PDA

View Full Version : lets just be real ...

BRHornet45
11-16-2010, 01:49 PM
sons again props to Dallas last night for taking advantage of the favorable situation and winning the game. regardless of the dozens of bad calls, the fluke shots, etc. a win is still a win and Dallas got it. However let us not be fooled by what happened last night. It was indeed a fluke and tomorrow night I GUARANTEE the Hornets will win by AT LEAST 15 POINTS... If not for the officiating last night the Hornets were on pace to win that game by 15-20, if not more. I also highly doubt all of those fluke shots by that child molester looking bald guy and Jason Kidd will fall like they did last night.

but sons again, props to Dallas for the W last night. they hit so many hail mary/fluke shots last night that I believe even Chandler could have started draining behind the back 3's ... every time they wanted the whistle, the refs were more than happy to help keep the game close and they received it. the home team won and the crowd went home happy. just another night in the NBA.

nkdlunch
11-16-2010, 01:51 PM
I GUARANTEE the Hornets will win by AT LEAST 15 POINTS...

or else?

BUMP
11-16-2010, 01:51 PM
It's one thing to say while it's another thing to do. Obama expects everything to go well as he plans, and I really hope he can do exactly what he has promised. However, we shouldn't have been buried in such problems had we got that amount of money, the problem we are facing is just caused by our lack of money. Man, we used to be the most wealthy nation in the world and had stored tons of gold in the cellar underground Manhattan, the gold is still there and well guarded but our cash is just short from need. We have spent so much money on those fucking wars against Afghanistan and Iraq' former goverments but we have gotten nothing valuable in return but endless chaos and troubles. It was reasonable to dash Afghanistan in order to deminish the masion of Taliban and Al Quada, but why the F did we fight Iraq's former government? Who the F induced our senate and congress to permit launching the war? I'm not blaming former president bush but I think there should still be someone or some groupe to take resposibility for our depression. The war demolished a fucking dictatorship government and set the Iraqis free sequently, we heavily damaged the terrorism while harming ourselves even harder. I mean it doesn't cost so much money to fight the terrorists only, Uncle Sam has spent much more money in Iraq since the War offcially ended than he had spent during the entire war period. Our troops are great enough to deserve the money we have spent for them but they are just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Bush shouldn't have expanded the anti-terrorism war to Iraq and buried our troops deeply into ashes and ruins. Never to mention the lives of soldiers who had contributed their last drop of blood for our great nation.

Obama is elected to cover Bush's ass, to change the situation and bring our economy back to life. However Obama is neither God nor a goose which can lay gold eggs, we are still short of money but Obama can't creat any. We expect some change from our new president, but it seems that all the changes he has brought us are just words and the host of the white house only. Man, I want to see some new faces in the cabinet and senate, but what I have seen are just the same old people who haven't done any brilliant work during bush's administration. The biggest mistake Obama has made by now is nominating Hilary Clinton as his SOS, but who the F knows how many more he'll make in the 4 years to come? Hilary Clinton isn't capable to act as the secretary of state IMO, herself is not capable enough, not to mention the bad effects from her pansy husband. Man, I have send millions of e-mails to the white house suggesting he nominate halle berry as his SOS but he just ignored them and let his personal secretary throw them in the dustbin. Man, Obama is intending to retreat our troops from Iraq but who the F knows whether those terrorists will also return and threat the crasp liberty our troops have erected in Iraq. we need our allies there to help us control the unfriendly counties but will they still surpport us that consistantly as they did? Halle berry is 1/8 jewish so I bet she is more aware of and more similar to the middle east and the people there, Berry would be more much more efficient than Rice in mideast, but obama just nominated hilary who is famouse her critical restrictions and requests on her former president husband. Our former president looks like a baby when he stands with our current sos. Man, I even think laura bush is much better than hilary clinton, never to mention halle berry who is more capable and sensational than both of them. halle berry was born in a family which is built up of a black husband and a white wife, unfortunately her black father left her when she was just 4yrs old, she has been estranged with her father since her parents devorced at her 4. halle berry represents both the black and white community so well that she is very capable to act as our SOS but no one has shown any agreement with me. Why the F is halle berry rejected from senate and cabinate? just because of her complex background? man, halle berry is not a communist or terrorist, nor does she have any relationship with Nazi or fascist. Why the F can't she become our SOS, or even a common senator in federal senate or even state senate? I still don't understand why there are so many racists in the CA and the rest of the states, and some racists even intimidated to cut her bady into 100 fucking pieces. fuck these racists... I'm always out of myself when I'm extremely tired and sleepy, so pardon me if I've provoked some of clinton fans or bush supporters.

best wishes for Obama and his administration, and best wishes to halle berry and her bady as well. thank you for reading through my article above, I know I had deliverd little news or intellegence through it, just enjoy it as kind of fun, thanks.

It's one thing to say while it's another thing to do. Obama expects everything to go well as he plans, and I really hope he can do exactly what he has promised. However, we shouldn't have been buried in such problems had we got that amount of money, the problem we are facing is just caused by our lack of money. Man, we used to be the most wealthy nation in the world and had stored tons of gold in the cellar underground Manhattan, the gold is still there and well guarded but our cash is just short from need. We have spent so much money on those fucking wars against Afghanistan and Iraq' former goverments but we have gotten nothing valuable in return but endless chaos and troubles. It was reasonable to dash Afghanistan in order to deminish the masion of Taliban and Al Quada, but why the F did we fight Iraq's former government? Who the F induced our senate and congress to permit launching the war? I'm not blaming former president bush but I think there should still be someone or some groupe to take resposibility for our depression. The war demolished a fucking dictatorship government and set the Iraqis free sequently, we heavily damaged the terrorism while harming ourselves even harder. I mean it doesn't cost so much money to fight the terrorists only, Uncle Sam has spent much more money in Iraq since the War offcially ended than he had spent during the entire war period. Our troops are great enough to deserve the money we have spent for them but they are just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Bush shouldn't have expanded the anti-terrorism war to Iraq and buried our troops deeply into ashes and ruins. Never to mention the lives of soldiers who had contributed their last drop of blood for our great nation.

Obama is elected to cover Bush's ass, to change the situation and bring our economy back to life. However Obama is neither God nor a goose which can lay gold eggs, we are still short of money but Obama can't creat any. We expect some change from our new president, but it seems that all the changes he has brought us are just words and the host of the white house only. Man, I want to see some new faces in the cabinet and senate, but what I have seen are just the same old people who haven't done any brilliant work during bush's administration. The biggest mistake Obama has made by now is nominating Hilary Clinton as his SOS, but who the F knows how many more he'll make in the 4 years to come? Hilary Clinton isn't capable to act as the secretary of state IMO, herself is not capable enough, not to mention the bad effects from her pansy husband. Man, I have send millions of e-mails to the white house suggesting he nominate halle berry as his SOS but he just ignored them and let his personal secretary throw them in the dustbin. Man, Obama is intending to retreat our troops from Iraq but who the F knows whether those terrorists will also return and threat the crasp liberty our troops have erected in Iraq. we need our allies there to help us control the unfriendly counties but will they still surpport us that consistantly as they did? Halle berry is 1/8 jewish so I bet she is more aware of and more similar to the middle east and the people there, Berry would be more much more efficient than Rice in mideast, but obama just nominated hilary who is famouse her critical restrictions and requests on her former president husband. Our former president looks like a baby when he stands with our current sos. Man, I even think laura bush is much better than hilary clinton, never to mention halle berry who is more capable and sensational than both of them. halle berry was born in a family which is built up of a black husband and a white wife, unfortunately her black father left her when she was just 4yrs old, she has been estranged with her father since her parents devorced at her 4. halle berry represents both the black and white community so well that she is very capable to act as our SOS but no one has shown any agreement with me. Why the F is halle berry rejected from senate and cabinate? just because of her complex background? man, halle berry is not a communist or terrorist, nor does she have any relationship with Nazi or fascist. Why the F can't she become our SOS, or even a common senator in federal senate or even state senate? I still don't understand why there are so many racists in the CA and the rest of the states, and some racists even intimidated to cut her bady into 100 fucking pieces. fuck these racists... I'm always out of myself when I'm extremely tired and sleepy, so pardon me if I've provoked some of clinton fans or bush supporters.

best wishes for Obama and his administration, and best wishes to halle berry and her bady as well. thank you for reading through my article above, I know I had deliverd little news or intellegence through it, just enjoy it as kind of fun, thanks.

BUMP
11-16-2010, 01:53 PM
but srsly don't think I've ever seen anyone so asshurt over a regular season loss in November

BRHornet45
11-16-2010, 01:53 PM
or else?

son how about you worry about your team getting past the Hornets first before you start living through the Mavs success last night ok?

#41 Shoot Em Up
11-16-2010, 01:57 PM
this is classic hornet fans meltdown lol

sefant77
11-16-2010, 01:59 PM
Yeah Ariza with two long contested threes at the end of the shotclock, Green with a 30ft at the end of the shotclock and overall 3-4, the definition of fluke shots

rickross
11-16-2010, 02:01 PM
son u can cry, we know you like to.

btw, nice profile on facebook, particularly love dis photo:

http://pw0nd.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/afroemo.jpg

nkdlunch
11-16-2010, 02:01 PM
Yeah Ariza with two long contested threes at the end of the shotclock, Green with a 30ft at the end of the shotclock and overall 3-4, the definition of fluke shots

don't forget peja looking like 2002 peja

j.dizzle
11-16-2010, 02:03 PM
Damn Hornetfan are you guys taking this 1 loss that bad? LOL We understand the first loss always hurts the most but you guys are acting like the Hornets were gonna stay undefeated for the next month. They'll be lucky to win 50-55 games IMO.

BRHornet45
11-16-2010, 02:06 PM
Damn Hornetfan are you guys taking this 1 loss that bad? LOL We understand the first loss always hurts the most but you guys are acting like the Hornets were gonna stay undefeated for the next month. They'll be lucky to win 50-55 games IMO.

son its not about the loss, its about the cheating that goes on in the NBA ... its a shame, but then again tomorrow the refs will be back on our side so it will even out. just LET THEM PLAY ... stop trying to control every aspect of the game for financial reasons (tv ratings, home crowd going home happy, etc.)

RsxPiimp
11-16-2010, 02:12 PM

Not going to ask you again after this...

Cliffnotes pls.

stretch
11-16-2010, 02:13 PM
but sons again, props to Dallas for the W last night. they hit so many hail mary/fluke shots last night

wide open 3s right on the 3pt line by Dirk, Terry, and Kidd = hail mary/fluke shots

got it :tu

Zelophehad
11-16-2010, 02:35 PM
wide open 3s right on the 3pt line by Dirk, Terry, and Kidd = hail mary/fluke shots

got it :tu

crc21209
11-16-2010, 06:03 PM
:lol As if one thread bitching about the Hornets loss wasnt enough, he did it again...

DJB
11-16-2010, 07:37 PM
Who the fuck are the Hornets?

Iceman101
11-16-2010, 07:43 PM
Damn, BRHornet is bitching more than Rocket fans

DJ Mbenga
11-16-2010, 08:32 PM
sons again props to Dallas last night for taking advantage of the favorable situation and winning the game. regardless of the dozens of bad calls, the fluke shots, etc. a win is still a win and Dallas got it. However let us not be fooled by what happened last night. It was indeed a fluke and tomorrow night I GUARANTEE the Hornets will win by AT LEAST 15 POINTS... If not for the officiating last night the Hornets were on pace to win that game by 15-20, if not more. I also highly doubt all of those fluke shots by that child molester looking bald guy and Jason Kidd will fall like they did last night.

but sons again, props to Dallas for the W last night. they hit so many hail mary/fluke shots last night that I believe even Chandler could have started draining behind the back 3's ... every time they wanted the whistle, the refs were more than happy to help keep the game close and they received it. the home team won and the crowd went home happy. just another night in the NBA.

son i know the feeling. the suns victory was fluke and trolls are going around saying the sky is falling. maybe they have a point tonight drew gooden has hit 2 threes already.

#41 Shoot Em Up
11-16-2010, 08:39 PM
son i know the feeling. the suns victory was fluke and trolls are going around saying the sky is falling. maybe they have a point tonight drew gooden has hit 2 threes already.

That's quite a bit of whack off material you have in your sig, Better keep alot of tissues stocked you fucking baby killer

Xylus
11-16-2010, 08:40 PM

The Suns hit 22 threes because the Lakers chose not to guard the 3-point line on that particular night. That's not a fluke, that's bad defense and the Suns capitalized on it.

frodo
11-16-2010, 09:29 PM
the hornets got vandalized by the bullshit calls & fluke shots, exactly the same way how the Dallas Mavs managed to lose the series to Hornets in 08' first round.

Lakers2009champs
11-16-2010, 09:40 PM
i
the hornets got vandalized by the bullshit calls & fluke shots, exactly the same way how the Dallas Mavs managed to lose the series to Hornets in 08' first round.

I watched that series, the mavs got owned by the hornets.

Mav-elous Man
11-16-2010, 10:38 PM
Who the fuck are the Hornets?

I think they play in Charlotte. Larry Johnson is their best player.

Mav-elous Man
11-16-2010, 10:44 PM

Really dude? Just get over it. Its one loss. No big deal. Stop crying about the officials and be mad at your players for leaving Dirk, Terry, and Kidd wide open. Basketball is a game of runs. Every team makes a few runs per game. It was a close game and could have gone either way.

Mav-elous Man
11-16-2010, 10:46 PM
son its not about the loss, its about the cheating that goes on in the NBA ... its a shame, but then again tomorrow the refs will be back on our side so it will even out. just LET THEM PLAY ... stop trying to control every aspect of the game for financial reasons (tv ratings, home crowd going home happy, etc.)

BR is still being breast fed so please forgive him.

Giuseppe
11-16-2010, 10:53 PM
son its not about the loss, its about the cheating that goes on in the NBA ... its a shame, but >>>>>>then again tomorrow the refs will be back on our side<<<<<< so it will even out. just LET THEM PLAY ... stop trying to control every aspect of the game for financial reasons (tv ratings, home crowd going home happy, etc.)

It's a solid take by BR here. Especially twixt ><

But, it's much too late, BR. That ship sailed many moons ago.

Mav-elous Man
11-17-2010, 12:18 AM
It's a solid take by BR here. Especially twixt ><

But, it's much too late, BR. That ship sailed many moons ago.

Its not a solid arguemet if he presents no facts or evidence to support what he is saying.

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 05:25 AM
Its not a solid arguemet if he presents no facts or evidence to support what he is saying.

Please.

I present O & Forever! all the fuckin' time and you all call me everything but a white man.