11-15-2010, 12:46 PM
the job i am currently working

tlongII
11-15-2010, 12:47 PM
What's wrong with it?

clambake
11-15-2010, 12:49 PM
the job i am currently working

a little more data and perhaps we can provide mind-blowing analysis regarding your decision.

lefty
11-15-2010, 01:10 PM
You will regret it

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-15-2010, 01:11 PM
A wise choice to put that in and spend a few hours at work laughing away at Sandra Bullock's spunk and Hugh Grant's charming befuddlement.

stretch
11-15-2010, 01:40 PM
a little more data and perhaps we can provide mind-blowing analysis regarding your decision.

had a dumbass boss who is screwing up our department, and doesnt like me because of the fact that I am smarter than her and got fed up with her the other day and told her how much her system sucks (literally told her it sucks), plus the fact that I'm underpaid for my position, so I found a better job with more pay, and less work hours that also involves less of a commute to and from work. is that enough info?

clambake
11-15-2010, 02:18 PM
had a dumbass boss who is screwing up our department, and doesnt like me because of the fact that I am smarter than her and got fed up with her the other day and told her how much her system sucks (literally told her it sucks), plus the fact that I'm underpaid for my position, so I found a better job with more pay, and less work hours that also involves less of a commute to and from work. is that enough info?

why wait 2 weeks?

stretch
11-15-2010, 02:49 PM
why wait 2 weeks?

to be a little more professional, and so I can get paid out for the accrued vacation I have. but im probably not going to really do much for these two weeks. just the bare minimum.

stretch's wife
11-15-2010, 02:49 PM
You will regret it

I regret marrying stretch

clambake
11-15-2010, 02:51 PM
i'd think they should be willing to pay you to leave, now.......considering your blistering definition of her system.

maybe they're taking a longer look at her.

Smart Ass
11-15-2010, 02:56 PM

I think you are stretching the truth in that department.

Ditty
11-15-2010, 02:59 PM
I can't imagine stretch working without joking around the whole day

stretch
11-15-2010, 03:01 PM
i'd think they should be willing to pay you to leave, now.......considering your blistering definition of her system.

maybe they're taking a longer look at her.

that would be sweet if they did let me just leave and get paid for it. but i doubt they would.

Smeagol's Wife
11-15-2010, 03:02 PM
I regret marrying stretch

I feel the same way about my marriage. :depressed

stretch
11-15-2010, 03:02 PM
I can't imagine stretch working without joking around the whole day

yup i lol people all day and walk around with fake calf tats and capris

clambake
11-15-2010, 03:04 PM
that would be sweet if they did let me just leave and get paid for it. but i doubt they would.

maybe they'll push you to act out.....thus denying you your vacation pay.

Ditty
11-15-2010, 03:06 PM
yup i lol people all day and walk around with fake calf tats and capris

I bet if there is an secretary especially a male you give him a hard time

stretch
11-15-2010, 03:07 PM
maybe they'll push you to act out.....thus denying you your vacation pay.

wouldnt really bother me. money isnt an issue for me right now, so i could care less about losing some pay. i just dont really wanna burn bridges with the HR people, for any future references, or perhaps being re-hired. I love the company. hate my current boss though.

Pick of Destiny
11-15-2010, 03:13 PM
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2010/8/10/1281437081535/Steven-Slater-former-jetB-006.jpg
"To hell with the 2 week notice."

cherylsteele
11-15-2010, 04:10 PM
to be a little more professional, and so I can get paid out for the accrued vacation I have. but im probably not going to really do much for these two weeks. just the bare minimum.
You think quitting because you don't like your boss/supervisor is going to be a good idea?

If you need to use her as a reference, if may not come out the way you want it to.

stretch
11-15-2010, 04:14 PM
You think quitting because you don't like your boss/supervisor is going to be a good idea?

If you need to use her as a reference, if may not come out the way you want it to.

thats not the only reason I quit, if you read my other posts. I also found a better job :dizzy

CubanSucks
11-15-2010, 04:55 PM
Fries is not a department

He's been asking to get promoted to cashier or at least the make table but the boss just won't listen

koriwhat
11-15-2010, 04:58 PM
thats not the only reason I quit, if you read my other posts. I also found a better job :dizzy

"the new fluffer".... you're such a fag!

monosylab1k
11-15-2010, 05:12 PM

he got another job already you stupid bitch

monosylab1k
11-15-2010, 05:13 PM
wouldnt really bother me. money isnt an issue for me right now, so i could care less about losing some pay. i just dont really wanna burn bridges with the HR people, for any future references, or perhaps being re-hired. I love the company. hate my current boss though.

tbh you should get there extra early on your last day, shit in a paper bag, and hide it somewhere in her desk.

stretch
11-15-2010, 05:31 PM
tbh you should get there extra early on your last day, shit in a paper bag, and hide it somewhere in her desk.

lol im thinking about doing some kind of last day prank too. good idea:toast

Wild Cobra
11-15-2010, 05:40 PM
Works for me.

On your last day, you going to ask her who's dick she sucks to keep her job?

YoungB
11-15-2010, 05:42 PM
I just recently put in my 2 weeks too..just be careful not to burn any bridges. Life's too short though to stay in a place where you are unhappy, I've seen firsthand how a shitty job can affect your life. I commend you.

Wild Cobra
11-15-2010, 05:43 PM
Bad idea.

These days, you can get prosecuted for such pranks. Bodily fluids are considered bio-hazards.

Don't do anything that stupid.

Blake
11-15-2010, 05:50 PM
"the new fluffer".... you're such a fag!

what's a "fluffer"?

mouse
11-15-2010, 05:55 PM
Bodily fluids are considered bio-hazards.

Then your ass must be on the top 10 most dangerous places to visit list.

(sorry couldn't resit brah) :toast

Wild Cobra
11-15-2010, 06:20 PM
what's a "fluffer"?
wiki: Fluffer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluffer)

CubanSucks
11-15-2010, 06:25 PM
wiki: Fluffer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluffer)

...why the fuck did I have to click

ploto
11-15-2010, 09:18 PM
Congrats on the new job! Her boss will figure out how dumb she is when you are not there anymore to pick up her slack.

Thanks for reminding me how fortunate I am to have the boss that I do!!

CubanSucks
11-15-2010, 09:21 PM
Congrats on the new job! Her boss will figure out how dumb she is when you are not there anymore to pick up her slack.

Thanks for reminding me how fortunate I am to have the boss that I do!!

you do your boss?

ChuckD
11-15-2010, 09:47 PM
lol im thinking about doing some kind of last day prank too. good idea:toast

That would fall under that heading of "burning your bridges". TBH, you probably shouldn't have told her off, either. If she's that stupid, she had no idea how you felt, and you could have simply said you had a better job lined up, and she would have been available as a reference later. Another burned bridge. In this economy, you should never shit away a reference, yes, even if she's a dumb bitch.

cherylsteele
11-15-2010, 10:32 PM
he got another job already you stupid bitch
Yes I know you stupid bastard.

If he ever needs her as a reference in the future, I wouldn't be expecting a good referral.

stretch
11-16-2010, 03:05 PM
Yes I know you stupid bastard.

If he ever needs her as a reference in the future, I wouldn't be expecting a good referral.

shut the fuck up

koriwhat
11-16-2010, 04:07 PM
so faggot, how many dicks you gotta suck at the new job? what's your quota gonna be?

YoungB
11-16-2010, 04:43 PM
so faggot, how many dicks you gotta suck at the new job? what's your quota gonna be?

:rollin

stretch
11-16-2010, 05:12 PM

BUMP
01-09-2011, 05:17 PM

Sense
01-09-2011, 05:27 PM
If you were truly sick of your job, you wouldn't wait 2 weeks...

Phillip
01-10-2011, 11:59 AM
started the new job over a month ago. love it