PDA

View Full Version : It's sooo Good to be a spursfan

apalisoc_9
11-17-2010, 09:08 AM
For real. Winning championships without any help from the media, david stern is a great feeling. Imagine just everyone hatin on you, and dey loving that laker or whatver shit team they are trying to marekt..but still win..I'm afraid laker fans would never have that feeling...Props to Detoirt to and to some extent dallas even though they couldnt get past david sterns atroicuois love for d-wade and money.

DeadlyDynasty
11-17-2010, 09:14 AM
For real. Winning championships without any help from the media, david stern is a great feeling. Imagine just everyone hatin on you, and dey loving that laker or whatver shit team they are trying to marekt..but still win..I'm afraid laker fans would never have that feeling...Props to Detoirt to and to some extent dallas even though they couldnt get past david sterns atroicuois love for d-wade and money.

"boring, dirty, floppers..."

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 09:17 AM

Then you got skunked, crapped the bed and signed a rapist.

Just like that.

Obstructed_View
11-17-2010, 09:19 AM
Uh, if other teams need help from the media or the commissioner to win, then the system is dirty and the Spurs didn't win without the same help.

cheguevara
11-17-2010, 09:21 AM

I gotta agree.

what is more fulfilling, doing it on your own, or getting your rich daddy to buy it for you? I'll take A every time

apalisoc_9
11-17-2010, 09:23 AM
"boring, dirty, floppers..."

wat you saying you dumbfck lakerfan? This thread aint about you or any of your bandwagoner friends. I posted this shit cuz it feels great winning champioship by going an extra mile!! you fcking mad your team has no spice? cuz all they can do is get dat david on phone and make him sock your sorry as teams cock for pau gasol?

Enjoy your undeserved championships...............

Just like that.

last couple of years was really bad for us, but not 2008....remeber that foul that could have made it 2-2? oh fck it...i shouldnt complain about bias officiating favoring marketed teams since its already a given...........

apalisoc_9
11-17-2010, 09:24 AM
Uh, if other teams need help from the media or the commissioner to win, then the system is dirty and the Spurs didn't win without the same help.

WTF are you spewing bro? read it!!

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 09:28 AM
You guys were on the surface impervious, I must admit. That's why when Luva went upstairs and discovered you'd signed that rapist I about shit myself with joy. Finally, you'd jumped the shark.

This regime of owner & Pop had soiled themselves, sold out and went to the dark side.

Oh, well, saylarvee.

apalisoc_9
11-17-2010, 09:34 AM
You guys were on the surface impervious, I must admit. That's why when Luva went upstairs and discovered you'd signed that rapist I about shit myself with joy. Finally, you'd jumped the shark.

This regime of owner & Pop had soiled themselves, sold out and went to the dark side.

Oh, well, saylarvee.

Neal phucked a drunk chick and he phucket it hard like a man..aint rape though, hoe was drank and i'm prettu sure she wanted it unlike some beta phag loser who i would quote just to remind you lakerfools how much of an idiot your god is...

"When I asked if I could cum in her face, she said no"

"That's my thing, not always, I mean, so I stopped"

"I said um, give me a blow job, um, and then....kiss it.....she gave me a blow job."

"Whatever I need to do without making this thing become public, I will do man. I don't care what it is man, I will do it"

"I asked if I could cum in her face and she was like no um, I thought she was cool, you know, I stopped. I stopped pumping..."

"I'm nervous right now my hands are shaking"

"She wasn't that attractive"

"I jerked off when she left"

"I should have done what Shaq does. Shaq gives them money or buys them cars, he has already spent one million dollars"

"She didn't bleed, did she?"

Jose Canseco
11-17-2010, 09:35 AM
How exactly does the media help a team win a championship?

Media exposure, analyst predictions determine outcomes of games?

If that's the case, the media should help Dallas win a title already.

apalisoc_9
11-17-2010, 09:37 AM
How exactly does the media help a team win a championship?

Media exposure, analyst predictions determine outcomes of games?

Money..which stern loves and he would then instruct.

DeadlyDynasty
11-17-2010, 09:37 AM
wat you saying you dumbfck lakerfan? This thread aint about you or any of your bandwagoner friends. I posted this shit cuz it feels great winning champioship by going an extra mile!! you fcking mad your team has no spice? cuz all they can do is get dat david on phone and make him sock your sorry as teams cock for pau gasol?

Enjoy your undeserved championships...............

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0806/over-your-head-idiots-demotivational-poster-1213479318.jpg

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 09:38 AM

They tried, but, you resisted, kicking & screaming to the bitter end all over south Florida.

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 09:40 AM
Neal phucked a drunk chick and he phucket it hard like a man..aint rape though, hoe was drank and i'm prettu sure she wanted it

Oh, yeah, Neal definitely committed rape. He's in the line now with KobePERIOD

apalisoc_9
11-17-2010, 09:41 AM
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0806/over-your-head-idiots-demotivational-poster-1213479318.jpg

I understand u trying to be humoerus and i must admit its funny..but i aint joking just happy i'm a spurs fan..LOL i see all these laker bandwagoners every fcking time and it is so fkcing funny. they dont even know their own fking team..lol

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 09:44 AM
I understand u trying to be humoerus and i must admit its funny..but i aint joking just happy i'm a spurs fan..LOL i see all these laker bandwagoners every fcking time and it is so fkcing funny. they dont even know their own fking team..lol

At 16-4 we'll suffer along.

tee, hee.

cheguevara
11-17-2010, 09:44 AM
Neal phucked a drunk chick and he phucket it hard like a man..aint rape though, hoe was drank and i'm prettu sure she wanted it unlike some beta phag loser who i would quote just to remind you lakerfools how much of an idiot your god is...

"I said um, give me a blow job, um, and then....kiss it.....she gave me a blow job."

"Whatever I need to do without making this thing become public, I will do man. I don't care what it is man, I will do it"

"I asked if I could cum in her face and she was like no um, I thought she was cool, you know, I stopped. I stopped pumping..."

"I should have done what Shaq does. Shaq gives them money or buys them cars, he has already spent one million dollars"

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Texas_Ranger
11-17-2010, 09:46 AM
I just don't like that people still think the Spurs are boring. They are pretty interesting to watch this year with that fast style of play.
It does suck that our defense is kinda bad.

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 09:50 AM
I just don't like that people still think the Spurs are boring.

It's a set up, you knucklehead. Everybody knows you Spurs fellows go apeshit when the boring card is played.

Wake up.

Venti Quattro
11-17-2010, 10:07 AM
spurs = class

Roddy Beaubois
11-17-2010, 10:09 AM
I hope to god the OP is a troll. Or else GNSF is getting even more retarded by the day.

nkdlunch
11-17-2010, 10:11 AM

:lmao

The_Worlds_finest
11-17-2010, 10:31 AM
On September 1, 2004 Eagle County District Judge Terry Ruckriegle dismissed the charges against Bryant, ........., because Faber informed them that she was unwilling to testify.

Before the case was scheduled to go to trial, Faber filed a civil lawsuit against Bryant over the incident on August 10. The two sides ultimately settled that lawsuit, with specific terms of the settlement being undisclosed to the public.

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 10:38 AM
We can go on from here on even terms as far as the rapist count goes. You matched our Kobe with your Neal.

You're still stuck at 4 NBA Championships with nary a repeat, whilst we have 16 NBA Championships with numerous repeats. You closed The Forum. Nobody closes us.

Uh,,,,,,,,,,,,oh, yeah...

Let us proceed...

hater
11-17-2010, 10:44 AM
http://www.ryanmcbain.com/images/125_kate002.jpg

"The other thing is that when I was finally able to pry his hands off my neck, when I turned around his hands were in the air, like someone would when a cop asks them to put their hands in the air."

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 10:52 AM
http://www.ryanmcbain.com/images/125_kate002.jpg

"The other thing is that when I was finally able to pry his hands off my neck, when I turned around his hands were in the air, like someone would when a cop asks them to put their hands in the air."

You got no room now, hater. You surrendered your class status when you got skunked and Pop mashed the panic button and signed your rapist Neal.

Solly Cholly.

SomeCallMeTim
11-17-2010, 11:17 AM
Is this apalisoc guy one of BUMP's trolls?

If so, this is some fine work. You are under some deep cover, bro. :lol

The_Worlds_finest
11-17-2010, 11:18 AM
Again stupid laker fan....
On September 1, 2004 Eagle County District Judge Terry Ruckriegle dismissed the charges against Bryant, ........., because Faber informed them that she was unwilling to testify.

Before the case was scheduled to go to trial, Faber filed a civil lawsuit against Bryant over the incident on August 10. The two sides ultimately settled that lawsuit, with specific terms of the settlement being undisclosed to the public.

Gary Neal was acquitted and didn't pay hush money afterwards.

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 11:21 AM
Gary Neal was acquitted and didn't pay hush money afterwards.

Uh, uh, none of that crapola. Your Neal is right in line with my Bryant/rapists both.

Admittedly it was the shits being alone in the rapist line. Nice havin' company, especially Spurs. You guys were so pure. Now we each have hold of the dirty end of the stick.

ha, ha.

da_suns_fan
11-17-2010, 11:54 AM

Are you kidding me?

David Stern was the Spurs' 2007 MVP.

The_Worlds_finest
11-17-2010, 11:59 AM
Idiot laker fan.
Faber didnt testify, thus causing the judge to dismiss the case, however faber and bryant later settled in civil court. Gary Neal stood trial and was acquitted of all charges by the jury. Are you stupid or just that much of a laker fan.

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 12:06 PM
Idiot laker fan.
Faber didnt testify, thus causing the judge to dismiss the case

Neal is in the line with Bryant now as a rapist.

Your regrets are your own.

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 12:07 PM
Are you kidding me?

David Stern was the Spurs' 2007 MVP.

This is true, Spursfan.

Solid lodgment, da. Bully, da, bully for you.

The_Worlds_finest
11-17-2010, 12:08 PM
Again moron, Faber launched a civil case prior to the criminal trial, surprise surprise, she didnt testify, later kobe gave her money. If he was not guilty why did he give her money. Again are you stupid or just a laker fan

rascalpascal09
11-17-2010, 12:11 PM
BUMP strikes again :lol

For proof, read these threads

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158665

Now this one

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165700

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 12:11 PM
she didnt testify

Your Neal is a rapist, finest.

Get used to it, sammykins. It's not that bad after a while. Though leavin' the Magic in Florida and the Celtics in California in successive Junes helps. tee, hee.

duhoh
11-17-2010, 12:14 PM
lolimmad

Chill out kid. Smoke some weed or something.

The_Worlds_finest
11-17-2010, 12:15 PM
IDIOT She didnt testify because kobe paid her off.

DeadlyDynasty
11-17-2010, 12:16 PM
IDIOT She didnt testify because kobe paid her off.

Rape is natural...how do you think you were conceived?

The_Worlds_finest
11-17-2010, 12:16 PM
Neal stood trial and was acquitted by the jury. Your boy kobe would have been found guilty.

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 12:19 PM
Your boy kobe would have been found guilty.

Neal & Bryant both raped. Accept it and move on, sport.

You've no other choice.

TheMACHINE
11-17-2010, 12:27 PM
Spurs won championships the "right" way and are the "true" champions.

DeadlyDynasty
11-17-2010, 12:27 PM
Neal stood trial and was acquitted by the jury. Your boy kobe would have been found guilty.

OJ Simpson stood trial and was acquitted for murder by the jury.

The_Worlds_finest
11-17-2010, 12:46 PM
OJ Simpson stood trial and was acquitted for murder by the jury.

Yeah then he was found liable and was ordered to pay 33 million.

I wonder what ol kobe had to pay Faber to hush up

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 12:48 PM
Quit carpin', finest. Your rapist is a solid NBA talent. Count your blessings.

The_Worlds_finest
11-17-2010, 12:51 PM
Neal & Bryant both raped. Accept it and move on, sport.

You've no other choice.

Kobe was acquited by very favorable sequence of events. Faber launches civil case>Faber, key witness refuses to testify> kobe give money to faber. Guilt by actions

Neal> Stood trial> Acquitted

Get over it tiger, your hero paid off that girl. Faber said no to the back door, kobe went against her wishes, thats rape.

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 12:57 PM
Kobe was acquited by very favorable sequence of events.

Both Bryant & Neal raped, finest. It's ok, daddy-O. We won two more rings that-a-way, back-to-back.

It can be done.

Chop, chop.

The_Worlds_finest
11-17-2010, 01:03 PM
In the eyes of people with above the Iq of 70, Neal is not guilty.

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 01:05 PM
In the eyes of people with above the Iq of 70, Neal is not guilty.

That's ok.

Let us proceed...

LakeShow
11-17-2010, 01:15 PM
What a bunch of crap. The spurs were the poster team of David Sterns pussification of the NBA. Sterns went out his way to protect the spurs and their weak players from abuse. Manu and the rest of the spurs got Michael Jordan treatment from the NBA. Only when the spurs participated in the least watched finals did they stop receiving preferential treatment. The Spurs can't win without help from the league.

FkLA
11-17-2010, 01:44 PM
What a bunch of crap. The spurs were the poster team of David Sterns pussification of the NBA. Sterns went out his way to protect the spurs and their weak players from abuse. Manu and the rest of the spurs got Michael Jordan treatment from the NBA. Only when the spurs participated in the least watched finals did they stop receiving preferential treatment. The Spurs can't win without help from the league.

spurs participated in the least watched finals in 03' (up to that date).

the fact that they went on to win 2 after that despite stern trying his darnest to stop them just shows their superiority :king

FkLA
11-17-2010, 01:46 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Roddy Beaubois
11-17-2010, 01:49 PM
lol at spurfan in this thread. :cry Neal was innocent. Great fucking model citizen :cry

FkLA
11-17-2010, 01:51 PM
lol at little brother mav fan and his cock envy in this thread :cry. spurfan has a bigger dick :cry

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 01:54 PM
lol at spurfan in this thread. :cry Neal was innocent. Great fucking model citizen :cry

Spurs down in the shit with everybody else.

Stings, don't it?

YoungB
11-17-2010, 01:57 PM
Spur fan- "You're gay!"

Laker fan- "Well now so are you!"

:dizzy

Pelicans78
11-17-2010, 02:19 PM
If David Stern didn't help the Spurs win then Tim Donaghy in 2007. Phoenix got hosed and everyone knows it. Still, I'll give the Spurs credit for 1999, 2003, and 2005.

bus driver
11-17-2010, 02:20 PM

Just like that.

:wow holy shit kobe plays for the spurs now!!!

The_Worlds_finest
11-17-2010, 02:26 PM
If David Stern didn't help the Spurs win then Tim Donaghy in 2007. Phoenix got hosed and everyone knows it. Still, I'll give the Spurs credit for 1999, 2003, and 2005.

Lol losing game 7 in your own house

Pelicans78
11-17-2010, 02:29 PM
Lol losing game 7 in your own house

LOL, so did the Spurs in 2006 :lol

The_Worlds_finest
11-17-2010, 02:32 PM
Remind me what happened the following year?

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 02:34 PM
:wow holy shit kobe plays for the spurs now!!!

Only his rapist protege=Gary Neal.

Blake
11-17-2010, 03:15 PM
all the Spurs do is just win.

brings a tear to my eye.

:cry great fuckin thread

Pelicans78
11-17-2010, 03:18 PM
Remind me what happened the following year?

That's the Spurs problem. Living in the past for so long prevents them from moving forward. That's why they haven't done anything since. Maybe Tiago Splitter will change that. :rolleyes

The_Worlds_finest
11-17-2010, 03:37 PM
congrats hornets your a idiot. There are 4 players on the current team from 2007.

Dude your a hornets fan, i guess the only thing commendable about that is your loyal to your cities team. Talk smack when your team actually makes it past the 2nd round.

Roddy Beaubois
11-17-2010, 03:52 PM
lol at little brother mav fan and his cock envy in this thread :cry. spurfan has a bigger dick :cry

good generic insult gnsf.

:cry we have more rings

DeadlyDynasty
11-17-2010, 04:09 PM
Spur fan- "You're gay!"

Laker fan- "Well now so are you!"

:dizzy

but they started it:cry

Cry Havoc
11-17-2010, 04:16 PM
Only his rapist protege=Gary Neal.

ac·quit
verb \ə-ˈkwit\
ac·quit·tedac·quit·ting
Definition of ACQUIT
transitive verb
a archaic : to pay off (as a claim or debt) b obsolete : repay, requite
: to discharge completely (as from an obligation or accusation) <the court acquitted the prisoner>
: to conduct (oneself) usually satisfactorily especially under stress <the recruits acquitted themselves like veterans>

Roddy Beaubois
11-17-2010, 04:18 PM

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 04:25 PM
ac·quit
verb \ə-ˈkwit\
ac·quit·tedac·quit·ting
Definition of ACQUIT
transitive verb
: to discharge completely (as from an obligation or accusation) <the court acquitted the prisoner>
: to conduct (oneself) usually satisfactorily especially under stress <the recruits acquitted themselves like veterans>

You can chase your elbow round your asshole till the cows come home, Cry, Neal raped just like Bryant.

Learn to live with it.

z0sa
11-17-2010, 04:36 PM
Hopefully the premiere dynasty of the last decade or so won't end on a bad note thanks to Parker's infidelity.

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 04:38 PM
Hopefully the premiere dynasty of the last decade or so won't end on a bad note thanks to Bryant's infidelity.

I second that emotion.

The_Worlds_finest
11-17-2010, 04:58 PM
Bryant not guilty*

*Settled out of court for undisclosed amount

Cry Havoc
11-17-2010, 05:03 PM
You can chase your elbow round your asshole till the cows come home, Cry, Neal raped just like Bryant.

Learn to live with it.

ac·quit
verb \ə-ˈkwit\
ac·quit·tedac·quit·ting
Definition of ACQUIT
transitive verb

NRHector
11-17-2010, 05:05 PM
lol at spurfan in this thread. :cry Neal was innocent. Great fucking model citizen :cryHey at least he was doing the fucking not like Dirk that he was the one that got fucked by the golddigger

kamikazi_player
11-17-2010, 05:06 PM
lol at Mav fan trying to get attention in this thread

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-17-2010, 05:42 PM

Oh, well, saylarvee.

Dude, shut the fuck up about the rapist thing already. Yes, everyone already knows that both of our teams have a rapist on it, yay! You want a fucking cookie or something? Nobody fucking cares, nobody is offended when you bring it up, it is NOT a good comeback to anything. So sit down, shut the fuck up, before I RAPE YOU.

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 05:46 PM
Dude, shut the fuck up about the rapist thing already. Yes, everyone already knows that both of our teams have a rapist on it, yay! You want a fucking cookie or something? Nobody fucking cares, nobody is offended when you bring it up, it is NOT a good comeback to anything. So sit down, shut the fuck up, before I RAPE YOU.

I'd probably be the best piece of ass you'd ever have.

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-17-2010, 05:49 PM
spurs = class

I can't believe you are the only Laker's fan, that isn't self-absorbed. It's a random beef between Laker's fans and Spur's fans, and it makes no sense. The Lakers beef is with The Celtics, and it's been that way for years. I don't know where this Spurs and Lakers beef came from, just because we've battled in the semi-finals a couple times.

You sir, are a classy guy. And I commend you.

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 05:52 PM
I can't believe you are the only Laker's fan, that isn't self-absorbed. It's a random beef between Laker's fans and Spur's fans, and it makes no sense. The Lakers beef is with The Celtics, and it's been that way for years. I don't know where this Spurs and Lakers beef came from, just because we've battled in the semi-finals a couple times.

Venti is a back stabbing fuck.

---

My particular beef with you Spurs guys is:::you take, but, you don't give. That's why this Neal business is so prime. You deserve this red assing.

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-17-2010, 06:04 PM
Venti is a back stabbing fuck.

---

My particular beef with you Spurs guys is:::you take, but, you don't give. That's why this Neal business is so prime. You deserve this red assing.

How so man? What do we take, and what don't we give back? A better question is, what do you give back? Your condescending attitude? or perhaps your childish displays? I apologize, but you make no sense.

And it's true, the Spurs get absolutely no exposure. If we're present in the top 10 of the day, it's usually us getting our ankles broken, or getting blocked. Even the game, where TP and RJ performed a textbook execution of an alley-oop, it didn't even make #10. Yet, if Lebron or Kobe so much as pick their nose on the court, it makes #1.

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 06:17 PM
How so man? What do we take, and what don't we give back? A better question is, what do you give back? Your condescending attitude? or perhaps your childish displays? I apologize, but you make no sense.

And it's true, the Spurs get absolutely no exposure. If we're present in the top 10 of the day, it's usually us getting our ankles broken, or getting blocked. Even the game, where TP and RJ performed a textbook execution of an alley-oop, it didn't even make #10. Yet, if Lebron or Kobe so much as pick their nose on the court, it makes #1.

I got my faults, but, I never denigrate your rings. Sure, I'll do the 1/2 ring thing on the '99 one in jocularity, but, I don't denigrate the ringage. Your fandom is always qualifying our stuff.

And I'll at least admit when I've went overboard, and I'll apologize for it, no matter the fandom. Your fandom thinks they can say anything because we're Lakers attached and it's ok. You get that act from Media.

Vast portions of your fandom actually begrudge us this space here on this Board. You have no appreciation for the contrast we bring. You're just as juvenile in these respects as I am in my faults. You're just incapable of admitting it.

Roger Freemason Jr.
11-17-2010, 06:36 PM
I got my faults, but, I never denigrate your rings. Sure, I'll do the 1/2 ring thing on the '99 one in jocularity, but, I don't denigrate the ringage. Your fandom is always qualifying our stuff.

And I'll at least admit when I've went overboard, and I'll apologize for it, no matter the fandom. Your fandom thinks they can say anything because we're Lakers attached and it's ok. You get that act from Media.

Vast portions of your fandom actually begrudge us this space here on this Board. You have no appreciation for the contrast we bring. You're just as juvenile in these respects as I am in my faults. You're just incapable of admitting it.

I see. Well, you'd do well to consider me apart from the usual fandom. I feel no need to try and exile you from your space on this board. In fact, without the juxtaposition to a team as good as the Lakers, a spurs fan could never know what needs improving, and if the team as a whole is improving. I'm capable in admitting that I have a short fuse, and I disgust myself when I take part in the jejune arguments that so easily test my patience. Truth be told, it's fun to feud with fans from an opposing team, because competition is the essence of basketball. That's why we find so many people who may seem egotistical and big-headed, but in the end, it's all in the spirit of good fun.

As I said above, I am opposed to the bad blood between Lakers and Spurs fans, because the Lakers carry none for the Spurs, and vice versa. We're not bad people you and I.

underdawg
11-17-2010, 07:06 PM

Learn to live with it.

you are wrong in your statement and the more that you continue to repeat it, the more that you show you are wrong

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 07:07 PM
...so be it.

Man In Black
11-17-2010, 07:50 PM
Hi Cully...figured out what the word acquitted means yet or ARE YOU STILL LIVING IN YOUR OWN LITTLE WORLD?

Say Please again :lmao

Sisk
11-17-2010, 07:54 PM

Just like that.

Don't forget adulterer. Get it right... slacking hard tbh

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 08:00 PM
I ain't citing the adulterer thing. That's nothin'. But, I'm settin' on this Neal raping event.

And that's just the way it's gonna be.

Roddy Beaubois
11-17-2010, 10:18 PM
Hey at least he was doing the fucking not like Dirk that he was the one that got fucked by the golddigger

:worthy: ducks

Roddy Beaubois
11-17-2010, 10:19 PM

apalisoc_9
11-17-2010, 10:55 PM
BUMP strikes again :lol

For proof, read these threads

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158665

Now this one

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165700

I'm not bump, I am apalisoc_9. I have read his shit and must admit he's a funny ass guy.

WTf? you a stalker? Stop searching about my post you leonardo di carpio nutthuger!! whytf do you even have that guy as your avatar?

I will admit I was bored as hell that day...My chick just cheated on me that time..fckinh hoe..well I should have known that she would suck the cock of the BMW owner..It sucks to be poor, I mean i get all the chicks i want but once they meet somone green:depressed

Well Enough of my personal Problems...............