PDA

View Full Version : why can't Kobe Bean Bryant be more like Tony Parker?

hater
11-18-2010, 09:49 AM
what kind of embarrassment to the lakers organization is this man, banging grade F pussy? and making a national scandal out of it?

http://www.ryanmcbain.com/images/125_kate002.jpg

why can't he learn some skills from my man Tony Parker, who banged a grade A+++ piece of meat while being married to America's Sweetheart??

http://www.americansuperstarmag.com/sites/default/files/images/erin-barry-9.jpg

and Tony doesn't even have to go to court, settle for millions, buy a new rock, and cry like a bitch in front of millions? :lol

is Bean this much of a loser???

PGDynasty24
11-18-2010, 09:51 AM
When was Eva Longoria ever America's sweetheart

hater
11-18-2010, 09:52 AM

way to evade the question lakerfan

monosylab1k
11-18-2010, 09:54 AM

21_Blessings
11-18-2010, 09:54 AM
Kobe just wanted some away-from-home-white-pussy. Tony fucked over his former teammate and friend; he's the lowest form of garbage.

monosylab1k
11-18-2010, 09:55 AM
Vanessa Bryant >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>add about a million more of these >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Eva

hater
11-18-2010, 09:56 AM
Kobe just wanted some away-from-home-white-pussy. Tony fucked over his former teammate and friend; he's the lowest form of garbage.

you're saying Kobe Bean would have refused pussy Rick Fox's wife if she came on to him? :downspin:

you live in lala land son

hater
11-18-2010, 09:58 AM
Vanessa Bryant >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>add about a million more of these >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Eva

true but this thread is about Kobe Bean not having the skills to pick up anything more than trailer trash leftovers

21_Blessings
11-18-2010, 09:59 AM
you live in lala land son

Nah, Kobe lives in Orange County. He likes it young, white and slutty.

Trill Clinton
11-18-2010, 10:01 AM
Tony Parker: The realest player in the NBA:king

in2deep
11-18-2010, 10:11 AM

Erin Barry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Vanessa Bryant

redzero
11-18-2010, 10:27 AM
At least Kobe Bryant kept his wife.

Venti Quattro
11-18-2010, 10:27 AM
So why can't Tony Parker's thing be settled with a 4m ring?

ohmwrecker
11-18-2010, 10:28 AM

You've got to be kidding . . . I'm no Eva fan, but Kobe's wife looks like a Pomeranian with Down's Syndrome and she is stupid to boot. He bought her off with a shiny trinket. She is the epitome of a phony, gold digging, Hollywood idiot.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2010, 10:29 AM

He can have her.

monosylab1k
11-18-2010, 10:31 AM
Kobe's wife looks like a Pomeranian with Down's Syndrome and she is stupid to boot

that still sounds about 100x hotter than ratface eva

cheguevara
11-18-2010, 10:59 AM

positive

Giuseppe
11-18-2010, 11:20 AM

& his money.

tee, hee.

cheguevara
11-18-2010, 11:22 AM
& his money.

tee, hee.

R u that stupid. You realize he bought his wife a 4mil ring and is maintaining her like Lady D, plus the money gone to the trailer trash mistress and all the lawyers and all the clean up his image efforts and all the millions lost in endorsments, etc, etc, etc.

Trainwreck2100
11-18-2010, 11:25 AM
Kobe had to keep his wife in case the case went to trial

ohmwrecker
11-18-2010, 11:26 AM

Like I said, I'm not big on Eva . . . at least we can all agree that they are both 1000x hotter than anything lil' Dirk has been in.

Trainwreck2100
11-18-2010, 11:28 AM
Like I said, I'm not big on Eva . . . at least we can all agree that they are both 1000x hotter than anything lil' Dirk has been in.

i wont go that far there be some fine ass german girls i bet he hit

Giuseppe
11-18-2010, 11:30 AM
R u that stupid. You realize he bought his wife a 4mil ring and is maintaining her like Lady D, plus the money gone to the trailer trash mistress and all the lawyers and all the clean up his image efforts, etc, etc, etc.

You don't buy a ring like that "off the rack".......it was bought before he & Neal raped. It's a moot point though. Kobe still has the ring. Daddy, Wade, Nash, Parker they ain't got their rings no more. Along with it 50% of their total worth is gone/poof just like that. This Longoria girl is even going to get spousal support:lol

hater
11-18-2010, 11:30 AM

that is not fair. We all know Dirk went through an expedition to Antartica to find his Crystal. Who could have known Sasquatch had an arrest warrant.

This thread is a bout Bean who wanted to look like a player but ended up looking like a goofy ass retard.

Trainwreck2100
11-18-2010, 11:32 AM
You don't buy a ring like that "off the rack".......it was bought before he & Neal raped. It's a moot point though. Kobe still has the ring. Daddy, Wade, Nash, Parker they ain't got their rings no more. Along with it 50% of their total worth is gone/poof just like that. This Longoria girl is even going to get spousal support:lol

its not full 50, they all had prenups you know this. And i think shaq got to keep more when it was found out his wife tried to hide money

Sportcamper
11-18-2010, 11:32 AM
If anyone wants to talk basketball, I was pretty surprised to see the Lakers toy with the Pistons…When did that match up become such a mismatch?

Giuseppe
11-18-2010, 11:33 AM
This thread is a bout Bean who wanted to look like a player but ended up looking like a goofy ass retard.

Especially after an L.A. jeweler struck a template for 15 and then carved up a basketball for 16.

tee, hee.

ohmwrecker
11-18-2010, 11:34 AM
Kobe wins because he married a vapid retard with no sense of self worth!

Giuseppe
11-18-2010, 11:35 AM
lmcontrollinao!

cheguevara
11-18-2010, 12:26 PM

:rolleyes this nerd would probably cream his pants if Eva even glanced at him

yeah, there are other hotter women, but Eva is damn bangable

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41pRHdRaJeL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Giuseppe
11-18-2010, 12:41 PM
^Che, for Christ sakes her gut is hangin' over her thong.

namlook
11-18-2010, 07:30 PM
You've got to be kidding . . . I'm no Eva fan, but Kobe's wife looks like a Pomeranian with Down's Syndrome and she is stupid to boot. He bought her off with a shiny trinket. She is the epitome of a phony, gold digging, Hollywood idiot.

That may all be true but the funny thing is she is better than anything you could ever get. :lol

The Gemini Method
11-18-2010, 07:53 PM
If anyone wants to talk basketball, I was pretty surprised to see the Lakers toy with the Pistons…When did that match up become such a mismatch?

Can't say when exactly, but if I would have to make an educated guess--it happened when the well-respected Bill Davidson passed away. Now with the uncertainty of ownership looming, its just like the whole thing seems to have gone down the drain.

Venti Quattro
11-18-2010, 07:57 PM
It started when Dumars traded for Iverson. Such an idiotic move

Killakobe81
11-18-2010, 09:57 PM
LOL hater is obsessed ...justifying adultery ... Stay classy San antonio.

DAF86
11-18-2010, 10:09 PM

Is that a good thing?

Giuseppe
11-18-2010, 10:14 PM
What I can't fathom is all these divorced fathers (Parker excluded) permitting other men to put their hands on their children. Whether in kindness or meaness I'd die first.

Venti Quattro
11-18-2010, 10:49 PM
Is that a good thing?

It's may not the best thing but tbh it's idiotic to ask this question. Of course it's good.

ezau
11-18-2010, 10:55 PM
Kobe might have settled for a class F piece of shit in Katelyn Faber, but Tony digging his friend's wife is really fucked up and low.

I know that the whole fiasco might be consensual between Tony and Erin, but I don't think Brent did anything wrong to Tony to deserve something like that.

I like TP a lot as a player, but with what he did, he's no better than Kobe. In fact, he might be even worse than him at this point.

Oh well, athletes being athletes.

21_Blessings
11-18-2010, 11:06 PM
Kobe might have settled for a class F piece of shit in Katelyn Faber, but Tony digging his friend's wife is really fucked up and low.

I know that the whole fiasco might be consensual between Tony and Erin, but I don't think Brent did anything wrong to Tony to deserve something like that.

I like TP a lot as a player, but with what he did, he's no better than Kobe. In fact, he might be even worse than him at this point.

Tony and Eva were a fantastically fake couple to begin with. It only makes sense that she filed after his extension.

Spur fan acting all sentimental. :lol

ezau
11-18-2010, 11:24 PM
Tony and Eva were a fantastically fake couple to begin with. It only makes sense that she filed after his extension.

Spur fan acting all sentimental. :lol

That's not the point. With what TP did, I'm not sure if he's gonna get the same respect in the locker room that he had before banging Erin.

TP is one of the most vocal leaders in the team and with what he did, how is he going to get respect now from his teammates?

Fucking a white bitch in some is one thing, but digging your teammate's wife is another.

At the end of the day, I would like to think that all Spurs players stay professional and just go on with their business of winning games for the team.

HarlemHeat37
11-18-2010, 11:26 PM
:lol Why the hell would any of his teammates give a fuck?..

How it is Tony Parker's fault that Brent Barry's wife is a whore?..

It's not Parker's responsibility to control other player's wives..

21_Blessings
11-18-2010, 11:28 PM
I just wish it was John Barry. Their entire family is pretty fucking smug though.

Killakobe81
11-18-2010, 11:32 PM
:lol Why the hell would any of his teammates give a fuck?..

How it is Tony Parker's fault that Brent Barry's wife is a whore?..

It's not Parker's responsibility to control other player's wives..

Brent knows the game ...his bitch chose "pretty tony"

HarlemHeat37
11-18-2010, 11:36 PM
It's unfortunate that Brent Barry had to find out that way, but sometimes, you just have to accept reality in regards to some women..

Mike-in-brazil
11-19-2010, 09:09 AM
wow another kobe/laker bashing topic created by a spursfan!!

SHOCKING!!

Brazil
11-19-2010, 09:45 AM

You're comparing a rape with an infedility ? wow

TP is clearly to blame, he fucked up ugly: banging a team mate wife is quite dumb but kobe >>>> tp

jag
11-19-2010, 11:20 AM
I just wish it was John Barry. Their entire family is pretty fucking smug though.

True. But there's no way Jon Barry is pulling the same kind of ass Brent is....and Tony for that matter.

Giuseppe
11-19-2010, 11:33 AM
You're comparing a rape with an infedility ? wow

TP is clearly to blame, he fucked up ugly: banging a team mate wife is quite dumb but kobe

.........& your Neal.

in2deep
11-19-2010, 12:12 PM
True. But there's no way Kobe is pulling the same kind of ass Brent is....and Tony for that matter.

fixed

Crabdribble
11-19-2010, 03:43 PM
Is that a good thing?
he had no pre nup, so ya.

nkdlunch
11-21-2010, 09:43 PM
Bean just buys his wife a 4 million ring and cryes like a pussy

21_Blessings
11-21-2010, 10:12 PM
Bean just buys his wife a 4 million ring and cryes like a pussy

A 4 million rock is nothing compared to what she could have destroyed him in court for.

At least his marriage wasn't a publicity stunt like Tony/Eva :lol

jason54858
11-21-2010, 10:39 PM

Lol. this:lol

LkrFan
11-21-2010, 11:14 PM
:lmao

nkdlunch
12-28-2010, 10:19 AM
I hope Kobe doesn't bring his wife to San Antonio. Tony is creeping. And so is Neal.

:lol

Ace
12-28-2010, 10:36 AM
Tony Parker didn't have children and fucktarded laker fans are saying he's no better than Kobe? Are you fucking kidding me?

And I find it funny both of them are mexican women, married to black guys lol. Statistics show that mexican women are the most likely race of women to get cheated on IF they are to marry interracially. Even in my own extended family...

Lol Nazi

it's me
12-28-2010, 11:06 AM
Lol Nazi

BUMP
12-28-2010, 11:33 AM
Tony Parker didn't have children and fucktarded laker fans are saying he's no better than Kobe? Are you fucking kidding me?

And I find it funny both of them are mexican women, married to black guys lol. Statistics show that mexican women are the most likely race of women to get cheated on IF they are to marry interracially. Even in my own extended family...

did you atleast get to watch while your mom was being plowed on Christmas?

janetcn12
12-28-2010, 11:39 AM
What a stupid post. Let's talk basketball.

janetcn12
12-28-2010, 11:51 AM
what kind of embarrassment to the lakers organization is this man, banging grade F pussy? and making a national scandal out of it?

why can't he learn some skills from my man Tony Parker, who banged a grade A+++ piece of meat while being married to America's Sweetheart??

and Tony doesn't even have to go to court, settle for millions, buy a new rock, and cry like a bitch in front of millions? :lol

How can you say banging someone's wife is some skills. TP should be ashamed of what he did. Should have used his brain than his...????

Cessation
12-28-2010, 11:54 AM
Erin looks damn fine, in that pic. lol Bean

Agloco
12-28-2010, 04:18 PM

This.

Vanessa Bryant costs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>add about a million more of these >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Eva

fify

Agloco
12-28-2010, 04:27 PM
Aside from looking like she just took off a soiled diaper. Kool can give you better details on that issue.

lol Luva reappears

lol acting like you wouldn't hit it hard

ElNono
12-28-2010, 05:54 PM
Kobe text from Colorado: "srsly, I'll give u $1m and you stfu, just like Shaq"