PDA

View Full Version : How Did It Go So Wrong So Fast....

Dr House
11-16-2010, 02:45 PM
for you assholes? When I came here a few years ago you guys were on top of the world. You were fresh off of a title season. Your big three were in their prime, and more importantly, you all had Lakers fans and Kobe screaming, Uncle. Now look at you, barely a playoff team. Excuses after excuses, just hanging on to history. The frustration must be agonizing for you swamp rats. To make things worse, Cul, Kool and Luva somehow found their way over to this site just in the nick of time. It's almost like WE changed the tide of things. Kobe went from being the most scorned to the most loved. Boston had a comfy little lead over there, now they've recruited Snaq just to help them hang on for dear life. Wade and James just said "FUCK IT, I CAN'T BEAT KOBE... LET'S TEAM UP." In the mist of all this greatness that's taking place, Duncan and the Spurs are nowhere to be found. What a shame...:lmao

In a few months when we raise banner 17 and counting, I know you slum dogs will be watching, eating greasy food and drinking cheap beer. In the midst of guzzling down that rot gut you all have become accustom to, I want you to ask yourselves a question. How did it go so wrong so fast?

z0sa
11-16-2010, 02:46 PM
Does this mean you're lakaluva?

ChumpDumper
11-16-2010, 02:50 PM
This looks oddly familiar.

It's as if some douche copied and pasted a troll thread from another forum.

ChumpDumper
11-16-2010, 02:54 PM
Does this mean you're lakaluva?Doubtful.

Seems more like a mavfan move.

z0sa
11-16-2010, 02:56 PM
Doubtful.

Seems more like a mavfan move.

I meant this. (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163933)

You're still right about it being a mavfan move.

sananspursfan21
11-16-2010, 02:59 PM
whatever happened to that spork killer guy?

ChumpDumper
11-16-2010, 03:00 PM
Waiting for the next loss, I imagine.

lefty
11-16-2010, 03:04 PM
Dr House fails at trolling :lmao

spurs_fan_in_exile
11-16-2010, 03:07 PM
These are the ramblings of a sick sick man. Probably has lupus.

austN Spur
11-16-2010, 03:13 PM
10 game in and the spurs are tied for best record in the league....also every laker bitch quits on nba 2k11, when they go down 12 just like last year they have "no marbles".

but i shouldnt be feeding the trolls. i'm out

Rob123
11-16-2010, 03:24 PM
Dr. House is right. I quit the internet, thankyou for showing me the light.

lefty20
11-16-2010, 03:43 PM
Probably has lupus.

It's NEVER lupus. Hep-A imo..... ;)

Mel_13
11-16-2010, 03:57 PM
bueW1i9kQao

TJastal
11-16-2010, 04:07 PM
These are the ramblings of a sick sick man. Probably has lupus.

Well since 90% of lupus victims are female we might not be dealing with a man here....

Spursmania
11-16-2010, 04:52 PM
Goddamn, you're boring Doc...

NRHector
11-16-2010, 04:54 PM
for you assholes? When I came here a few years ago you guys were on top of the world. You were fresh off of a title season. Your big three were in their prime, and more importantly, you all had Lakers fans and Kobe screaming, Uncle. Now look at you, barely a playoff team. Excuses after excuses, just hanging on to history. The frustration must be agonizing for you swamp rats. To make things worse, Cul, Kool and Luva somehow found their way over to this site just in the nick of time. It's almost like WE changed the tide of things. Kobe went from being the most scorned to the most loved. Boston had a comfy little lead over there, now they've recruited Snaq just to help them hang on for dear life. Wade and James just said "FUCK IT, I CAN'T BEAT KOBE... LET'S TEAM UP." In the mist of all this greatness that's taking place, Duncan and the Spurs are nowhere to be found. What a shame...:lmao

In a few months when we raise banner 17 and counting, I know you slum dogs will be watching, eating greasy food and drinking cheap beer. In the midst of guzzling down that rot gut you all have become accustom to, I want you to ask yourselves a question. How did it go so wrong so fast?

Wow that's original :rolleyes

Mr.Robinson
11-16-2010, 05:19 PM

Did not read.

cornbread
11-16-2010, 05:46 PM
Mffl!

crc21209
11-16-2010, 05:59 PM
:lol Wack post...

Obstructed_View
11-16-2010, 06:45 PM
If Kobe Bryant weren't overrated, you'd never see Lakerfans trying this hard to discredit the Spurs.

DeadlyDynasty
11-16-2010, 07:18 PM
If Kobe Bryant weren't overrated, you'd never see Lakerfans trying this hard to discredit the Spurs.

lol thinking he's a Laker fan :lmao

DeadlyDynasty
11-16-2010, 07:28 PM
My question to you is, how many white girls will kobe rape this year??

So if they're black girls he gets a pass?

You sir...are a racist.

wijayas
11-16-2010, 08:08 PM
I meant this. (http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163933)

You're still right about it being a mavfan move.

Great find! :toast

DeadlyDynasty
11-16-2010, 08:40 PM
Its over your head pot smoker......You sir are a dumb ass!

Explain.

Obstructed_View
11-16-2010, 09:21 PM
lol thinking he's a Laker fan :lmao

Ur reading comprehension r broke.

DeadlyDynasty
11-16-2010, 09:40 PM
Ur reading comprehension r broke.

Explain.

ohmwrecker
11-16-2010, 09:48 PM
Its over your head pot smoker......You sir are a dumb ass!

What's your excuse?

lol "over your head" smack
lol Shaq

admiralsnackbar
11-16-2010, 10:13 PM
It must be agonizing to have to troll this early in the season. Apologies on behalf of Spurs nation.

8FOR!3
11-16-2010, 11:07 PM
I'm wondering if he's going to be saying this after we run a train on Chicago on national television tomorrow night?

DeadlyDynasty
11-16-2010, 11:14 PM
I'm wondering if he's going to be saying this after we run a train on Chicago on national television tomorrow night?

With Gary Neal riding caboose

jestersmash
11-16-2010, 11:17 PM
with gary neal riding caboose

8/10

admiralsnackbar
11-16-2010, 11:37 PM
8/10

2/10

greyforest
11-17-2010, 12:11 AM

you registered on a Spurs forum to type up big walls of text about the Spurs, yet according to you they are barely a playoff team, nowhere to be found.

hmm.

Mav-elous Man
11-17-2010, 12:39 AM

Hey dumb ass!!! There aren't any swamps in San Antonio!!!

Yorae
11-17-2010, 12:55 AM
Can't wait for gary to run a train on kobe...

100%duncan
11-17-2010, 07:26 AM
LOL FAIL! hahahah

Spur_Fanatic
11-17-2010, 10:19 AM

Troll or not troll, Op is still a douche.
What's with the "we"? You got a ring too, douche?

In 10 years, thundnuva (or hornnuva) and Dr House will come here to proclaim their Spurs hate and their undying devotion to their Thunders (or Hornets).

And since when Kobe is one of the most loved? (and I do like the guy)
I wonder what will happen when Kobe takes a serious step back? That contract is a killer.

Spur_Fanatic
11-17-2010, 10:25 AM
I heard lakeluva is a pakistani, anyway.

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-17-2010, 04:55 PM
I want to see the guy with the Bob Dylan avatar, and the guy with Tom Waits avatar get into a fight! Of couse Bob Dylan would get his scrawny weasly ass kicked, but boy does he make some good music.

Anyways, this guy is fucking retarded. He's obviously trying to say that San Antonio is infested with Mexicans who like cheap beer, but what he forgot is that LA is infested with MORE mexicans, who drink CHEAPER beer.

Go jump on a dick, dolt!

portnoy1
11-17-2010, 05:15 PM

What happened you say? The Spurs big 3 have gotten older and been injured. With that said the Spurs have been able to sign and draft incredibly well for last few years. What If the Spurs had Bynum standing next to Duncan? Or better yet were able to get Pau Gasol in a trade for Kurt Thomas and Ian Mahinmi? The Spurs would probably be hanging the 2 banners you so proudly claim. Your team has been getting High draft picks (05-07), cause they had bad records and couldnt get out the first round. In 09' the Spurs didnt have Manu. The Lakers were healthy 05-07, they just sucked thats all. Ofcourse, Im sure you werent posting anything back then were you? The Spurs are like the 95 rockets. Old, unpredictable but always dangerous. Kobe is a great player, Jackson is a great coach. But at least give credit to a (quiet team, drama-less) team that is consistent.

Kool Bob Love
08-22-2013, 10:01 PM

:lmao