PDA

View Full Version : Bigger fluke: Bonner or the Suns?

DJ Mbenga
11-15-2010, 12:26 AM
discuss

kamikazi_player
11-15-2010, 12:40 AM
We will never see bonner shoot 7-7 from 3 pt range ever again. However we will see the Suns asshandle the Lakers in the near future.:toast

noob cake
11-15-2010, 12:42 AM
We will never see bonner shoot 7-7 from 3 pt range ever again. However we will see the Suns asshandle the Lakers in the near future.:toast

Quoted for the mother fucken god damn truth

close thread, ban op

who is that hispanic chick stirring?

ezau
11-15-2010, 05:05 AM

:lol:lol

Giuseppe
11-15-2010, 08:22 AM
Let's just hope we never see 'em put The Skunker on the Spurs again, eh?

tee, hee.

pauls931
11-15-2010, 08:27 AM
Lord, when I first glanced at the title I thought Bonner was going to the Suns. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Drachen
11-15-2010, 09:01 AM
This is easy... The Suns. Bonner is a shooter, there are going to be nights when his shot is just ON as it was last night. The Suns are a team built around shooters and each of those shooters are going to have nights where they are just ON to, but think about the likelihood of ALL of their shooters going off on the same night. I would think that the probability is pretty low.

Also, whoever called for the OP to get banned needs to back up from the precipice. DJ seems to be pretty sane which is nice for around here, but in addition to that I love using his signature as an example when showing other people the hedonistic tendencies of the average spurstalk member (plus it is generally nice to look at).

in2deep
11-15-2010, 09:22 AM
Lord, when I first glanced at the title I thought Bonner was going to the Suns. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Bonner would be lethal in the Suns. Could chuck up shots and don't even need to play D.

Jose Canseco
11-15-2010, 09:42 AM
It's a fluke when "cool ice" Matt Bonner misses a shot.