PDA

View Full Version : My list of teams that need to be banned from the NBA thread.

pauls931
11-15-2010, 08:03 AM
At the beginning of the season, I said anyone who lost to the Suns should be banned (due to the Suns being horrible). I planned on the list being the first 7 teams that lost since I think there was some article mentioned on this board about the league needing to consolidate a bit. So.

Utah Jazz
Memphis Griz
Atlanta Hawks
Sacramento Kings
La Lakers (no big deal, the Clippers can still use the stadium)
Denver Nuggets
Houston Rockets (man you guys ARE hurtin)

Maybe it should be the first 7 teams after Nash is traded...?

Jose Canseco
11-15-2010, 09:39 AM
stool brory co

Giuseppe
11-15-2010, 09:45 AM
You're a weak thing too, Paul. You sit over there on the sidelines like a shit stain bad mouthing them thus insulating yourself in case they can't cut the mustard. If somehow they form up and show you'll sneak in the back door, have a grand old time.

You're like Duncan in this respect.

O.J Mayo
11-15-2010, 09:46 AM
You're a weak thing too, Paul. You sit over there on the sidelines like a shit stain bad mouthing them thus insulating yourself in case they can't cut the mustard. If somehow they form up and show you'll sneak in the back door, have a grand old time.

Yes, and he also left you hanging at the chuckbox.

Tee, hee.

Giuseppe
11-15-2010, 09:47 AM
At least you ain't on the rag this morning.

pauls931
11-15-2010, 11:09 AM

:lol

frodo
11-15-2010, 08:44 PM
just get the Lakers banned and you have halved the number of dumbasses in the NBA forum

pauls931
11-15-2010, 11:35 PM
1 more team.

pauls931
11-23-2010, 06:03 PM
And that team is Houston.

frodo
11-23-2010, 07:27 PM
just ban the lakers and rockets and the number of idiots is halved. suns should also be banned as well since the only legit Suns fan was already banned and the rest are no better than Lakers and Rockets fans.

pauls931
11-23-2010, 07:50 PM
just ban the lakers and rockets and the number of idiots is halved. suns should also be banned as well since the only legit Suns fan was already banned and the rest are no better than Lakers and Rockets fans.

Xylus was banned?