PDA

View Full Version : cp3

stretch
11-16-2010, 10:27 AM
biggest bitch player in the NBA, hands down. not imo, its a fact

tbh how many times a game does this fuckface flop, or do some lame shit like start fastbreaking up court, but stop right in front of an opposing player who is trying to get up court to defend his man, and draws a foul doing so? that is perhaps the lamest type of foul call in the NBA, and this bitch does it non-stop.

smart move? sure, since the dumbass refs will actually give him the call.

bitchmade move? most definitely.

not to mention the 50 times he threw elbows at his defender, only for either a no-call, or a call on the defender. I even felt bad for *gulp* Gay.J. Barea because he was getting smashed in the face and throat over and over and the stupid refs did nothing about it.

fuck.
chris.
paul.

Shank
11-16-2010, 10:32 AM
Problem is, he's too good of a player to have to resort to that shit. But he does it non-stop. The stopping on the fast break, hurling himself into other guys and the incessant elbows. The crowd at the AAC was pissed when they showed a replay of Paul getting a cheap elbow on Barea after a curious blocking foul was called on JJ on a Paul shove. Look, every player tries to get one over. It happens all the time. This little faggot takes it to another level.

stretch
11-16-2010, 10:35 AM
Problem is, he's too good of a player to have to resort to that shit. But he does it non-stop. The stopping on the fast break, hurling himself into other guys and the incessant elbows. The crowd at the AAC was pissed when they showed a replay of Paul getting a cheap elbow on Barea after a curious blocking foul was called on JJ on a Paul shove. Look, every player tries to get one over. It happens all the time. This little faggot takes it to another level.

exactly

chandler looked pretty irritated after a few of the bitch moves CP3 did to him as well, like walking in his path and then flopping and doing 20 barrel rolls on the ground, or throwing that elbow in his chest when he doubled CP3 off the screen.

one day someone is going to have enough, and some end of bench guy is gonna come in and put CP3 in a wheelchair

Venti Quattro
11-16-2010, 10:37 AM
Yeah he does a lot of stupid extra-curriculars on the court. Which he doesn't really need to do because most opponents are at his mercy.

DAF86
11-16-2010, 10:43 AM
Hate the game, not the player.

hater
11-16-2010, 11:04 AM
stretch stop stealing my posts.

I claimed he is the biggest bitch in basketball minutes ago

sefant77
11-16-2010, 11:08 AM

The big issue is that Paul is such an extraordinary player, he doesnt need all this crap (flopping, bitching, crying).

YoungB
11-16-2010, 11:10 AM
His face after that obvious reach on Dirk in the 4th quarter was priceless.

Pelicans78
11-16-2010, 11:24 AM
His stupid fouls in the 3rd quarter changed the game. The Hornets developed a 10 point lead and had momentum before his stupid foul took him out.

stretch
11-16-2010, 11:25 AM
His face after that obvious reach on Dirk in the 4th quarter was priceless.

as well as him yelling "thats bullshit" at the ref, but not getting T'd up

stretch
11-16-2010, 11:26 AM

yes, i hate his game tremendously. as a person off the court, i have no reason to judge him, and im sure hes a nice guy, but the way he conducts himself on the court is completely bitchmade

DAF86
11-16-2010, 11:31 AM
I'm talking about the basketball rules that allow him to do these kind of stuff, if these moves were illegal, he wouldn't be doing them.

hater
11-16-2010, 11:32 AM
I'm talking about the basketball rules that allow him to do these kind of stuff, if these moves were illegal, he wouldn't be doing them.

elbowing players is a foul or a T, yelling obcenities at referees is a T

none were called

DAF86
11-16-2010, 11:34 AM
elbowing players is a foul or a T, yelling obcenities at referees is a T

none were called

Well, that's another thing. But I don't see any problem with overselling a foul or trying to get a cheap foul on transition.

BlairForceDejuan
11-16-2010, 11:35 AM
Cosigned. And to add insult to injury, he does this all with that little gay pencil beard.

hater
11-16-2010, 11:37 AM
Well, that's another thing. But I don't see any problem with overselling a foul or trying to get a cheap foul on transition.

you might see nothing wrong with flopping. of course you are from argentina. But american culture sees this as a very bad disgusting habit. I agree

but besides flopping it goes farther than that. CP3 is like a bitch on her period out there. If you don't notice it, you need glasses.

DAF86
11-16-2010, 11:41 AM
Yes, he's pretty annoying, but he's one of those players that you would love to have on your team. That's why I try to be objective with him.

TJastal
11-16-2010, 11:49 AM
Yes, he's pretty annoying, but he's one of those players that you would love to have on your team. That's why I try to be objective with him.

I don't know that I'd be happy to have this little bitch on the spurs. Sure makes me appreciate Tony Parker even more.

stretch
11-16-2010, 11:56 AM

of course, but it still doesnt change the fact that he conducts himself like a bitch

your post about "the rules" doesnt change that either. just like the moron who broke into someones house and broke his leg, sued them, and won. or the stupid old bitch who sued mcdonalds for not telling her the coffee was hot. perhaps by some shitty laws, they were able to pull off their lawsuits, but you and I both know that's a bullshit and bitchmade thing to do.

sefant77
11-16-2010, 11:58 AM
Paul with the Mavs, even a title would have a weird taste in my mouth.

If you watched yesterday you saw that even Chandler was at the end of the game totally pissed about Pauls behaviour, the flops, the ellbows etc.

fevertrees
11-16-2010, 12:35 PM
lol @ Dallas/San Antonio fans hating on the King for "flops/cheapshots."

stretch
11-16-2010, 12:57 PM
lol @ Dallas/San Antonio fans hating on the King for "flops/cheapshots."

lol @ this fat faggot sucking dicks

lefty
11-16-2010, 01:05 PM
Deron Williams FTW

He has major cojones

BRHornet45
11-16-2010, 01:10 PM
lol haters gonna hate ... funny how San Antonio Heat fans look past all of the bitch moves that piece of shit Ginobli pulls. as well as Wade

BRHornet45
11-16-2010, 01:10 PM
Paul with the Mavs, even a title would have a weird taste in my mouth.

If you watched yesterday you saw that even Chandler was at the end of the game totally pissed about Pauls behaviour, the flops, the ellbows etc.

son you obviously know next to nothing ... King Paul and Tyson are the closest of friends.

dirk4mvp
11-16-2010, 01:13 PM

manu fan would think that.

rickross
11-16-2010, 01:45 PM
deron beats cp3 in everything.

more versatile scorer, better defender, better team leader, doesn't get 121-63 bukkaked, don't let no pargo scrub take all da shots, he don't make the team depend on him, he makes the team better from team point of view.

plus:
he'd rape cp3 in a fight, plays like a balla, real balls nigga not floppin round like a gayass drama queen, you don't see pussy behavior or melodrama from deron. dat nigga deron play wit heart!, smth dat a pussy ass like cp3 don't know bout.

plus:
deron shits on cp3.

son, only a blind wigger liek u could jerk off to cp3.

sefant77
11-16-2010, 01:48 PM
son you obviously know next to nothing ... King Paul and Tyson are the closest of friends.

i know that and thats why i pointed out that even Chandler was pissed

rickross
11-16-2010, 01:48 PM

Sell a foul? Nigga please! We playin women soccer?

Zelophehad
11-16-2010, 02:37 PM
Luckily without his meniscus he has 3 maybe 4 good years left.

DAF86
11-16-2010, 06:15 PM
manu fan would think that.

Aren't you a fan of Dirk?

stretch
11-16-2010, 06:21 PM
Aren't you a fan of Dirk?

according to you, Manu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dirk, and since you think flopping and heavily bending the rules is such a good quality, then most definitely Manu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dirk in that regards too, since he is better than Dirk in every aspect in life according to you, so its not even comparable. your attempt to point the finger back at Dirk has failed.

Giuseppe
11-16-2010, 06:23 PM
Prime Manu

OR

Prime Dirk

Defnitely prime Manu.