PDA

View Full Version : Best non=MavFan trolls

BUMP
11-15-2010, 02:33 PM
As we all know Mav Fans pretty much run this site in regards to trolling but who are the better non-Mavfan trolls? Here are some nominees, discuss. I will add to the list later today

21_Blessings: IMHO, the best one. Somehow earned the rep as a serious poster so pretty much anything he says is taken serious, even though it's always pro-Lakers, anti-anyone else.

hater: IMO decent job at trolling Mavfans.

Fpoonsie: Funny, underrated poster in my book

midnightpulp: The funniest one for sure, I'm definitely a big fan. Has a good lineup of trolls as well

Giuseppe: Goes without saying

lakaluva: deserves an honorable mention. His trolling is about as obvious and predictable as it gets but he still gets a lot of people.

Feel free to add to the list...

ALVAREZ6
11-15-2010, 02:36 PM
"run this site in regards to trolling"

Pretty funny how this is a source of pride for you douchebags :lol

DJB
11-15-2010, 02:46 PM
/thread

DisAsTerBot
11-15-2010, 03:09 PM
:lol

z0sa
11-15-2010, 03:12 PM
Is this a troll thread?

DAF86
11-15-2010, 04:59 PM
lakaluva: deserves an honorable mention. His trolling is about as obvious and predictable as it gets but he still gets a lot of people.

Only 'cause he aims for the biggest group of people in here: "gray named Spursfans", which btw are also the easiest bunch to troll.

koriwhat
11-15-2010, 05:06 PM

e-awards and e-cred for all them e-fags

monosylab1k
11-15-2010, 05:07 PM

oh look it's alvarez, the 19 year old bowl haircutted faggot who thinks because he's attended 1 semester of college he's suddenly an expert on every subject known to man.

DeadlyDynasty
tbh there's so many trolls nowadays I don't know who owns which ones

monosylab1k
fags

dude! DUDE! i've never seen you use homophobic slurs like ever in your entire SpursTalk posting history, why start now??????

Roddy Beaubois
11-15-2010, 05:13 PM
fail for not mentioning ducks imho.

Fpoonsie is a good poster, but doesn't really troll much tbh.

midnightpulp is a good poster too, and he has some funny trolls. But his constant anti-lakers shtick has gotten a bit stale imho.

HarlemHeat37
11-15-2010, 05:43 PM
I used to agree with Bump about Blessings, but then I saw some of his posts on LakersGround..he posts with the exact same style that he does here..so unless he isn't a Laker fan at all and is just mocking the stereotypical Laker fan, then he really isn't trolling..

Like Luva, when Blessings trolls, he appeals to the gray posters of all fanbases..when they attempt to troll vets, it backfires..Luva aims for attacking the Spurs, while Blessings uses his cliche Mavs championship jokes..

Ducks is by far the best troll, but we still haven't received confirmation on his actual status, so he remains a serious poster, for now..

stretch
11-15-2010, 05:59 PM
tbh no one has ever been as epic of a troll as Spursdynasty and Jonathan

Blake
11-15-2010, 06:03 PM
my vote goes for spurfan90210 who recently logged the fastest troll response time ever in zinging dirk4mvp.

it was unbecredible

stretch
11-15-2010, 06:14 PM
my vote goes for spurfan90210 who recently logged the fastest troll response time ever in zinging dirk4mvp.

it was unbecredible

lol i missed this

details?

BUMP
11-15-2010, 07:07 PM
lol i missed this

details?

sarcasm, fwiw, tbh

BUMP
11-15-2010, 07:12 PM

last thing I will ever say to you on this entire forum as long as it exists

dude I hope you die a slow painful death after being fucked up the ass by prison homos with 12 foot dicks

You really are everything that has ever been wrong with the entire fucking world. You sell out a guy you hang out with in person just to impress people you’ve never met that you play Madden with.

Well I hope your status in the Madden crew is tight. Hope all the blue-named Mavs fans you play Madden with, with your precious colts see you as a down ass white boy for giving them our real names, and all that info they kept trolling us with back in april.

Cuz it’s really probably that they learned all that private shit from some other poster on this site, right?

You are a fucking walking zombie, because regardless of anything you ever do in this life, you’re always going to know that you sold out a great person just to impress XBOX Madden Mavericks fags.

That is what you did. You fucked over someone you had real people interactions with just to gain status on the fucking internet. You are a piece of shit and I hope the next person on spurstalk that turns up dead is you.

And what’s REALLY REALLY FUNNY is that you might have seen our pictures and act all tough guy but you actually know jack shit about us. Nothing other than our names. I told mike from day 1 he was stupid to hang out with you especially after he told me what a fucking walking acoustic guitar playing junkie you were.

But after this, after your shallow actions possibly leading to this bull shit…you best believe you will have the ability to shove a shank up my gooch. Because I never roll alone and you truly do not know any of us.
I cannot recognize you but if anyone I am with in Austin ever sees your ass we will follow you home and we will fucking destroy you.

Have fun playing Madden with that choker Peyton and always remember you sold out a real life friend for internet mavs props.

Fuck you and I hope you burn in hell.

frodo
11-15-2010, 08:14 PM
thispego deserves some credit too. he looks just above average most time but he will turn immediately the wittiest as soon as he gets the proper target. he only trolls a certain huddle of idiots but his humours are always intellectual as hell.

Gutter92
11-15-2010, 08:27 PM

MOTHERFUCKER YOU GAVE OUT MY NAME ONLINE, NOW THEY KNOW WHICH 1 OF THE 7,000,000,000 PEOPLE ON EARTH I AM

:depressed

ElNono
11-15-2010, 08:29 PM
Until he accidentally outed himself, Spursdynasty was really good.

ducks certainly ranks up there.

The problem with 21, luva and Culby is that their schtick kinda got old.

I actually started having a good laugh of the troll's trolls, like luva's library or luva's camel.

IronMexican
11-15-2010, 08:41 PM
How did Jeff out himself?

Annoying Mav fan
11-15-2010, 08:43 PM

dude I hope you die a slow painful death after being fucked up the ass by prison homos with 12 foot dicks

You really are everything that has ever been wrong with the entire fucking world. You sell out a guy you hang out with in person just to impress people you’ve never met that you play Madden with.

Well I hope your status in the Madden crew is tight. Hope all the blue-named Mavs fans you play Madden with, with your precious colts see you as a down ass white boy for giving them our real names, and all that info they kept trolling us with back in april.

Cuz it’s really probably that they learned all that private shit from some other poster on this site, right?

You are a fucking walking zombie, because regardless of anything you ever do in this life, you’re always going to know that you sold out a great person just to impress XBOX Madden Mavericks fags.

That is what you did. You fucked over someone you had real people interactions with just to gain status on the fucking internet. You are a piece of shit and I hope the next person on spurstalk that turns up dead is you.

And what’s REALLY REALLY FUNNY is that you might have seen our pictures and act all tough guy but you actually know jack shit about us. Nothing other than our names. I told mike from day 1 he was stupid to hang out with you especially after he told me what a fucking walking acoustic guitar playing junkie you were.

But after this, after your shallow actions possibly leading to this bull shit…you best believe you will have the ability to shove a shank up my gooch. Because I never roll alone and you truly do not know any of us.
I cannot recognize you but if anyone I am with in Austin ever sees your ass we will follow you home and we will fucking destroy you.

Have fun playing Madden with that choker Peyton and always remember you sold out a real life friend for internet mavs props.

midnightpulp
11-15-2010, 09:16 PM
Thanks for the shout out, BUMP.

As for best non-Mav trolls, my list would be:

BRHornet45. The sons shtick is legendary.
Luva. The most efficient troll on Spurstalk.
Culburn. Tee, hee.
HarlemHeat. A constant thorn in the side of Lakerfan, which is a big plus in my book.

HarlemHeat37
11-15-2010, 09:52 PM
I'm not a troll, tbh, I don't intentionally try to fuck with people..I'm at the top of the serious poster list on SpursTalk IMO, ahead of Mono..

Fpoonsie
11-16-2010, 12:56 AM
While I certainly appreciate the mention, I don't think I'm a very good troll. Especially not good enough to be listed w/ the likes of luva and Cubby. I actually tried my hand at it the other day in the NFL forum (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165983) and failed pretty miserably. I even used the ":cry great fucking ____ :cry" line, to no avail. And while I couldn't give two shits about whoever the fuck SAtown is or what that fucking ape Manny thinks, IM (who I've always been a fan of) gut-punched me. (:cry)

midnightpulp is good, but as Roddy said, he spends too much time focusing on Laker fans. If he spread his shit around, it'd be much more entertaining.

DAF86
11-16-2010, 10:09 AM
Until he accidentally outed himself, Spursdynasty was really good.

Disagreed, after that accident, Spursdynasty's threads became more entertaining, 'cause all the "I don't get how this guy doesn't get ban" posts became a whole lot funnier.

eisfeld
11-16-2010, 12:46 PM
As stretch mentioned earlier, noone is at the level of Jonathan or SpursDynasty right now. Too bad both are retired. Among the active Trolls it has to be midnightpulp.

Giuseppe is a one dimensional Troll right now - tee hee and the Skunkers won't save him. Only plus is he's hijacking nearly every thread in the NBA Forum.

Luva is the most effective Troll - I still don't get why so many people fall for his obvious trolling.

Fpoonsie
11-16-2010, 12:59 PM
How did Jeff out himself?

+1

Somebody def needs to point me in the direction of this thread...

...NAO!

BUMP
11-16-2010, 01:43 PM
While I certainly appreciate the mention, I don't think I'm a very good troll. Especially not good enough to be listed w/ the likes of luva and Cubby. I actually tried my hand at it the other day in the NFL forum (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165983) and failed pretty miserably. I even used the ":cry great fucking ____ :cry" line, to no avail. And while I couldn't give two shits about whoever the fuck SAtown is or what that fucking ape Manny thinks, IM (who I've always been a fan of) gut-punched me. (:cry)

midnightpulp is good, but as Roddy said, he spends too much time focusing on Laker fans. If he spread his shit around, it'd be much more entertaining.

Believe me, you can't be as bad as nkdlunch. He's at the opposite end of the spectrum, his trolling is always a fail

I was kind of a Shatafarian fan but I haven't seen him in awhile