PDA

View Full Version : Fire Monty Williams

Pelicans78
11-17-2010, 02:15 PM
He's got to go. He's way in over his head.

http://www.firemontywilliams.com/

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 02:15 PM
:rolleyes

Pelicans78
11-17-2010, 02:21 PM
:rolleyes

It's a slow day.

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 02:42 PM
It's gonna get a lot faster if you don't come thru this evening.

& I got a bad feeling about it, 78.

Pelicans78
11-17-2010, 02:57 PM

I'll be honest. I'm kinda concerned. The way the offense was shut down in the 4th and allowing the Mavs so many open threes was disturbing. Hopefully Monty can figure out what went wrong. Maybe change the rotation. Go smaller, spread the floor, not double Dirk quite as much, etc. Very disturbing stuff.

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 03:01 PM
I'll be honest. I'm kinda concerned. The way the offense was shut down in the 4th and allowing the Mavs so many open threes was disturbing. Hopefully Monty can figure out what went wrong. Maybe change the rotation. Go smaller, spread the floor, not double Dirk quite as much, etc. Very disturbing stuff.

Yep, there was a rythm to their loss on Monday. An inevitability.

& this is Dallas' big moment tonite. They readily understand that a loss sets them back to square one. A victory puts them in the top tier.

I wish the Lakers & Suns weren't playing tonite so I could really immerse myself into this contest.

Pelicans78
11-17-2010, 03:16 PM
Yep, there was a rythm to their loss on Monday. An inevitability.

& this is Dallas' big moment tonite. They readily understand that a loss sets them back to square one. A victory puts them in the top tier.

I wish the Lakers & Suns weren't playing tonite so I could really immerse myself into this contest.

This is a big game for the Hornets. A win can establish more momentum since they have the Cavs, Kings, and Clips after this. A loss would lead to alot of self-doubt. Hopefully, the staff can figure out what went wrong in the 4th quarter so the team can come out and deliver a knockout blow. Still, Hornets have had a double digit lead in every game so far and have allowed a 4th quarter run in a few of them and finally blew one against the Mavs. Hopefully they can stop that trend tonight.

Phillip
11-17-2010, 04:12 PM

right. everyone knows that the 10th game of the season is the make or break game for every team in the league. its simply common knowledge :tu

DeadlyDynasty
11-17-2010, 04:13 PM

fuck that...i got $50 on NOH and the points (-4.5)

Roddy Beaubois
11-17-2010, 04:17 PM

Look at 78, one loss and hes getting his concerned on.

If this don't beat it all.

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 04:18 PM
right. everyone knows that the 10th game of the season is the make or break game for every team in the league. its simply common knowledge :tu

I never said such.

This is Dallas' opportunity to break thru and make a statement. It is the regular season, but, one works with the opportunities that one is presented with. This is the Mavericks opportunity to move away from the pack and onto the top shelf.

If they fail, they're pedestrian fare.

BRHornet45
11-17-2010, 04:22 PM
what tha

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 04:23 PM
Look at 78, one loss and hes getting his concerned on.

If this don't beat it all.

That loss was a statement. A failure. A victory tonite doesn't neutralize that loss. Because of the loss these 2 games with Dallas are now separated for the Hornets. Dallas is still in line to make their statement via the 2 games welded together at victory, but, the Hornets can only rehabilitate to even par. Their opportunity to transcend themselves will have to wait for the next opportunity.

lefty
11-17-2010, 04:49 PM
http://chzgifs.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/fireextinguisherprop1.gif

frodo
11-17-2010, 07:49 PM

78 is probably his intelligence quotient i think.

dallasmavsnfuego214
11-17-2010, 07:52 PM
I never said such.

This is Dallas' opportunity to break thru and make a statement. It is the regular season, but, one works with the opportunities that one is presented with. This is the Mavericks opportunity to move away from the pack and onto the top shelf.

If they fail, they're pedestrian fare.

I see what you're saying, but you're still missing the point. Even if we win, we're in the top shelf like you said, but what does it matter at this point of the season?

I've seen too many seasons of the Mavericks racking up regular season wins only to see them shit the bed in April. Kinda the same thing with Utah. All those comeback wins were nice, but the playoffs are still months away.

Giuseppe
11-17-2010, 10:18 PM
I see what you're saying, but you're still missing the point. Even if we win, we're in the top shelf like you said, but what does it matter at this point of the season?

I've seen too many seasons of the Mavericks racking up regular season wins only to see them shit the bed in April. Kinda the same thing with Utah. All those comeback wins were nice, but the playoffs are still months away.

You can only play the game that is scheduled. You can make a statement for this game, this night. "Tomorrow" is another day. It's not your fault it's November and not May.