PDA

View Full Version : mavs will win BOTH games against NOH!

MavFan6488
11-14-2010, 09:13 AM
- tyson chandler will drob a strong double-double in both games, he will be motivated as hell.
- dirk will average above 27,5 points. nobody on the hornets can really guard him.
- shawn marion is on fire right now, he will continue to be efficient as long as he's in the starting lineup.
- jet is on fire right now.
- paul will have big scoring games, but few assists. that will be the key defensively.

GO MAVS :king

redzero
11-14-2010, 09:17 AM
We love our boys in blue! :clap

Purch
11-14-2010, 09:26 AM
Both should be close. But I honestly think Dirk is gonna go off. But who Knows should be fun.

fevertrees
11-14-2010, 09:32 AM
lHSnYA4iDoA

Pelicans78
11-14-2010, 09:41 AM
- tyson chandler will drob a strong double-double in both games, he will be motivated as hell.
- dirk will average above 27,5 points. nobody on the hornets can really guard him.
- shawn marion is on fire right now, he will continue to be efficient as long as he's in the starting lineup.
- jet is on fire right now.
- paul will have big scoring games, but few assists. that will be the key defensively.

GO MAVS :king

1) Okafor will bully him around

2) D-West may have trouble against Dirk, but Jason Smith will do just fine. Same height as Dirk, athletic, long arms.

3) Ariza will take care of Marion

4) Willie Green will be all over Terry

5) CP3 doesn't have to score. I don't think Dirk can guard West either.

Honestly, the Mavs don't have any where to exploit the Hornets. Hornets defense will be too strong against a very stagnant offense. All the Hornets have to do is rebound and not turn the ball over and they're going to win easily. Both games.

Giuseppe
11-14-2010, 10:06 AM
I hope the Hornets spill their plums on a trail of tears twixt Orleans/New style & Dallas.

sefant77
11-14-2010, 10:09 AM
dont jinx it

sefant77
11-14-2010, 10:15 AM
Honestly, the Mavs don't have any where to exploit the Hornets.

Depth? Specially SF-C?

Hornets defense will be too strong against a very stagnant offense.

Guess you didnt watch the last Mavs games

All the Hornets have to do is rebound and not turn the ball over and they're going to win easily. Both games.

Sure. Guess the Hornets on the board are the new Rockets fans.

Im not sold on the Hornets longterm because their FC depth is horrible.

Lukor
11-14-2010, 10:28 AM
Another Spurstalk classic.

TheRealCB
11-14-2010, 10:31 AM

2) D-West may have trouble against Dirk, but Jason Smith will do just fine. Same height as Dirk, athletic, long arms.

Honestly, the Mavs don't have any where to exploit the Hornets. Hornets defense will be too strong against a very stagnant offense. All the Hornets have to do is rebound and not turn the ball over and they're going to win easily. Both games.

sig bet?C'mon,show some balls..

Pelicans78
11-14-2010, 10:40 AM
Depth? Specially SF-C?

Guess you didnt watch the last Mavs games

Sure. Guess the Hornets on the board are the new Rockets fans.

Im not sold on the Hornets longterm because their FC depth is horrible.

1) The SF depth is fine. Ariza, Pondexter, and Peja give us solid minutes every night. Ariza's defense has been outstanding up to this point.

2) The Sixers don't count.

3) Frontcourt depth is a concern, but the Mavs don't have a big man who can score in the paint. Chandler and Haywood don't post up so they can't exploit the Hornets in the paint. Still, Okafor/West/Smith have been outstanding so far.

4) Rockets are 2-6. Hornets are 8-0. Big difference.

Pelicans78
11-14-2010, 10:41 AM
sig bet?C'mon,show some balls..

Mavs sweep the Hornets, I will wear a sig of your choice. If the Hornets sweep the Mavs, then you and other Mavs fans will have to wear a Hornets sig.

TheRealCB
11-14-2010, 10:59 AM
Mavs sweep the Hornets, I will wear a sig of your choice. If the Hornets sweep the Mavs, then you and other Mavs fans will have to wear a Hornets sig.

Finally,you grew a pair son :toast

It's a deal :toast

Sportstudi
11-14-2010, 11:16 AM

Interesting: If you lose, only you have to wear a sig, but if CB loses he AND other Mavs fans have to wear a sig?

That's a bet only between you two. I don't think any another Hornets fans would wear a Dallas sig if you lose the bet, because they for sure don't think they have to follow the outcome of your private bets. Same for CB and other Mavs fans.

fevertrees
11-14-2010, 11:36 AM
If the Hornets sweep the Mavs, Ghazi needs to put LSU as his team again on TigerDroppings!

Shank
11-14-2010, 11:36 AM
Ahahahahaha...who the fuck are these nobodies on this Hornets roster? They all sound like the generic names given to the faceless players on 2k.

sefant77
11-14-2010, 12:08 PM
1) The SF depth is fine. Ariza, Pondexter, and Peja give us solid minutes every night. Ariza's defense has been outstanding up to this point.

lol

Ariza may play nice defense but he has no offense whatsover and is shooting 35% this season (after 39% last season) and is still chucking up the three. Pondexter is a crappy average rookie and Pejas corps shouldnt count as "depth".

Same with PF. Smith is a role player that shouldnt play more than 10-15min.

2) The Sixers don't count.

Not just the Sixers game

3) Frontcourt depth is a concern, but the Mavs don't have a big man who can score in the paint. Chandler and Haywood don't post up so they can't exploit the Hornets in the paint. Still, Okafor/West/Smith have been outstanding so far.

Thats why Chandwood scored 17 the last two games and Marion 20 and 16. Beside Dirk.

4) Rockets are 2-6. Hornets are 8-0. Big difference.

Rockets talking every offseason about contender blabla, Hornets talking in early november crap and about WCF etc :lol

Darth_Pelican
11-14-2010, 12:13 PM
Ahahahahaha...who the fuck are these nobodies on this Hornets roster? They all sound like the generic names given to the faceless players on 2k.

I would rather "nobodies" with an 8-0 record with the potential to get better than a bunch of old "superstar" washups past their prime who's talent slowly declines each year.

sefant77
11-14-2010, 12:17 PM
I would rather "nobodies" with an 8-0 record with the potential to get better than a bunch of old "superstar" washups past their prime who's talent slowly declines each year.

Boston is a contender

Giuseppe
11-14-2010, 12:23 PM

You ain't a measure above the Mavericks, Darth. You've been settin' in that same fridge many a year now. West has loitered the side door jam with that idiot from Sacramento chronically. Your people talk the shit, but, chronologically you're bereft.

When you ring, you'll have arrived. Until then? Go back and get your f'in' shine box.

Pelicans78
11-14-2010, 02:24 PM
lol

Ariza may play nice defense but he has no offense whatsover and is shooting 35% this season (after 39% last season) and is still chucking up the three. Pondexter is a crappy average rookie and Pejas corps shouldnt count as "depth".

Same with PF. Smith is a role player that shouldnt play more than 10-15min.

Not just the Sixers game

Rockets talking every offseason about contender blabla, Hornets talking in early november crap and about WCF etc :lol

Wow, you get worse and worse.

Ariza will always be a liability offensively, but his main job is defense. The Mavs wing players won't do crap against him.

You've never even seen Pondexter play. He's a polished rookie who's athletic, can defend and hit the open three. Peja is old but can still shoot the three better than anyone on the Mavs.

Smith is a 7'fter who can defend, rebound, and shoot from the perimeter. He's fairly athletic for a guy his size and his defense has been strong all season.

It's not like Chandler can post up or anything. The Hornets know all about Chandler. He's a dunker and that's it. Nothing more. He won't post up Okafor. He needs his teammates to set him up.

Seriously, the Mavs haven't done shit since 2006. And they're getting older. They got abused in the first round last season and didn't address the reasons why in the offseason. Kept the same coach, didn't get any younger in the perimeter. It's not like this team has ever won a ring and most of the guys who were on the Finals team are gone.

Pelicans78
11-14-2010, 02:26 PM
Boston is a contender

The Mavs aren't. The only two title contenders are LA and Boston. The Mavs basically kept the same team which lost in the first round. Only upgrade was Tyson Chandler.

The rest of the West is a toss-up, but the Mavs have struggled the last couple of years against a healthy CP3.

sribb43
11-14-2010, 02:38 PM
:lmao Hornets @ 8-0...biggest fluke in sports history

Pelicans78
11-14-2010, 02:40 PM
:lmao Hornets @ 8-0...biggest fluke in sports history

Bigger fluke was going 68-14 with Dirk winning the MVP. :toast

sribb43
11-14-2010, 02:46 PM
Bigger fluke was going 68-14 with Dirk winning the MVP. :toast

hey dont overrate that team anymore than they should be...they went only 67-15

#41 Shoot Em Up
11-14-2010, 02:58 PM
hey dont overrate that team anymore than they should be...they went only 67-15

:lol So funny having a HORNETS fan talk trash...... really??............a Hornets fan?:lol

BRHornet45
11-14-2010, 03:08 PM
sons lets just be real about this ...

these two games are the Hornets games to lose. they should have absolutely no problem taking both games by 10+ points each, but anything is possible if the Mavs bring their A game and the Hornets slack. like I said its the Hornets games to lose, they control their own destiny against the Mavs.

- King Paul has ABSOLUTELY NO competition whatsoever and will be able to not only 100% control the game however he damn well pleases, but he should be able to score far more than usual due to no one being capable of guarding him.

- David West has built so much Mandingo Fear into Dirk over the last 3 years and it has shown in past games. Dirk will struggle some and will do everything he possibly can to stay away from West. In the meantime West should be able to drop his usual offensive game.

- Ariza, Belinelli, and Okafor will continue playing great D and will each drop double digit scoring numbers. I predict the two game scoring averages to be - Ariza 14ppg, Okafor 13ppg, Belinelli 11ppg

- Hornets bench has so far proven to be the best they have had in recent memory. Their bench is easily in the top 2 or 3 best in the NBA and is obviously far better than the Mavs bench. I expect the Mavs to epically fail at attempting to get a run going while using their starters against the Hornets bench.

MY FINAL PREDICTION FOR BOTH GAMES

GAME 1
Hornets 97
Mavs 91

GAME 2
Hornets 108
Mavs 89

Pelicans78
11-14-2010, 03:12 PM
Couldn't say it better myself BR. Good job. Thread closed. LOL Mavs.

sefant77
11-14-2010, 03:16 PM
sons lets just be real about this ...

these two games are the Hornets games to lose. they should have absolutely no problem taking both games by 10+ points each, but anything is possible if the Mavs bring their A game and the Hornets slack. like I said its the Hornets games to lose, they control their own destiny against the Mavs.

lol

- King Paul has ABSOLUTELY NO competition whatsoever and will be able to not only 100% control the game however he damn well pleases, but he should be able to score far more than usual due to no one being capable of guarding him.

Stevenson

- David West has built so much Mandingo Fear into Dirk over the last 3 years and it has shown in past games. Dirk will struggle some and will do everything he possibly can to stay away from West. In the meantime West should be able to drop his usual offensive game.

Thats why Dirk averaged 27/12/4 on 47% in 07/08?

Thats why he is almost always above his average against the Hornets?

- Ariza, Belinelli, and Okafor will continue playing great D and will each drop double digit scoring numbers. I predict the two game scoring averages to be - Ariza 14ppg, Okafor 13ppg, Belinelli 11ppg

Too bad the Mavs are #1 in opponent FG%

- Hornets bench has so far proven to be the best they have had in recent memory. Their bench is easily in the top 2 or 3 best in the NBA and is obviously far better than the Mavs bench. I expect the Mavs to epically fail at attempting to get a run going while using their starters against the Hornets bench.

lol

Lukor
Could you 2 stop licking each other's pussies already?

dallasmavsnfuego214

:rolleyes

So many mistakes in one paragraph it's not even funny. Should I even go through the trouble of pulling up Dirk's numbers vs the Hornets?

sribb43
11-14-2010, 03:21 PM
sweeping the Hornets will easier than the Mavs sweep of Grizz back in 2006

#41 Shoot Em Up
11-14-2010, 03:26 PM
I know an 8-0 record gets a fan base excited, but seriously nobody besides the dellusional Hornets "fan base" really believes this team is a threat in the West. Ask Lakers fans if they fear David West and Okafor lol. Mavs should be focused on bigger fish in the west like the Spurs who are playing really well and the champs

rascalpascal09
11-14-2010, 03:28 PM
The Hornets are just gonna be swept away eventually like there city was about 5 years ago. Good riddance

sefant77
11-14-2010, 03:41 PM
I know an 8-0 record gets a fan base excited, but seriously nobody besides the dellusional Hornets "fan base" really believes this team is a threat in the West. Ask Lakers fans if they fear David West and Okafor lol. Mavs should be focused on bigger fish in the west like the Spurs who are playing really well and the champs

But...but...you forgot Jason Smith and A. Gray and DJ!!!

dear lord, the Lakers are fucked

#41 Shoot Em Up
11-14-2010, 03:43 PM
Thats right, however will Bynum, Gasol and Odom score???

sefant77
11-14-2010, 04:19 PM
I have no idea.

And Ariza gonna toast Artest and Barnes :depressed

The league should fold allready..

YoungB
11-14-2010, 04:34 PM
We always struggle against the Hornets simply because defending the PG position is our weakness, while CP3 at PG is their strongpoint. He runs wild on us.

Ghazi
11-14-2010, 04:36 PM
2-0... 1-1 at worst

crc21209
11-14-2010, 04:42 PM
I think a split is more likely, with each team winning at home.

Pelicans78
11-14-2010, 04:56 PM
No Hornet fans ever said they were as good as the Lakers. Quit changing the subject. You Mav fans are pathetic. Can't stick with the facts. This isn't about the Hornets and Lakers. This is about the Mavs who aren't that great. Why should Hornet fans fear the Mavs? They've been playoff fodder ever since 2006 and they're older now. LOL at Stevenson trying to guard CP3.

dallasmavsnfuego214
11-14-2010, 05:01 PM
They've been playoff fodder ever since 2006

And the Hornets have been playoff fodder forever :rollin:rollin

Atleast in the 90's, when they were in Charlotte, they kept it typical and were just a doormat for MJ's Bulls :lmao

Hornets fans talking about playoff futility is hilarious

Pelicans78
11-14-2010, 05:02 PM
Dallas and the Hornets are actually tied in opponents FG%. Both allow 42%.

sefant77
11-14-2010, 05:02 PM
You Mav fans are pathetic. Can't stick with the facts.

Hornetsfans and "facts"

:rollin

This is about the Mavs who aren't that great. Why should Hornet fans fear the Mavs? They've been playoff fodder ever since 2006 and they're older now.

I wonder why the Mavs should fear the Hornets? They havent done shit since 2008 :lol Epic spank in 2009 and missing the playoffs 2010 and now starting to talk crap about the Mavs success in playoffs? :lol

Maybe u should wait until you can backup your crap with more than a playoff series in 2008 and a 8-0 november record

sefant77
11-14-2010, 05:04 PM
Dallas and the Hornets are actually tied in opponents FG%. Both allow 42%.

nice try douche.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/stats/byteam?cat1=Total&cat2=opponent&sort=329

If the Hornets would be the 0.3% better you would stick it out here.

Pelicans78
11-14-2010, 05:07 PM
nice try douche.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/stats/byteam?cat1=Total&cat2=opponent&sort=329

If the Hornets would be the 0.3% better you would stick it out here.

Pretty pathetic. 0.3% difference. Go and celebrate it :lol

Pelicans78
11-14-2010, 05:09 PM
Hornetsfans and "facts"

:rollin

I wonder why the Mavs should fear the Hornets? They havent done shit since 2008 :lol Epic spank in 2009 and missing the playoffs 2010 and now starting to talk crap about the Mavs success in playoffs? :lol

Maybe u should wait until you can backup your crap with more than a playoff series in 2008 and a 8-0 november record

Why? The truth is the Hornets are better this season and they will show it this week with a sweep against an inferior opponent. Cuban didn't learn his lesson in the offseason. Kept the same players and coach of a team that got spanked in the first round.

sefant77
11-14-2010, 05:13 PM
Pretty pathetic. 0.3% difference. Go and celebrate it :lol

Funny how you would point out if the Hornets would lead this 0.3% differencial :lol

Pelicans78
11-14-2010, 05:15 PM
Funny how you would point out if the Hornets would lead this 0.3% differencial :lol

How do you know I would? You have no clue, just like you have no clue on what's going to happen this week? Unfortunately, you have to find out the hard way. Your team is NOT STACKED! :lol

sefant77
11-14-2010, 05:20 PM
Didnt know the defintion of stacked is Bayless-Thornton-Peja-Smith-Gray

:lol

dirk4mvp
11-14-2010, 05:22 PM
lol at the dipshit who didn't log onto spurstalk for 8 months because he thought he was banned talking shit.

Pelicans78
11-14-2010, 05:25 PM
Didnt know the defintion of stacked is Bayless-Thornton-Peja-Smith-Gray

Of course you didn't know, but you will find out this week.

sefant77
11-14-2010, 05:26 PM
Didnt know postseason starts this week....

Pelicans78
11-14-2010, 05:28 PM
lol at the dipshit who didn't log onto spurstalk for 8 months because he thought he was banned talking shit.

Ah, Dirk4MVP. Was waiting for you to get involved, old fart. I feel for you since you had to endure the 90s Mavs who were clearly the worst team of the decade. That's why you won't get too upset when the Hornets sweep the Mavs this week.

dirk4mvp
11-14-2010, 05:29 PM
lol old fart

lol hornets

lol fluke

lol losing both games to dallas

Pelicans78
11-14-2010, 05:31 PM
Didnt know postseason starts this week....

Well the Mav fans have been hoping for their beloved team to snap the Hornets winning streak. They get their chance tomorrow night. I'm not concerned at all because the Hornets have already played solid teams so far and the Mavs aren't going to be any different.

sefant77
11-14-2010, 05:33 PM
I feel for you since you had to endure the 90s Mavs who were clearly the worst team of the decade.

Hey, they had still more wins than New Orleans :lol

Pelicans78
11-14-2010, 05:36 PM
Hey, they had still more wins than New Orleans :lol

:rolleyes

Pelicans78
11-14-2010, 05:37 PM
I have nothing against the Mavs or Mav fans in general. All of my shit is directed towards Ghazi since he called the Hornets, and even the Spurs a 45 win team at best. Now, he's changing his tune and saying the Hornets won't do anything in the playoffs, basically admitting the Hornets are a playoff team.

sefant77
11-14-2010, 05:38 PM
btw when the Hornets fold again and leave the shithole NO?

Pelicans78
11-14-2010, 05:41 PM
btw when the Hornets fold again and leave the shithole NO?

Who knows. Ownership negotiations are still going on with current owner Shinn and the minority owner who's from Louisiana, who already owns about 40% of the team, oh wait, this was a rhetorical question......

Probably whenever Cuban finally gets a baseball team to focus all his energy since he's gotten bored with the Mavs.

#41 Shoot Em Up
11-14-2010, 06:22 PM
Monday night can't get here soon enough

Lukor
11-14-2010, 06:41 PM
I would feel better about the game if Beaubois was finally healthy. He could actually stay in front of CP3 unlike our other guards.

sefant77
11-14-2010, 06:44 PM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u296/emotionless2007/cpflop.gif

BRHornet45
11-14-2010, 06:49 PM
lots of mad people in here ... no surprise when playing Dallas

The Batman
11-14-2010, 07:04 PM
lots of mad people in here ... no surprise when playing Dallas

Wat up BR?

frodo
11-14-2010, 08:11 PM
hornets have used up their luck in the first several games.

Mav-elous Man
11-15-2010, 12:05 AM

Stagnant offense??? You apparently have not been watching the Mavs this season. First of all people have to learn that the ONLY person who can stop Dirk is Dirk. It even took Dirk a while to figure that out. West plays no D. At least not consistently. And Jason Smith isn't experienced enough to guard Dirk. If Dirk abused Kevin Garnett what the hell makes you think a no-name like Jason Smith can guard him. The Hornets have a very good team and I see a split on the horizon. Willie Green will NOT shut down Terry. Ariza and Marion are a wash. They probably won't even guard each other that much. Our bench is deeper even without Rodrigue Beaubois.

And your team isn't the only team playing good defense right now. The Mavs currently have the best FG% defense in the league which is achored buy our 1 2 punch at center. And its not a fluke. I'm not saying you won't win. I'm just saying don't underestimate these Mavs and get your tiny little Hornet-heart broken.

Roddy Beaubois
11-15-2010, 12:13 AM
who the fuck is this douche

Roddy Beaubois
11-15-2010, 12:13 AM
btw Hornets78 has been bringing the unintentional goods lately.

Mav-elous Man
11-15-2010, 01:19 AM

And who said younger meant better? So you're young. So what. And Peja outshooting Dirk from 3 pint range??? Only because Dirk doesn't shoot them that much any more. Barea is going to eat Bayless alive especially after Okafor sits. Ariza is good defensively but he can't gaurd Terry, Butler, or Marion the whole game (meaning he has to sit at some point). When CP3, Ariza, and Okafor sit, what will happen to your defense then? I feel real good about the Mavs bench.

Dirk (MVP, 21,293 points, 27th all time in scoring, 9 time all-star, 4 time all-nba 1st team, 4 time all-nba 2nd team, 2 time all-nba 3rd team, for a grand total of 10 all-nba team appearances, has improved his game every year he has been in the league) IS STILL THE BEST PF IN THE GAME TODAY!!! > David West + Jason Smith + Emeka Okafor and whatever other bitch ass big man the NO nuts Hornets want to throw and him to the third power!!! :lmao

And David West and Jason Smith are supposed to be able to defend that??? :nope

If his ankle feels good, Dirk goes for 30+. If not, 22 which is his season about his season average anyway so that doesn't classify as shutting him down (refering to another post). :toast

Xylus
11-15-2010, 01:22 AM
God damn it, I absolutely love how much Hornets and Mavs fans hate each other.

BRHornet45
11-15-2010, 01:27 AM
God damn it, I absolutely love how much Hornets and Mavs fans hate each other.

son Dallas is just a horrible city full of horrible people. they are still bitter from New Orleans dumping most of our Katrina rats into their city and the Hornets dick whipping the shit out of the Mavs in the 07-08 playoffs.

Mav-elous Man
11-15-2010, 01:50 AM
son Dallas is just a horrible city full of horrible people. they are still bitter from New Orleans dumping most of our Katrina rats into their city and the Hornets dick whipping the shit out of the Mavs in the 07-08 playoffs.

Dallas >>>>>> New Orleans and thats an understatement. Your city isn't that great. Learn your place and your role in life. Beneath us.

TheRealCB
11-15-2010, 04:34 AM

Only to be sent to the tree of Woe by Melo and 121-63.

tee,hee

sefant77
11-15-2010, 06:07 AM

07-08: 2nd round exit
08-09: legendary 1st round ass rape
09-10: early holidays

I really have absolut no idea why fans from this shitty franchise thinks they can talk trash about the Mavs.

Lakers, Spurs, Celtics...all fine, but Hornets? :rollin

buttsR4rebounding
11-15-2010, 06:38 AM

At least the Dallas IS full of people. NO is like a cancer patient in their final remission.

Killakobe81
11-15-2010, 02:12 PM
This is a great new rivalry ...it's Like the Cowbpys /Saints which I did not realize was THIS heated until last season ...

Hornets1
11-15-2010, 06:53 PM

You are the dumbest piece of shit on this board.Your arrogance and the undeserved sense of accomplishment the mavs fans have are simply amusing.

You are somehow dumber than Ghazi, a pokemon-loving terrorist who hides behind other team's accomplishments to down the hornets.

I'm predicting a split, with the home teams winning both. Hornets are playing great, as are the mavs. I'm expecting some great games

RASCASLPASCAL, real classy post. lets make fun of americans dying! or does it make it easier to do knowing that many of the people hurt/killed were poor and/or black.

I really enjoy the fact that the biggest low-lifes on this site are the ones who talk shit on the hornets

MavFan6488
11-16-2010, 08:49 AM
bump...wednesday game, another W for the mavs! :king

21_Blessings
11-16-2010, 08:52 AM
You are the dumbest piece of shit on this board.Your arrogance and the undeserved sense of accomplishment the mavs fans have are simply amusing.

You are somehow dumber than Ghazi, a pokemon-loving terrorist who hides behind other team's accomplishments to down the hornets.

I'm predicting a split, with the home teams winning both. Hornets are playing great, as are the mavs. I'm expecting some great games

RASCASLPASCAL, real classy post. lets make fun of americans dying! or does it make it easier to do knowing that many of the people hurt/killed were poor and/or black.

I really enjoy the fact that the biggest low-lifes on this site are the ones who talk shit on the hornets

cjjr72984
11-16-2010, 11:09 AM

Good post. It's always intrigued me how low people stoop on message boards. Especially considering they know in the back of their mind they can hide behind a keyboard. Bunch of pussies.

hater
11-16-2010, 11:11 AM

LOL Meltdown

#41 Shoot Em Up
11-16-2010, 01:11 PM

:lmao somebody mad, go back to hiding I look forward to your next post in a couple months:lol