PDA

View Full Version : Will Utah sweep the Spurs this season again?

tbonewalker
11-15-2010, 07:26 PM
Last season Utah made the Spurs their whipping boys. Utah swept the season series from the Spurs.

Spurs were lucky to avoid Utah in the first round; instead getting a weakened Dallas team at just the right time. I enjoyed watching the Suns do what Utah would have done though.

Giuseppe
11-15-2010, 07:28 PM
I hope the Jazz spill their plums twixt the great Salt Lake & the Red River where The Duke & Clift will dwell for forever & a day.

Cry Havoc
11-15-2010, 07:31 PM
I hope the Jazz spill their plums twixt the great Salt Lake & the Red River where The Duke & Clift will dwell for forever & a day.

Mmmm, I love the smell of frightened Laker fan.

It's okay to be scurred.

tbonewalker
11-15-2010, 07:32 PM
First Spur fan to chime in with "huh huh Laker fan scared huh huh" is a delusional Spur fan.

O.J Mayo
11-15-2010, 07:35 PM
Boo hoo. Jazz swept the Spurs last season. Laker fag gives a shit about this? No one gives a fuck, dumbass.

silverblk mystix
11-15-2010, 07:37 PM
Last season Utah made the Spurs their whipping boys. Utah swept the season series from the Spurs.

Spurs were lucky to avoid Utah in the first round; instead getting a weakened Dallas team at just the right time. I enjoyed watching the Suns do what Utah would have done though.

It took 10 games for Utah fans to get cocky.

The spurs have owned Utah historically...why should it change now?

What you should be concerned is how Utah shits the bed at the sight of the Lakers-year in and year out.

Giuseppe
11-15-2010, 07:38 PM
Mmmm, I love the smell of frightened Laker fan.

After The Skunker it must be a nice change.

tee, hee.

Tiago Splitter
11-15-2010, 07:39 PM
A Spurs fan must've fucked your old lady. Your obsession reeks butthurt.

Giuseppe
11-15-2010, 07:39 PM
A Spurs fan must've fucked your old lady. Your obsession reeks butthurt.

lmcontrollinao!

Tiago Splitter
11-15-2010, 08:28 PM
lmcontrollinao!

I wasn't referring to you since its well known you prefer little boys.

Sean Cagney
11-15-2010, 08:40 PM

LOL yeah sure...

dbestpro
11-15-2010, 08:46 PM
Spurs fan has a quiet confidence and a seepish grin when it comes to this season.

Trainwreck2100
11-15-2010, 08:47 PM
Don't make me say it

Trainwreck2100
11-15-2010, 08:56 PM
Also spurs forum

crc21209
11-16-2010, 12:25 AM
No. Why? Because I still dont see the Jazz being better with Al than they were with Boozer. Boozer was perfect for Sloan's offensive system with D-Will, while Al looks a little lost and will continue to look lost in my opinion. Another guy who always kills the Spurs, Okur...is also out right now.

Giuseppe
11-16-2010, 01:14 AM
Spurs fan has a quiet confidence and a seepish grin when it comes to this season.

Hiring a rapist in Neal set them free.

Leonard Curse
11-16-2010, 01:14 AM
theres no other reason for you pussies paying attention to a "sucky ass spurs team" other than your scared, and that just confirms everything to us spurs fans, youre watching our games waiting for a loss like a bitch while your teams are losing to depleted teams and non playoff teams, its going to be a long year for you spurs haters!!!!

yeah we got skunked with AMARE and last year we had a shitty team! who did you guys just lose to?.... WARRICK??!?! wtf! bahahaa :lmaothats what happens when gasol enjoys the suns penetration to much! soft ass squad

Giuseppe
11-16-2010, 01:16 AM
You damn right you got skunked. Then you crapped the bed, stepped out the door and signed a rapist to a three year contract.

Just like that.

WeNeedLength
11-16-2010, 01:40 AM
Our rapist > your rapist at shooting 3s. Suck on that:p:

Giuseppe
11-16-2010, 01:44 AM
Our rapist > your rapist at shooting 3s. Suck on that:p:

You're tiffany no longer.

Welcome to the rapist's club.

z0sa
11-16-2010, 02:28 AM

Sounds like you'll be extremely asshurt if Utah doesn't.

Oh wait, you sound extremely asshurt over the Spurs at all times anyway.

BanditHiro
11-16-2010, 03:04 AM

He didn't mean that he knows neal is not a rapist so we haven't join the club just yet.

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-16-2010, 04:45 AM

This guy, lol. I'm sure I've seen you post "Welcome To The Rapist Club" at least 10 times within the NBA forum. You sound like you're advocating rape, or perhaps you're the president of the rapist club in which you delightfully take pleasure in saying.

100%duncan
11-16-2010, 05:58 AM
theres no other reason for you pussies paying attention to a "sucky ass spurs team" other than your scared, and that just confirms everything to us spurs fans, youre watching our games waiting for a loss like a bitch while your teams are losing to depleted teams and non playoff teams, its going to be a long year for you spurs haters!!!!

yeah we got skunked with AMARE and last year we had a shitty team! who did you guys just lose to?.... WARRICK??!?! wtf! bahahaa :lmaothats what happens when gasol enjoys the suns penetration to much! soft ass squad

Woot. lol

Giuseppe
11-16-2010, 06:33 AM
This guy, lol. I'm sure I've seen you post "Welcome To The Rapist Club" at least 10 times within the NBA forum. You sound like you're advocating rape, or perhaps you're the president of the rapist club in which you delightfully take pleasure in saying.

Just as much as the rank & file here abouts advocate child molestation.

In for penny, in for pound.

dbestpro
11-19-2010, 11:27 PM
No.

Yorae
11-19-2010, 11:59 PM
It might be the other way around. Especially if most of the Jazz are married...

lefty
11-20-2010, 12:21 AM
Looks like a threaf Lakaluva would have started

Chieflion
11-20-2010, 12:27 AM
Proven a dumbass.

midnightpulp
11-20-2010, 12:34 AM
I thought I retired this faggot? What's he doing making threads?

Mike-in-brazil
11-20-2010, 07:21 AM
First Spur fan to chime in with "huh huh Laker fan scared huh huh" is a delusional Spur fan.

say word!!!:toast

and ill keep it one-hunid% also
a most laker fans don't give a dayum about jazz and spurs playing each other
just watch for being a fan of the game...please don't confuse the post kobe shaq heads with all laker fans.....

anyway back to your question
nah I don't think it will happen this time around,but the season is still young!!
You know how age and injuries play a major factor come April /may!!
think we should be able to tell by march?...
don't think that will be the case this year not saying spurs will take it, but not get punished like last go around

buttsR4rebounding
11-20-2010, 08:05 AM

You sure are fixated on rape...your sexual activity of choice? And yes, we have a 10 minute-a-game scrub who did a drunk girl in college and was acquitted and has not had any even perceived problems since while you have the face of the frachise who admitted to police he did it while he was a member of the team while he was married. If the Spurs are members of your club then at most we are temporary associate junior members while the Lakers are the long time president.

Mike-in-brazil
11-20-2010, 09:05 AM
You sure are fixated on rape...your sexual activity of choice? And yes, we have a 10 minute-a-game scrub who did a drunk girl in college and was acquitted and has not had any even perceived problems since while you have the face of the frachise who admitted to police he did it while he was a member of the team while he was married. If the Spurs are members of your club then at most we are temporary associate junior members while the Lakers are the long time president.

he is no more fixated then the laker /kobe haters...
he was aquitted..ha specialy after they found other mens semen in her nasty ass ...the same time even accused a fellow employee of rape (Denis pager)....nasty bitch! we all knew her reason ..$$$$$$

yeah he hit that ass
weather he hit it or not was not the issue it was being accused of rape...
cats the hate kobe/lakers ran with it even till this day
You will hear this from people who don't like spurs or the fans even if the case was bullshit..so get used to it..

lol@ calling others fixated..that's all u hear in here from others kobe the rapist..please !!

Agloco
11-20-2010, 10:09 AM

:flipoff

Crookshanks
11-20-2010, 10:31 AM
And the answer to the question would be NO!

Giuseppe
11-20-2010, 10:32 AM
You sure are fixated on rape

Your regrets are your own.

Giuseppe
11-20-2010, 10:33 AM
he is no more fixated then the laker /kobe haters...
he was aquitted..ha specialy after they found other mens semen in her nasty ass ...the same time even accused a fellow employee of rape (Denis pager)....nasty bitch! we all knew her reason ..$$$$$$

yeah he hit that ass
weather he hit it or not was not the issue it was being accused of rape...
cats the hate kobe/lakers ran with it even till this day
You will hear this from people who don't like spurs or the fans even if the case was bullshit..so get used to it..

lol@ calling others fixated..that's all u hear in here from others kobe the rapist..please !!

Let us proceed...

ohmwrecker
11-20-2010, 11:13 AM
The most amazing thing is that t-bone and h2b are still here posting this nonsense when they are repeatedly slobberknockered by any and all comers. A thick head and no sense of self awareness can only get yo so far, gents. Ask Gerry Cooney.

Giuseppe
11-20-2010, 11:20 AM
A thick head and no sense of self awareness can only get yo so far, gents. Ask Gerry Cooney.

...or, Hussein Obozo.:lmao

ohmwrecker
11-20-2010, 11:25 AM
Don't get me started on people who use bad analogies and repetitive rhetoric, Cully.

Giuseppe
11-20-2010, 11:39 AM
I never walk away from an opportunity to give Barry Sartoro a red ass.

Not on your sweet bibby.