PDA

View Full Version : what happened lakerfans? I thought this team was better than the 95 bulls?

hater
11-15-2010, 10:50 AM
at least that's what you guys been saying

:lmao

stupid fucks

Trainwreck2100
11-15-2010, 10:52 AM
80 win ecstasy

Giuseppe
11-15-2010, 10:53 AM
Wreck, gettin' his fart catcher on.

Trainwreck2100
11-15-2010, 10:59 AM
Wreck, gettin' his fart catcher on.

80 win ecstasy

hey man if any team can win their next 72 straight games its these lakers

Giuseppe
11-15-2010, 11:01 AM
I thought you walked tall, Wreck.

Nope. You're just like every other asshole in the line.

Trainwreck2100
11-15-2010, 11:06 AM
I thought you walked tall, Wreck.

Nope. You're just like every other asshole in the line.

Bullshit Cully i'll intelligent bball discuss in threads for intelligent bball discussion, and troll in the troll threads . Cause trollin laker fans after a laker lost is like the easiest thing ever

Giuseppe
11-15-2010, 11:08 AM
Bullshit Cully i'll intelligent bball discuss in threads for intelligent bball discussion, and troll in the troll threads . Cause trollin laker fans after a laker lost is like the easiest thing ever

Please. That's a f'in' excuse for showin' your ass.

You look like shit, asshole.

21_Blessings
11-15-2010, 11:09 AM
Trainwreck standing on his 2nd round exit pedestal and all.

Giuseppe
11-15-2010, 11:14 AM

How f'in' sad. The SOB was an institution of stature & aplomb. Look at him now:::easin' on down into the shit.

Trainwreck2100
11-15-2010, 11:15 AM
Please. That's a f'in' excuse for showin' your ass.

You look like shit, asshole.

that's cause your looking at my ass douchebag. just try not to get a hard on cause lord knows its damn sexy

don't have a second round pedastal, not a spur.

Giuseppe
11-15-2010, 11:16 AM
that's cause your looking at my ass douchebag. just try not to get a hard on cause lord knows its damn sexy

That's it, come ta Pappy.

Trainwreck2100
11-15-2010, 11:17 AM
That's it, come ta Pappy.

not your type, i hit puberty like 12 years ago.

Giuseppe
11-15-2010, 11:20 AM
not your type, i hit puberty like 12 years ago.

Sadly, you've regressed.

Trainwreck2100
11-15-2010, 11:22 AM
Sadly, you've regressed.

not biologically

Giuseppe
11-15-2010, 11:27 AM
not biologically

Obviously, you're just weak mentally & followed the asshole.

dirk4mvp
11-15-2010, 11:41 AM
cully, checkin assholes and sniffin taints, per the usual.

hater
11-15-2010, 11:41 AM
looks like lakerfan is not having a good day

could it be because they woke up this morning and didn't hear talk about this laker team being the best team in history? :downspin:

Giuseppe
11-15-2010, 11:43 AM
cully, checkin assholes and sniffin taints, per the usual.

We should get together on the IM, eh, fartface?

Giuseppe
11-15-2010, 11:44 AM
looks like lakerfan is not having a good day

could it be because they woke up this morning and didn't hear talk about this laker team being the best team in history? :downspin:

A course. It's different when you lose:::you run upstairs and hide behind the Ellis family.

hater
11-15-2010, 11:46 AM
A course. It's different when you lose:::you run upstairs and hide behind the Ellis family.

doesn't matter. I never touted my team was as good as 95 Bulls. This is just another example of lakerfan stupidity. don't shoot the messenger

dirk4mvp
11-15-2010, 11:48 AM
We should get together on the IM, eh, fartface?

idk, did you ever respond to the people asking you to get on? I was too busy wrecking katie girl, tbh.

Giuseppe
11-15-2010, 11:56 AM
doesn't matter. I never touted my team was as good as 95 Bulls. This is just another example of lakerfan stupidity. don't shoot the messenger

It does matter. You and your people have no honor. As soon as you lose you get all classy and run home....

- Oh, Kori, please don't let them destroy our Board like they've destroyed the NBA Forum. Oh, Kori, you're so pretty."

Giuseppe
11-15-2010, 11:57 AM
idk, did you ever respond to the people asking you to get on? I was too busy wrecking katie girl, tbh.

They tried to lure me in there a month ago sayin' Kori was in there asking about me:wow

dirk4mvp
11-15-2010, 11:59 AM
They tried to lure me in there a month ago sayin' Kori was in there asking about me:wow

she was, surely to make katie girl blow smoke out of her ears if she caught ya writing poetry to kori in real time.

Quit Hatin'
11-15-2010, 11:59 AM
When the spurs start to skid I'll take my talents up north and wreck the system.

Giuseppe
11-15-2010, 12:01 PM
When the spurs start to skid I'll take my talents up north and wreck the system.

And then they'll ban you from upstairs, or, from the entire enchilada.

Don't give 'em the satisfaction.

Roddy Beaubois
11-15-2010, 12:03 PM
she was, surely to make katie girl blow smoke out of her ears if she caught ya writing poetry to kori in real time.

sup scroh. You been watching this season of dexter? Pretty swole tbh.

Giuseppe
11-15-2010, 12:05 PM

She knows I write poetry to Kori.

Kori is my ideal. The unattainable. Nectar of the God's.

WeNeedLength
11-15-2010, 12:18 PM
http://a.espncdn.com/i/teamlogos/nba/sml/trans/lal.gif (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/lal/los-angeles-lakers) 3 (1)Lakers (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/lal/los-angeles-lakers) 8-2
It's not just two straight L's that dropped the Lakers three spots. It's how they lost. Giving up 239 points in the past two games without going into overtime in either one, specifically. After all that nationwide slobbering

Even Marc Stein is dissin' the Lakers. ROFL.

dirk4mvp
11-15-2010, 12:20 PM
sup scroh. You been watching this season of dexter? Pretty swole tbh.

tbh when is Dexter ever not swole?

history2b
11-15-2010, 01:41 PM
95 Bulls?

The team that got beat by Orlando in the 2nd round?

Perhaps you mean the 96 Bulls that won 72 games. Theoretically speaking teams can be better than that team and still win less games by playing against better competition.

Killakobe81
11-15-2010, 01:58 PM
Nope we just the two-time defending champs nothing more, nothing less ...

Spurs get a few wins and Spur fans get all chest swole and "cheeky" ... enjoy. :toast

I thought regular season bragging was for Blazers, Suns and Mavs fans?

My, how the mighty have fallen ...:wakeup

BanditHiro
11-15-2010, 01:59 PM
lol best bench in the league

stfu blessings and change your avatar the guys sucks

Nate Dogg
11-15-2010, 02:09 PM
Sixteen in tha clip and one in tha hole
Nate Dogg is about to make some trolls turn cold
Lakerfans droppin and yellin it's a tad big late
The rest of the NBA Forum had to regulate

Killakobe81
11-15-2010, 02:15 PM
Sixteen in tha clip and one in tha hole
Nate Dogg is about to make some trolls turn cold
Lakerfans droppin and yellin it's a tad big late
The rest of the NBA Forum had to regulate

Don't disgrace a true G-Funk era pioneer like Nate Dogg with your weak-sauce trol raps.

Nate laced some of the best West Coast gangsta rap with his smooth voice on many hits of the 90's ...

history2b
11-15-2010, 02:16 PM
lol best bench in the league

stfu blessings and change your avatar the guys sucks

Backup PG was out, and with Bynum still missing in action the best bench in the league is incomplete.

Nate Dogg
11-15-2010, 02:19 PM
Don't disgrace a true G-Funk era pioneer like Nate Dogg with your weak-sauce trol raps.

Nate laced some of the best West Coast gangsta rap with his smooth voice on many hits of the 90's ...

Hold up, heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Don't get butthurt that yo shit got tossed
We don't plaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
We troll yo ass till the wheels fall off
Hold up, heeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
For all you niggaz that get easily trolled
Take a seaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttt
Don't be a bitch cuz your ass got owned
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

smoke weed everyday

Troll Translator
11-15-2010, 05:14 PM
She knows I write poetry to Kori.

Kori is my ideal. The unattainable. Nectar of the God's.Beep beep beep, translation - I use Kori as a distraction to hide my affinity towards Vietnamese little boys, preferably with Turners Syndrome. /translation

nkdlunch
11-16-2010, 02:46 PM
I have seen such retarded talk from lakerfan about comparing this sorry ass team to the 72 win bulls. I am just glad that nonsense is gone for good.

We can always look back and get a few laughs from these lakerfandom stupidity. On that note, please enjoy yourselves with this treat:
http://nuggets.basketball-news-update.com/los-angeles-lakers-2010-11-season-prediction-72-wins/

Los Angeles Lakers 2010-11 Season Prediction: 72 Wins?
Posted on August 11, 2010 by admin

How will the Lakers stack up against the rest? The Lakers go into the 2010-2011 season with a lot to prove. Shaq going green, Miami three some, and the list goes on. We are going to take a month-by-month assessment of the teams we are faced against, and make some predictions.

Do I see 72 wins or more possible? Certainly. :lmao

Should we attempt a 72 or more win season? Some say yes, others no.

In the month of October, we play three games.

Houston, Phoenix, Golden State: 3-0

The key game in this month, is the season opener versus the Houston Rockets.

October prediction: 3-0

For the month of November, the season kicks into high gear! We play 15 games in 30 days! We are going to do it week by week for the month of November

The Key games this month are against Portland, Denver, and Chicago. Those games can literally go either way.

November prediction: 14-1 (Losing to Denver)

For the month of December, the Lakers play 15 games, with 10 of them being on the road. This month could be very hard to predict.

The Key games for the month of December, will be against Chicago, and of course, the Christmas day match up versus Miami

December prediction: 14-1 (Losing to Chicago)

The month of January, should be a great month of basketball leading into the all-star break. The Lakers play 15 games, with ten being at home, and five being on the road.

There is going to be four key games this month that everyone will be watching. The Thunder, Mavericks, Nuggets, and Celtics. Those games can go either way, but I think the Lakers will post a 4-1 record with those games.

January prediction: 14-1 (Losing to Dallas)

February is going to be a tough month again for the defending champions. They play 13 games total, with four of those being at home, and nine of them on the road. Los Angeles also has the pleasure of hosting this years All-Star game and activities. (yes, I will be there!)

The Lakers, in my opinion will become lackadaisical, and will lose games they should win.

February prediction: 10-3 (Losing to Boston, Orlando, Portland)

March might be a very tough month again. Although this is just a prediction, I can see Phil Jackson stepping in and guiding the team through this tough month, to a possible impressive winning record.

Key games this month will be against Miami, Dallas, Orlando, and Portland.

March prediction: 10-3 (Losing to Atlanta, Miami, Orlando)

April will be the final month, wrapping up the regular season. This month should be a breeze, with the Lakers finishing the regular season strong.

April prediction: 7-1 (losing to Portland)

My overall prediction: 72-10 :rollin

The Lakers should glide through the regular season, with only a few teams being able to match, or out play them. The biggest challenge is going to be not getting bored. Very few teams actually have the talent or depth to beat the Lakers IF they play at an elite level.

With the additions to the second unit, this team is going to be very hard to beat, period. They have miss-matches at every position now that they can exploit.

Having Phil Jackson at the reigns, the Lakers should be even more focused, as this is rumored to be his last season. Kobe will inspire the team to send Phil out with a historic season of basketball, matching the same record he led the 1995-96 Chicago Bulls, when they had the 72-10 record. History has a funny way of repeating itself. Let’s see if Phil and Kobe can make it happen!

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Giuseppe
11-16-2010, 03:09 PM
I smell skunk.

sal_chicha
11-16-2010, 06:41 PM
at least that's what you guys been saying

stupid fucksThis forum is honestly filled with the stupidest fucken posts in any sports i've come across,so i'll probably post limited times. The only thing it has going for it is that you can type words like fucken without getting banned. What laker fans are you referring to? I thought it was about where the team was in June,not November. June will find the Spurs team 2 months into their off-season,thinking about next November,and the Lakers celebrating their 3rd trophy in a row. Each year that goes by finds the Spurs playing less in the post-season,and their championship seasons are distant memories,only remembered by their faithful fans. Yes,the Lakers will lose 20 or so more regular season games. If That gives you a woodie, well,start planning where you're going to drop those 20 loads. That's not going to change the fact that the Spurs aren't going anywhere this year,next year,or the year after that.

Trainwreck2100
11-16-2010, 07:36 PM
This forum is honestly filled with the stupidest fucken posts in any sports i've come across,so i'll probably post limited times. The only thing it has going for it is that you can type words like fucken without getting banned. What laker fans are you referring to? I thought it was about where the team was in June,not November. June will find the Spurs team 2 months into their off-season,thinking about next November,and the Lakers celebrating their 3rd trophy in a row. Each year that goes by finds the Spurs playing less in the post-season,and their championship seasons are distant memories,only remembered by their faithful fans. Yes,the Lakers will lose 20 or so more regular season games. If That gives you a woodie, well,start planning where you're going to drop those 20 loads. That's not going to change the fact that the Spurs aren't going anywhere this year,next year,or the year after that.

I love posts where people post saying they won't post. That's like a fat ugly girl walking up to you and saying she'll never talk to you

ezau
11-16-2010, 10:14 PM
The Lakers will end the season at 80-2. Book it:lol:lol

ezau
11-16-2010, 10:18 PM
Bynum still missing

Typing Bynum and words such as missing, injured, and recovering have become more and more natural over the years. tee,hee.

ezau
11-16-2010, 10:19 PM
I have seen such retarded talk from lakerfan about comparing this sorry ass team to the 72 win bulls. I am just glad that nonsense is gone for good.

We can always look back and get a few laughs from these lakerfandom stupidity. On that note, please enjoy yourselves with this treat:
http://nuggets.basketball-news-update.com/los-angeles-lakers-2010-11-season-prediction-72-wins/

Los Angeles Lakers 2010-11 Season Prediction: 72 Wins?
Posted on August 11, 2010 by admin

How will the Lakers stack up against the rest? The Lakers go into the 2010-2011 season with a lot to prove. Shaq going green, Miami three some, and the list goes on. We are going to take a month-by-month assessment of the teams we are faced against, and make some predictions.

Do I see 72 wins or more possible? Certainly. :lmao

Should we attempt a 72 or more win season? Some say yes, others no.

In the month of October, we play three games.

Houston, Phoenix, Golden State: 3-0

The key game in this month, is the season opener versus the Houston Rockets.

October prediction: 3-0

For the month of November, the season kicks into high gear! We play 15 games in 30 days! We are going to do it week by week for the month of November

The Key games this month are against Portland, Denver, and Chicago. Those games can literally go either way.

November prediction: 14-1 (Losing to Denver)

For the month of December, the Lakers play 15 games, with 10 of them being on the road. This month could be very hard to predict.

The Key games for the month of December, will be against Chicago, and of course, the Christmas day match up versus Miami

December prediction: 14-1 (Losing to Chicago)

The month of January, should be a great month of basketball leading into the all-star break. The Lakers play 15 games, with ten being at home, and five being on the road.

There is going to be four key games this month that everyone will be watching. The Thunder, Mavericks, Nuggets, and Celtics. Those games can go either way, but I think the Lakers will post a 4-1 record with those games.

January prediction: 14-1 (Losing to Dallas)

February is going to be a tough month again for the defending champions. They play 13 games total, with four of those being at home, and nine of them on the road. Los Angeles also has the pleasure of hosting this years All-Star game and activities. (yes, I will be there!)

The Lakers, in my opinion will become lackadaisical, and will lose games they should win.

February prediction: 10-3 (Losing to Boston, Orlando, Portland)

March might be a very tough month again. Although this is just a prediction, I can see Phil Jackson stepping in and guiding the team through this tough month, to a possible impressive winning record.

Key games this month will be against Miami, Dallas, Orlando, and Portland.

March prediction: 10-3 (Losing to Atlanta, Miami, Orlando)

April will be the final month, wrapping up the regular season. This month should be a breeze, with the Lakers finishing the regular season strong.

April prediction: 7-1 (losing to Portland)

My overall prediction: 72-10 :rollin

The Lakers should glide through the regular season, with only a few teams being able to match, or out play them. The biggest challenge is going to be not getting bored. Very few teams actually have the talent or depth to beat the Lakers IF they play at an elite level.

With the additions to the second unit, this team is going to be very hard to beat, period. They have miss-matches at every position now that they can exploit.

Having Phil Jackson at the reigns, the Lakers should be even more focused, as this is rumored to be his last season. Kobe will inspire the team to send Phil out with a historic season of basketball, matching the same record he led the 1995-96 Chicago Bulls, when they had the 72-10 record. History has a funny way of repeating itself. Let’s see if Phil and Kobe can make it happen!

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Giuseppe
11-16-2010, 10:22 PM
....cept when he put Howard in a hole & Perkins in a hospital on consecutives Junes.