PDA

View Full Version : F*** RC and his smurf

sribb43
11-17-2010, 10:54 PM
This team will never win with this couple, I wish they would get a divorce like TP and Eva

Amarelooms
11-17-2010, 10:59 PM
lol...you made me laugh son...God bless

:elephant

j.dizzle
11-17-2010, 11:03 PM
http://www.sportsgrindent.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/markcuban.jpghttp://lh5.ggpht.com/_11v8AJQ5YpM/R4A6Knuii5I/AAAAAAAAA7M/aQBYTKK-Tmc/IMG_1795-1.jpg

Amarelooms
11-17-2010, 11:05 PM
lol at the grandma being taller than JJB

sribb43
11-17-2010, 11:07 PM
lol at the grandma being taller than JJB

That's not his grandma, that's JJ's nanny that RC hired

jason54858
11-17-2010, 11:22 PM
What do you expect him to do. Roddy is injured, and JJ is the only other guard on the team that can penetrate consistently or at-least attempts to. When Roddy comes back he will be inserted into the starting lineup gradually (don't want to rush him) and we will see less of JJ.

Findog
11-17-2010, 11:23 PM
What do you expect him to do. Roddy is injured, and JJ is the only other guard on the team that can penetrate consistently or at-least attempts to. When Roddy comes back he will be inserted into the starting lineup gradually (don't want to rush him) and we will see less of JJ.

Yep. JJ does good things on the court, but they're outweighed by his liabilities. He's a two steps forward, three steps back sort of player.

monosylab1k
11-17-2010, 11:28 PM

:lol I'll believe it when I see it. Despite countless games last season where Roddy showed he clearly deserved all minutes reserved for Barea, Carlisle was still such a stubborn little bitch that he wouldn't give him the minutes. EVEN WHEN THE ENTIRE SEASON WAS ON THE LINE AND RODDY WAS DOMINATING IN GAME 6, CARLISLE REFUSED TO PLAY HIM WHEN IT MATTERED AND DEFERRED TO BAREA/JET.

As long as Carlisle is here, Barea will get significant minutes. And that's going to hurt the team. So basically I think Carlisle needs to be fired for the Mavericks to make any progress.

sribb43
11-17-2010, 11:30 PM
Just waiting for Donnie and Mark to sign JJB to that contract extension

frodo
11-18-2010, 12:04 AM
:lol I'll believe it when I see it. Despite countless games last season where Roddy showed he clearly deserved all minutes reserved for Barea, Carlisle was still such a stubborn little bitch that he wouldn't give him the minutes. EVEN WHEN THE ENTIRE SEASON WAS ON THE LINE AND RODDY WAS DOMINATING IN GAME 6, CARLISLE REFUSED TO PLAY HIM WHEN IT MATTERED AND DEFERRED TO BAREA/JET.

As long as Carlisle is here, Barea will get significant minutes. And that's going to hurt the team. So basically I think Carlisle needs to be fired for the Mavericks to make any progress.

Roddy may be a better player than JJB but he's not really a PG. his dribbling is poor which is enough reason not to use him as a PG. he played all his games last season as a SG and he got the job fine, but it doesn't mean he could do as well a good job at PG.

Barea has his own weakness but he still does his job fine, at least on the offensive end he does. Barea is just a downgraded version of Steve Nash imho.

Leonard Curse
11-18-2010, 12:45 AM

sounds like pop and splitter dilemma :depressed believe me even though we hate eachother as rivals we share your pain on the subject

sribb43
11-19-2010, 10:40 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/dleague/j_barea_600_071005.jpg

Giuseppe
11-19-2010, 10:52 PM
Just waiting for Donnie and Mark to sign JJB to that contract extension

Ya gonna do a Charles Whitman & head to Austin, eh?

tee, hee.

mavsfan1000
11-19-2010, 10:52 PM
Roddy may be a better player than JJB but he's not really a PG. his dribbling is poor which is enough reason not to use him as a PG. he played all his games last season as a SG and he got the job fine, but it doesn't mean he could do as well a good job at PG.

Barea has his own weakness but he still does his job fine, at least on the offensive end he does. Barea is just a downgraded version of Steve Nash imho.
Roddy pretending to be PG is still better than Barea at any position.

Spursfan092120
11-19-2010, 11:01 PM
http://www.nba.com/media/dleague/j_barea_600_071005.jpg
http://bareknucklewriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/oompaloompa.png