpshots will hit the front of the rim. Time is running out.

Purch
11-14-2010, 12:48 AM
Free D-Will. He can't carry the Jazz forever. Give the man some help. Raja Bell had more fouls than points tonight. Miles took 13 shots again hitting less than 5 for the second time this week. This is getting out of hand. Utah needs to make a move before its too late. Legs will start to get heavier during the season, jumpshots will hit the front of the rim. Time is running out.

What's getting out of hand the fact we're actually winning.

Plz he has the most help on this team he's had in a long time

Plz lmfao you act like Utah is desperate and you act like D-Will is angry they're actually winning on the road for once:lmao

Purch
Free

Purch
FREE D-WILL His team is actually winning on the road for once. He must be furious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he actually has a talented roster for once :rollin

Purch
11-14-2010, 12:51 AM
10 Games (7-3) Record. This franchise should start rebuilding now

Pelicans78
11-14-2010, 12:52 AM
What's getting out of hand the fact we're actually winning.

Plz he has the most help on this team he's had in a long time

Plz lmfao you act like Utah is desperate and you act like D-Will is angry they're actually winning on the road for once:lmao

I know. I'm just bored.

fevertrees
11-14-2010, 12:52 AM
King Paul was having to play these minutes two years ago and it ended up in a 121-63 beatdown in the playoffs!

Pelicans78
11-14-2010, 12:53 AM
FREE D-WILL His team is actually winning on the road for once. He must be furious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he actually has a talented roster for once :rollin

Boozer, Korver, and Matthews were pretty good.

DeadlyDynasty
11-14-2010, 03:33 AM

Ask LeBron

rayjayjohnson
11-14-2010, 03:56 AM
why the hell would he want a trade? he's on what will be the number 2 team out west, as soon as chris paul stubs his toe and is out for the rest of the season.

rayjayjohnson
11-14-2010, 03:57 AM
Boozer, Korver, and Matthews were pretty good.

this.

watch the bulls have a cracking season when boozer's healthy again.

booze and noah inside? no team is going to be getting boards.

Purch
11-14-2010, 05:14 AM
Lol people are actually praising Booze? Haha. I'm gonna love having so many I told you so's once he comes back.

Sisk
11-14-2010, 05:26 AM
Holy shit purch just got trolled hard

jacobdrj
11-14-2010, 08:19 AM
Like it or not, Boozer was sucking the life out of that Jazz team, year after year after year. Bad attitude, often quitting, unless he thought they had a chance, never defending.

He is a mad rebounder and can score, but it felt like he never put in max effort.

Jefferson coming in as a new kid on the block is helping Millsap's development, and nothing could make me more pleased. I think with Okur out, it is also letting AK47 play more naturally.

Purch
11-14-2010, 08:25 AM
Don't forget to leave out that Jefferson has given up his blackhole tendencies pretty quickly. Is passing out of double teams, Contesting shots, Has 6 assist the other night, Is starting to box out and is devloping a complete game to complement that post game of his.

KingofKings
11-14-2010, 02:31 PM
You want him to pull a CP?

Pelicans78
11-14-2010, 02:35 PM
You want him to pull a CP?

It worked for the Hornets. Wholesale changes were made shortly afterwards. The old GM was fired, new GM was hired. Multiple trades to revamp the roster.

Girasuck
11-14-2010, 06:20 PM
Hook line and sinker...right 78?

Pelicans78
11-14-2010, 08:01 PM
Hook line and sinker...right 78?

:toast

Venti Quattro
11-14-2010, 08:02 PM
Utah are winning, so yeah Deron should ask for a trade. His excessive playing time is also decreasing his time for kids like LeBron

What a stupid thread.