Lebron is a primadonna

Miami Heat fans are bandwagons

Keep' em coming, I'd like to see y'all again in the same thread in June :blah

lefty
11-15-2010, 02:33 PM
LeCrofl

Giuseppe
11-15-2010, 02:33 PM
Haters & Lovers alike need this to take real form. To be realized.

The league needs this.

egtonecity
11-15-2010, 02:50 PM
bron will take shots back, unfortunately his will hit the side of the backboard.

jeebus
11-15-2010, 03:01 PM
LeChoke
LeQuit
LeElbow
LeAirball
LeShin
LeDecision
LeFail
LeBrick
LeDelonte
LeSidekick
LeBum
LeCrybaby
LeTalentless
LeHype
LeCrap
LeTurnover
LeWhatshouldIdo
LeChode
LeDouche
LeJoke
Rupaul

RsxPiimp
11-16-2010, 12:38 PM
The Heat are not winning a championship for the next 2 years unless a dramatic series of event happens in this time frame like being Bosh traded to a legitimate post scorer/defender. Spo needs to go.

They also wont beat the Celtics or Magic this year.

hater
11-16-2010, 12:42 PM
Miami heat are irrelevant. let this thread die and let's talk about basketball.

Giuseppe
11-16-2010, 12:44 PM
Spurs dom, shuckin' the cloak of The Skunker and inflatin' their balloon heads.

pawe
11-16-2010, 01:06 PM
Miami heat should just disband already.

Giuseppe
11-16-2010, 01:20 PM
If you can survive The Skunker, the Heat have the right to carry on.

RsxPiimp
11-16-2010, 01:27 PM
If you can survive The Skunker, the Heat have the right to carry on.

:lol

LnGrrrR
11-16-2010, 02:55 PM
Bosh is playing like a pussy. I think he'll turn it around, but if you let Rondo dunk on you, you're a pussy.

LeBron is playing like how I thought he would.... ball dominant, disrupting the offense.

I'm surprised that Wade hasn't tried to be the Alpha Dog more, but then again, I haven't been able to watch every game. Maybe he's done it in games I didn't see.

Zelophehad
11-16-2010, 03:06 PM
lol Joel Anthony. Worst starting center in the league. I remember MiamiHeat saying he was as good as Kendrick Perkins in the offseason. gtfo

mavsfan1000
11-16-2010, 03:11 PM
lol Joel Anthony. Worst starting center in the league. I remember MiamiHeat saying he was as good as Kendrick Perkins in the offseason. gtfo
Yeah he is not that tough. Ilgauskas has been the better center. Bosh is downy soft. Teams should have a layup line against the Heat unless they drastically change their front line.

RsxPiimp
11-16-2010, 03:45 PM
:rollin

jeebus
11-16-2010, 04:19 PM
http://mrslebronwade.com/

RsxPiimp
11-16-2010, 04:29 PM
Melo takes a jab at Chris Bosh

Via ESPN http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/features/rumors

"I'm not Chris Bosh," Anthony declared. "We're not the same person. What I do will be straight up. Management knows that."

+ 1 on Melo

RsxPiimp
11-16-2010, 04:30 PM
http://mrslebronwade.com/

mavsfan1000
11-16-2010, 06:24 PM
Joel Anthony needs some panties as he will be a great surprise to those who come to the lane. Otherwise they will totally dominate the interior.

RsxPiimp
11-16-2010, 06:24 PM
http://www.nba.com/2010/news/features/s ... ef:nbahpt1

Chris Bosh has shrunken from a center to a power forward to a small forward in just a matter of weeks, and at this rate, will soon be able to look Muggsy Bogues in the kneecaps.
Erik Spoelstra doesn't have the guts, or the resume, to tell the Big Three what to do, or how to do it.
LeBron James left his better talents (as in teammates) in Cleveland.

Dwyane Wade prefers Robin to LeBron's Batman and it's hurting his swag.
Pat Riley is now busy rummaging through his closet, searching for an Armani that'll look good on the bench.
Leave anything out? Have we covered all or most of the issues preventing the Heat, to paraphrase the LeBron commercial, from being who you want them to be?
Everything we just mentioned as a degree of merit to it here in mid-November, a time for panic in Miami, . Bosh is looking softer than your grandmother's touch, averaging six rebounds and appearing timid and afraid. You can't imagine Spoelstra ripping into his team, let alone his best players.
LeBron doesn't have an Anderson Varejao or Mo Williams on the Heat. Wade is terribly inconsistent as he plays the "my turn, your turn" game with LeBron. (We're just kidding about Riley mulling a return, but check back next month if Miami's staring at .500 in the standings.)

The meltdown is hilarious

mavsfan1000
11-16-2010, 06:27 PM
lol Heat. You got what you deserved though.

Sisk
11-16-2010, 07:00 PM
Miami Heat fans are bandwagons

I don't know if you can even say that tbh

Have yall sold out the stadium yet?

LeHeat_Dynasty
11-16-2010, 09:59 PM
I already conceded the fact that in order for Miami to be successful, either one of the following individual (Wade or Lebron) needs to call the shots. Not both but one of them. I love Lebron, but I honestly don't think the Heat will win a championship if Bron (right now) becomes the "true" leader while Wade follows. Dwyane has championship experience, he has delivered and IMO the Heat are better suited if Wade plays on the aggressive end bot watch Lebron play his kind of basketball. Lebron's time will come, but right now, and I mean this for the next 2 years, its Wade's time to shine first.

I'm also regretting the fact that we signed Bosh. We don't need another impressive scorer, what the need Heat is a bruising and physical forward willing to contribute with limited touches. And I agree, Spo needs to go. He's just too nice to tame two Superstars of Lebron and Wade's caliber. He has questionable gameplan and track record just like Mike Brown so I wont be surprised to see him gone next year or even after AS break.

I just dont understand how Spurs and Mavs fans of all fanbase are making fun of the Heat. You guys are a year or two away from a lottery season at least things looks better on South Beach :lol

Giuseppe
11-16-2010, 10:08 PM
^It's been 10 games into a brand new team. How the Hell can you speak of regret?

Christ, act like somebody.

Darrin
11-16-2010, 10:12 PM
They cannot defend the interior. Chris Bosh has been a dismal failure. You can't convince me that a lineup of Dorell Wright (15.0 ppg, 5.4 rpg, 2.9 apg, and 1.09 spg), Michael Beasley (21.2 ppg, 5.2 rpg, and 1.7 apg), Jermaine O'Neal, and Joel Anthony can do any worse than what Miami has done inside this season. They still haven't signed Erick Dampier. The coach is talking about their egos instead of talking about what they lack in execution on the court.

They need some help inside. They need to stop being so arrogant. They need to make adjustments in-game. They need to build some chemistry and that comes from more than slapping fives in practice.

Get it together, Miami. Expectations are high and if you don't do this, it will be one of the largest flops in history. History of Sports. History of business. An embarassment for the league.

scampers
11-16-2010, 10:22 PM
I think the Heat will pull it together and make a run at the championship. I expect a deep playoff run but either the Celtics or Lakers will shut them down.

Signing Bosh was a mistake. I'm embarrassed to think that I even once had wet dreams about him in a Piston uniform. I haven't been able to stand him ever since I watched that rediculous introduction thing that the Heat did. He's annoying, full of himself, and does not have the skills to match the hype that was surrounding his signing. He excelled in Toronto because he was surrounded by a bunch of high school players. He's in the big leagues now and he's proving that he cannot play with other NBA players that are better than him. He needs to man up and not be scared of guys like Rondo or he is going to turn into a laughing stock.

DeadlyDynasty
11-16-2010, 10:43 PM
They cannot defend the interior. Chris Bosh has been a dismal failure. You can't convince me that a lineup of Dorell Wright (15.0 ppg, 5.4 rpg, 2.9 apg, and 1.09 spg), Michael Beasley (21.2 ppg, 5.2 rpg, and 1.7 apg), Jermaine O'Neal, and Joel Anthony can do any worse than what Miami has done inside this season. They still haven't signed Erick Dampier. The coach is talking about their egos instead of talking about what they lack in execution on the court.

They need some help inside. They need to stop being so arrogant. They need to make adjustments in-game. They need to build some chemistry and that comes from more than slapping fives in practice.

Get it together, Miami. Expectations are high and if you don't do this, it will be one of the largest flops in history. History of Sports. History of business. An embarassment for the league.

On the contrary, he's been a spectacular failure.

SomeCallMeTim
11-17-2010, 03:29 AM

And when you are battling with Darko Milicic for the distinction of this dishonor... wow, that is really saying something. :lol

LkrFan
11-17-2010, 04:47 AM
bron will take shots back, unfortunately his will hit the side of the backboard.

RsxPiimp
11-18-2010, 09:32 AM
Chris Bosh after dropping 35 against the Suns last night

On Erik Spoelstra: “He wants to work, we wanna chill. I hope he can meet us halfway.".

What a dumbass :lol

anakha
11-19-2010, 10:54 AM
lol Joel Anthony

GE2oEUqQlZA

How can anyone be so offensively inept as to brick that?

j-money24
11-19-2010, 01:09 PM
Just chill

rickross
11-19-2010, 04:10 PM
bosh is trollin da fuck outta u niggas. :lol not even luva falls for it:lmao

Voice of Reason
11-19-2010, 06:39 PM
http://i399.photobucket.com/albums/pp71/wzup2008/5170458152_c79717603c.jpg

Venti Quattro
11-19-2010, 10:00 PM
XNtTEibFvlQ