View Full Version : Props to the Mavs for execution

HornetLoveJones
11-16-2010, 01:18 AM
A loss is a loss, not gonna piss and moan like a little whiny b*tch

Two Jason's had their shots going

Rematch Wednesday night over here

BUMP
11-16-2010, 01:19 AM
This is my first time commenting on this whole mouse issue...so forgive me if it goes on for a while....

Seriously, I'm all for openness online, mouse. I love me some social media. But in a very open searchable sports message board? I'm all for you moving on after a long term relationship. Go forbid you find some wonderful woman who tops the cherry to your sundae....I'm glad. But I don't need to know the details of the whole date. Swinging by some random thread and saying "Yah! Had a great date!" Is fine...but knowing all the red flags, her address, how many kids she had, and why she was a hoe....is not necessary. God only knows the site you've been pimping is going to be searched and is going to come up in google in this thread. And she'll find it...or so will some other potential date. You're a nerd..don't you google things before you use it? You're just hurting yourself by sharing all this stuff in an open forum, I think. And sure I could scroll past the thread..and I can...

If you want to share all this stuff get on facebook, myspace, etc. Something more private where people you can pick and choose who you share all this juicy information with. It's in your best interest if you're going to be talking about dirty details of post relationship dating. So potential dates don't find out you talk crap about them post date.

Yes, I might overshare here. You all know what type of work I do here. You may know the area of town I work in. You may know the part of town I work in. But you don't know the name of my company, what type of car I drive, what type of work my parents do, or my relationship details (or lack there of...honestly...) because there are some things that I don't think should be searchable for everyone in the whole world to find.

I'm just preaching caution. I overshare on facebook. Ask some of Spurstalk that are my friends there. They know too much about me (namely my obsession with Hanson and reality TV), but if you search my name on google you wouldn't know that...because if I was on a dating website those are kind of things i would want to tell my date...not something I would want them to know right off the bat.

I know it's your personality to share things here. And I may not help change your view on sharing the dirty details of every date or the failure of every date here...but I just want to know that it may be detremental to the future of your non-singleness to tell all of us about it.

And I doubt the feelings you have for Kim will go away quickly. I've never been married, been in a long term relationship, etc...but I've taken enough psychology classes, watched enough Lifetime movies and watched enough TLC specials on love to know that a month and a half, two months isn't enough time. Take some time for yourself. I know it's rough to be single. But ease into it. Don't think that the first date will lead to "Miss Right."

redzero
11-16-2010, 01:19 AM
Glad to see BUMP raising the bar in these turbulent times.

BUMP
11-16-2010, 01:21 AM
Glad to see BUMP raising the bar in these turbulent times.

crofl

IMO, people need to forget about this game. Ya it was two good teams, but it's the middle of freaking November and ultimately it means shit.

I just made the CROFLMAO Hornets thread because Hornets78 started 56 bajillion threads in like a week talking shit