PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow's Power Rankings

Darth_Pelican
11-14-2010, 10:05 PM
My prediction for Mark Stein's New Power Rankings Tomorrow:

1. Lakers (9-1, assuming win @ Suns tonight)
2. Hornets (8-0)
3. Spurs (8-1)
4. Celtics (8-2)
5. Jazz (7-3, most impressive week by far)

Orlando & Miami fall out of top 5.

Drachen
11-14-2010, 10:13 PM
You are funny if you think the spurs are cracking the top 7.

This is coming from a long time die hard spurs fan. With the way the media views us it would take all of the planets and their moons aligning together to form a perfect spur logo in order for us to crack the top 5 at this point in the season. Small market, we are just used to it by now.

Darth_Pelican
11-14-2010, 10:17 PM

This is coming from a long time die hard spurs fan. With the way the media views us it would take all of the planets and their moons aligning together to form a perfect spur logo in order for us to crack the top 5 at this point in the season. Small market, we are just used to it by now.

Dude, you guys were #6 last week. You're definitely passing up Miami, and Orlando had 2 losses this week.

http://espn.go.com/nba/powerrankings

Obstructed_View
11-14-2010, 10:19 PM

I think you're thinking of the other power rankings. Stein's is more sensible at this point.

Darth_Pelican
11-14-2010, 10:22 PM
I think you're thinking of the other power rankings. Stein's is more sensible at this point.

Yeah I'm referring to Stein. I don't pay attention to Hollinger's bullshit math formula to rank teams. His formula still has a 4 loss Heat team ranked #2.. LOL

Drachen
11-14-2010, 10:23 PM
You two are correct in your assumption that I was thinking of different rankings, and I was probably over exaggerating a bit. So cool, I would say we probably end up at #4 in those rankings with an outside shot at number 5. Sorry, just years of practice at this have made me neurotic, I guess. LOL

Roddy Beaubois
11-14-2010, 10:25 PM

spurs=class

Trainwreck2100
11-14-2010, 10:29 PM
spurs=class

mavs=ass :lol

oh grey named spurfan you so crazay

Drachen
11-14-2010, 10:36 PM
spurs=class

Are you being sarcastic. If so, I am not sure what you are referring to.

BanditHiro
11-14-2010, 10:39 PM

he wasn't talking about trollinger's ranking moron

Venti Quattro
11-14-2010, 10:39 PM
The Spurs are 8-1 so I don't see any reason why they can't crack the Top 7.

Drachen
11-14-2010, 10:43 PM
he wasn't talking about trollinger's ranking moron

Day late and a dollar short are we?

Drachen
11-14-2010, 10:45 PM
The Spurs are 8-1 so I don't see any reason why they can't crack the Top 7.

No, you are correct, I was half over exaggerating for effect and half making a mistake, but really I do think it that we will probably land at about 4 behind the C's L's and Ho's (not necessarily in that order).

Xylus
11-14-2010, 10:46 PM
Spurs should crack the top 4.

Trainwreck2100
11-14-2010, 10:47 PM
jazz go in front of spurs forget record they the hottest team in basketball

Venti Quattro
11-14-2010, 10:48 PM
power rankings are about who's the hottest team per week anyway