PDA

View Full Version : Rate the phoniest scenes from The Sopranos

Fabbs
11-14-2010, 06:01 PM
We're supposed to believe that black guy #1
a. fires shot at Tony from point blank range and misses, instead shattering the bottle of Gatorade Tony is holding.
b. Meanwhile, instead of an instant 2nd shot being fired, Tony has time to freak out at the bottle breaking, open his car door, and get into his SUV before black guy #1 from 12 feet away has time to fire 2nd shot.

It gets better.

c. Now with Tony in his SUV, black shooter fires a second shot which hits the window but misses Hero Boy completely. Shooter now approaches SUV door but instead of shooting a third time, he points the gun inside the car and holds the gun right in front of Tony yet instead of pointing it at him, he just puts it inside the cab so Captain Fatso can grab the nozzle and get him into a head lock. Yeah rrrrright.

Still gets better.

2nd shooter now gets out of car and walks around to the other side of the SUV. Captain Fatts now manages to shoot #1 and.....oh just watch it.
(ignore the soundtrack its from some other video).

What are your "Most Phoniest Sopranos" moments?
I'm also wanting to hear from the female posters to see if Tonys charisma would really have hot models begging him for a roll in that jelly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZm0wJePkp8

GoodOdor
11-14-2010, 10:22 PM
You're a fag.

Fabbs
11-14-2010, 10:36 PM
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/5201/229734-ralphnose_large.jpg
I can make up multiple profiles.
What are The Sopranos?

Destro
11-15-2010, 04:11 PM
Charisma works by itself but remember these women know he has money and power as well.

Cyrano
11-15-2010, 06:58 PM
There were several scenes showing family members talking to Tony with their hands in their pockets. Really? I thought it was well known that Italians were rendered mute if denied the use of their hands.

greyforest
11-15-2010, 07:41 PM
there's not many phony scenes in sopranos to choose from so your thread will fail

Fabbs
11-15-2010, 08:49 PM
Charisma works by itself but remember these women know he has money and power as well.
Oh so true and i could see many of them working him for bucks.
But instead they show them continually pining for him and upset to the point of suicide when he breaks up with them. Please. :rollin

The one Mercedes Benz sales person did tell him to &^%$ off but then she ended up pining like the rest. :rolleyes

Fabbs
11-15-2010, 08:53 PM
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/229/100274-56268-ralph-wiggum_large.gif
My grouphome director doesn't let me stay up late enough to watch The Sopranos. But i can make up profiles.
Yeah if you believe Cuban gangsters in their 20s are going to be cowering over Grandpa Paulie Batwings talking shit to them you are a Sopranos Sheep. :toast

IronMexican
11-15-2010, 08:56 PM
If you hate the show so much, why did you watch it enough to gain this much of an opinion on them?

Fabbs
11-15-2010, 09:08 PM
If you hate the show so much, why did you watch it enough to gain this much of an opinion on them?
Got paid to review entire series.
I like aspects of it.
Also great camera work, sets.

Storylines oozed potential.