PDA

View Full Version : No Colts thread?

SpursFanFirst
11-14-2010, 03:38 PM
JT is slacking off!

It sounds like the D is doing well. And as I type this, they once again intercept the ball! Sweeeeeet!

rascalpascal09
11-14-2010, 04:02 PM
lol making a game thread with 2 minutes left

J.T.
11-14-2010, 04:11 PM
this game fucking sucked anyway

SpursFanFirst
11-15-2010, 01:04 AM
this game fucking sucked anyway

What are you talking about? The defense was huge for us today. It was great to see that.

J.T.
11-15-2010, 06:40 AM
What are you talking about? The defense was huge for us today. It was great to see that.

it was great to see pat angerer cement his status as a starting lb (bye bye philip wheeler we won't miss you) and kelvin hayden start actually earning some of the massive amount of money irsay is paying him. but honestly the offense has been a let down two weeks in a row. none of us realized how important addai was to the colts offense until this injury, donald brown blows ass and shouldn't be on the field. and im not really sure garcon is an upgrade over gonzalez apart from the fact that garcon can keep himself off ir.

i doubt we can beat the patriots next week without addai, but now that i know donald brown shouldn't be earning nfl paychecks, i'd say leave addai out till he's 100%. we might be okay against the pats with mike hart and collie coming back. bob should be back for the cowboys game but if it looks like we're going to the playoffs by then i wouldn't blame them for keeping him out until then.

SpursFanFirst
11-15-2010, 12:23 PM
bob should be back for the cowboys game but if it looks like we're going to the playoffs by then i wouldn't blame them for keeping him out until then.

For a play or two. I'm not holding my breath on him.