PDA

View Full Version : Is Pitbull Bitty and the Pugs rigging DWTSs?

Fabbs
11-16-2010, 09:54 AM
:lmao Briston Palin was below average at best yet the camera cuts to Mommy Palin and her phony sound bite of "Gosh golly, by jibbers i told Bristol to just dance her little heart out."

Looking like a stuffed dummy being drug around during her dance, Palins performance moved to the judges. The 1st judge the Asian chick correctly calls out Palin and gives a most generous 8. But oh no, on to Judge Homo #1 who blathers about how well she did then the flamboyant Homo #2 echos.
10 and 9 if i recall correctly. :rollin

BlairForceDejuan
11-16-2010, 10:19 AM
Quit hating on the future first family of this once great Nation.

Future Camelot II up in this mofo.

DarrinS
11-16-2010, 10:33 AM
Best thread evah.

Fabbs
11-16-2010, 10:46 AM
^^ and homo judge #3 weighs in. :lol

Fabbs
11-17-2010, 12:47 AM
:lmao the other half got me to watch it last night and stuffed mummy being drug around Bristol Palin advances while perfect score athletic tone in shape Brandy gets booted.

Pug's will rig anything. :toast

SnakeBoy
11-17-2010, 01:26 AM
This has got to be the dumbest politicized issue on the internets but it's also quite funny to hear the Sarah Palin haters bitch about Bristol with the whining argument that it's only Sarah Palin supporters keeping her on the show.

I've never watched one minute of the show but what I do know about the show is that it isn't called Dancing with the Best Dancer.

SnakeBoy
11-17-2010, 01:28 AM
And it's also quite funny that Fabbs starts this thread but tries to pretend he doesn't really watch the show except that "the other half" made him.

BlairForceDejuan
11-17-2010, 01:04 PM
Fabbs, you've gone too far...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/man-shoots-tv-over-bristol-palin-dancing

(http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/palin-dwts-shooting?page=0)According to a criminal complaint (http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/palin-dwts-shooting?page=0), Cowan’s wife called police Monday evening to report that her husband had blasted the TV and was threatening to kill himself. Cowan, who had been drinking, became angry while watching Palin, 20, perform on the ABC program.

Stringer_Bell
11-17-2010, 01:26 PM
I watched a clip of her on youtube, she can't dance for shit. She's definately no Emmitt Smith...she's like that Sanjaya dude from American Idol, excellent troll B-Palin. She gets it from her momma.

BlairForceDejuan
11-17-2010, 01:36 PM
I like how they make a big deal of her being a spokesperson and youth activist by showing some awkward speech of her reading off a script in monotone barely making eye contact with the audience :lol

SnakeBoy
11-17-2010, 02:09 PM
Now I hope she wins. The meltdown on the left will be hilarious.

Authorities: Wis. man shoots TV over Palin dance

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2010/11/17/entertainment-us-odd-palin-rage_8129147.html?boxes=Homepagebusinessnews

Stringer_Bell
11-17-2010, 02:47 PM

The left? There's no LEFT on the dancefloor, brah.

She lacks emotion and is un-sexy, BUT she seems to be a nice gal so I don't think there will be a huge uproar and if there is it will hurt DWTS more than anyone else because for the most part the TV critics agree that what keeps these kind of shows going is that the top 2 of each vote-in show actually wins...a loser like B-Palin winning could kill them next season. Wait a second...I see where you're going now! :wow

Yonivore
11-18-2010, 06:55 AM
There hasn't been something this so obviously fixed since the 2000 Presidential Election.
There hasn't been something this so obviously hated on by the left since the 8 year Presidential term of George W. Bush.

Sad thing is, Bristol may be even more clueless than Mama Grizzly
Sad thing is, Liberals may be even more clueless than Al Gore. (Actually, not that sad at all.)

So, tell me; how is the show being "fixed?"

Yonivore
11-18-2010, 06:55 AM
No shit! :lmao

Yonivore
11-18-2010, 06:57 AM
The left? There's no LEFT on the dancefloor, brah.

She lacks emotion and is un-sexy, BUT she seems to be a nice gal so I don't think there will be a huge uproar and if there is it will hurt DWTS more than anyone else because for the most part the TV critics agree that what keeps these kind of shows going is that the top 2 of each vote-in show actually wins...a loser like B-Palin winning could kill them next season. Wait a second...I see where you're going now! :wow
Of course, that's why "Sarah Palin's Alaska" is only the most viewed program in TLC's history...

Dancing With The Stars will be just fine, no matter how this turns out.

Yonivore
11-18-2010, 07:00 AM
This has got to be the dumbest politicized issue on the internets but it's also quite funny to hear the Sarah Palin haters bitch about Bristol with the whining argument that it's only Sarah Palin supporters keeping her on the show.

I've never watched one minute of the show but what I do know about the show is that it isn't called Dancing with the Best Dancer.
:toast :tu

Yonivore
11-18-2010, 07:01 AM
I'd be interested to hear your theory on how that was done.

Fabbs
11-18-2010, 09:55 AM
I've never watched one minute of the show....
Thus your credibility on the thread/show is duly noted. :lol

I watched a clip of her on youtube, she can't dance for shit. She's definately no Emmitt Smith...she's like that Sanjaya dude from American Idol, excellent troll B-Palin. She gets it from her momma.
yep.

Fabbs
11-18-2010, 10:33 AM
I'd be interested to hear your theory on how that was done.
Not the Diebold voting machines.
As for Bristol and the *voting*...
I don't know, are you ready for deprogramming yet?
Not that hard to fathom.
Also not "my" theory.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/entertainment/111710-bristol-palin-booed-amid-cheating-claims?obref=obinsite
One can vote online as many times as they want. :rollin

Fan of Pitbull Bitty has organzed Twitter campaign to vote for Bristol. More.
http://citizenpalin4president.blogspot.com/

This is one of the best. TV market share co's have found Pugs more likey to watch DWTSs then Dems. :lol
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/blogs/live-feed/right-wing-tv-43558

Fabbs
11-18-2010, 10:41 AM
http://jezebel.com/5691445/how-palin-conservatives-are-cheating-the-dwts-voting-system?skyline=true&s=i

Marcus Bryant
11-18-2010, 12:15 PM
croutons' progeny?

BlairForceDejuan
11-18-2010, 12:18 PM
Crying over DWTS fans clearing cookies!

hIs5StN8J-0

Oh, Gee!!
11-18-2010, 02:11 PM
she's kind of chubby. I thought dancing was a good workout.

Fabbs
11-24-2010, 12:27 AM
Apparantly the threat of death and it's potential bad publicity was enough to make the producers of Rigged DWTSs discount the final Pug Palin vote.

boutons_deux
11-24-2010, 04:33 AM
chubby?

she's fat.

Of course, she's lean and mean compared to the avg San Antonio female porker.

Stringer_Bell
11-24-2010, 04:51 AM
she's kind of chubby. I thought dancing was a good workout.

She kinda looked like she had gained weight during the show, maybe she's got another bun in the oven?

Of course, that's why "Sarah Palin's Alaska" is only the most viewed program in TLC's history...

Dancing With The Stars will be just fine, no matter how this turns out.

I think the TV news retracted that and called it the highest TLC debut ever instead, and it dropped almost half its viewers w/ a median age of 55 left to watch it. See B_D's Palin-centric thread.

Wild Cobra
11-24-2010, 09:04 PM
:lmao the other half got me to watch it last night and stuffed mummy being drug around Bristol Palin advances while perfect score athletic tone in shape Brandy gets booted.

This is what happens when you don't make sure there is only one vote per person. It happens every time, but you only compain when Bristol wine...

Do you know what a hypocrite is? Maybe you'll find your picture in the dictionary.

Wild Cobra
11-24-2010, 09:05 PM
No shit.

They are always calling and emailing as many times as they can to get as many votes in as they can. When their cheating fails, they cry foul.